uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2012, 12:59 PM

Default Most outrageous text or call from him/her

What's the most outrageous and sexy thing your partner has told, asked or sent to you via text or in a call?
Old 09-28-2012, 04:06 PM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

Call while she was on a business trip, "you know that fantasy you have always had, the one of me having sex with another man, if you're serious it can happen tonight". It did.

Call from a sleep clinic, "I have seduced the young med tech working here, would you like to listen?" It was very erotic.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:31 PM

Thanked 2,272 Times in 159 Posts

Some of these were from somebody who wasn't a significant other, just somebody from work I had fun with.
You're going to love these.

(during a sext. These are just her sides of conversation)
"Oooh but the ass is gonna hurt... be gentle mister... please don't fuck my ass."
"Yes sir, I'd be happy to show you my tight little pussy" (she did...)
"ooh please don't hurt me... but I'm a dirty little sl*t who needs to be used."
"Don't use lube... I've been a bad bad little wh*r* who needs to be punished"
"Yes sir, cum in my pretty mouth"
"Oh yes please, I love feeling cum drip all over my chest... so fucking hot"

Last edited by obriensg1; 09-28-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: privacy
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2012, 09:53 PM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

My called me at office and said " I am lying naked in bed playing with my shaven pussy, come and get it"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 07:16 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Text

My wife one time text me saying,I'm at the dock rubbing my pussy come down here and lick it and fuck me right here. It was around 10 at night when she sent it. She was on her way home from work and pulled into the fishing dock not far from where we live. I drove right over and ate her pussy while she was bent over in the driver side door of her vehicle,I then took her down to the dock and bent her over the railing and fucked her. There was no one else around of course lol.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2012, 07:30 AM

Default Keep it up

Brilliant, all of them.

I'm in a meeting and I get this from my wife - "My fingers are inside my pussy but I need your cock"..

I'm 50 miles away! Doh!

The awhile later I get "My pussy is throbbing from how much I have been rubbing my clit, it's your cock that will ease the ache"..

Still 50 miles away!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to digitallife1970 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2013, 04:25 PM

Default Camming

Last year after we joined a swingers site she would often cam and play with her tits and pussy, although not showing her face. One afternoon while at a work meeting she sent several texts that she was playing on cam and had some very appreciative viewers. Eventually she sent text "I've just cum on cam" I almost did as well.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trinityxy53_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:42 AM

Best text message i got well two actually was one with a photo of her with top off in the toilets at work (she works as a travel agent and kept the little scarf on they wear)showing her lovely ripe 20 year old titties......saying "are these the best tits youve seen all day?"

Followed up by a short video of her sticking a marker pen up herself in the same toilet with the attached message "couldnt find your cock so i found something else....."

Sent by my best mates girlfriend neither text ment for me........

My name begins with B she had my best mates name in her phone as big boy.........silly cow

I never told her
Old 01-22-2013, 09:27 AM

Thanked 1,851 Times in 181 Posts
Default Care to share the pics ?

Can you share?
The Following User Says Thank You to tylergal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:29 PM

Okay, so this is not a text or phone experience, this involves actual pen and paper and something called mail.
When I was in college (notice the signon name I use -- there were no cell phones then) my girlfriend used to send me very steamy letters.

Sometimes she would recount all of the sexual activities we had enjoyed together on my last trip to see her and sometimes she would look forward to my next visit and tell me the various sexual pleasures she had planned for us.

One letter in particular has stayed in my memory. She told me about taking a shower after work (she worked in a discount store) and described step by step how she took off each item of clothing until she was naked -- and how much she wished that I was there to see her because she loved being nude with me -- and then how she got in the shower and stood under the hot water and how good it felt to rub soap all over her body and how sexy it was when we showered together and then how she got out of the shower and used a big soft towel to dry herself off and how she was so horny and her nipples were hard and if only I could be there to suck on them for her and then she just felt so turned on that she began to touch herself and that made her so horny that she wrapped herself in the towel and dashed into her bedroom and closed her door and tossed the towel aside and lay on her bed and masturbated while thinking about us having sex.

Yes, after getting letters like that, I had to jerk off and she loved me writing back to tell her how horny her letters made me. She loved to hear that I had to masturbate when I read her letters. One time one of her girl friends had a Polaroid camera. Her friend also had a boyfriend away at college so they took nude pictures of each other. She sent me a picture of her breasts but was afraid to send anything else by mail but the next time I was hope she gave me three nude pictures of her. (No, don't bother to ask, this was long ago and I do not still have them.)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to classof1973 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d