uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2014, 11:45 AM

Thanked 4,058 Times in 369 Posts

Part 2 of the LoL fanfiction saga. Thanks for all the positive feedback. Hope you all enjoy this one. I know there's a lot of exposition but I felt it was necessary to set up for other chapters. Hopefully the payoff is worth if for you all.

Ashe Gets Jinxed!

This is the tale of Queen Ashe. A tale of how her rise to fame and praise led to her ultimate downfall. Ashe was one of the people of the Freljord, a large icy tundra city divided into three tribes. Ashe grew up as a young child hoping to unite the citizens of the Freljord, much like it was under the former queen, Averosa. Unfortunately for Ashe, that dream came true but for a price. She was quickly forced into the role of leader when her mother was slain when she was only 15. Seeking to bide her time, Ashe tried her best to lead her tribe towards a goal of bridging peace between the other clans. Some had doubted her abilities to lead, but when Ashe came across the ice bow, an ancient relic with Averosa’s symbol carved on it, there was no question that Ashe was born to lead the tribe and she was soon dubbed Queen after leading them through many harsh battles. Over time, Ashe became successful in smoothing over tensions between the other tribes and it seemed like a united Freljord would be within reach. Commerce in the ice city improved and many groups, once forced to be silent as others made decisions, were given a voice in government meetings and could confidently represent their people. All of this was thanks to Ashe. Everyone showered her with praise and wealth in gratitude. The beautiful frost archer was tall and slender, her long white hair often hidden under a hood. She was well known for her fit physique, having traveled through many harsh and cold winters, surviving on very little food and defeating many enemies. Often, foolish barbarians would regret staring too long at Ashe’s body, concealed under a modest tunic, before feeling an arrow graze their cheeks.

Ashe’s beauty and accolades became so famous that she was eventually drafted as a champion to settle political disputes on the continent, Valoran. Valoran was a land with years of political instability that resulted in many wars. To contain the disputes in a more orderly fashion, the powers that be decided to have all disputes settled in contained arenas called Fields of Justice. The organization was called the League of Legends. Summoners would draft champions to destroy the opposing teams’ Nexus and the resulting win would take replace the bloody wars that cost many lives. Given Ashe’s excellent leadership skills and archery abilities, she had won many contests in the Fields of Justice and was becoming a champion favorite amongst spectators.

But not everyone was fond of Ashe. One of the leaders of the other tribes in the Freljord had been planning for years to take over the landscape and raise a mighty army to aid her in making the whole world and icy domain. Her name was Lissandra, the “Ice Witch.” Centuries old, Lissandra did not have an original form. Instead, she often killed and stole the identity of whichever poor victim she deemed fit. Currently, she had taken the form of a Frostguard Tribeswoman, dressed in a tight formfitting dress with a dark helm covering her eyes. With no one able to identify who she truly was, the Frostguard tribe quickly fell under her control, making her their leader. Even though under her control, the Frostguard was perceived to be peaceful and interested in a united Freljord under Ashe’s guidance, Lissandra was secretly biding her time to strike out and dethrone Ashe.

It was when she was asked by the Summoners to join the League that Lissandra knew it was time to act. Sitting several hundred feet below the ground in the Freljord, she sat on a throne of black ice. The doors to her chamber opened and a small skinny silhouette walked forward. Lissandra raised her head and although it didn’t seem like she could see under her helm, her black lips spread into a grin as she rubbed her white hands together. “I have heard of your skills champion. I also hear that you can be bought. Is this true?”

The silhouette nodded to Lissandra, tilting its’ head to the side to listen to her proposition.

“Good. You may find it quite amusing. All I want is for you to do what you did to those other champions to the queen of this realm, in public and on the Fields of Justice. Doing so will make everyone lose faith in her as a leader and will give me the perfect opportunity to step in. Do you accept?” She sat silently as she watched her guest contemplate the offer. It was when the stranger nodded that Lissandra smiled again and said, “Good, now tell me what you’ll need from me when we go into battle.”
The Terminal, as it was called, was a large grey hall with many citizens of Valoran walking around waiting for the next battle on the Fields of Justice. Each of them waited in line to sit and watch from a large portal that showed the fights up close. At one end of the hall was a large riser with a white blue light shooting up into the ceiling. This was the portal that sent champions to the arena. Each portal had a long red carpet that led to the Champions’ entrance. Metal barricades sat on either side of the carpet and each barricade was covered by spectators, eager to sing praises to their favorite champions. The first to emerge from the curtain was a tall warrior adorned in a maroon colored longsleeve shirt and pants that were also covered in armor made of gold. A wide bright skirt wrapped around her slender hips and her chest was protected by a golden brassier. Atop her long fiery red hair was a golden headdress that wrapped around the side of her head like a crown. She carried a sword and shield with a similar color scheme and held her sword up high to the cheers of fans in the hall.

