uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2020, 05:28 PM

Thanked 4,734 Times in 423 Posts
Default She wore that in front of your friends?

I love sexy stories with pictures. I hope others will join in with there stories.

I am 58 years old and I have been single pretty much all of my life. Through the years I have been with 100s of women. I really had a lot of women when I was young and pretty and I have many stories and pictures of my many adventures.

I first learned of how much it turned me on for others to see my woman naked or in revealing cloths when I was 21. I had a cute girlfriend that was 21 and had these really nice C cup tits and round hips. I do not have any pictures of her. I think she weighed about 115lbs. My best friend and I were at her apartment drinking and we were all pretty drunk. I cannot remember why but my girlfriend decided to put on her garter belt stocking and a half bra. When she came out she looked great. Her nipple were in full view and back then pretty much all women had hairy pussies. So her bush was in full view. Nothing really happened but she stayed like that the rest of the night. and a few time by the way she sat we could see her pussy lips. I even remember pointing it out to my best friend, saying look you can see her pussy. He loved it and it was the subject of our conversations for the next month. lol

Fast forward to my next relationship about 5 or 6 years later. I had this girlfriend that was about 21 at the time and she was this hot sexual dynamo that was a freak in bed and now as I look back she was an exhibitionist. Back then it was very unusual for women to wear thong bikinis and she would wear them as often as possible. One night after going out with my same best friend the three of us went back to my place and decided to have a few more drinks. I cannot remember how the subject came up but we were telling him about a photo session we had of her wearing different things like body stockings and thigh high stockings and with garter belt and half bra. Back then it was film only and the photos had not yet been developed so I suggested she model the clothes for him. To my surprise she did. So she goes into the bedroom and put on a body stocking and the picture posted of the blond is what she came out wearing. with red high heels. I remember how excited it was for him to see her like this. I then asked her to go put on the next outfit and she came out wearing the just the thigh high stockings with the red heels only. I didn't fuss. I was happy for her to be completely naked in front of my best friend. Well except for the stockings. lol He said WOW! that is awesome. I told her to give him the view of some of the pictures I took and without hesitation she turned around, bent over and spread her ass cheeks. this gave us a clear view of her asshole and pussy spread. I remember how excited and turned on I was. later that night I ended up fucking her in front of him. He didn't participate but later in life he did with other girls.

Fast forward a few more years and the next girlfriend I had I was 15 years older than her and she was 21. Not so much a pretty face but OH... MY... GOD!!! She had this sexy body that was so damn sexy and she had this sexual air about her that just exuded sex. She had this personality that that made her even more sexy. Now this woman was a real exhibitionist. By this time in life I was more aware that I liked for my women to show their self off to people. This same best friend form the past two stories was coming over to help me with something and I told her to put on something more revealing. She knew what was up and so she went and put on a pair of G string thong panties and one of my cut t Shirts with the arms cut out. When she would bend over the shirt would hang and her tits were completely exposed. But the thong was so tiny it didn't really cover her pussy lips. and the g string did not cover her asshole at all. We were going to work on something in the closet and when he got there we went to look at the closet and there were still things on the floor were we needed to work and I told her to get them out so she got sown on her hands and knees to get the items off of the floor which exposed her pussy and asshole. Of course It got me very excited and horny. My friend looked at me and just grinned. Of course she continued to help us and there were many exposures during that event. Then a few weeks later she had gotten some sexy panties and matching bra in the mail and when he came over I told him about it he said can I see them? Of course I encouraged it and this is what he seen. the picture of her with the red panties is what she wore in front of him.

I have many many more stories and pictures. I will post more if others post their stories as well.
Attached Thumbnails
arz3.JPG   m3.jpg  

The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
adwinterton, americuadorian, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, BadPhotog, BBBRB, beem530i, Beemer1960, blacktieguy, bob the black man, breastexp101, britrob, brn995b, bucky23, Candi Delight, cenzor4, confed1470, cufan86, dandd, Davyboy, DippsyDudel, DJoh8, dmaster, Dora_9, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, Egle1215, eviltwin, Fizzieri, franzz2, gavelbasher, Goodtime21010, Hamburgny69, HDTour, inatnight, iotache, IWFQM, Iwfqm, jack 1020, jackqx4, Jake__67, jellyworm, jen's hubby, JenJam, jho.n3, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, Jimm6693, johnnycancer, karpata, krushboy07, kuso, LambeBaxter64, mamanrc, markofohio, medifile, mlcupple, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, nectcouple, neil733, nobusmindingi, oldbuckeye, pball2295, Rachellus, raysallx, regrin, rodela37, rold63, rr9281, rracoonz, samsucci, Showoffmywife, SlyBry2010, snakem2000, someday, squares, Srey, stiv837, tetusa2000, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, tristanwoods, tweetybroad, Upforit200891, vonvilkee, VXCguy, Welee337, whatnow3, wryth, xxxxenophile
Old 09-12-2020, 04:33 PM

