Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2019, 11:06 AM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Enjoyed it while it lasted though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
At a bar with some friends the other night. Seated at a booth facing the bar. A group of young folks came in and sat at the bar. One was an attractive blond in a short skirt and I hoped for a view as she climbed onto the barstool. But no luck. However shortly after a few more of their friends arrived and they opted to pull stools behind their friends who turned around as they all formed a sort of semi circle. My view of this girl was right between two of the friends who had shown up and multiple times I caught view of her bright white panties as she turned to get her drink from the bar. I could barely keep up with the conversation at my able as i was transfixed. After about ten minutes and a half dozen glimpses another friend of their showed up and took the spot right in front of her and blocked my view for the rest of the evening. But I’ll take it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2019, 01:14 PM

Thanked 84,622 Times in 2,952 Posts

I don't know if this can be called upskirt or flashing. I used to tend bar and had a customer who would come in with her husband to enjoy the band. She would sit at the bar her back to the band and her husband behind her. She would begin lifting her skirt to get another customer's attention.

When he was aware of it, she would pull her skirt up completely, and start fingering her pussy. Sometimes she and her husband would take the guy outside for more fun. She would take her clothes off, sit in the passenger seat facing the customer while her husband got in the driver's side to play with her tits, and she would make out with the guy as he fingered her c*nt. On occasion, they would go someplace quiet for a blowjob.

Here is her picture outside
Attached Thumbnails
DCP_0020.jpg  
Old 05-26-2019, 07:16 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
I was mowing the yard today. My neighbors adult daughter came out of their house and was loading some stuff into the backseat of her suv. She was wearing a mid thigh skirt. The wind caught the back of it and gave me a full view as her panty covered butt. No thong, full back. It only lasted a couple of seconds. I do have to admit I changed my mowing pattern in order to keep her in my view. The wind did not help me out again though. No more peeks except a lot of thigh as she climbed in to drive away.
It is funny the things one might do to catch a 2nd or hopefully 10th glimpse... May have done similar things in the past...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2019, 12:45 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was about to hire a man for a position to run one of our field offices. He was from out of town, he had a ton of new employee paperwork to sign. He mentioned that his wife was outside in the car waiting for him, since it was summer and blazing hot, I suggested he bring her in since this was going to take a while.

He went out to and came back in with a stunning woman wearing a sexy sundress. She sat in an office chair across from my desk, we chatted a bit while her husband read and signed all the forms. I offered her some water since she looked a little parched, I reached behind me to get a bottle out of my little refrigerator and when I turned around to hand it to her, her legs had parted a little, there was no mistaking her light brown trimmed bush. I tried not to stare directly, but my peripheral vision was getting a workout. I'm glad I didn't have to stand up, because for the next half hour I don't think I could have. She had to have known the show she was giving me, maybe she was enjoying it as much as I was.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:49 AM

Thanked 16,241 Times in 1,132 Posts

Two for one yesterday.

Parked at a restaurant, and I got out of the car, and there was a mom and who I assume was her sister in the front seat of the car next to us, windows down, debating about where there were going to go eat. I knew this because I got out and opened the door for my rear passenger so they wouldn't smack our car door on theirs, and the other car had their windows down.

As I got out, I saw into the open window of the front passenger seat, and the woman was wearing a skirt that had ridden up, with her triangle showing, her underwear color was a sea-greenish with some pattern I couldn't make out. I didn't stare, but I didn't miss the chance to notice, either. I noticed her mound was quite prominent.

As I moved to the back door to open it for my passenger, I saw into the rear seat. Their window was down, and I saw a college aged girl playing on her phone with her back against her door and one leg on the rear seat with the other on the floor, her short skirt ridden all the way up, and her pink panties on complete display. I tried to look between the cars so that I wasn't staring yet had a view out of the corner of my eye.

She noticed me there eventually, and closed her legs so fast I think she almost broke her ankle on the seats in front of her.

Eventually they all got out as we were leaving our car, too, and she was tugging on her skirt and staring at us without hardly moving.

Not sure why she was so shocked, given her windows were down and the way she was sitting!
Old 05-30-2019, 11:28 PM

So I went to a music festival this last weekend and as luck would have it, the supposedly rainy day was mostly sunny till a lot later in the day. Now I have been to this festival before and knew I would be in for some tasty sights, and I was not disappointed.

I had to be extremely careful because this time my wife was with me, and she would not be okay if she caught me looking anywhere I shouldn’t be. We got there a little later then I wanted, but it was okay because it was still early afternoon, and I knew people would be sprawled out in the clearing to listen to the music as well as in between sets.