“Ladies and gentlemen!” an announcer said, “Please welcome Leona, the Radiant Dawn!”

Leona smiled and waved her hand as she walked down the carpet. She was a warrior of Mount Targon, a land in which many of its people were known for their skills in battle. Leona was special because she was the only one who did not believe in executions and instead believed in the virtue of protecting, a noble belief that granted her the power of the Solari, a group of people who revere the sun on Mount Targon. She was excited to compete in the arena and was especially eager to work with her teammate because she had heard that she would be fighting alongside Queen Ashe of the Freljord. Leona had never met the queen but had heard of her desire for peace and unity in the Freljord and knew that they would have much in common.

Leona walked down the aisle and waited by the steps in front of the portal for her teammates.

“Warwick the Blood Hunter!”

Leona jumped when she heard a loud growl coming from the other side of the curtain. She was even more startled when she saw a large beast emerge, wearing a golden loin cloth and shoulder pads. Blue fur covered his hulking frame. His pointed ears twitched as they adjusted to the cheers of the crowed and his long snout completed the obvious image of a werewolf standing at the other end of the red carpet. His red eyes glowed as he scoped the layout of the hall, baring his sharp teeth. Leona was surprised that he was selected, wondering if the feral creature would maintain his composure enough to fight alongside her and not against her. When Warwick got closer to where Leona stood, he sniffed at her dress and said in a gruff voice, “You smell of the mountains champion. But you seem too pretty to be a warrior.”

“Looks can be deceiving.” Leona said as she curled her lip, not appreciating the wolf’s remark. She would show him when they were standing over the rubble of a destroyed Nexus.

“Garen the Might of Demacia!”

Immediately, everyone who wasn’t standing by the barricades rose to their feet to raise their hands in excitement when they heard Garen’s name. He came out from the curtain wearing a large blue cape over armor that made his already muscular form look even bulkier. With dark brown hair trimmed short and a large broadsword in his hand, Garen waved to the crowd while showing off his pearly white teeth. He was the pride of the military from a place called Demacia and his tales were legendary amongst others. Leona had heard of them and felt confident with him on their side. Garen approached the portal, giving a slight nod to Warwick and Leona, “Hello champions, it will be an honor to fight alongside with you today.”

“You as well Garen.” Leona said, feeling like his showy demeanor was a bit much but appreciated that it was friendly.

“From the city of Zaun, Janna!”

Before people could react, there was a loud howl as gusts of wind blew from the curtains, causing people to close their eyes as they felt the breeze. Men held onto their hats while women held onto their skirts so they would not blow up. Leona’s face got warm as she saw one woman holding onto the bottom of her skirt for dear life as the wind got stronger. Leona was just glad she wore pants under hers.

As the curtain spread, a tall slender woman with long flowing blonde hair appeared. She wore a white top that only covered her chest, exposing her fair skinned midriff. Around her hips was a tiny white skirt with long white streamers that flowed in the eternal wind that seemed to emanate around her. A blue crown sat atop of her head and she carried a large staff of the same color. Most peculiar, Leona’s noticed, was the fact that the woman’s ears were pointed. Janna giggled as she saw the mess she caused from the wind and said, “Sorry everyone! Didn’t mean to make things so drafty!” when she spoke, her voice echoed in the halls and Leona was surprised to see how everyone in the room seemed to swoon over the sorcerer’s voice.

Janna hovered towards the rest of the champions and as soon as she got closer to Garen, he knelt down on one knee to bow his head. “Lady Janna. It will be an honor fighting with a maiden of such fair beauty.”

Warwick and Leona looked at each other and then to Garen before making disgusted faces. Janna just held her hand out for Garen to kiss it and said, “Oh Garen you charmer! You know just what to say to make a woman blush!”

Leona rolled her eyes and waited to hear the next champion. It wasn’t too long before she heard, “And lastly, Queen Ashe of the Freljord!”

Leona felt her heart rise in her chest in excitement as her hero was about to arrive. Soon she would be fighting alongside the humble Frost Archer who led her clan into many victories. She was a little speechless when the curtain opened and she saw someone who did not look like who she expected.