Thanked 26,530 Times in 1,273 Posts

Very hot. I didn't have anyone go quite that far, but I did date this girl whose family owned a high end boutique. She and her mother did a lot of their own designs, they were a little more haute couture than I was used to seeing. I was taking her to a fraternity fall formal, I went to here house to pick her up, I was having a glass of wine with her parents when she came out in her formal gown, my mouth fell open. We had not been dating long enough for me to get to 1st base (things moved slower in those days) and the top to her gown was pretty see-thru. Here I was seeing her tits for the 1st time with her parents telling her how beautiful she looked in her gown. She and her mother designed it, I was also telling her how beautiful she looks, in the back of my mind I'm thinking this is going to start a riot.

I think when we walked in the band stopped playing, pretty much every eye in the place was on her. I was thinking how much fun this was, she was unafraid, danced with abandon, her B+ boobs swaying about. Of course the photographer was all over this, I'll bet a lot of pics were ordered that the people ordering them were not in. I wish I still had them.
Old 02-18-2021, 05:46 PM

Thanked 6,699 Times in 273 Posts
Default Yellow Nightie

I’ve mentioned this before, L. has worn this see through nightie in several situations.

One of the most memorial is when she wore this in front of a friend, I’ll call Bob.

We had been out drinking with Bob and his wife Barb. We had all met after work and they had each come from work and were in separate cars. Barb came down with a migraine and left early, leaving Bob, L. and myself. We decided to leave not long after Barb left and we asked Bob if he wanted to stop by at our home for a quick drink before he went home. He agreed and said that he would follow us in his car.

On the way home, L. mentioned that she couldn’t wait to get out of her work clothes and get into something comfortable. I suggested that she get into something revealing. When she asked what I had in mind I told her I’d like to see her in her yellow nightie. She said that it was awfully sheer and Bob would be able to see her tits, was that ok? I told her that was what I had in mind. She asked about what she should wear under it and I told her nothing. She asked what about her bottoms? I again said nothing but the yellow nightie. She said that he would be able to see her nearly naked, I said that was the idea. She said that Bob had never seen her like that and wasn’t sure he wanted to see her like that. I told her that I was absolutely sure that Bob would love seeing her in that outfit.

She said she would think about it.

When we got home, we all went in the house, L. said she was going to change out of her clothes and told Bob to make us all drinks while I took the sitter home.

It took me about 20 minutes to pay the sitter and take her home. I didn’t know what L. was going to be wearing when I returned but figured the sheer yellow nightie was pretty much out of the question, first of all because I wasn’t there to urge her to do it and secondly she would lose her courage and put on something a bit more modest.

When I walked in, Bob was standing by the bar with his drink, Linda was in another room and as I turned, she walked in and put her arms around Bob and gave him a deep kiss. She was wearing the yellow nightie and nothing else.

For the next 2 hours or so L. never covered herself while she walked around getting us drinks and munchies. She never once tried to hide her nakedness. On several occasions she would reach up for something and either her bare ass or her pussy would be completely exposed.

After Bob left, I asked her why she decided to wear that outfit and how she felt.

She said my asking her to wear it and expose herself to him had excited her to the point that she decided to just do it. She didn’t realize that I would be gone when she first walked out in front of him and she said she was shocked that she was all but naked in front of him for the first time and I wasn’t there. She said that she just spread her arms out and turned completely around and asked him if he liked her outfit. She said he was practically speechless. She said that she walked up to him and kissed him and put his hands under the nightie and on her breasts. She said he played with them and then reached around and squeezed her bare butt cheeks. She said that was what they were doing when they heard me drive in.

Here are a few pictures of L. in the sheer yellow nightie.
Attached Thumbnails
180a.jpg   183.jpg  

185.jpg   186.jpg  

188.jpg  
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
25baja, 9ward2019, americuadorian, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, BaconBot, BadPhotog, BBBRB, beem530i, bertimos, bob the black man, breastsrule, bucky23, camoj, Candi Delight, city slicker, collector5757, cptvoyeur, crazyhorse91, dandd, devster, DippsyDudel, DJoh8, dmaster, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, Duran Duran, Egle1215, enggjohn, eviltwin, franzz2, HDTour, ILoveToShowMyWife, indym, iotache, irish drunkard, Iwfqm, IWFQM, jack 1020, jellyworm, jen's hubby, jho.n3, johnp, kajuk, krushboy07, likemslick, loneeagle, lyx2lic, medifile, mlcupple, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, musicguy201, navigate, nectcouple, nikos1982, nobusmindingi, oldbuckeye, owl60, ozfan, peter51, PoopP, powderfreaks, Rachellus, raysallx, rr9281, Showoffmywife, snakem2000, snowhound, squares, steve443, stiv837, theradioshack, toyroller1, Trapper98, treefree, tristanwoods, Upforit200891, vonvilkee, voyeurager, whatnow3, World.Traveller
Old 02-18-2021, 06:42 PM

