Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2011, 06:08 AM

Default Voyeur Stories

I was wondering if anyone would like to share their voyeur stories. Here's one:
Back in college I hung out with a group that was mostly composed of girls, but I knew I really didn't have a shot with any of them. One night we were at one of the girl's apartments waiting to go out. The apartment had two bedrooms and I noticed that the window facing the street had a pair of flimsy curtains- you could see everything in the room. While I'm waiting for these girls to get ready one of them asks another (a really hot petite one) if she wants to try one a different top. She agrees and goes into the bedroom with the flimsy curtains. I quickly give an excuse that I have to call a friend and I run outside the window pretending to make a call.
So there she is- I'm looking though the curtain and I can see her holding the top inspecting it for cuteness. Shen she lays it on the bed reaches down and removes the top she had on. Quickly, she reaches back and unclasps her bra. Her small b-cup tits are completely visible. Her small dark nipples are perfectly visible though the curtain. She puts on the other top (which apparently is worn without a bra) and walks out of the room. Meanwhile, I am outside with a phone that I've been pretending to talk to. So, I pretend to hang up and I come back inside. I start chatting with her and all I can think about is her perfect body.
So, what about you?
Old 01-16-2011, 04:41 AM

Default Voyeur Story

This is my first time posting, and hopefully more of you guys or ladies will post some more stories. I have had a long history of voyeur experiences over the years, but there are a few that have always stuck out as especially memorable.*

The first of these happened when I first moved away to college. I didn't get the dorm experience, but my new living situation provided me with more than my fair share of voyeur opportunities. I moved into a house with 4 women, an ideal situation which I took complete advantage of. I would often use my roomate's computer and noticed that from her window one could see right into my other roommate's window who did not have any shades on her window. This roommate was in her early 20's, thin frame with small perky B cup tits, and a nice runway of brown bush, very sexy. She was in the room next to mine and so I knew when she would be showering and hence be getting dressed. I waited till she went into the shower and then made sure I was using my roommate's computer and as luck would have it, that roommate was actually in the room when the other one was about to get dressed. I went to the window, making sure to stay back enough to make sure that I could not be seen, and then it all happened. She came in with her towel on and talking to the other roommate. She proceeded to take the towel off, put some lotion on which took a couple of minutes, allowing for a good stretch of uninterrupted nakedness. I never managed to take full advantage of this view again for one reason or another. She moved out about a month later, much to my dismay.*

Hopefully I did justice to this story, if you guys want to hear some more stories, let me know. This location allowed plenty more voyeur stories.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:40 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

First week of college was always fun. I lived on the third floor, and my room faced the girls' dorm rooms, lined up in a row. I could see into any one of 5 rooms all the time. The girls never thought about closing their curtains until a week or so after each semester started. I used to see girls nude through their windows all the time...without even trying.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2011, 05:36 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

I can't believe I forgot about this one, but it's very similar to the original post:

I was at my friend's parents' house for a weekend, which was on a lake. They had a bath tub/shower with a huge picture window the length of the tub, with no curtains--that side of the house faced the lake, and there were no neighbors on that side and they rarely had guests, so usually no problem.

Anyway, that night my friend's sister said she was going to take a shower, so after she got into the shower, I told my friends that I was going to call my dad outside, since my friends were playing video games so loudly I couldn't hear a phone conversation.

I walked around to the back of the house and watched my friend's sister take a shower from very start to very end.

I walked back into the house after she had made her way to the dining room and she saw me walk in. She asked, "where were you?" and I said outside making a call. Her face turned beat red and I was like "what is the matter?" She went into her room.

A few days later, she approached me at her own/my friends house and she asked if I had seen her through the window (she was a smart gal). I said I may have seen something on accident but I told her I didn't stay to stare. She said, "well as long as it was just an accident, I don't care if you saw anything. I could sense that someone could see me, but I didn't see anyone out the window, so I didn't think anything of it until you told me you were outside at the same time."

