uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2017, 11:48 AM

Default Voyeur's delight in Wimbledon

This is going back a few years, but was probably the most fantastic upskirt experience of my life. I was working in Wimbledon in the summer, it was a warm day. I'd finished fixing computers at a local business and it was before lunchtime, but only just. I thought I'd get something to eat and noticed a new restaurant selling bistro type food, it was called Racquets, after the Wimbledon Tennis I'd guess. I went in and it was empty. I sat down and a glorious sight came with a menu to my table. She was dressed in a short tennis skirt to carry on the theme of the restaurant no doubt. Lovely long legs, short skirt, surely I'd get a glimpse of her knickers sometime? Anyway she left me to it, and started to wipe a table in front of me. Wow, she bent over and her skirt rode up to display her divine, sexy soft white cotton panties in all their glory. I was transfixed, she must have known! She came back and took my order, and I was treated again and again to seeing her bend over in front of me, along with a couple of other waitresses dressed the same. White tennis skirt, T-shirt and white cotton panties. I could not believe my luck. Where they doing on orders of the management? Were they trying to get a decent tip? Were they simply bored and were having a bit of fun? That experience has never left me, and that was about 33 years ago, about 1984 I'd guess. She certainly got a big tip, and a thank you for the show. She smiled so sweetly too. I went back a few months later but it was no longer there! Maybe the PC do-gooders kicked up a fuss! All I remember was those perfect white cotton knickers on display, freely and so so close. I was a bit shy in those days, if I knew then what I know now I may have asked for a phone number, or more. Who knows!
Old 06-09-2017, 11:32 PM

A few years ago my work had a Christmas party at a hotel. It was in one of their ballrooms and had a few tables and some Christmas music playing. My wife and I went and after dinner and some drinks one of the wives announced that it was time to decorate the Christmas tree. I then noticed a tree was set up in the corner of the room.

A couple of people walked over and my wife dragged me over but not many people came over. I noticed a couple of the guys I worked with and one of their wives who was older a bit fat was putting bulbs on the tree and some tinsel. This seemed pretty boring to me so I sat down and started drinking some wine.

At this point the bottom of the tree was all down and the wife putting them on asked for volunteers to put the stuff on the top of the tree, which was about 10 feet tall. There was a small step ladder and one of the guys brought it over.

My wife was wearing a pretty short red Christmas type dress with fringe on the bottom of the skirt. One of my work friends come over and told her she should help with the tree and took her by the hand and basically led her over to the tree. At this point, everyone had walked off except me and my 4 work friends and my wife.

I didn't think much of it at first as my wife climbed up the ladder and one of the guys started handing her bulbs and tinsel to put up there. Another of the men went over and held the step ladder steady as it was pretty wobbly.

I looked over and my friend winked at me and waved me to come over.

I walked over and he smiled and with his head motioned me to look up.

I looked up and saw that my wife was wearing a really small thong that was basically a thread in the back. I saw that the guys were looking up at my wife's ass cheeks naked. I looked them in the eye and they all smiled.

My wife had no clue and she looked down and asked for more decorations. At this point, the other two work friends caught on and brought over the decorations and started to hand them too her, all the while staring up at her ass.

I felt myself getting hard as my four work friends were seeing my wife's ass cheeks. There was plenty of light too so she was putting on a show.

We moved he step ladder a few times so she had to get all the up and then one of the men said that she needed to get some on the far side of the tree.

The ladder would not reach all the way over so she had to lean a bit and put one of her legs out for balance. This had the effect of opening up her ass cheeks. I was off to the side but could still see the view and I watched the four guys steady the ladder. One of them even held her foot for balance and spread her legs even wider.

She was busy trying to put tinsel around the tree but with her position her ass cheeks spread wide.

Myself and the guys below saw the small string in her cheeks that didn't even begin to cover her asshole. As she moved you could even see her butthole open a bit and almost swallow the string of her thong. So they all saw her most intimate part. The front was pushed tight and you could see the outline of her pussy lips.
One of the guys pulled out his phone and looked at me and I shook my head as if to say ok and he took a picture and then a second one.