As the curtain opened, hundreds of tribespeople from the Freljord stood on the other side, chanting Ashe’s name as four burly men wearing hoods and armor walked through. Each of them held up the base of a golden platform. On top of it was a large red velvet throne, with the back in the shape of a heart. Sitting on top of the throne was a pair of long folded legs, each of them covered in purple boots. Above each boot was the light skin of thighs and then they disappeared under the red frills of a skirt. Attached to it was a bodice that hugged the curvy figure of Queen Ashe. The bodice had gold trimming but in the center formed around the breasts was another shape of a heart. Leona actually thought it was Valentine’s Day with all the love themed images on Ashe’s outfit. Covering her arms were long purple gloves and most surprising to Leona was the fact that the Queen’s hair had been styled into straightened curls, giving her a look of glamour and beauty didn’t seem ideal for battle. Sitting against the throne was Ashe’s ice bow. Instead of blue, it glowed pink and seemed to sparkle against the light. A quiver of arrows also sat by the throne, their pink feathery ends sticking out. The men carried Queen Ashe towards the portal and she waved to the audience, not seeming to be interested in them and more interested in the mirror she held in her hand as she admired her looks.

Once she was close to the platform, the men lowered her throne and she grabbed her bow and quiver. Leona bowed her head and said, “Queen Ashe, I am looking forward to fighting alongs-”

“Yes yes I know.” Ashe said as she waved her hand to interrupt Leona. “Just stand back and let the spectators gaze upon my beauty. That is after all why they are here.” She flicked her hair back and held her hands on her hip as she posed to the crowd.

“Champions! Please step inside the portal.” The announcer said. The five champions all stepped to the highest part of the platform and then in a flash of blue light they were gone from the great halls.
Leona felt her head rush as if she were falling and then felt whiplash before landing firmly on the ground. She looked at the area around her and saw that she was standing on stone steps next to the other champions. In front of them was a blue stone structure with a large glowing gem in the center. It was their Nexus and that meant that it would need protecting throughout this contest.

“Welcome to Summoner’s Rift.” A voice announced overhead.

Leona looked beyond their home base and saw the green landscape of a forest with three paths dividing it. Before she could suggest anything, Garen spoke first. “I shall take the path going north. I will defend this side and the enemy will stand no chance against my mighty blade!” he held up his large sword and ran towards the path he had claimed.

“I shall head north east.” Janna said. “That way if anyone should need me, I won’t be too far away. Good luck!” she said as she floated towards the middle path.

Warwick began to follow Janna and said, “I shall be in the forest itself. While our opponents are busy fighting you all, I can emerge from the trees and attack them when they are least suspecting it.”

Leona watched Warwick disappear behind some trees and then turned to Ashe to say, “I guess that leaves us with heading East.”

Yawning, Ashe said, “Whatever. It’s best if you don’t get in my way since I’ve never seen you fight before. So what we’ll do is this. You make sure no one gets close to me and then I’ll win this duel by killing everyone else.”

Leona was speechless. She couldn’t believe that Ashe was so confident in her abilities that she would refuse any help. But still, she was Leona’s hero and so she just curled her lip to say, “You will not be disappointed Queen Ashe. I am quite skilled in hand to hand combat and-”

“Save it, I’m sure you were good from whatever small town village you trained in but this is the big time honey. So just do what I say and you’ll do fine.” Without waiting for a response, Ashe began walking down the eastern path with Leona following her. As they left the temple of their nexus, the women walked by a large stone statue holding a large staff with a blue crystal on top. This was the tower that protected them as it fired magic blasts that were deadly to any champion who wasn’t careful. “In case they get to be too much for you, just stay by these towers…whoever you are.” Ashe said.

“My name is Leona, and I am from Mount Targon.” Leona said, hoping to have some small conversation with Ashe before battle.

“Never heard of it.” Ashe said as she walked along the grassy path. They walked several hundred feet, past another tower before stopping by a small river bank next to some bushes. Ahead of them was another tower positioned by some trees.

Leona looked at the open spaces around them and said, “This might be a good spot to stop. We don’t’ want to be too far from the others in the event that they need us.”

Ashe scoffed as she fixed her hair. “To think that a puppy, an oaf and a blonde bimbo are capable of fighting with the likes of me. I fought off a band of assassins when I was fifteen AND I single handedly united the Freljord. I could easily best any champion that the opposing side can come up with.”

Every word Ashe spoke was like a dagger through Leona’s mind as her image of her hero began to fade. The Ashe she looked up to was a noble warrior who was humble and wanted to fight for peace. This Ashe was an arrogant fighter who seemed only interested in her looks and showing off in front of the spectators.

“Minions have spawned!” the announcer said.