So, again I told her that i did see her in the shower, but assured her it was an accident and i walked back around the house right away and it was just her boobs anyway. She then said, "well, if you saw more i wouldn't care." Then she walked away.

That was about 15 years ago, but suddenly it felt like it happened last night. I haven't seen her naked since.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:45 AM

Default Another voyeur story

I thought I would share my next voyeur experience with you all. It was at the same house as before, almost all my other roommates had moved out, and only one was left. She was usually gone, which for me was perfect. I happen to be making something in the kitchen when I noticed that there was a naked girl through the window next door. I was completely surprised that this girl did not shut her blinds and was walking around completely nude. This girl girl was maybe 20 or so, had great looking C cup sized breasts and had a very nice looking full black bush that could easily be seen from afar.*

When I first noticed her she must have just finished her shower and was getting ready to change. Little did I know that this would be the first of many times in the future. Since my roommate was always gone I pretty much had free reign to go wherever the view would be best. From my backyard I could see her prancing around naked trying on different outfits and hats in her mirror. This was always enjoyable, except when it was cold. The view from my kitchen window offered the best view of all. It opened to her dresser and bed, and on a few lucky occasions, I was fortunate enough to see her and her boyfriend having sex. This had to be one of the best voyeur experiences ever. I walked by the window and checked to see if the light was on, as that became a normal procedure, and happen to see them getting undressed and watched from start to finish. They started out in the missionary position for awhile, which was fun to watch. Then she started to ride him and that was even better and more fun to watch. He couldn't hold out much longer after that, and I can't say I blame him since she rode the shot out of him.*

I couldn't have asked for a better place to live and this was the second of 3 great voyeur opportunities that house afforded me. I will move onto 3 later. Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.*
Old 01-21-2011, 06:07 AM

Default Apartment complex and a pale girl

So I thought I'd share another one... I have never told anyone about this before
I was living at an apartment complex quite some time ago and became friends with a girl that was in her mid twenties, blonde, 5'4", medium build, and c cup boobs. She dressed very conservatively for her very professional job so I never really noticed her boobs before.
When she first moved in she told me was having trouble with her land phone (I still don't know why she got it). She asked me to drop by and check it out, so a few days later I did just that. As she is showing be the phones and bending over a little I notice that her shirt's neckline is large and her boobs look great in her blue bra. At one point she directs me to her bedroom to test another phone. While in the bedroom I notice that the windows have no blinds and only a sheer curtain covers it. Several days later I decide to start jogging near the complex rather than on a track. As I pass her apartment I notice that the lights are on (its very early) and I start thinking I might be able to see her. I then take a detour around the apartment and take a look. I can see her walls, but no one is there. Suddenly, I see her walk into the room. She seems to be wearing a white shirt, but then I notice her small pink nipples. As I watch her, I can see that she has outstanding boobs that are very firm and very pale. She walks past the window a few times then stands right in front of the window and puts on a black bra then a conservative sweater. Days after I tried to see her again, but she put up blinds. I will never forget those firm white tits...
Old 01-22-2011, 01:30 PM

Thank you for thanking me.

Have accounts of wife exposing, and her past, if you wish to enjoy. Suggest an existing thread or threads.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucky77 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2011, 06:01 PM

Default Spying on my girlfriends sister

I had a girlfriend when I was a senior in high school. She had a sister, Anne and a brother Andy. We were all pretty close to the same age. Anne was as cute as my girlfriend was, maybe even more so. They both had beautiful auburn hair, green eyes, beautiful smooth skin and long legs. Anne developed a bit earlier than my girlfriend and in the process grew a fantastic, full chest. A chest that I found myself staring at more often than I should! I always wanted to see Anne’s body, even do a bit more, but knew if I made a move it would spell the end of my relationship with her sister and so, I never did… well not until several years later but that’s another story.

