photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2018, 12:18 PM

Default Ever smelled a females swimsuit or bikini?

Weird question but has anyone ever done this? sniffed a worn swimsuit or bikini? I was curious to try it as I am going to a friends with a pool who's girlfriend who is HOT. No doubt we'll be using the pool just wondered if its worth the risk trying to get her worn swimsuit at some point.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karnov For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 01:31 PM

Default In the cabana

I remember one time wife and I went to her cousins' pool. We were all around early 20's at the time. They had a cabana where everyone changes into their swimsuits instead of going into the house. It also included a bathroom. About an hour into our swim with her 2 female cousins, I needed to pee. So I got out and when into the bathroom cabana. They had a place for everyone to hang their cloths on after changing. I though this was way to easy. I found the girls panties and sampled 3 different pair. WOW, it was a great!. each pair was slightly different than the other.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mudpie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2018, 06:54 PM

I asked for SWIMSUITS but was it swimsuits you meant or panties?
Old 07-03-2018, 02:46 PM

Default Sniffing

Well, I wanted to get a hold of there bikini bottoms but they were wearing them at the time. Didnt think it was a good idea..... Sorry if I misunderstood.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudpie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 06:08 PM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 49 Posts
Default $.02

The bikini is going to smell like chlorine. Go for the panties, they'll actually smell like a human and as mentioned in the previous story, will be easier to get while everyone is in the pool.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thieph For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 07:40 AM

Only once. My wife and I were visiting a friend who was in Florida at their family timeshare. My friends sister was also there with her fiancé. I had to stay behind but everyone went to run an errand. Sure enough next to the bathroom door was the sisters bikini bottom. I usually prefer to find pics on an unlocked computer. However something told me to check out her bikini bottoms.

I was shocked to see that they were soaked in cum where the croch was. I guess her fiancé must have creampied her while she was wearing them and she took them off but did not do anything with them. They lived in seperate cities at this point so it was a lot. They are still together years later. Her sister once told me that she is psycho about birth control and taking the pill at the 24 hour mark.

I never told her that I know the reason why! She walks around with semen in her crotch.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fjmj1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2020, 11:42 PM

in st thomas USVI, taxi back to apartment after beach. Making out with my 26yr old gf. Didn't have time to screw before she had to go to work. After she went to work I took the opportunity to smell her green bikini bottoms-awesome smell. Her pussy always had a strong smell, so wet.
Getting hard remembering...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onechicksclick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2020, 04:45 AM

Once in my twenties I had the opportunity to smell and taste a pair of used panties belonging to an attractive, athletic neighbor a few years my junior. They were dark red thong panties with a very prominent glob of discharge in the crotch area.

I moved away shortly after, and to this day I doubt she ever found out. Definitely a memory I wouldn't mind reliving.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kesowi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 10:20 PM

Thanked 2,746 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnov View Post
Weird question but has anyone ever done this? sniffed a worn swimsuit or bikini? I was curious to try it as I am going to a friends with a pool who's girlfriend who is HOT. No doubt we'll be using the pool just wondered if its worth the risk trying to get her worn swimsuit at some point.

yep. my friends hottttttttt wives pair. they had just come back from a week long beach vacation. he sent me to get something from his home office the next day, no one was home. found a bikini pair on the laundry room floor as i walked by and told myself i gotta sniff them. picked up the teal greenish bottoms and rubbed it on my nose and mouth for about 2 minutes. it was totally worth it and i think about it every time i see her
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thealbaarea For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2020, 05:57 PM

I havent done this since I was in high school. It was my friends mom. I also used the top portion to jerk off...

Puberty is weird....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DuckFinSoup For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023