Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2018, 01:05 AM

Thanked 15,550 Times in 653 Posts
Default Always braless

My wife has never worn a bra - right from when I first met her in her late teens to now. She loves the attention that she gets when she goes out without a bra. Her nipples also like it as they become permanently hard.
Here are a selection of photos from late teens to now.
We have more if you would like to see them
Attached Thumbnails
PICT0029.JPG   PICT0040.JPG  

pixzsn210212042aa.jpg   more014a.jpg  

0000--sn210212026 (24)a.jpg   0000--sn210212026 (23)a.jpg  

060411c016 - Copya.jpg   coll1.jpg  

0000--sn210212026 (20)a.jpg   aa10pixsn050810013a.jpg  

Old 09-01-2018, 12:41 AM

Default Remember

I remember her fromanother site we were on.
The Following User Says Thank You to breastexp101 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2018, 01:16 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts
Default Neighbor's treat

My wife only wears a bra when she goes out, she is about a 34B so she jiggles a little, but no sag. Last week she was outside watering the garden on the side of the house. A neighbor, Stan, came over to ask if I was finished a PC job I was doing for him, he saw my wife and went over to talk to her. My wife was braless and wearing this top that looks ok inside, but in sunlight it's gets transparent. Stan is very religious, never drinks, a deacon in the church, but my wife said even though he was wearing sunglasses, she could tell he couldn't take his eyes off of her boobs.

She said at her age it's nice men still like to check her out.
Old 09-28-2018, 08:33 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

Have a new family in the 'hood. The mom has been very careful about being prim and proper and not letting her guard down as she gets to know everyone. They came from a different area in both culture and climate, so I am sure the culture shock (and climate shock) has her being very aware and careful about everything. (Examples: where the family came from, you never let your kids further than a foot away. Where we are, kids roam free at all ages without worry. She came from an area that never gets below 70 degrees. We had freezing temps last night.)

As I was saying, she is definitely hyper aware and careful about everything. Except this morning.

At the bus stop, the mom comes out wearing jeans and two shirts and a jacket, but the jacket was open and she clearly braless. Her extremely pointy breasts were bouncing all over the place, and I was looking. She was very well aware of it, too, because she was staring at my eyes the whole time, seeing where I was looking. Eventually she put her arms over her breasts and then zipped up her jacket.

But then she unzipped her jacket and her absolutely enormous nipples were poking through both shirts without any effort, and she was staring at where my eyes were looking again. I didn't bother hiding my gazes, either.

I am not sure what her body language meant, but she didn't seem to mind. We will see what she wears tomorrow morning now that the ice has been broken, so to speak!
Old 09-28-2018, 08:58 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141
But then she unzipped her jacket and her absolutely enormous nipples were poking through both shirts without any effort, and she was staring at where my eyes were looking again. I didn't bother hiding my gazes, either.

I am not sure what her body language meant, but she didn't seem to mind. We will see what she wears tomorrow morning now that the ice has been broken, so to speak!
Love it! You just know she became so much colder with her jacket zipped that she had to unzip it again...

It took me too long to learn a friendly smile often works wonders in those situations and is returned with a reciprocal smile and, more importantly, an extended view if not more. Hope she continues to become more comfortable in the neighborhood...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2018, 01:49 PM

Thanked 5,753 Times in 491 Posts
Default Neighbor

I have written before about my wife seldom wearing a bra. She's a rather smaller woman, with large breasts. She packs a pair of 36 DDs and carries them very well.
We have an elderly gentleman and his wife living next door. He is 80, very religious (Mormon), and very much into his church. But, I always catch him peeking at my wife's breasts, especially when she wears something rather sheer or has a low cut shirt on. As I said, she seldom wears a bra and the nipples on those large breasts are constantly on display.
I dont think she ever realizes she displays so much. She is also a hugger, so when he comes over for anything, she presses those big tits against him in a hug. He tries to hide it, but reddens in the face from excitement. The first time she gave him a hug, he pulled me off to the side and asked me if it bothered me. I said, "Heck no! We are both huggers and no one leaves our house without one!" He comes over almost daily with veggies from his garden or apples from his trees. He is also into woodworking and often brings his latest carvings and turnings over to share with her.
I think it's cute and get a kick out of it. Hey! Older men need a little excitement too! LOL
Old 09-30-2018, 11:05 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Neighbor

Great story and you are great neighbors! When I get that age I hope there is a hot woman in the neighborhood similarly inclined. Hell, wish there were such a lady now...
The Following User Says Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 12:21 PM

Default She’s back

I first met my wife back in the 90’s when she was hired to work for my company. I immediately noticed how hot she was, but it also soon became apparent that she NEVER wore a bra. I remember thinking how sexy it was, not just because her tits and nipple were showing so clearly, but also because she seemed so confident and matter-of-fact about it. She didn’t seem to be “trying” so to speak; she just didn’t care.
It wasn’t long before we started dating, and of course her dressing habits didn’t change. Even around work she often wore dresses and tops that were very flimsy and loose. She also had these reeeally pert a-cups with distint pink nipples. When she bent over you could frequently see all the way down to her panties, and of course both tits would be fully on display. Sometimes it made me a little jealous when male coworkers would get a full view, but it also turned me on...like a lot.
Her braless ways continued after we got married and I didn’t mind at all. Like I said, for her part, it was just the way she normally dressed. She never made a big deal about it, and if I mentioned that she was on full display she would just shrug it off. There were a ton of hot incidents where guys got more than an eye-full, each worth a story of their own.
As times changed and the years passed, it became less socially acceptable to go braless and she became less confident about her own appearance, so she started wearing bras most of the time. Personally, I was a little disappointed, and I certainly didn’t think she was any less attractive, but it was her business how she dressed so I just left it at reaffirming that she was still hot.
But recently, like within the last several weeks, she seems to have undegine a bit of a transformation. She feels sexy and confident again. I think a lot of things have come together to contribute to that, and I sure am happy about it. Anyway, she’s started going braless again, but this time she seems more intentional about it, more mindful of the mild exhibitionism. It’s a real turn-on for me.
Her breasts are a lot bigger now, and that, combined with twenty-some years, means they aren’t as perky as they used to be. She’s a tad disappointed about it, but I think she’s still just fine. Nevertheless, I had an idea to address her concerns that also turned me on. I decided to order her a cupless bra. We’ve talked about them before, but she wasn’t feeling sexy at that time and thought cupless, or shelf bras, were just tacky. Neverthelees, with her renewed sexuality I took a chance anyway and when the bra arrived she humored me and tried it on. WOW! It was way hotter than I thought it would be, and more importantly it was way hotter than SHE thought it would be! She loved it!
She’s wearing it all the time now, choosing it over her regular bras. She even asked me to order another one! This is reeeeeally turning me on. I love her renewed exhibitionism, and now the fact that she is more conscious of it and that it’s intentional makes it hot in a different way than before.
Here’s a pic of how she looks in a nice tight top. If there’s any interest I might show a few picks of how it looks without a top.
Attached Thumbnails
B2F65445-6547-470B-B814-9244953DC063.jpeg  
Old 09-30-2018, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post

Her breasts are a lot bigger now, and that, combined with twenty-some years, means they aren’t as perky as they used to be. She’s a tad disappointed about it, but I think she’s still just fine.

They look more than fine to me;-) I think you are a very lucky guy with a fun wife.

Would love to see them without the top.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2018, 01:25 PM

Default Tsuga

Very nice picture. I love the shelf bras and am glad the braless look is coming back.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s