By then she was done and we helped her down and the guy took a couple pictures of the tree so she didn't think anything about his phone.

As the party broke up I walked up to the guy and said you have to forward those pictures to me. He told me he would and he already shared it with the other 2 guys there.

By the time we got home the email was there with the picture. I went into the bathroom and looked. The first one was a good shot of her ass cheeks spread.

But the second one, he had zoomed in and there was my wife's asshole covered only by a small string. You could see the white of her butt cheeks and then the darker skin of the inside of her ass cheeks and then the pink starfish of her asshole.

The next work day they all teased me about what a great ass and asshole and said it looked tight and tasty.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:51 AM

It was a great friday night.

I was having dinner with my friend in a restaurant.
I saw this girl sitting down wearing a black dress.
She was with her bf(who was back facing me)

Just nice, i was given a seat just opposite her.

Now, this restaurant offers free flow of drinks and desserts.
So this couple stood up to get drinks but didnt manage to get a glimpse, as the guy had blocked the view.
So they went to get the ice cream together.

The girl came back a few mins earlier, and the way she sits, i know im in for a show.
She sit 45degrees and swivel inward with her butt so that her legs can get in.

Im sure you all can imagine the view i got.

Its not all!
The best part is when they were leaving, the way she got up is too good.

This time, instead of swivelling outward, she sticked out her right leg first, and stayed there for at least 5 secs(as she was getting ready to get up)

It was a good experience on a friday evening!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to johnnyxxx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2017, 06:25 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

My GF just went to a job party with her colleges. She had a short mid-thigh black dress with no arms. She was shaved and no panties.

First time they saw her hot legs probably, maybe they got an upskirt aswell .
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2017, 10:40 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Office Very Mature

My first office upskirt in a long long time. A woman in her early sixties. Short dark hair, tall, long legs, busty, attractive. The kind you look at and think, "I bet she was really something thirty years ago." Not one of my favorite spank objects, but I take a look now and then.

I was walking by her desk and stood over her. She swung her legs out from under her desk to face me and we chatted. It was Casual Friday. She was wearing a short denim skirt, showing long bare tanned legs; somewhat muscular calves because she works out a lot. I saw her legs part a little. Then a lot. I wasn’t quite dead-on, I was just a little to the right. Still, I caught a clear look of her black cotton panties at the crotch. I shifted just a little to my left to get a more straight-on angle. But she either caught my movement, my eyes, or just noticed her indiscretion, and quickly snapped her legs shut as we continued to talk.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:32 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I'm almost ashamed of this one, but I couldn't help myself. A close friend of mine died suddenly of a heart attack, as soon as I found out I jumped on a plane and went to see the family. When I get to their house his widow is there as well as his 2 daughters and son-in-laws. Of course it was a very sad occasion, they lost a father and husband, I lost a friend I have known since I was 8 y/o. I'm sitting on the sofa with Sue, his widow, she crying and one of the daughters is sitting on her other side, we both lean forward hugging and consoling and from the angle I'm looking right up the skirt of the daughter. Her lacy white panties are right there, I'm the only one who can see, and if I pulled back that would seem awkward. Honestly I told myself not to look, that it was wrong, God was going to strike me blind, so I just risked one eye at a time.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:18 AM

I went to the races with a few friends, and we always just go to the free part of the course where you don't have to dress up and can just sit on the grass with some food and a few drinks etc. It was a really nice, sunny day so it was pretty busy. By the time the first race started there were groups of people set up all around us.

Just behind our blanket, a group of girls in their early 20s had set up a picnic rug and were sitting chatting and drinking in the sun. One or two of them were kind of cute, but I wasn't paying much attention to be honest. After a while, I noticed one of the girls, she looked half Indian maybe, was wearing one of those 'playsuit' type outfits, where it's a top with a pair of short, loose fitting shorts built in, all made out of flimsy white patterned fabric.

She wasn't bad looking, but the reason I noticed her was because the way she was laid on the rug, on her side with her back to us and her legs bent, meant I had a great view up the wide leg openings of her short shorts, and could see literally half her light brown ass cheeks, clear as day. She was obviously wearing some very small panties underneath. She was tall, fairly slim build with black wavy hair and light brown skin.

