photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2015, 09:36 AM

Three. The first was the adult female relative that took my cherry when I was an early teenager. Second was my wife-to-be, when I was nineteen.

The third was a very short-lived romance with a girl who caught me during a brief breakup with my fiancé. I was in college, several hundred miles away from home and my fiancé. Emmaline was very insecure -- very cute, very willing, but no where near as bright as my fiancé. The two or three weeks (it was over 40 years ago!) we were together made me really realize how much I loved my fiancé, so I made up with her. Emmaline tried to have me split my time between her and my fiancé, but I'm not that kind of guy.

That was in the late Fall of '74. I then dropped out of college, enlisted in the USAF, and married my fiancé. This year, she and I will celebrate 40 happy years together. In all that time, my wife's kept me very happy, both in and out of bed.

F
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 10:33 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default Lost count

I didn't have much sex in the 90s. Shy type. After 2000, I decided to make like changing choices.
So from teen to 30, 5 girls~Women. None of them virgins. There were at least 4~5 I could have had sexy time with, but blew it from shyness, inexperince and stupidity.

From 2000~2006(NOV), Off top of my head: About 24 or so (All Vag, mostly oral and about 5 anal - some MFF action)
Then I fell in love hard, pulled myself off the market for a while. When she broke my heart, it took me years to get over her.

2007(FEB)~2011(SEPT): With a broken heart - I built a brick wall around my heart. I had FWB, booty calls and several dozens of ONS (One Night Stands), I had sex at parties - dated with 2~3 women at the same time, did MFF, etc. Hell, even some male experimentation (I was self destructive - but no anal). I started an actual count since she broke my heart for notches and to gather how long before I'd fall in love again. I figured it would take 6 months to "reset" - but it was two years before I started trying to settle down. Sometimes I partied for 5 straight days. I would be bored with a sexual partner after 1~5 fuck sessions (her place, my place, bathroom stalls, cars, any race, any place - anyway). I did date an 18yr old, but after than I stuck with 21+ because of the hassle.

It got fuzzy around 90 or so. I had lost count around 140, but under 150 for sure. (I'm not including women I dated and at best got a kiss. I count my penis going into mouth and/or vagina)

Then meet my wife-to be, a cute bi-sexual girl in her 20s. I told her my past. I remember the when and where I gave her my heart. So in the past 4 years, since the wife.... 3 additional women. (V / V / Oral) If you include playing with other women's breasts - then add another 4-5 women to that. (I don't count those)

And my wife gets me hard easily. And just holding her hand works for me.

So my total: About 175. I am 45 and she is 30.

One of my player friends is 65 years old. He's about 750 or so women. Its amazing his dick hasn't fallen off with STDs... [knock on wood]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 11:08 AM

Thanked 1,934 Times in 186 Posts

@ 20. I was very fussy though in my younger days as to who I did it with. Could have been much higher but for my fussiness.

Biker days it was good fun to offer a ride for a ride.

Current trike is a good puller too - even at my age !!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lue View Post
~20
I think the average is @ 20 for most guys isn't it?
Don't know the answer to that... it depends on the group of guys. Religion, upbringing, goals, looks, money, family.

A short fat ugly poor guy with zero game = 1 in his life time.
A short fat ugly rich guy with zero game = 1000 in his life time - just goes out and pays for it.
A tall, handsome poor guy = hundreds as the pussy just falls on him.
A tall, handsome poor guy = one. because he fell in love with the ONE.

Age is a factor.

A guy who gets married at 20 will likely have less sexual partners than a guy who marries at 40.

Outside the wife nowadays, I think I'll typically avg. about 2~3 new women a year - and do repeat sex-play with past women. So in 10 years... that's another 20...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2015, 09:49 PM

That would be two. If you include oral then three.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rpsaturnal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 08:20 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Way behind, I guess

For me, there were just 4...and I was (or are) married to 3 of them. I got married to the first when I was 23 (She was 16 and not pregnant - legal back then), so that helps explain the low number, I think. Married 6 years before she cheated on me and then left me. I dealt with a broken heart for years before dating again. (It was a bitter and nasty divorce).

Desiring to be alone rather than deal with that kind of mess again, I built a brick wall around my heart and kept my dick in my pants for a number of years although, when I relocated from Rhode Island to Vermont to get away from all the nastiness of the divorce I briefly lived with the aunt of a friend of mine while I was in the process of apartment hunting. She was not a good woman and a terrible mother to her young son. I didn't like her at all and I felt terrible for her son. Unfortunately for me, I had to fuck her in order to stay there. Thank God I found an apartment in less than 2 months and I got out of there! (There is one funny story to come out of that experience that I will tell if the interest is there, but it has nothing to do with this subject matter so it doesn't belong here.)

I met and married my second wife after I relocated back to Rhode Island to be closer to my three children. She helped me get grounded again and we thought I was finally ready again. We were wrong. After nine years of marriage, we agreed to split amicably. Soon after that, I started dating my third wife.

We actually met before my second wife and I split up because we worked together and became good friends. (You can read about that elsewhere here.) Not wanting to make another mistake in marriage (and being very gun shy), she and I dated, exclusively, for 16 years before finally getting married two years ago.

I guess my count will stop here because I'd never cheat on her (Believe me, I know what that feels like!) and unless the two of us agree to do some kinky playing together in the future (which is possible), we will remain exclusive to each other.

Wow! Sorry for possibly depressing all of you, but that sure was the****utic for me!

Mr. Nectcouple
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 08:25 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Really?

Even the word "the****utic" has to be ful of *******?? Good grief!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 11:45 AM

20 for me (inc the sister in lawn) before she became the the sister in law I was 20 back then ,been with my wife for 28 years now
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aim For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2015, 06:53 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim View Post
20 for me (inc the sister in lawn) before she became the the sister in law I was 20 back then ,been with my wife for 28 years now
So you got a piece of ass on the grass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really can't answer this question. I've fucked a lot of pussys. But only two I can call unique. Charlotte's was so tight and tiny I never got the head in.
Mary's was so large and smelly I forced myself only once to fuck her then almost fell in head first!
Now that's unique.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 12:30 AM

By "unique" I believe he meant "different" pussy.

Lets say, a guy had sex with 8 different women a month (over a 2 month period).

Does that mean he had sex with 16 women?

So lets say month 1: Was 8 different women including a wife.
Month 2: 3 new women, but had sex with 4 women from month #1 + wife (8 total)
Total different women = 11.

So when I was at my most horndog mode, about half the women I had sex with for the month- were pre-tested pussy.

And of course, we don't usually count our wives (GF) as they are always the playtoy of love.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d