uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2018, 11:57 AM

Default Most Unique Places or Situations You've Had BJ's

So what were some unique kind of places or situations you've had blowjobs?

The first time I asked my wife to blow me in the car, she was nervous as heck and didn't really want to. Thought we'd be caught. I found a deserted parking lot, and I could see like 100 yards in all directions, but she was super nervous. Didn't actually get finished. :/

I think all others have been in our home. Perhaps some when travelling.

But what's yours?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to joelo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 01:07 PM

Default bj places

Welllll let's see...@ farmers mrkt in car, hospital parking lot, in hospital vacant room, community center, nursing home storage closet, car at City park, church parking lot, behind mom's house,gym storage closet...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FlatStanley For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 04:08 PM

Thanked 2,788 Times in 211 Posts

In the hospital on a gurney in Pre-op, I was the patient. Nurse walked in mid BJ, apologized for not knocking and left to let my wife finish.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 05:49 PM

Lots of cars. Some of them moving.
Church
School
Office
Hotel rooms
Bars

Nothing really stands out as crazy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 11:48 PM

Outside on deck at night on the Harwich to Hook-of-Holland ferry (for the Amsterdam boat train).

My girlfriend at the time was a great one for grabbing swift oral in public places wherever we'd get the chance. Tits out for a grope and and a suck, cock out for a swift bj for however long we could get away with etc. Mainly instigated by her!

On the occasional overnight crossing to Amsterdam we'd go out on deck at night and grab what we could in the nooks and crannies and stairways.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PjWjjj For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 03:16 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelo View Post
So what were some unique kind of places or situations you've had blowjobs?

The first time I asked my wife to blow me in the car, she was nervous as heck and didn't really want to. Thought we'd be caught. I found a deserted parking lot, and I could see like 100 yards in all directions, but she was super nervous. Didn't actually get finished. :/

I think all others have been in our home. Perhaps some when travelling.

But what's yours?
In younger days i was dating a girl who was at university. Id visit most weekends and we spent most time either in bed or in the pub (God bless 19 year olds!) and she was very eager to please in the BJ department. One memorable occasion, we got back to her room and she started on me before we'd even got the door closed. One of her flatmates heard us coming home and tried to engage me in a conversation about football as i wqs closing the door. So there i was, head squeezed between the door and the wall talking rubbish to this guy whilst my girlfriend was sucking my cock behind the door. It didn't take him long to realise that i wasnt really into the conversation and went back into his room. I managed to slam the door shut just as i came in her mouth for the most amazing and bizarre blow job!
Old 01-25-2018, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPD940B View Post
In the hospital on a gurney in Pre-op, I was the patient. Nurse walked in mid BJ, apologized for not knocking and left to let my wife finish.
My wife was attending her sister who had been admitted for child birth. I'd gone to pay a visit. My SIL's tummy and sagging breasts gave me a boner which my wife noticed. After my SIL went to bed, we offed the lights and my wife swallowed me clean.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to monger_ind For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2018, 10:24 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Beach

One night on our honeymoon Lisa and I were walking along the beach. We sat on a lounge chair the resort had left out. One thing led to another and she was going down on me. As I was getting close, another I saw another couple walking by. I decided not to tell Lisa. I came just as they passed us. They noticed what was going on and laughed a little bit. And that is when Lisa realized we had been caught. She playfully scolded me about not warning her. We then continued our walk in the opposite direction of the other couple.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:15 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

When married to my first wife she was working security at a cable vision warehouse late nights alone. I would sometimes drop by and see her on her shift just to talk a bit or bring her food. One night when I dropt by she grabbed my hand and led me into the ladies restroom of the place. She then took her uniform completely off and threw it to the side. She then pulled my dick out of my pants and started sucking the hell out of it and licking my balls. After all this I was led out of the restroom by her and down the hall twoard a back door that led out to where they parked the trucks. She was butt naked the whole time. She told me to get on the hood of one of the trucks so I did. She then started going to town on my dick again with her mouth. When she was done sucking me she jumped on the hood of the truck and told me to stick my dick in her pussy. She rode the hell out of me on the hood of that truck until I blew my load and she squirted all over the place. We then went back inside and she had me jump in the ladies shower with her wbere she sucked me again while we showered together. Afterward she and I both got dressed then kissed each other good bye. This was all during the winter time. It was cold with a little bit of snow but not like real bad. It was one of the most wonderful unique bj experiences l had
Old 01-25-2018, 06:46 PM

Two come to mind, first driving down the shore way on the east side of Cleveland. Around midnight headed to my now wives apartment after a night. She started sucking my dick surrounded by traffic, I shot a load in her mouth, at which time she came up and showed me the mouth full of jizz. Pulled her tits out and let the cum roll down her chin onto her huge double D tits.
Second time was at a friends house during a party. A good size crowd was in the back yard drinking and playing corn hole when it began to rain. Everyone headed towards the house we headed towards his shed. When we reached the shed we were the only ones there, she proceeded to drop to her knees and suck my cock. As the party continued inside I shot my load in her mouth, then we rejoined the party when the rain slowed.
Both times I think the excitement of getting caught and others seeing what a sl*t she can be are the reasons they stand out.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dawggonetired For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d