Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2019, 04:56 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Eating her virgin ass....

My wife is so full of surprises even after decades of marriage and years of dating before that. She was a virgin when we started dating, no doubt. I had to teach her everything, including how to kiss. With strict parents, she did not date but 2 guys and neither touched her although one kissed her on her cheek.

We went to her class reunion Saturday and there were a lot of old folks there! One guy who was very good on our basketball team came over to my wife and told her that he still remembers her VERY fondly and remembers how she tasted. He just winked and she blushed. My wife has been a nudist and a lot of other fun things so she does not blush much.

On the way back home from the event, I was not going to let this go. Finally, she told me that in her first or second year in the marching band, after practice she was late going back into the band building to put away her clarinet. The door was locked but she knocked and this guy, who was a drummer, let her in and told her he was supposed to be locking up. The place they stored the instruments was upstairs and he followed her, too closely, she thought. She dropped her books on the stairs and as she bent over to pick them up, he abruptly pulled down her shorts and panties, pulled open her ass cheeks and began to lick her up and down the butt, stopping to kiss and tongue her rectum.He pushed her forward and despite her trying to get away, he held her with one arm around her. She says he never tried to touch or lick her pussy, but he was aggressively licking and tonguing her anus. At first she was disgusted but it sort of felt good so she relaxed and he kept licking, chewing and telling her how good she tasted. One hand wandered up her blouse and felt her breasts. She kept wiggling and he let out a gasp, and fell to one side. She stood, pulled up her panties and shorts and turned to see him, laying back on the side of the stairway, sweating and his zipper was down. She says she did not see a penis but there were puddles of white goo on the front of his shorts and on his thigh. Thinking about it now, she is sure he pushed the books out from under her arm so she would have to bend over to get them. She told her best friend and a cousin but never an adult. He never said anything about it----until this weekend, at least 6 decades later.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample