uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2018, 08:56 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Does your SO talk to her friends/relatives about your sex life?

When we were dating and then newlyweds, I let my wife know that I considered our sex life very private and I didn't think either of us should ever talk about it with others, period. She agreed, and whenever we were with other couples and sex would come up, she would only talk about it in a very generic way.

Then we met Andrea and Paul, a nice looking couple about our age, our kids were the same age, so we hung out a lot. My wife and Andrea went to together lunch frequently, their work places were close. One night we were in bed and we were starting to play, my wife says, "I feel sorry for Andrea, they don't have sex often and it is very frustrating for her."

It didn't take a crow bar to get her to tell me about their chat. Apparently they talked about sex quite a bit, I asked my wife about our promise to each other not to talk about our sex with others. She said she could not just sit their silent while Andrea shared intimate details. "Besides, Andrea is jealous of our frequent sex and the fact that you buy vibrators for me and those other sex toys. Paul refuses to let her have a vibrator or anything."

I guess that was when I grew out of my privacy bubble.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:03 AM

Thanked 16,237 Times in 1,130 Posts

My wife has two best friends. One loves to talk about her sex life, while my wife and the other friend do not. Sometimes my wife will give in and share a few things, but the other friend hasn't said a peep in nearly 20 years.

My ex-wife, though, shared everything, just to make her less fortunate friends jealous (but she was mean and full of malice like that).
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 12:21 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I did get to hear about my naughty wife loaning Andrea a vibrator when Paul was gone and how many times she enjoyed it. Unfortunately she washed it first before returning it.

One night I was going down on my wife, while squealing with delight she tells me that Andrea is jealous because Paul won't go down on her, she told Andrea how talented my tongue is. I asked if she gives Paul head, yes, a lot. The mental picture of Andrea sucking me off rang my chimes.

Eventually Andrea and Paul got divorced and I got to hear about Andrea's date nights.

My wife also talked to her sister some, or I should say her sister asked a lot of questions. Her sister was a little younger and asked my wife a lot of sex questions. Her sister would bring us pot, one night, while high, she was asked my wife how often she had an orgasm, my wife said unabashedly, "every time, of course." Yea, I blushed for 2 reasons.
Old 03-27-2018, 03:09 PM

Toni listens and hears more than she speaks, in all phases of life, this one included. I don't really care if she shares but I do kinda care who she shares it with. Some of her friends are trustworthy. Most would blab around town about it and we really don't need that. She does share with her sister some.

Speaking of her sister...one time we were just starting to get busy in the kitchen of all places and her phone rang. It was her sister who was going through some shit at the time, so she said she had to take it. She was just sitting there listening to her sister rail about whatever was bugging her at the time (her sister was hot at one time but has become a sort of hippie weirdo). So I turned Toni around, pulled her skirt up and bent her over the counter and started fucking her from behind while she held the phone up and just enjoyed herself. We still laugh about that. She hasn't shared that with her sister as far as I know.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:21 PM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

My wife shares everything with her sister and her two best friends. All three of them know about my wifes lovers and my short comings in the bedroom. I love when they come to visit and my wife talks about me while i am sitting with them and listening , it's even better when i get to hear about her sister and friends love lives.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:06 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts
Default She shares

My wife shares quite a bit with her best friend and almost everything with her sister.

I have to thank her sister (she’s older) for giving her tips about sex like blowjobs and swallowing. Of course she went and told her about it after sucking and swallowing me for the first time. They are still close and they both share everything. I don’t get a ton of details other than her husband had been losing interest. Probably the best bit I heard was telling me about her sister’s bush.

She also shares with her best friend, but not her other girlfriends. They lived together after college before we got married. I often wonder what else they shared other than information.
Old 04-02-2018, 08:22 AM

Thanked 7,273 Times in 373 Posts
Default Emma

I am the only guy my wife has been with who is circumcised when we first got together she told her mother and sister about it and how it was different, felt different etc.

Supposedly she went into quite a lot of detail about it and her mother and sister asked a lot of questions. lol
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to robemmayorkcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 03:39 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts
Default Indirectly

As a rule she wouldn't discuss any detail but a while back her sister had a medical issue and among other things found sex painful. She was saying how she felt sorry for her deprived husband.
My Mrs asked her if she had thought of giving him oral, but she said she would be keen on that at all.(she's a bit reserved and prudish)
The discussion itself indicated to SIL that my wife gives blow jobs and I was surprised she was prepared to suggest it to her. SIL probably now understands why I'm such a happy soul.

In case any of you comedians out there suggest my wife volunteers to keep him happy, forget it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2018, 04:41 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife not so much.

My wife Lisa doesn't divulge much info on our sex life but then neither do her sisters to the best of my knowledge. They all will joke about things but that is about it. Her brothers are a little more forthcoming but mostly about old relationships. The one thing Lisa remembers is when two of her brothers rented an apartment together. One of the brothers had a wild girlfriend who while at their place would nearly always answer the door naked when they would have a pizza delivered. Both brothers still joke about all the money they saved from free pizzas.

My old high school girlfriend Stacie was the opposite of my wife in that she loved divulging things to her friends. More so because I think she liked to try and shock her friends. She and her older sister (by 3 years) were quite open about sex too, whether I was there or not.They talked about positions, birth control, whatever. There were many times Stacie and I would be in her bedroom and the sister and boyfriend would be in hers fucking away before their mom would get home. Then the four of us would clean up, get dressed and sit in the living room watching tv when the mom got home.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:01 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

I'm pretty sure my wife and her best friend discuss our sex lives. She claims not to, but then offers up intimate details about her friend's sex life (husband's cock size, preferences in bed etc) which means they clearly DO share. Turns me on to know her friend knows about me and has probably seen pics of my cock (she's always been very flirty with me, but also really friendly with me because she knows i take care of her her best friend [my wife] financially, emotionally and most important of all.....sexually)

We often joke about the fact my wife hates blow jobs and her friend berates her for not "taking care" of me in that department.....to which my wife often suggests to her friend that she is "welcome to do it" in her place. Joking of course, but a conversation that always springs my cock into action (and one occasion her friend noticed my erection through my trousers and pointed it out to everyone)

I'd like to be a fly on the wall during one of their conversations.....

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s