uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2019, 06:32 AM

Default Budding exhibitionist

This is the story of how I started out as an exhibitionist. Well, that is not exactly true. Due to the forum rules I will need to fast forward until I am 18 years old. It was the summer after I graduated from high school. You probably want to know what I looked like. I was tall, quite pretty if I am may so, dark hair, with 36B tits and pointy pink nipples. I was rather thin in those days, but my boyfriend said I had a great ass and I believe him. It was plump compared to the rest of me, and shapely. Like most ladies those days (80s), I kept my pussy trimmed but still left a triangle of hair.

Anyway, it was summer after high school and I wanted to act out my exhibitionist tendencies. For some reason, I really liked having people look at my body, boys as well as other girls who were jealous of my slim figure. I grew up in the Midwestern US, where we were covered up for most of the year. I looked forward to summer when I could on a bikini and let people look at me without being thought of us a sl*t. My boyfriend liked the idea of other boys checking me out, and we liked going to the beach. I had a red bikini that covered up just enough not to be scandalous. He would tell me about the lecherous looks my rear end was getting, which for obvious reasons I wasn't always aware of.

More to come...
Old 03-03-2019, 10:23 AM

Default Flashing at beach and nightclub

As I was saying, it was the summer after I graduated from high school. My boyfriend and I were preparing for the college breakup that we knew was inevitable, and we wanted to get each other off as much as possible. I liked to show off and he liked for other guys to look at me. The best place to do this was the beach. You can start out almost naked, then it is not hard to "accidentally" show something you are not supposed to. I would go to the beach in my tight red bikini, and would always feel guys' eyes on me. I knew they would have been hitting on me if i didn't have my boyfriend along.

My favorite trick was to briefly pop up my bikini bottoms while I was putting on lotion or pretending to adjust them. Anyone who was standing behind me and watching closely would see a quick flash of black bush, which stood out against the pale skin under the bikini bottom. When my boyfriend put lotion on my back and legs, he would quickly pull up the bikini bottom and let my pale butt cheeks stick out. Then when I stood up I would pull them back down, but not before giving the people behind me an eyeful. No one ever called me out for these "accidents", but if anyone did I was ready to call them perverts for paying so much attention to a teenage girl.

There was a nightclub in a nearby town that was exclusively for people under 21. One time we felt really daring and took off my bra and panties in the parking lot before we went in. My nipples were clearly poking out, which made the bouncer do a double take but he waved me in. Since I was wearing a short skirt, it wasn't very hard to flash people. I just had to spin around. I must have flashed dozens of people, including a few from my old school. Some of the guys had probably never seen a girl's pussy before. Finally, a bouncer came over and asked me if I was wearing panties. I said of course I was, but then he told me to lift up my skirt. I asked him if he knew how old I was and whether he had heard of corrupting a minor, which scared him away. We were ready to leave anyway. I was dripping wet from the attention, and my boyfriend took me back to his car and fucked me hard in the parking lot, which was not usual to do at that club. I had heard a lot of stories about that in school.

I never went back, but I liked to imagine guys coming back again and again hoping to see me.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:22 PM

Default Exhibitionist

Thanks for that....I think we are gonna need some pictures of you to go with it!
It should suit your exhibitionist side to post them!
Thanks
Clay
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to clayman1280 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 03:01 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Tell us more!

Great start Ms Jonelle, please tell us more stories!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2019, 05:02 PM

Thanked 29,736 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default at the beach

wife always asks me to put lotion on her back. I always make sure her pull her bottoms down on her bikini exposing her butt crack while I rub in the lotion.

when I first started doing this she would get mad and be all embarrassed. but now she knows it's coming and will actually walk away before pull her bottoms up.

her thinking now is no worries it's just my ass.

I've gotten her to start lifting her bottoms out when she's laying down. just enough so it looks natural but high enough to see her pussy or pussy hair.
Old 03-08-2019, 04:39 PM

Default College exhibitionism

When I was a younger I was a specific type of exhibitionist. My personal rules were that it had to be a situation where people weren't expecting it (no spring break, Mardi Gras, etc.), no one was taking pictures, and I had to have at least a little bit of deniability.

In college, when it was warm, I often went out without panties. This made me horny and usually no one was the wiser. One time the professor of one of my freshman seminars surprised us by asking whether we wanted to go sit out on the grass outside. It was beautiful outside, and everyone agreed. When he told us to sit in a circle, I realized that I was wearing a short skirt with no panties, so it was going to be hard not to flash anybody. I decided to make the best of it and sit across from a boy I thought was cute.

I was sitting cross-legged, and at first the guy I liked did not seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. A few minutes into the class though, it became clear that he DEFINITELY noticed. To paint you a picture, at first he probably just saw a dark triangle between my legs. When I caught him looking he looked away, but then his eyes kept getting drawn to that dark patch. He seemed to be having trouble concentrating on the high-minded discussion going on. I think the professor noticed and he seemed kind of annoyed.