Leona raised her sword and shield as she waited for the opposing teams minions to show. Then she saw Ashe step forward to say, “Stand back and just support me.” Ashe she drew an arrow from her quiver. “I’ll let you know when it’s necessary to help. Do you know any healing spells?”

Leona raised an eyebrow as she felt a vein in her forehead throb. “No…I don’t know healing spells. Sorry.” She said.

“Ugh then what use will you be?” Ashe asked. In the distance, they saw small figures in purple hoods approaching. Only their eyes could be seen and they looked to be no taller than children’s height, not seeming that threatening at all. Two purple minions with shields were advancing towards Ashe. She drew two arrows and fired them at once, killing both minions simultaneously. “Ha!” Ashe said.

Leona saw more minions coming towards Ashe and stepped forward to fight them off. Before she could do anything, Ashe stepped in front of her again, killing three more minions. She turned to Leona, giving her a look of annoyance as she said, “What did I say Lisa? Stay back!”

“My name is Leona!” Leona shouted, losing her patience with Ashe. “And while I’m sure you can handle yourself, it would benefit this team for you to let me help and furthermore-” but her sentence was cut off when she heard splashing water. She turned to the river and saw a woman running towards her.

The woman had long black hair and wore a black cloth that wrapped around her chest like a bikini top. Around her waist was a small black leather flap that protected her groin, adorned with a golden buckle. In her hand was a large circular cross with curved sharp edges. She stopped when she saw Leona staring her down and smiled. “Better duck!” she said as she swung her arm forward, sending the blade spiraling towards Leona.

Leona did indeed duck, knowing well enough to keep down as she saw the blade spin back to its owner. Leona cast a forcefield around her body and turned to Ashe, “Ashe, got a problem!”

“It’s Queen Ashe to you.” Ashe said as she picked off another minion. “And you can deal with that woman while I focus on taking out the enemies’ tower.”

Leona growled in irritation as she realized she was alone. She stared down her opponent and waited for her to attempt to throw the disk again. When Leona saw the woman raise her arm, she charged forward with her shield up. Just then, her forcefield burst into a flash of light, causing the woman to cover her eyes. With her opponent immobilized, Leona thrust her shield forward and struck the woman in the face.

“Ungh!” she grunted as she stumbled back. She tried to raise her blade up again but then felt her arm jerk to the side as Leona struck it down with her sword. “AHH!” she screamed as she felt her shoulder dislocate.

“Should’ve thought twice than to get the jump on me.” Leona said as she raised her sword for the final blow.

“Stand back!” Ashe said.

‘What?” Leona asked in confusion, turning to see Ashe standing at the edge of the river with her bow raised.

“Stand back and let me finish her. This will be the first victim to my arrows.”

“But I was just about to-UGH!” Leona grunted as she took a swift kick to the gut.

The woman got to her feet and turned to run away. Leona tried to catch her breath, forcing herself to stand up as she tried to run after her opponent. Unfortunately, the woman was too fast and she disappeared into the bushes on the other side of the river. Before Leona could take another step, she felt an arrow fly by, grazing her cheek. “Hey!” she shouted as she turned around to see Ashe still standing on edge of the bank. “You know it might be easier to hit her if you got a little closer.”

“Are you serious?” Ashe said in surprise, “And get my new outfit dirty? This ensemble was designed by the finest tailors in the Freljord and is worth more gold than your whole life. Besides, you let her get away so you can come back here and help me.”

Leona couldn’t believe she was being blamed for letting the other champion go. Biting her lip, she returned to Ashe, watching as she was getting closer to the enemies’ tower. Ashe had just shot down the last minion and then said, “It’s mine!” as she ran to the tower.

“Ashe..er Queen Ashe wait!” Leona shouted as she tried to follow her.

Before Leona could get close enough, two figures emerged from the forest. One of them was a woman wearing a long black dress with a dark helm covering her eyes. The other was a skinny young woman wearing shorts and a bikini top with long blue pigtails. Her skin was white and she carried a Gatling gun in her hands. Ashe took one look at the woman in the dress and gasped as she said, “L-lissandra? W-what are you doing here?”

Laughing, Lissandra said, “I figured that the only way to fight the Queen of the Freljord would be to meet her on the fields of justice.”

“B-but we are at peace now.” Ashe stuttered as she backed away. She truly hadn’t expected to fight Lissandra after working so hard to avoid war with the other tribes. “I’m Queen, you can’t hurt me.”

“You may be my Queen.” Lissandra said as she let her partner step forward. “But you are not Jinx’s queen.”