Thanked 1,101 Times in 63 Posts

Haha, nothing that revealing. I like to show off a little, but I'm not that brave.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Freda_1962 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2021, 07:10 AM

Thanked 2,814 Times in 122 Posts
Smile dressed to receive our friends for dinner

Several years ago, we received two couples for dinner; my wife knew her friend well, but not her husband, nor the other couple. She knew she liked debauchery, we weren't doing that at the time, and I think her friend suggested she dress "sexy".
She put on a see-through blouse, stockings, garter belts, and a matching bra, very tiny as we can see the areolas.
When she asked me what I thought about it, I jokingly replied that she shouldn't wear a bra! I had taken a picture of her, but it wasn't digital, so she didn't know if her blouse was transparent. So she listened to me and spent the evening with her breasts in the air under her blouse!
I'll tell you the rest and other adventures with the photos if you like.
Attached Thumbnails
100.jpg   1000b.jpg  

s6a.jpg   10001.jpg  

10002.jpg  
Old 02-19-2021, 08:28 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen's hubby View Post
Several years ago, we received two couples for dinner; my wife knew her friend well, but not her husband, nor the other couple. She knew she liked debauchery, we weren't doing that at the time, and I think her friend suggested she dress "sexy".
She put on a see-through blouse, stockings, garter belts, and a matching bra, very tiny as we can see the areolas.
When she asked me what I thought about it, I jokingly replied that she shouldn't wear a bra! I had taken a picture of her, but it wasn't digital, so she didn't know if her blouse was transparent. So she listened to me and spent the evening with her breasts in the air under her blouse!
I'll tell you the rest and other adventures with the photos if you like.
My wife's BFF, who is very cute, wore something like that all in black to a high school reunion. Never took the bra off, through, much to my chagrin. Sorry, no pictures.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2021, 02:48 AM

Thanked 2,814 Times in 122 Posts
Default dressed to receive our friends for a dinner party, the end

We had dinner, and she had no idea that her blouse was so transparent! She didn't realize it until afterwards, when I showed her the pictures and said "you could have told me, I would have changed! "
Her friend had given her a gift when she arrived and after dinner we went back to the living room. She had given her a little black dress. She said to my wife "you should try on your dress" and my wife said "yes, I'll change in the bedroom".
Her friend looked at me, gave me a wink, and told her that it wasn't necessary, that she could do it there. The other two men also agreed, and I said the same thing.
My wife then took off her mini-skirt and blouse to try the dress which suited her very well; That's how everybody could admire her (too quickly) almost totally naked. When she saw the flash of the photo, she said to me "stop that just now!".
We had the opportunity to make some warmer nights after...
The photo has been cut to avoid seeing the faces of the guests.
Attached Thumbnails
s7.jpg  
Old 02-20-2021, 03:47 PM

Thanked 24,870 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen's hubby View Post
We had dinner, and she had no idea that her blouse was so transparent! She didn't realize it until afterwards, when I showed her the pictures and said "you could have told me, I would have changed! "
Her friend had given her a gift when she arrived and after dinner we went back to the living room. She had given her a little black dress. She said to my wife "you should try on your dress" and my wife said "yes, I'll change in the bedroom".
Her friend looked at me, gave me a wink, and told her that it wasn't necessary, that she could do it there. The other two men also agreed, and I said the same thing.
My wife then took off her mini-skirt and blouse to try the dress which suited her very well; That's how everybody could admire her (too quickly) almost totally naked. When she saw the flash of the photo, she said to me "stop that just now!".
We had the opportunity to make some warmer nights after...
The photo has been cut to avoid seeing the faces of the guests.
Your wife is very pretty and had nothing to be ashamed of !

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2021, 12:35 AM

Default Losing/winning at poker

We used to ‘vacation’ at our friend’s place on the weekends. Many nights of drinking and games. When it led to strip poker to get naked for the hot tub, we started having more and more fun, being more adventurous. On this particular eve, his wife was asleep while we played. My wife lost, so I asked her to model the new leather outfit I had brought for her. She obliged. I nearly came as soon as she re-entered the room. I don’t remember the outcome of that exact night, but we enjoyed sharing several times on multiple occasions.
Attached Thumbnails
766C5BF9-15B7-44A8-B9D1-5A434A15E24A.jpeg  
Old 05-23-2021, 09:45 PM

Thanked 25,682 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default wife

yes she does
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1368.JPG   rb2.jpg  

DSC_0998.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s