Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2018, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
She also wore it out like this for dinner with friends.
That’s super hot! How did the friends respond? Had they seen Tracy’s breasts like that before?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tsuga For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 06:53 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
Here are a few more with various tops over the cupless bras. She even wore one of these to the grocery store the other day and wants to do it again! We will definitely be having date nights out with these.
I've seen more sexy MILF's in the grocery store but she would top the list. Love the white ones the best. So hot.

Quote:
Okay, here are some pics of her in her shelf bras without any tops!
One hot shelf bra and beautiful tits. You should get her to wear this with a thin white top so her nipples are visible as well as the shelf bra. Then let me know where so i can come watch.
Quote:
I first met my wife back in the 90’s when she was hired to work for my company. I immediately noticed how hot she was, but it also soon became apparent that she NEVER wore a bra. I remember thinking how sexy it was, not just because her tits and nipple were showing so clearly, but also because she seemed so confident and matter-of-fact about it. She didn’t seem to be “trying” so to speak; she just didn’t care.
It wasn’t long before we started dating, and of course her dressing habits didn’t change. Even around work she often wore dresses and tops that were very flimsy and loose. She also had these reeeally pert a-cups with distint pink nipples. When she bent over you could frequently see all the way down to her panties, and of course both tits would be fully on display. Sometimes it made me a little jealous when male coworkers would get a full view, but it also turned me on...like a lot.
Her braless ways continued after we got married and I didn’t mind at all. Like I said, for her part, it was just the way she normally dressed. She never made a big deal about it, and if I mentioned that she was on full display she would just shrug it off. There were a ton of hot incidents where guys got more than an eye-full, each worth a story of their own.
As times changed and the years passed, it became less socially acceptable to go braless and she became less confident about her own appearance, so she started wearing bras most of the time. Personally, I was a little disappointed, and I certainly didn’t think she was any less attractive, but it was her business how she dressed so I just left it at reaffirming that she was still hot.
But recently, like within the last several weeks, she seems to have undegine a bit of a transformation. She feels sexy and confident again. I think a lot of things have come together to contribute to that, and I sure am happy about it. Anyway, she’s started going braless again, but this time she seems more intentional about it, more mindful of the mild exhibitionism. It’s a real turn-on for me.
Her breasts are a lot bigger now, and that, combined with twenty-some years, means they aren’t as perky as they used to be. She’s a tad disappointed about it, but I think she’s still just fine. Nevertheless, I had an idea to address her concerns that also turned me on. I decided to order her a cupless bra. We’ve talked about them before, but she wasn’t feeling sexy at that time and thought cupless, or shelf bras, were just tacky. Neverthelees, with her renewed sexuality I took a chance anyway and when the bra arrived she humored me and tried it on. WOW! It was way hotter than I thought it would be, and more importantly it was way hotter than SHE thought it would be! She loved it!
She’s wearing it all the time now, choosing it over her regular bras. She even asked me to order another one! This is reeeeeally turning me on. I love her renewed exhibitionism, and now the fact that she is more conscious of it and that it’s intentional makes it hot in a different way than before.
Here’s a pic of how she looks in a nice tight top. If there’s any interest I might show a few picks of how it looks without a top.
Tsuga I know your feeling well. Had a GF years ago that never wore a bra. It turned me on but upset me that she was always showing off her tits at the same time. She was an A cup too and said "no one wants to see them, they are too small." Well she was wrong. People were always looking at them and always enjoying them. Strange feeling being turned on yet jealous at the same time.
As for her tits not being as perky as she aged forget it. As I aged i found perky tits less interesting and mature tits with a sag to them so very hot. Especially a woman who has had kids...her breasts get better.
And this shelf bra is downright hot on her. It puts her tits out there to be seen, I love it.

Last edited by greendoor; 10-06-2018 at 07:05 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 09:00 AM

Thanked 3,366 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
wife this dress she has to go braless and commando
very nice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powercat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 02:09 AM

Thanked 11,084 Times in 719 Posts

Quote:
I have posted about this before but I think it lives here as well.

