Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2005, 04:43 AM

Default Me in a see thru blouse, split skirt and boots

Hi boys
This is my first post to the Ladies of OCC section. I always welcome your feedback – that’s why I post here. You can write to me if you wish – I always reply to everyone - and thanks to all of you who have written to me and posted comments on my other pictures and videos in the past and suggestions for future, but I don't do hardcore.

You might want to know the story about this one. My husband and I like to go out occasionally so that he can show me off. He likes other men getting a look at what I have and now and again I will sit carelessly or move my legs apart while getting up and he enjoys watching men’s’ reactions. I had just bought a new skirt with a split and a very transparent blouse and we thought we would try it out at home first. What you are seeing is the results of that try out. Not all of the things I do in the pictures are things I do when I go out with him – and apologies for the wastepaper basket being in shot – we are still learning.

You can see we started in the living room and headed up to the bedroom. You can guess the rest.

I have had to put the pictures into a slideshow format to make them loadable. They show takes around 90 seconds.
Attached Thumbnails
linda 08a.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Linda at home.wmv (4.44 MB, 1034 views)
Streaming Videos
Linda at home

1m:30s

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lindacox13 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2005, 09:53 AM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,420 Times in 865 Posts

Thanks for the slideshow lindacox13.

That was a neat idea. I like your new photos.

Thanks,
Old 12-22-2005, 06:04 PM

Thanked 22,429 Times in 2,226 Posts
Thumbs up cool

Yes, i agree with Alex, it was a cool idea to make a slideshow, and the quality was great
many thanx for sharing and well done on yet another super post.
best regards
CP.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:30 PM

Thanked 10,374 Times in 515 Posts
Default Wow!

Linda - this is one of the finest things I have ever seen in here. Thank you so much for letting us all see how nice you look. Your husband is a very lucky man - and if you do go "flashing" with him, please update us all with the results.
Old 12-27-2005, 05:17 PM

Default Tahnk you for sharing

Linda,
Thank you for the great slide show. You can't see it but my zippo is flaming while I type this one handed.
Thanks again.
Heaf
Old 02-12-2006, 01:26 PM

Default More responses please

I had hoped with nearly 4000 views that there may have been more comments. I also offered to take on ideas for future photo sessions and no one has said anything. Could it be that people don't really look at this section compared to the others?

The reason most of us girls like posting here is that we enjoy hearing the comments back from all of you.

Linda xxx
Old 02-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Send a message via MSN to bluebaron

thanks for the slideshow, nice work.

keep up the good work, some of us appreciate it.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindacox13
I had hoped with nearly 4000 views that there may have been more comments. I also offered to take on ideas for future photo sessions and no one has said anything. Could it be that people don't really look at this section compared to the others?

The reason most of us girls like posting here is that we enjoy hearing the comments back from all of you.

Linda xxx

Sorry Linda - I don't come in here a great deal because ENF is my "bag", as it were. I would love to see you do more ENF photos/vid clips. The windblown skirt ones are terrific, as is the "towel drop" and the skirt-in-car-door clip. Love to see anything like that.

BTW - I realised the other day that you were one of the first people I ever communed with about ENF on the net - you posted a comment on an old Carrie forum about how you used to act out Carrie-type scenarios for your husband, and I asked you how you went about it. Never thought I'd actually end up seeing some of them
Old 02-13-2006, 10:50 PM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford
The windblown skirt ones are terrific, as is the "towel drop" and the skirt-in-car-door clip. Love to see anything like that.
One of everyone's favorite ENF situations is "locked out". Like, oops, i went to get the paper from my hotel room and i got locked out naked. Or "it's 4:30 am, i can get the newspaper naked -- oops!". and when it appears to be "fun", there's not much better than "my friend/and-or/lover pushed me naked out onto the hotel balcony". nor are there ever too many "we were swimming/hot-tubbing naked and someone took our clothes".

then again, "oops, you saw me" is also great. i can say from experience that bookstores, in certain towns, are a great place to see downblouse shots. but the part you rarely get, even in real life, is the after shot - 'oops - is my tit showing?'
Old 02-14-2006, 12:28 PM

Nice slideshow. I'd certainly enjoy seeing some outdoor poses. I look forward to your next post!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s