uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2022, 12:51 PM

Thanked 1,043,105 Times in 31,216 Posts
Default Some advise on saving a few Bucks!

I'm not sure how many of you got to go to any of the Adult Events in Florida and any other place, but there are ways to have a Great time and save money too! The money I'm referring to is mainly in the cost of clothing and I'm talking the high cost of designer BRA's!
Our neighbor's were trying to talk us into going with them and many other friends & neighbors to Fantasy Festival in Florida where we all know the women show off their tits for Beads! There came a time when they finally talked us into it and my wife was all worked up about getting the nerve to show her tits off in public and she would be more willing to do so when she has some other women she knows exposing at the same time!
After walking along and having a exciting time watching our wife's flashing their tits for Beads, we ended up in a few BAR's. After having a few drinks it didn't take long to find out it also was a custom there for the women to get up on the counter tops and dance around like it was try out time for being a stripper! lol
The only difference it took me a few day later to find out was my wife was out of her BRA's?
That's when she told me if I notice when she got up on the counter tops to dance, all the women if they had a BRA did hang them up on the rafters and left them hanging there~!
I guess I was paying more attention to looking at the other wife's and women, rather then what my wife was doing so it was my fault too cause I would have collected it back after thinking about the Cost lol.
But I guess its part of the price you pay for having a exciting first time there and knowing how to make changes for the next visit there! Plenty of sheer tops and no BRA's or cheap ones!
Maybe somebody else had a unique thought on one of their 1st time adventure too?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2022, 02:37 AM

Thanked 37,438 Times in 2,755 Posts

I know you're a cheapskate, but I had to laugh picturing you climbing up on the bar and grabbing a bra off the ceiling. I bet you'd get a lot of harassment for that stunt. LOL
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghost67 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2022, 03:00 PM

Thanked 1,043,105 Times in 31,216 Posts
Default I never thought of climbing up to get it back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost67 View Post
I know you're a cheapskate, but I had to laugh picturing you climbing up on the bar and grabbing a bra off the ceiling. I bet you'd get a lot of harassment for that stunt. LOL
Its not the idea on being cheap, its all about having a wonderful time while saving some money too!
The cost of driving down to Florida and getting a Motel for so many days took most of the cost, then it was leaving so many costly BRA's behind hanging from the ceiling!
But climbing on the stage trying to take back a BRA or two, would have maybe got me into trouble with them thinking that I wanted a keepsake or souvenir from one of the women!
By the time our group left there, I'm sure not one of the women wore a BRA back home! lol
I'll take pics of her BRA's and some from the other women next time we're there and send them to You Pal~
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Curvy Floppy Girlfriend

5m:37s

04-18-2016
shared granny1

1m:44s

03-21-2017
bcf001 13

1m:00s

05-11-2005
hj facial