uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2017, 02:57 AM

Default Blindfolded surprise

First time poster who has been married for 15 years. During playtime with my wife we have often used ties, straps and blindfolds. I have fantasised for years of having someone swap places with me, without my wife knowing. I would then watch and take pics and video as another man takes my blindfolded and bound wife. When finished they would leave without Mrs Claresman ever knowing that she got taken by another man. I would then remove her blindfold and restraints and after a little time, as far as she is concerned go for round 2. For me it would be sloppy seconds. Have any of you ever had such an experience?
Old 12-31-2017, 12:58 PM

I'd try that !
Old 01-01-2018, 08:34 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresman View Post
First time poster who has been married for 15 years. During playtime with my wife we have often used ties, straps and blindfolds. I have fantasised for years of having someone swap places with me, without my wife knowing. I would then watch and take pics and video as another man takes my blindfolded and bound wife. When finished they would leave without Mrs Claresman ever knowing that she got taken by another man. I would then remove her blindfold and restraints and after a little time, as far as she is concerned go for round 2. For me it would be sloppy seconds. Have any of you ever had such an experience?
My wife and I have this same fantasy and role play it quite often. We are 52 and married 28 years, and are looking for more spice in our bed.

She has told me she wants me to have a friend or another man swap out and fuck her with the blindfold so she has “plausible deniability” that she has violated our marriage vows.

Hearing her moan and talk dirty about “his better cock” and things like that when we play the other man is fucking her.

I have to say, it is incredible, and I really want to do this.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:58 PM

Ive seen this "unknowing" fantasy discussed before....Its even got a technical name - its called rpe - add the missing a. But hot as a FANTASY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoeripoff6 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 03:21 PM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts
Default Fantasy that *almost* became reality

A friend of mine years ago wanted to try something.

A little background: He and his wife had just gotten married. His wife admitted that she and her last boyfriend had been very "open" - MMFs, FMFs, sex in public, group sex, hidden cameras, etc. She said she dumped her ex because they were having a FMF and he came in the wrong girl LOL. She's always been into kink. She even made a sex video with her husband showing everything start to finish, knowing that he was intending to share it with me. She didn't mind, she got off on it. She even waved to me in the middle of the action

His idea for a birthday surprise one year was pretty elaborate. We never actually went through with it, but if we did it would have been the hottest thing ever.

They lived at the end of a cove, and their house/garage faced the street. 3-4 houses of next-door neighbors had clear views of their garage. And he wanted to make use of that.

His plan was to prepare the garage while she was at work, and surprise her when she got home. We would hang a sheet over the inside of the garage door (you'll see why later). We would also lay down some carpet remnants on the floor in the center of the garage. He would suspend some wrist chains from the ceiling in the center, and set up a padded bench underneath them.

When she got home, the garage door would not open because he had disabled it at the circuit breaker. She would have to park out in the street and come in the front door. He would meet her there while I hid in the garage. He would wish her happy birthday, start some foreplay to get her turned on, and then blindfold her. He would lead her to the garage and begin playing with her on the padded bench. At some point, he would chain her wrists so that she was restrained, not tightly just playfully. But she wouldn't be able to move more than 2 feet or so. He would then begin to undress her, cutting off her shirt if necessary because of the chains. Once she was naked, that's where I came in. He wanted me to continue playing with her while he video'd it. During that time, he would re-enable the garage door opener quietly, so that she didn't know. After some teasing, he would put the camera on a tripod and we would take turns playing with her, and eventually we would both fondle her at the same time. He wanted to see her reaction when she realized that there were 4 hands. Due to her past relationship, he knew she was ok with it. But at any time if she objected, we would have stopped.

After a bit of 4-hand play, we would take turns with her, and she (in theory) wouldn't know who was who.

And for the big finale, he would reach over and open the garage door while we were both screwing her. (remember the sheet over the door? No one would truly see anything, but she didn't know that) He wanted to see what her reaction to that was. He thought she would freak out at first but then be really into it. She would think she was exposed to the whole neighborhood while her husband and I were screwing her brains out.

Sadly, their relationship started to sour before he got a chance to try it out. Apparently he was not adventurous enough for her, and she had been having flings on the side. Ironically, I think if we had tried it they might still be together.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:16 PM

Thanked 25,586 Times in 2,728 Posts
Default Grits

We've done it a few times... tied and untied... she likes the unknown.

we wrote about it on OPEN-Sharing your wife- thread.

Attached Thumbnails
f8.jpg  
Old 01-09-2018, 09:57 PM

Default hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresman View Post
This has been my fantasy for my wife for quite a while! I thought i was the one who dreamed it up! glad to find someone with the same fantasy,maybe you can do mine and i can do yours?! my wife loves being tied down and blindfolded too and i was thinking of going to a hotel and reserve a room with an adjoing room and have him sneak over from there.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stmartin330 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2018, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmartin330 View Post
This has been my fantasy for my wife for quite a while! I thought i was the one who dreamed it up! glad to find someone with the same fantasy,maybe you can do mine and i can do yours?! my wife loves being tied down and blindfolded too and i was thinking of going to a hotel and reserve a room with an adjoing room and have him sneak over from there.
That is an incredible fantasy. Is that your wife on your profile page? So sexy. You aren’t alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 09:10 PM

Thanked 25,586 Times in 2,728 Posts
Default Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
We've done it a few times... tied and untied... she likes the unknown.

we wrote about it on OPEN-Sharing your wife- thread.

Doing it again this weekend .. pre=planned,.... will tell the details on, "OPEN=Sharing >>...thread....look for it Sun. or Mon.???
Old 01-13-2018, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Doing it again this weekend .. pre=planned,.... will tell the details on, "OPEN=Sharing >>...thread....look for it Sun. or Mon.???
Please share. Would love us to be your partners
The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004