Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2022, 03:40 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
I think that it is fine in this section but the OP could have done a better job in stating it was hypothetical.
This feels like the fairest opinion to me. I don't think it belonged in the fiction section, because it's not one of those drawn out fantasy/novel-stories. It was meant to be fun, realistic discussion -- about something that has probably happened 20 million times since the computer age.

That said, I could have been clearer that it was purely hypothetical -- but maybe keeping it ambiguous was part of the fun.

Anyway, point is, I was genuinely interested in hearing the range of opinions about what people would do in a situation like this. And I painted the picture of the friend being a wee bit of a douchebag and womanizer, because I wondered if it would shift anyone's ethical baseline a bit more towards ..."well, he sort of had it coming!"

Of course, this totally negates the agency and privacy of his wife...but this is all part of the fantasy.

So far, w've heard everything from - "print out her pictures and place them everywhere" to "repent your sins, delete the picture, never speak of it again."

Didn't mean to start a mini bruhaha lol. Feel free to keep expressing opinions anyone.

We could also create new "What would you do in (this) situation" topics/questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2022, 10:49 PM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
We could also create new "What would you do in (this) situation" topics/questions.
FYI: There is already a 50+ question hypothetical thread that's well maintained and I think IIRC started and kind of moderated by CUfan86. Apologies to the thread starter if that's not the case. In that thread it's not a free for all though. The thread starter posts the questions. It worked extremely well to keep the mods from deleting it and under control as it gave everybody a chance to answer the current question before moving on to the next hypothetical.

I'd def search it out. It's worth reviving if it's gone a little quiet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2022, 04:10 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
FYI: There is already a 50+ question hypothetical thread that's well maintained and I think IIRC started and kind of moderated by CUfan86. Apologies to the thread starter if that's not the case. In that thread it's not a free for all though. The thread starter posts the questions. It worked extremely well to keep the mods from deleting it and under control as it gave everybody a chance to answer the current question before moving on to the next hypothetical.

Thanks! Is there any chance you’re talking about the “would you rather” thread? Because I totally duplicated that one accidentally, lol.

I see this topic as different, in that its more about describing a hot situation, and leaving it up to the user to offer an open ended response. The “would you rather” idea is great…but the boundaries are limited to comparing two situations and choosing one.
Old 04-15-2022, 04:51 PM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

Had a similar thing happen. Didn't have to dig, but I did come across some great pics. What I did was through it out into discussion that I'd found them to test the water. No mention that I'd saved them or anything else. Couole of buddies laughed it off and said they were jealous. Then another asked me off line ao to speak if I'd really not kept any. Long story short, a few choice words and discreet chats here and there and I showed him a couole of pics. Pretty tame ones. What ut did lead to was us showing each other OUR OWN partners
Old 04-16-2022, 01:26 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Thanks! Is there any chance you’re talking about the “would you rather” thread? Because I totally duplicated that one accidentally, lol.

I see this topic as different, in that its more about describing a hot situation, and leaving it up to the user to offer an open ended response. The “would you rather” idea is great…but the boundaries are limited to comparing two situations and choosing one.
Yeah, that's it.
I see what you mean about the differences. You may want to start your thread (with the open ended answers), but set the rules that you are the only person allowed to post the scenarios to keep it from descending into chaos. That way you shouldn't get shut down by the mods. If people want to pose scenarios they send them to you and you then give them the credit for it when you post it. The OP of that other thread did (does) a great job of curating it as it was deleted by the mods before for getting out of hand.

And to keep this post relating to the OP, I do have an experience in this department. I showed a douchebag's emails to the coworkers who he'd slagged off. He wasn't a friend though.

It was at an internet cafe and he accidentally left his email open when I got on the computer and let's just say I couldn't help myself and showed them to everybody he slagged off. He moved offices within a few weeks. Nobody liked him to start off with, but after that it was over. This was a good 30 years ago though so I'm a lot older and wiser now. I wouldn't do it now and instead kick the wanker friend to the curb. No time for dealing with tools.

Last edited by Duran Duran; 04-16-2022 at 01:32 AM.
Old 04-18-2022, 11:20 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post

Yes, that is my thread. Been silent a while because I ran out of questions to ask. I will post the OP’s question there and see if it gets any traction. I think the real vs hypothetical derailed it here.
Old 04-18-2022, 06:04 PM

Thanked 2,470 Times in 332 Posts

I'm sure you totally keep it yourself, and have a nice special smile for her every time you see her but never let on with the others on your discovery....
Old 04-19-2022, 02:03 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

Having read the OP again, I think you could play mind games with such a guy.

Next time you are drinking together and he makes one of his locker room jokes about someone;s wife you could say.
"Hey, when I fixed your computer I noticed those cross-dressing photos of you and you look great in stockings too!"

It would sure raise a laugh with the other guys and how would he handle being on the receiving end.
Of course it's not true but he has to be careful about not protesting too much in case the guys think it's true , but what if he was into cross-dressing and he'd deleted the photos and thought he's missed some?
Then he'd wonder if you'd seen the pic of his wife, but wouldn't know whether to ask you.
If he did, you could just smile and and say no but I'd like to.

So you don't do anything really mean but just use the situation to reel in a guy who likes to joke at others expense.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:51 AM

This is one of those things I'd just leave sitting in my mind, and NEVER mention to ANYONE. Hell, depending on my wife, I'm not even sure if I'd risk keeping them on my computer, in case I'd have to try and explain how I'd managed to get my hands on those pictures.
Old 05-29-2022, 10:51 PM

Agree with the member who told not to show her picture here... cannot deny that she is beautiful but dude, that is not good at all. I think that this should be your secret

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016