The first girl I noticed was by sheer accident, as she had a long skirt on, but as I was passing and looking down she was pulling her legs out from under her and readjusting to sit on her butt. As she did this the slit in the skirt opened and I was able to see her beautiful sparkling thong covered gusset for a brief couple of moments. A little while later her cute blonde friend next her was sitting down with her legs crossed, Indian-style (sorry for the usage of this term but that is how I know it) but kept the skirt tucked in between her legs. I knew if I kept watch she may eventually slip, which she did and I saw a hint of her white silky triangle. What helped me here is that she was facing towards the sun, so the opening was more lit then it would have been if she was facing a different direction.

The other memorable sight was of a cute long haired brunette who looked like a hippie with a tight halter top and was clearly not wearing a bra as her nipples were very noticeable. They were medium sized and pretty hard. She had on a long green flowing skirt that was floor length and for the sake of looking good on social media decided to lay on her back and take some selfies. What helped here was she decided to lay back and keeping her feet together lifted her legs up like she was doing crunches. Due to her skirt being so flowing, it did not cover her ass as she lifted her feet and I got a great shot of her black patties covered ass and gusset. She was either not getting the right shot or was taking a lot of photos because she stayed that way for a little while and I was treated to that lovely view for a lot longer then I could have wished for. Once she was done I kept an eye on her and stayed in a position to keep looking without being so obvious and was treated to more flashes as she was not careful when adjusting her legs or when she decided to lay down and put her feet over her bag and I could see straight up to her panty covered mound. I did catch her eye and got a nice smile, but I think that was do to the pot she and everyone around her was smoking.

I’m hoping to go next year and this time I will be better prepared for what I may see!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2019, 11:10 AM

Thumbs up

Festivals and outdoor shows are great for nice views; so are "grandstand" events in the Summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylover View Post
So I went to a music festival this last weekend and as luck would have it, the supposedly rainy day was mostly sunny till a lot later in the day. Now I have been to this festival before and knew I would be in for some tasty sights, and I was not disappointed.

I had to be extremely careful because this time my wife was with me, and she would not be okay if she caught me looking anywhere I shouldn’t be. We got there a little later then I wanted, but it was okay because it was still early afternoon, and I knew people would be sprawled out in the clearing to listen to the music as well as in between sets.

The first girl I noticed was by sheer accident, as she had a long skirt on, but as I was passing and looking down she was pulling her legs out from under her and readjusting to sit on her butt. As she did this the slit in the skirt opened and I was able to see her beautiful sparkling thong covered gusset for a brief couple of moments. A little while later her cute blonde friend next her was sitting down with her legs crossed, Indian-style (sorry for the usage of this term but that is how I know it) but kept the skirt tucked in between her legs. I knew if I kept watch she may eventually slip, which she did and I saw a hint of her white silky triangle. What helped me here is that she was facing towards the sun, so the opening was more lit then it would have been if she was facing a different direction.

The other memorable sight was of a cute long haired brunette who looked like a hippie with a tight halter top and was clearly not wearing a bra as her nipples were very noticeable. They were medium sized and pretty hard. She had on a long green flowing skirt that was floor length and for the sake of looking good on social media decided to lay on her back and take some selfies. What helped here was she decided to lay back and keeping her feet together lifted her legs up like she was doing crunches. Due to her skirt being so flowing, it did not cover her ass as she lifted her feet and I got a great shot of her black patties covered ass and gusset. She was either not getting the right shot or was taking a lot of photos because she stayed that way for a little while and I was treated to that lovely view for a lot longer then I could have wished for. Once she was done I kept an eye on her and stayed in a position to keep looking without being so obvious and was treated to more flashes as she was not careful when adjusting her legs or when she decided to lay down and put her feet over her bag and I could see straight up to her panty covered mound. I did catch her eye and got a nice smile, but I think that was do to the pot she and everyone around her was smoking.

I’m hoping to go next year and this time I will be better prepared for what I may see!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2019, 10:59 AM

Default Walking up the stairs

Today I was walking up some staircase. One woman sitting on the top row, feet just on the next step. Legs wide apart. Her short jeans skirt revealed everything. White panties, narrow cut, shave around the pussy not too smooth, as some black hair were left standing... glimpse of the day.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 10:37 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default This

How I got my first upskirt! LOL!
Attached Thumbnails
FB_IMG_1559961149680.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2019, 10:40 PM

Thumbs up

Among my first experience too! I think the very first was in the classroom though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
How I got my first upskirt! LOL!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s