As the afternoon went on I kept my eye out and got some good looks at her legs and ass cheeks - all very nice. Then, later, after they'd all been drinking a bit, she moved position to face the sun, which had moved round in the sky. She was now sitting kind of facing me but diagonally to the side, with her legs out in front, a little way apart, and with her knees bent. Luckily I had sunglasses on and there was a big screen behind her, so it wasn't so obvious where I was staring.

I worked my way up her legs with my eyes, taking in her slightly curvy thighs - bit of cellulite at the back by the look of it - until I reached her crotch. The way she was sitting and the style of shorts, meant the leg opening was gaping open. I could only see one side from where I was. But oh. wow. jackpot. She'd clearly decided that panties weren't needed and had gone commando.

From where I sat I could see straight inside the right leg opening, with a perfect view of her shaved, but very stubbly pubic area, with a gorgeous pair of really dark brown lips, immediately surrounded by a little area of slightly longer black pubes, just in view. I guess dark hair grows back quickly or maybe she hadnt shaved for a day or two. Around the edge of the pubic area, near the tops of her thighs it looked a bit bobbly and irritated, like it had been shaved smooth then had a few days of growing back.

I genuinely don't think any of my friends noticed, and she either didn't realise or didn't care. I got the impression from their conversations that they were the pretty innocent / studious type - a bit 'geeky' I guess you could say, which made me think it was almost certainly a genuine accident on her part.

She changed position a few times, none of them as revealing as what I'd just seen, but I still got some more good looks at her bare ass cheeks and a few more restricted flashes of her pubes. At one point her pretty friend in a dress stood up and gave a quick up skirt, with her legs spread wide as she moved through a kind of crouching position, but she was wearing some plain black panties that didn't reveal anything more than her thighs.

The Asian cutie's stubbly pussy has provided inspiration for multiple wanks since, however. It's also the fact that from how they were talking, I doubt she'd ever have let many, if any guys at all, ever see it. I reckon she'd be pretty mortified if she knew she'd been flashing her pussy to any guy nearby for half the afternoon.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:31 PM

I used to love going to school and watching as the girls would walk up the stairs in their skirts. Got many a nice view. Thongs were not very prevelent then but some nice panties back in the day
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2017, 02:12 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Maybe your friend was sending you a gift from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I'm almost ashamed of this one, but I couldn't help myself. A close friend of mine died suddenly of a heart attack, as soon as I found out I jumped on a plane and went to see the family. When I get to their house his widow is there as well as his 2 daughters and son-in-laws. Of course it was a very sad occasion, they lost a father and husband, I lost a friend I have known since I was 8 y/o. I'm sitting on the sofa with Sue, his widow, she crying and one of the daughters is sitting on her other side, we both lean forward hugging and consoling and from the angle I'm looking right up the skirt of the daughter. Her lacy white panties are right there, I'm the only one who can see, and if I pulled back that would seem awkward. Honestly I told myself not to look, that it was wrong, God was going to strike me blind, so I just risked one eye at a time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 01:31 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

Two consecutive upskirt views yesterday. Had to share.

Eating in a busy food court. A family came and sat across from me. The mother was probably early 40s. Attractive and leggy. She was wearing a knee length skirt. They all looked like they had just come from church. I realized that the way she was seated if she opened her legs I'd get a view. I noticed her gathering some things, about to get up. As she stood from the table she opened her legs wide and I was able to see her turquoise underwear. It was probably the most up close and clear view of an upskirt I've ever had. I could see that the underwear was a thong as it disappeared into her cheeks at the bottom of her pussy. She grabbed a bag and left the table but her family stayed so I was hoping she'd come back. She did a few minutes later but she had changed into shorts. What a bummer.

After that I noticed another attractive woman in her 40s wearing a short black skirt a little farther away. I guess being at a table woman don't realize that people far away from the table can see under it. She sat for over a minute with her knees about a foot apart. She was wearing white underwear but it wasn't as good of a view as the first. She caught my eye at one point and smiled. I smiled back. I think she was just being polite but I'd like to believe she was giving me a bit of a show.

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009