The only problem with Anne was her personality. She was a bit b*tchy and had a hard time getting along with people. One of the people she seemed to have a real hard time getting along with; hated really, was Scott, Andy’s best friend. Scott and Andy were both on the football team and they hung out a lot together. Consequently, Scott was frequently at the house and there was invariably a fair bit of shouting and anger displayed between Anne and Scott. Everyone hated how much to the two of them fought. Her parents really wanted Anne and Scott to get along; Scott seemed to be a pretty nice guy (for a jock). But I think the real reason they were hopeful they’d get along was because they figured if those two could get along, there was hope for Anne to get along with other people! Therefore, Scott was always welcome at their home, even if the parents were absent, which is exactly the way it was the evening I stopped by.

I stopped by the house late one fall evening after getting off from work. My girlfriends parents liked me too, I was welcome to stop by anytime and I opened the front door and let myself in. As I entered the house I heard a bit of noise from the family room around the corner. I heard a bit of shuffling and scrambling as I entered the hallway, but I couldn’t make out what it was. I increased my stride and as I turned the corner into the family room the noise stopped and I saw Anne and Scott sitting on opposite ends of the couch staring silently at the television. I said hi as I entered the room, still trying to figure out just what all the noise I heard was about. As I sat down in the easy chair, the room was totally quiet, except for the low murmur coming from the TV.

I asked them both what was going on. Of course, they both replied, “nothing”. It was then I realized that SOMETHING was going on, but I wasn’t going to get the real answer from either of them.

This fact bugged me and I sat there looking at the two of them trying to discern the answer from their appearance. Anne was on the school Song Girl squad and was still wearing her uniform, a rather tight midriff top (all tops were tight on Anne’s chest) and a shortish uniform skirt. Scott was relaxed in his typical baggy shorts and dirty T-shirt. The only thing odd was that neither of them had any shoes on, both pairs piled up by the television.

I stared around the room in silence for a while, when I looked back at the couch – and got an idea. A full length curtain hung behind the couch covering up the picture window that viewed the backyard. Only, I noticed the curtain wasn’t quite closed. There was about a four inch gap between the curtains with the darkness of the night was visible between the gaps.

After sitting for a couple more minutes I got up and told the two on the couch that I was going home and asked them to have my girlfriend call me when she got home. They said they would and I left the room and exited the house by the front door. I got in my car, revved the engine good and loud and drove down the street. I parked about one block away and walked back to the outside of the house. Carefully, I approached the fence, opened the side gate, entered the side yard and made my way to the back of the house.

I drew in a breath as I rounded the corner to the back yard and saw a beam of light exiting the picture window through the gap in the curtains in the family room. Ever so quietly and carefully I crept through the backyard until I could see through the gap in the curtains and into the family room.

Cautiously I looked in on the couch. There was no one there. No one was sitting on the couch. Carefully I moved a bit closer and looked around the room. I raised my head a bit, moved a bit closer, and then looked down on the floor in front of the couch. There they were.

There was Scott on his back, his legs bent, his feet flat on the floor, his knees spread wide. Between his legs, lying on top of him was Anne; her hair cascading down, partially covering Scotts face as she locked her mouth onto his in a deep probing kiss. Her hands cradled his head as her pelvis thrust against his. Scott’s hands were underneath the panties of Anne’s flipped up skirt as he kneaded her ass. After a minute Anne raised up and Scott’s hands left her ass and eased her uniform top up and over her head. She then reached behind and quickly unlatched her bra and I watched as her large firm breasts spilled out into Scott’s hands. Finally, I got a chance to see Anne’s magnificent tits! But the view didn’t last long for Anne then lay back on top of Scott, his hands kneading her tits and the two of them resumed their humping.

