Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2018, 02:20 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
The friend seems odd. I mean if one of my friends wants to send me photos of his wife along with some real life exposure, I’m fine with that. Even if nothing more happens. The only thing asked in reply is some kind words. .
I guess people can have differing reactions, especially if the pics are unsolicited. I've shown/sent 3 of my closest friends topless pics of my wife. The first one was blown away and pretty much disappeared immediately to jerk off. The second (whom I sent them to) was appreciative, but deleted them immediately so as not to get caught by his wife. The third just rolled his eyes and walked away when I showed him (which is a Shame because his wife is amazing and I'd give my left nut to see her tits).
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 06:59 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Perhaps being on a holiday with his family makes him more reserved and he doesn't want to view your wife's photos in fear he will get very turned on which could cause embarrassment with his family. Also he may be in a routine to masturbate to her pictures when you send them (even though he denies it) and there's just no way he can do that where he is.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 09:59 AM

Thanked 8,591 Times in 903 Posts

Maybe good to know is that here in the Netherlands we are less focused on bare tits, because those can be seen easily on eg. The beach or sauna.
I think this focus in America is rather strange: nudity is prohibited, but violence can be seen everywhere.
Back on topic: I think the friend doesn't want to get just the crumbs from the table, but he wants a slice of bread too.
So he wants to see her fully naked and would like to feel her up too (for a start)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 06:48 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Phone

I did the the cell phone At&T shop at the Mall yesterday,my cell phone will not text to 3 people because I can't get a 10 digit # for those 3 people for some reason,one is my wife,I've done this a few times,I'll go into the a phone shop and ask a question why my phone won't take a 10 digit # for these people,they all ask to see my phone,I'll show them,they all think they know why,but when you go to contacts a topless photo of my wife pops up and then they try many time to get a 10 digit # on her profile but it doesn't work,they try many times,I always thell them thank you for trying sand then I'll say hers a tip for trying and I'll show them a full nude of the wife,yesterday I got a handshake and was told to came back for any other questions..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 02:01 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
He may think he is being used four your pleasure - which I think would be correct. That's not real friendship, IMHO.

DR
Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
He might have just realised that you and the wife are a pair of prick teasers and he will never get anything out of it. So hopefully he has met a lady while he is on holiday and is getting shagged senseless.
Actually that's not really true. If you had read the whole thread you would have seen post #147, from which is following quote:

Quote:
Yesterday evening I spoke to our friend on the telephone for a long time. After some time I brought up the fact I had told him hundreds of times he was NOT allowed to touch my wife, ever. I asked him whether he would like to touch her, if the ban was ever going to be lifted. At first he denied he would like that, but after some probing by me he told me he would in fact very much like to do that, especially touching her breasts. After him admitting to that I brought up the idea of playing a card game with the three of us on new years eve, after twelve. He at once understood what I meant by that, and he was very enhousiastic about it. It seemed to me as if he had been fantasizing about something like that for a long time.
So it's actually not a question of me working him up for no return: we actually agreed he would get to touch my wife's breasts (for a start)... From that point on him touching my wife and feeling her up has been very much on the table, and he knows it. It hasn't happened yet, but that's something to work on in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Perhaps being on a holiday with his family makes him more reserved and he doesn't want to view your wife's photos in fear he will get very turned on which could cause embarrassment with his family. Also he may be in a routine to masturbate to her pictures when you send them (even though he denies it) and there's just no way he can do that where he is.
It turn out you are probably right about that. He shared a room with his younger brother, and had no privacy. Also he missed having a girl for himself very much, so any pics we send were too compromising for him at that point.

Yesterday we started texting again, he has in the mean time returned from Austria. He shared some stories about what he did on holiday, and about the fact he got to feel a girl's tits while they were dancing on the dancefloor. Nothing more happened, but it seemed to have turned him on quite a lot.

After a while I asked him in a private chat if he would like to see some new pics of my wife, and he indicated he would very much like that. So I took a picture of my wife, who was sitting next to me on the couch wearing only her bathrobe and her panties. She took a shower earlier, so that's why she was already partly undressed. The first picture below this post is the one I send at first, testing the waters if you will. I had opened up her bathrobe just enough to expose her panties and some of her breasts. Our friend was actually was very complimentary about the picture, indicating he had not seen enough. So over the next hour or so we send some more pics, and I have included them below this post too. Eventually it went as far as my wife showing her whole panties, legs opened a little, and her bathrobe pulled to the side exposing the shape of both her breasts. You can see what I mean in the fourth and final picture below.

After that fourth picture I was very aroused, so I stripped my wife naked and we had great sex. My wife was actually quite into it herself, it seems she had secretly missed sending the pics too (although she will never admit to that). After this I asked our friend in a private chat how he felt after seeing my wife again in an exposed position, and he indicated it had been a turn on for him. He also said he would like to come over again soon, so we could play another game on our PS4. So it seems after all we are back in the game! Him comming over will have to wait some weeks I am afraid (work and stuff), but he will definatly get some new pictures over the next couple of weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
20180219_205508.jpg   20180219_205934.jpg  

20180219_212547.jpg   20180219_212634.jpg  

Old 02-20-2018, 02:15 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

Yessssss!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 06:29 AM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
So it's actually not a question of me working him up for no return: we actually agreed he would get to touch my wife's breasts (for a start)... From that point on him touching my wife and feeling her up has been very much on the table, and he knows it. It hasn't happened yet, but that's something to work on in the future.
What a wonderful story of growth! I have read and enjoyed every moment you have shared here. Your wife, your friend, any you have all grown in this wonderful experience.

I am quite curious about your current feelings. Do you now hope for your friend to touch and play with your beautiful wife's body. Does she hope for this too? I know you are now willing to allow him to touch your wife's breasts. Would you allow him to touch and play with her pussy too?

You have all grown in this great journey. I am just curious where each of you have set your new limits.

Thank you, Tim81, for sharing your experience with all of us. It is truly incredible and very hot.
Old 02-20-2018, 01:09 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

I'm so glad everyone is back in the game.
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2018, 02:14 PM

Thanked 94,146 Times in 5,342 Posts

Tim,
I would suggest, as summer is approaching, to go with your wife a few times to the "nudist" spas, as you have already done.
Make her feel comfortable exposing her body to the people there and then, during your summer vacations, make her expose (at least) her tits on the beach...
This might loosen her a bit more towards your friend as well...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2018, 09:42 AM

Great news Tim! I'm really wondering where your wife stands on having your friend fondle her breasts. Have you talked with her about this? Maybe as things have progressed this far she maybe more receptive to the thought. Especially if you asked here while she was a little horny! Great stuff!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s