Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2020, 03:53 AM

Thanked 3,470 Times in 211 Posts
Talking Showing my wife off a little

When we started showing my wife off a little, one of the first times, we were on a bench in a state park overlooking a river below. The bench was located on a heavily forested, curving walk. It was a cool October day, and there were few people on the park. Soon we were messing around a little. I had her blouse unbuttoned and she had no underwear on that day. I was kissing her tits and fingering her under her mini skirt. Before long, she dropped down on her knees and undid my pants and pulled my hard dick out and started giving me a great head job while I continued feeling her off. Suddenly, we heard someone coming along the path, and they were very close. I was starting to get my rocks off, but my wife pulled away to rapidly start putting herself back together. She never had time to button her blouse back, and her boobs were pretty visible, but her tits were covered. Her skirt managed to cover her pussy. So she was mostly covered top and bottom. I just had to pull my pants back up while I was still shooting my load. I attempted to let my shirttail cover up my unzipped pants but my load had soaked through my pants, and there was a huge wet spot below the overhanging shirttail.What was even more embarrassing was that it was a couple that stopped to exchange pleasantries with us. My wife thinks that they both noticed the wet spot on my jeans, and that was why they abruptly moved on. Oh, well.

The next time we had a moment where she was exposed was at a bike rally. It was the morning everyone was departing and leaving the campground. Our campsite was pretty much out in the open and visible to anyone in the area. We had been eating breakfast when I finished and started messing around with her. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse and uncovered her bare boobs (she had no bra on). Then I kissed on her tits while she sat on the campsite table. She was wearing a mini skirt with no panties. I started messaging and fingering her pussy. She was getting hotter and hotter. Pretty soon, she reached down and undid my pants and started stroking my dick. Then I dropped my pants down to my knees and lifted her off the table and sat her straddling my legs down on my dick with her facing me. Her lower half was mostly covered by her mini skirt as I inserted my member in her. We both started hunching like crazy. She was using her legs to lift and lower her pussy on my erect member. I was lifting the back of her skirt up to allow the guys to get a better view of the in and out rhythm we were generating. I totally removed her blouse while we were pumping away. She was wet as could be and breathing heavily, when she started moaning and groaning as we both climaxed. We actually got a rousing applause from our audience as she dismounted and headed with sperm running down her legs to our tent. We were not camped far from the showers, so she grabbed some clean clothes and headed out to clean up while she was still topless and commando with only her mini skirt covering anything at all.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2020, 02:51 PM

Thanked 16,299 Times in 1,138 Posts

This was pretty much my wife and me every day before kids and we got too old and exhausted to try anymore. 15, 18, 20 years ago. I don't even know the math. Different lifetime, anyway. I don't really miss it, to be honest. The risk is not worth the potential consequences anymore, though I would have disagreed with myself in the past.

I have a former neighbor was is still like this in her mid-40s. If she got caught, what would her kids think? (Wait, her 18yo who she treats like a 5yo is doing more, so never mind.)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s

06-27-2012

0m:52s

02-09-2005
Celebrate Nude

2m:03s