Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2016, 07:43 AM

Thanked 2,509 Times in 98 Posts
Default Bank Holiday Bonus.

Haven't posted for quite some time but thought I would share a bank holiday excursion which came with a definite bonus. We decided to go out and get some lunch in town and then check out clothes stores for any end of summer bargains. We visited the bigger stores and I picked up a couple of things but as we headed back to the car I spotted a new shop in the arcade which looked promising. It only sold women's clothes but Alan was happy for me to take a look so we went inside. We wandered around and I spotted a number of things I liked the look of and it wasn't long before the shop ownercame to see if we needed any help. I told him there were a few things I liked the look of and he pointed out the changing rooms if I wanted to try anything on. I said we would carry on looking but that I would almost certainly be trying a few things on. He left us to carry on looking and asked we walked around Alan pointed out that the changing cubicles had curtains rather than doors and that they were positioned almost in line with the pay desk. The owner was stood at the desk and it would not be too difficult to give him a little show. I picked out a couple of tops and a couple of bras and went to one of the cubicles to try them on. I left a small gap in the curtain and slipped off the top I was wearing. The owner moved away from the pay desk and positioned himself at a rack of clothes which allowed him a view in. Unusually I was wearing a bra but I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was checking me out. I put on one of the new tops and came out of the cubicle to show Alan and to let him know that the owner had seen me. Alan suggested that I repeat the show to see if he would look again and sure enough he did and I made a point of turning to make eye contact to see how he would react. He made out that he was sorting clothes on the rack but carried on looking. I slipped the second top on and went back out to Alan. He suggested that I go back and try the bras on and to leave a more obvious gap in the curtain for him to watch. In the meantime Alan said he would pop into the shop opposite for a couple of minutes. I headed back towards the cubicle and as I did the owner said how good the top looked. I went back into the cubicle pushing the curtain back as I did leaving a very noticeable gap. I took off the top and then turned so that he could only see my back as I unclipped my bra. To get a bra to try on I had to turn sideways and if he was looking he would have a profile view of my tits. I turned slowly and a quick glance confirmed that he was looking so before putting on the bra I turned to face him with my tits clearly on view. He looked straight at me but I did not move out of view I just put the bra on slowly before checking out how it looked. I was enjoying my little show and to develop it I decided I would ask him to change the other bra from a 36B to a 36C. As he came across I unclipped the bra I had just tried on and took it off so as he reached the cubicle I was topless. I passed him the other bra as he stared at my tits. He went off to change the bra and I took the opportunity to pinch and twist my nipples so that they would be erect when he returned...........
Old 08-31-2016, 03:10 PM

Thanked 4,907 Times in 251 Posts

Enjoying the story so far, assuming there's more to come?
Old 08-31-2016, 06:31 PM

Default part 2

Yes more to come. Will add asap. Thanks for replying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juliets For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2016, 06:55 AM

Thanked 4,155 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliets View Post
Yes more to come. Will add asap. Thanks for replying.
I've always wanted my wife to do this but she won't.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:05 AM

Default Part 2

It wasn't long before he returned and positioned himself just out of view. I've got the bra he said and I replied asking him to pass it to me. He stepped forward to where the curtain was open and I was stood facing him no more than five feet away giving him a view of my tits and my fully erect nipples. He stood staring and I reached out to take the bra from before turning sideways to let him see just how much my nipples had grown. I put the bra on slowly and then turned back to face him and asked how it looked. Fantastic he said but I preferred it off. I laughed and removed it asking him what he liked about the view. He said that he loved my nipples and that my tits looked good enough to eat. I then reached forward and closed the curtain and quickly dressed. When I got to the pay desk he said that both the bras and the tops were two for one as he had enjoyed the show so much. As I left he said he was expecting new stock in and if I wanted anything else there could be more bargains to be had. I smiled and left. Outside I met up with Alan and recounted my successful show.

I left it for a few days before going back. I went late afternoon hoping the shop would be quiet. I had a t shirt and a pair of shorts on and no underwear. As soon as he spotted me he came across to tell me he had loads of new skirts and tops. I looked through them and found a nice top and two skirts and I headed for the cubicles. I barely pulled the curtain across and spotting this he came across. He came right up to the cubicle and asked if he could let me know how good each item looked. I smiled and said I would expect a good deal from him and he said of course. I lifted my top and pulled it over my head and he zoomed in on my breasts. Cam I see those big nipples he said and so I pulled and twisted then until they were erect. I let him take in the view before putting on the new top. My nipples were pushing out against the material and he said the top looked amazing I took it back off and slipped a tight skirt over my shorts. It was proving difficult to pull up so I took it off again. He asked if I needed a different size but I told him the shorts were the problem as they weren't allowing the skirt to slide up. It's no good I said the shorts will have to go and I unbuttoned them at the waist and slid down the zip. He looked down in anticipation and I let them fall. His mouth dropped open as he stared at the lips of my shaven pussy as I stood naked in front of him. Ohy god you look stunning he said. What a beautiful pussy. His hand moved down to adjust his clearly growing cock which was bulging in his trousers. Your loving the view now I said and he nodded in agreement. My cock is so hard he said and I told him that was obvious. I stood as he looked me up and down and then slipped the skirt on. I admired myself in the mirror and then bent forward allowing my tis to hang whilst giving him a rear view showing my c*nt lips in the mirror. He clutched at his cock and I said he had better go and relieve some pressure leaving me to put my top and shorts back on. When I got to the pay desk he was still in some discomfort but he said the skirts were free and I only needed to pay for the top. Another bargain and one very excited shopkeeper!! Wonder what I would have to do for s free shop??
Old 09-02-2016, 11:27 AM

Default Bonus pics

Hope you enjoy......
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG0371.jpg   IMAG0367.jpg  

IMAG0358.jpg  
Old 09-02-2016, 11:56 AM

Thanked 4,907 Times in 251 Posts

Lucky shop keeper bet you could definitely get free clothes if you gave him a hand in relieving his discomfort

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video36 I nterview

2m:55s

01-15-2006

5m:53s

09-24-2015

2m:20s

01-05-2024
Big ass show butt, sweep floor

4m:47s

04-30-2023