photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-15-2014, 09:53 AM

Default Favourite braless situations?

For most women, it's unthinkable to go without their support, and not having that support can lead to some awkward, embarrassing and sometimes sexy situations. And men - we like that. So, what are your favourite situations, real or imagined, in which a woman has to go braless? Here are some of mine.

1) Lost luggage. The nightmare scenario for a holiday-goer, the luggage - and all the clothing inside - go missing, either misplaced by the buttery fingers of the airline, or left behind on a road trip. Add to the embarrassment by being unable to buy a bra, and it's eye candy for the locals!

2) Changing room mixup. Changing rooms can be chaotic when crowded -- after a sports match, or during a performance. It's not inconceivable that someone grabs the wrong thing and runs off, leaving someone in the middle of getting changed, and without their bra.

3) Forgetting. Probably the least plausible, but it must happen on the very odd occasion. If not getting up in the morning in a hurry, then forgetting to bring one for getting changed, such as swapping from a smelly sports bra after a gym session and realising that she hasn't brought a bra to change into. This kind of happened to a friend who worked out of town and only returned once a week. She forgot to bring her bras, and was lucky that she was wearing her work bra during the trip.

4) Late night outing. It's way past bedtime and she's sleeping comfortably, but has to get up to do something and she's too tired and lazy to get properly dressed.

5) The wind took it. One of the popular trends is for travelers to go to remote places, take off their bras and flash the open wilderness. A slip of the hand, an opportune breeze, and those bras could go fluttering away into the valley below.

Last edited by viridian; 10-15-2014 at 10:06 AM.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to viridian For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2014, 08:07 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts

When I was a kid in the early 1970s I used to have fantasies of girls in my high school somehow forced to go braless in school and endure the unwanted attention. And then within a few months, a whole bunch of them actually did start going braless in high school. It was sort of a fantasy come true, but also somewhat ruined the “embarrassing” aspect.

Now I have fantasies of corporate women at the office going shockingly braless. The last time I noticed a braless woman in an office I worked in was about eighteen years ago, when a busty young intern went braless in a white t-shirt. Way back in the eighties I noticed a few young wives going braless. A couple of those were smaller-breasted women who were wearing dresses that were apparently designed to be worn without bras - perhaps they were running low on clean laundry. And a couple were when I lived in a hot weather climate and in the summer a couple of young employees went braless to work.

Some women at my office work out before work or at lunch, so perhaps forgetting or losing a bra would be plausible.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:53 PM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

We had to drive about 400 miles away to meet my daughter new in-laws to be. My wife always travels in comfort in the summer, knit top, jeans skirt, sandals, no bra, no panties. We get to our hotel about 6, dinner is at 7, my wife unpacks and goes to get ready in the dress she bought for the occasion. Then I hear, "oh shit, I had a stack of my bras and panties next to my suitcase and I forgot to put them IN the suitcase".

I ask her to call our daughter, who is already there to ask if she can borrow a bra, but my daughter is built much more generously on top, so that gets shot down. No time to go to a store, if we knew where the store was. So off we go with my B cup wife bouncing in her dress with no panties.

When they were alone for a minute my daughter asked why she was braless, no panties were less obvious, she explained, my daughter thought it was hilarious. Of course, horn dog that I am, I was horny as hell when we got back to the hotel.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:08 PM

Default Braless on Holiday

My wife usually go braless when at home she has nice perky B cup tits with big dark brown nipples which are quite prominent. This summer whilst on holiday we stayed at a friends house. Usually when we visit she wears PJs but covers up with a cardigan when in the living room. However this summer was really hot so she didn't do this, unknown to her, she didn't realise her nipples were showing through her white cotton top. Also the top was quite loose around the neck so everytime she bent over everyone could see her small tits waving in the wind. It was such a turn on that my friend could see all this but didn't say a thing. I've attached a pic but since it's a vid capture it doesn't do her tits much justice.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:50 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default SUNBURN