I was enjoying myself though so I decided to tease the guy a little more. Every once once in while I would shift my position and give him a quick, wide open look. He should have been able to see my c*nt lips and everything. At some point I think he realized how obvious he was being, and he stopped looking in my direction at all. This made me even hornier then having him stare, because I knew I had gotten under his skin.

When the class was over, I bet he had to go back to his room and jerk off. He never approached me directly, but sometimes I gave him flirtatious looks in class and always got a reaction.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:38 PM

Thanked 5,195 Times in 272 Posts
Default Perfect story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Jonelle View Post
When I was a younger I was a specific type of exhibitionist. My personal rules were that it had to be a situation where people weren't expecting it (no spring break, Mardi Gras, etc.), no one was taking pictures, and I had to have at least a little bit of deniability.

In college, when it was warm, I often went out without panties. This made me horny and usually no one was the wiser. One time the professor of one of my freshman seminars surprised us by asking whether we wanted to go sit out on the grass outside. It was beautiful outside, and everyone agreed. When he told us to sit in a circle, I realized that I was wearing a short skirt with no panties, so it was going to be hard not to flash anybody. I decided to make the best of it and sit across from a boy I thought was cute.

I was sitting cross-legged, and at first the guy I liked did not seem to notice anything out of the ordinary. A few minutes into the class though, it became clear that he DEFINITELY noticed. To paint you a picture, at first he probably just saw a dark triangle between my legs. When I caught him looking he looked away, but then his eyes kept getting drawn to that dark patch. He seemed to be having trouble concentrating on the high-minded discussion going on. I think the professor noticed and he seemed kind of annoyed.

I was enjoying myself though so I decided to tease the guy a little more. Every once once in while I would shift my position and give him a quick, wide open look. He should have been able to see my c*nt lips and everything. At some point I think he realized how obvious he was being, and he stopped looking in my direction at all. This made me even hornier then having him stare, because I knew I had gotten under his skin.

When the class was over, I bet he had to go back to his room and jerk off. He never approached me directly, but sometimes I gave him flirtatious looks in class and always got a reaction.
Dying to read more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2019, 01:41 PM

Thanked 1,357 Times in 100 Posts

Love hearing about female exhibitionists! Hope to hear more, and would love to see some vintage or current pics. I'm assuming you still enjoy the thrill. Never too old.

Mac
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2019, 06:12 AM

Default College swimming pool

After I got to college I started to let my bush grew out. My mom had always watched my bikini line like a hawk, so it was refreshing not to be monitored. It also give me a great exhibitionist opportunity. The university had an Olympic-sized pool that I swam laps in at least once a week. I had a couple of one-piece swimming suits that were modestly cut but couldn't contain my pokie nipples. From the beginning I noticed guys checking me out.

It was when the bush grew in, though, that I really got attention. After a few months, I probably had half an inch of straight, dark pubes sticking out the sides of my swimsuit. (I was, and am, very proud of the fact that my pubes grew in straight, not curly.) And other women were not shy about commenting. Most of the comments from other women, especially younger ones, were positive. One girl said she was jealous of how confident I was about my body and how I was resisting the patriarchy. Sometimes older women would sniff something about modesty or grooming. Either way, I liked the attention. Even if a woman disapproved, it meant she was looking at my pussy in a public setting, which for some reason made me excited. And sometimes I wondered if my lady critics were turned on themselves.

Then there were the boys, of course. They just usually tried to play it cool, but their lecherous looks were hard to miss. One time I came out of the pool and a young guy, probably a freshman, was waiting at the end of my lane and watched me come out. He was staring right at my box. I asked him if he was "lost", and he turned beet red and walked away. That was a little creepy, but most guys were friendly. Some hit on me -- I would have been disappointed if no one did -- but they all politely withdrew when I said I had a boyfriend.

The truth was for the first year of college I didn't have a boyfriend, and I was content. My sex life was turning other people on and pleasuring myself.
Old 01-11-2020, 03:17 PM

Thanked 3,124 Times in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Jonelle View Post
After I got to college...

It was when the bush grew in, though, that I really got attention. After a few months, I probably had half an inch of straight, dark pubes sticking out the sides of my swimsuit..
Good for you, brave girl. One summer I hung out with a bunch of other students in a beach town, and nobody had much money. One girl in particular didn't have the money to waste on a fancy swimsuit, so for her bottoms she just wore short shorts. Some of the other guys (and girls) remarked about the long black silky pubes overflowing from both sides, and sometimes over the top, but I had enough sense to keep my mouth shut and treat her respectfully. And of course, to enjoy the view! Now, many years later, I've forgotten all those other girls but still recall Francine with fond thoughts and memories.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
a 40

2m:07s

05-21-2013
Madden 7

8m:06s

02-24-2020
pumped pussy squirts

1m:35s

11-20-2016
23265205 mp4 h264 aac flv