I stared through the window in stunned amazement and unbelievable excitement. There were the two people, the people we all thought were mortal enemies - down on the family room floor dry-humping each other. Oh man, did they fool me… did they fool all of us. And, oh man did this sight I was spying upon excite the hell out of me! I stood in the backyard, mere feet away, staring through the window and the parted curtains, secretly watching Anne’s magnificent body dry-hump Scott. I watched her beautiful ass bounce up and down, grinding on his pelvis. I watched Scotts hand caress, and fondle Anne’s magnificent, perfect breasts. I watched in delicious secrecy until my insanely rigid cock could stand it no more and I shot a serious load onto the side of the house in the dark of the back yard.

I left right after releasing my load. I never told my girlfriend about the two of them, because I couldn’t figure out how to do that without telling her – how I knew!!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:41 PM

Default Voyeur story #3

This is the last of my voyeur stories from my house of golden opportunities. These events take place around the same as my last story.

I came home late one night and saw that the light was on in one of the rooms in the apartment building next. What caught my attention was that I could clearly see into it. The window covering were the bamboo curtains, that apparently blocked the view looking out the room, but not the other way around. When the light was on, nothing was obscured from view. I quickly made my way into the house to get a better view as my house was raised and therefore directly level with the room. I had not seen anyone in there, but was hoping the room belonged to a girl, and as luck would have it, it did. She was a young black girl, probably 24-25 or so, thin frame with a perky set of b cup tits. She had a trimmed strip of black bush that was very tantalizing. As I'm looking into the room to see who is the occupant of this room for the first time, in walks this beauty with a towel wrapped around her, having just showered. It must be noted, the distance between us is about 50-75 feet, just close enough to see various details. She walks up to her bed and pulls out a bottle of lotion, at this point my heart is racing with anticipation, and much to my heart's delight she drops her towel. She lotions herself for about 5-10 mins being very thorough to get every nook and cranny. After this she puts on her pjs and walks out of the room, presumably to the living room to watch tv or something of that nature. I am in awe of what I just witnessed. Luckily for me nobody was around to spoil my celebration, as there is but one way to celebrate something of this nature

This process of late night showering and lotioning took place for weeks to come and I would find myself cheking in to see if it was shower time or not. She was a creature of habit and showered around the same time every night. Like I said this was taking place around the same time as my the cutie in the building next her was dancing and having sex in front of an uncovered window. I had free reign to take in all the naked glory these two beauties had to offer, all completely uninterrupted. This went on for sometime and I never hesitated to move to various vantage points within my house to get better angles and views into the rooms.

All my fun ended when I got more 4 new roomies who were always around at various times and my unimpeded fun came to a finish. I will never forget what those two ladies gave me, loads of wanking material and love of widow watching. I moved not too much longer after this and was never as forunate to get beautiful neighbors who didn't care about what was being displayed in the privacy of their own rooms.

I do have more voyeur stories from future residences, and will share them soon. I love where this thread is going and thank all the people who have contributed so far. I hope to get to read more great stories that others will hopefully share with us all. I like most people never get to share stories like these for fear of judgement by others or the fact that they just don't understand, so it's a treat to get to share these stories with people who both understand and enjoy them.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:52 PM

Default Through the trees

A few years ago while living in Northern VA, I stumbled across a beautiful discovery. We lived in a neighborhood called the Oaks because of all the oak trees lining the community. Several of these covered the house directly across from me...that is until the fall/winter arrived. When it did, the trees shed their leaves and gave me an unobstructed view of into the house. Only then did I discover the occupants of the house preferred to walk around sans clothing quite often. This was particularly noticeable when it was dark outside when they had their lights on. Each night and morning mom and her smoking hot teenage daughter would walk around butt naked. They never closed their curtains and either didn't think about being seen...as we lived at the end of the street and never had any through traffic or folk walking through...or they just didn't care. Either way, I spent a good bit of quiet time alone in the dark waiting for the upstairs lights to come on and the show to begin. Both mom and daughter had similar builds. Very athletic, very pretty, small-ish breasts but very nice curves and nice butts.

The bad news is they moved in the spring and a larger, more self conscious couple moved in. Guess nothing lasts forever :-)

Tags
peeping, voyeur, voyeurism, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009