When I was a senior in high school I had a large-breasted cousin who was the same age as me, and our families went on a vacation to Florida together. The day before we went to Disney World, my cousin got a pretty bad sunburn. The next day at The Magic Kingdom, my aunt, who was extremely proud of her daughter's considerable mammaries, proclaimed out loud numerous times to anyone within earshot, that my cousin's sunburn "is so bad that she can't wear a bra. SHE'S NOT WEARING A BRA!" I don't know who else who heard the announcement checked her out, but I sure did. She was wearing a loose shirt and I didn't see any protruding nipples, and her breasts despite their size sat up as high as imaginable. So if she really wasn't wearing a bra her large breasts were impressively firm. Thank for the heads up, auntie. I WISH that I could report all-day jiggling on roller coasters and water rides and such, but alas she went off with the other girls so I didn't spend much time with her.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:01 AM

Thanked 8,368 Times in 553 Posts
Default Previous post of mine about wife at the pool

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...9&postcount=23
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2014, 12:41 PM

Thanked 11,469 Times in 340 Posts

Hi Viridian

Speaking from my personal perspective, I always try to go braless, (and pantieless for that matter) or at least a peekaboo bra anyway, my nipples are really sensitive and I find it a constant turn on that guys are looking at my breasts, I usually wear semi-sheer tops too

Maybe take a look at my other posts if that sounds interesting to you

xx
Attached Thumbnails
bral.JPG   brall.JPG  

bral1.JPG  
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, alterego8184, apeyboy, BadPhotog, barepubs, barry7, blackesteyes, breastexp101, camflasher1, campo60, Candi Delight, Cdldrvr, city slicker, cufan86, dave0912jb, dibdub, dkdiablo, doggone, DoubleG, DRDavenport, Emperor Wang, filbert1953, flashjohn, Gabby3339, Gao, ginocop, gramps, greasemonkey58, halltrash1953, Hamburgny69, harmony42, iotache, irish drunkard, IWFQM, jack 1020, jellyworm, jho, jiinx81, johnnieuk, jojo33bdx, joost5, klauskri, lapeer25, Lazkiwi, Licsalot56, Lip Gloss, little toto, Luke Ancy, luvlife, mantoban, maymedson11, Michael.Creswell, nectcouple, nudieman, ohioguy4fun, oldjer, Omega88, Plainlover2002, PoopP, rak1918, Respair, robotmartin, Rohit083, rracoonz, saniman, snowlvn, Sparky 45, stiv837, Str8m8, subzero76, swinginsingle, telamir, Tifosi, Tomdaly71, tom_black, tylergal, United100, vegahunter, VXCguy, warrior99, whatnow3, wolf86, wonderbill, xyz702, zarh
Old 03-07-2015, 02:46 PM

Smile braless in public

Love when the wife goes braless or wears the sheer bra with tight white shirt. We like to go to places with lots of people so that she gets checked out. Sometimes I'll try to separate myself from her so that guys will give her a stare down without feeling uncomfortable.
Attached Thumbnails
see thru3.jpg   20131228_160513.jpg  

Old 03-08-2015, 02:27 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 386 Posts

Bras are the work of the devil
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2015, 07:59 PM

Thanked 26,350 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife is a modest B cup, the good new is that well into her 60's she still has perky lovely tits. One of my favorite braless stories was when we were on a cruse about 20 years ago. She had this beautiful white silk blouse that was very see through, she wore the appropriate lingerie so that it was a stunning, even modest choice for the right occasion. There was a formal event on the cruise and she wore the blouse with nothing underneath but with a short crochet vest.s the evening progressed and a few glasses of wine were consumed, I talked her into taking the vest off, even in the dimly lit ballroom her pink nipples were apparent.

There was this younger couple that we had bonded with on an excursion and Sam, the guy saw her and started wowing and making comments about how hot she was, I was afraid he was going to spook her into putting the vest back on. But when we were dancing she told me that his leering, as well as the looks from other men was making her very hot. After the event we met Sam and his wife in one of the lounges and his wife, who was more amply endowed, had gone back to their cabin and made herself more comfortable. Of course I did not let this go unnoticed.

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018