uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2013, 06:04 PM

Lightbulb Eventual but avoidable ENF - REQUEST

This is about girls in a situation that will eventually lead to an ENF situation.
So my girlfriend have been experimenting with bondage lately and I was thinking of how I can add to this my interest in ENF... Probably won't be for a while as we would have to be at our vacation home.
My idea is to tie her up on the back deck at night wearing a bikini. Her hands will be tied to a rope that goes over the balcony above her, back down to the railing near her feet, and then tied to her bikini bottoms. The rope will only be tied to her hands and her bikini bottoms, the balcony and railing will act as a pulley system. As long as she keeps her hands above her head she will maintain her modesty, but when her hands fall, they will pull down her bottoms. I will add in a bit of a game element somehow where after a couple of minutes Ill let her rest or Ill turn on the spotlight after a few minutes, haven't figured that out yet. I will probably leave her topless with the light on, so that the only way to hide is to strip herself naked.

Another idea is tying her hands behind her back while shes wearing only a towel and making her walk for a period of time.
Or tying her to a pole in a semi-public place fully clothed, the catch here is that SHE is not tied to the pole, but her underwear is. So she is free to go as long as she strips naked first.

You can see the basic idea is a girl being stripped against her will, but by her own accord.
This picture shows an example of that where two girls bikini's are tied to each other, and as soon as they move, they will both be topless.

Does anyone have pictures or examples of this?
Attached Thumbnails
Bikinis tied together.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cheatdog33 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 12:02 AM

Thumbs up

Right on, I say! Give me some time and I will get back to you with something.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:35 AM

Default Hope a story will pass for now.

One experience that has forever stayed with me are snap pants. Dated a hot little thing about 4 years back and she would try to tease like no other. Bonus was she wasn't fully aware of my desire to expose her in public areas. She just assumed I got handsy at poor times.

Well she wore some snap pants around her house one day while two male friends of her's were over. I had some ideas, but held back because I didn't want to get into too much trouble. Rock band was being played and she went up stairs to do something and in a few minutes she comes back. She asks me to help her get some drinks. In the kitchen she started coming on to me and my right hand slid in through one of the openings in the side to rest on my favorite place, her bum. Imagine my surprise to find that the panties that had been there before were gone! She winked and said something like "to give you ideas for later".

She might have meant after her friends left, but that was out the window in my mind. I did and still do have a small sewing kit in my bag, boy scout law and all. Well I went into the bathroom as soon as I could and tied some long pieces of string to two of the half dozen safety pins I keep in there with the rest of it. I came out and she was playing the drums from a foot rest and I sat behind her. Two quietly places safety pins later, I had her and she didn't know it.

I made sure I pinned near the top of the snap pants for maximum dog house time. The guys went into the kitchen to get some taco rolls from the oven and my girl stood to go after. She made it about 5 feet before I pulled hard. Pop, Pop, Pop! The top buttons gave way and the loose pants hit the floor. She let out a little squeak and was lightning fast to pull the front of them up to cover her nude landing strip. Those fools in the kitchen never even knew!

She turned to me with her cute round bum still on display and whispered "I'm putting underwear back on!" with such a mad little face on. She started walking up the stairs with her bottom still out when I stepped on the trailing back side of the pants. She just abandoned them and ran up the stairs and changed. I went and ate taco rolls with the others with pants over my shoulder like a trophy. Got them jealous about what they missed!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ragnar787 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 01:13 AM

Thanked 3,220 Times in 244 Posts

^ I had to go look up what snap pants are

That is just the worst idea imaginable.

Great for us, though.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:30 PM

Thats a great story Ragnar, right up my alley...

I've tried searching a few different things, but not much comes up, I guess this idea is not really a "thing", maybe too specific.
The Following User Says Thank You to cheatdog33 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 05:52 PM

Thanked 1,064 Times in 31 Posts
Default about to be embarrassed

I think this is right, a few girls about to be pantsed.
Attached Thumbnails
fkdlkfdl.jpg   fkdmkdmk.jpg  

klklk.jpg   kmkmk.jpg  

mfkdmfdkmk.jpg   mkmkmk.jpg  

ppop.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to benmorse For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 01:07 AM

Close, were on the right track.
I also like this example of a girl paraded around naked by her friends wearing only clear wrap:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...8&d=1363661659
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1363661659
Found here:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...9&postcount=41

I like that she can't do anything about her ENF situation... and I really love the thought that she was partially clothed when her friends started wrapping her, but she couldn't stop them from taking her pants off once her arms were bound.

Anyone else have any examples of a girl trapped and about to be stripped, or about to experience an ENF situation?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cheatdog33 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2013, 10:58 PM

This is the only pic I can think of that might fit what you're looking for...
Attached Thumbnails
bxgfdgfdgsd.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qzawxs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzawxs View Post
This is the only pic I can think of that might fit what you're looking for...
Thats perfect, thank you!
Old 05-24-2013, 01:04 PM

Cool

Only one I found in my collection. Still a good topic though.
Attached Thumbnails
pantseddanni.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ragnar787 For This Useful Post:

Tags
embarrassed, enf, game, public strip, strip, tied up outside naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005