On a shopping trip to a busy shop Tracy came out of the changing room in this top just like this. The look on the male sales assistants face and the look on the other guys waiting for their wife's/girlfriends. She also wore it out like this for dinner with friends.
I would have like to have taken her around the shop, as she was, looking for a skirt to go with it. Although a matching skirt would have bee the ideal
The Following User Says Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2018, 03:51 AM

Thanked 14,676 Times in 408 Posts
Default Small but

When you are not too large a breasted woman you can go braless most of the time and sometimes show just that much more than you intended to. This always pleased my husband who enjoyed me showing off a bit and we generally got better service in restaurants as a result.
Attached Thumbnails
port 001.jpg   port 005.jpg  

port 019.jpg   port 022.jpg  

port 012.jpg   port 090.jpg  

Old 10-09-2018, 10:52 PM

Thanked 1,057 Times in 145 Posts
Default Music festival this weekend

So we had a music festival in the park, and warm weather. Most of the women tended to either be braless or have fancy bras showing. (Plus the one who was just wearing a see-through bra as a top.)
A couple groups of people I sat next to were fairly exhibitionist. One girl was wearing a muscle-type shirt, loose, nothing underneath, lots of db. Her friend was getting felt up by her boyfriend a lot. A girl on the next tarp over was wearing a sundress, and I was hoping to get a good view. Nothing much, until she decided it was time to get going. Put her pants on under the dress, took the dress off, sat there topless for a couple of minutes while getting her bra and warmer shirt out of her bag, then got dressed.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 05:59 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Mardi Gras

I was on a Bourbon St. balcony watching the general debauchery in the crowd below, lots of flashing for beads, no shortage of boobs to see. But, what caught my eye was a well-dressed, middle-aged couple walking past on the other side of the street. He was in a coat and tie, she was in an expensive looking suit and high heels, they looked like they were headed either to or from a nice restaurant. The weather was unusually warm for New Orleans in February, I noticed them stopping, the woman handed the guy her purse, she took off her suit jacket and handed it to him also, then her thin white blouse and bra, for a minute or so she was topless, her well endowed tits on display, then she put the blouse back on, stuffed her bra in her purse and they continued walking while she carried her jacket.

I presume she was uncomfortably warm in the jacket and figured with all the nudity around them, that she might as well get comfortable.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:43 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
That’s super hot! How did the friends respond? Had they seen Tracy’s breasts like that before?
Neither of them said anything until we got back to our place after and neither had seen Tracy topless before. It was our male friend who mentioned it first he said something like it had been a great evening and he really enjoyed the scenery. His girl gave him a playful punch. The grld both went into the kitchen to get some drinks I called through that we wanted topless service.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Neither of them said anything until we got back to our place after and neither had seen Tracy topless before. It was our male friend who mentioned it first he said something like it had been a great evening and he really enjoyed the scenery. His girl gave him a playful punch. The grld both went into the kitchen to get some drinks I called through that we wanted topless service.
Of course, now the question is did you get topless service???
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tsuga For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2018, 01:35 AM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Jewelry Shopping

Last summer I was at the mall. I was wearing a favorite top. Its a white tank top with spaghetti straps, made of brushed cotton. Its super soft and since I am not super big ( 32b ) I tend to fore go a bra when I wear it. So for grins I went into this jewelry store to have a look at the candy lol. I was leaning over the counter checking out all the sparkle and a salesman came over to see if I wanted to see any thing. Just rolling my eyes to look up , I said I was just looking. When he moved to one side , I noticed myself in the mirror on the wall in front of me. I didn't realize that my top had gaped so far open and I could see all the way down my top. I knew he could see from my neck to my belly button. I didn't freak out. I didn't snap back up. I stayed there for about a min ( felt like forever ). He had already seen me so why make a big deal of it. After a min or so I calmly stood back up and we chatted about jewelry. I do have to tell you though, making eye contact with him knowing after what just happened had my motor running full blast. It was so hot... shortly after , I left the store. Would have loved to hear the conversation after I left lol

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023