“Hiya fancy pants!” Jinx said as her mouth spread into a wide grin. With her gun aimed at Ashe, she started to move forward.

“Stay back!” Ashe shouted as she grabbed several arrows from her quiver and placed them on her bow.

“Show me whatcha got!” Jinx said as she fired her gun at Leona and Ashe.

Leona held up her shield to deflect the bullets while Ashe fired a wave of arrows as she ran away, shouting, “Lisa! Protect me!”

Jinx continued firing while Ashe’s arrows whizzed past her since the frost Archer was too busy trying to run instead of aiming. Jinx however, focused her aim on Leona’s shield, causing the bullets to ricochet all over the place, hitting trees, bushes and the ground where Ashe stood.

“Ah!” Ashe screamed as she leapt back. “Watch where you’re holding that shield up you idiot! I almost got hit!”

“Maybe if you fired back at them then they’d stop shooting!” Leona said through gritted teeth. She was trying to push forward while hiding behind her shield, readying her sword to strike at Jinx when she got the chance. When Leona was several feet away from Jinx, she cast her forcefield again and said, “Ashe get ready!”

Jinx underestimated how close Leona was and the last bullet that struck her shield ricocheted by Jinx’s face, causing her to raise her gun. “Whoops!”

“Now Ashe!” Leona shouted as her forcefield burst into light. Jinx closed her eyes to protect them while Leona charged forward with her sword in the air.

Lissandra heard Leona’s command and raised her hand to create a long shard of black ice. When it was long and sharp like a javelin, she sent it flying in the place where Ashe stood.

“AHHH!!” Ashe screamed as she leapt backward to dodge the ice shard. It shattered into a million pieces. “Leona! You fool you forgot about Lissandra!”

“Are you serious?!?!” Leona yelled in annoyance but then she heard the clicking of gears and looked back to see Jinx aiming a large rocket launcher at her face.

“Don’t focus on Ice Lady. Focus on me!” Jinx said and then fired a rocket from Fishbones.

Leona screamed as she jumped back, tumbling backward as the concussion from the blast hit her. She rolled several feet until her face was in front of Ashe’s boots. Slowly Leona looked up at Ashe who had her hands on her hips as she shook her head. “Pathetic! I can’t believe the League selected you as a champion. They’ll just take anyone now.”

“Look QUEEN Ashe.” Leona said as she got to her feet. “I’ve had it up to here with your pompous attitude. I don’t care what you consider good fighting, what matters is how both of our styles complement each other towards reaching a goal.”

Ashe held her hand up and said, “I don’t have time to listen to your weak excuses. I’m going back to the halls since this is clearly a waste of my time. Have fun losing Lisa!”

Leona watched dumbfounded as Ashe turned to head back to the Nexus. “You’re leaving?! This is unbelievable!” Ashe didn’t even dignify Leona’s rage with a response, she just continued walking back to the base.

Before Leona could continue watching Ashe disappear, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around to see Jinx and Lissandra standing right behind her. “Lost your partner huh? No worries, you’re about to die anyway!” Jinx said as she pressed her cannon up to Leona’s head.

Gasping, Leona used a quick dashing spell she’d learned to teleport a few feet away from her captors, ducking behind the large stone statue on her teams’ side. Leona had hoped for the tower to fire energy at Jinx and Lissandra, but there were so many minions protecting them that it fired at the minions instead. Leona felt sweat fall down her face as she tried to think fast as to how to fight off the two deadly women. She didn’t have much time to think as Lissandra raised her hands to draw up three large pillars of ice from the ground, their tips curving forward and almost looked like a claw. As Lissandra pushed her hands forward, so did the ice claws as they traveled at a fast rate towards the tower. The ice crashed into the stone structure and blew up into a thousand shards, making the whole tower shake. Jinx laughed maniacally as she fired several rockets at the structure. The first rocket took out the energy rod and then the second blast took out the center of the tower, causing it to explode into heaps of rubble. Jinx stared at the fallen building and said, “Aww too bad bright lady. Looks like your pal was right about you sucking!”

“It’s not my fault!” Leona said as she got up from the ground. “You saw Ashe, she left!”

“Blah blah blah blah I’m bright lady and I can’t support my team unless I have a friend to carry me!” Jinx mocked. She grabbed onto the lip of her cannon and spoke in a deep voice, “I DON’T KNOW, ASHE WAS ACTING LIKE A BIG MEANY CRITICIZING LEONA UNFAIRLY!” Jinx pulled out a large pink rocket that was strapped to her back and said, “Shut up Fishbones! You’re done talking, here eat this!” she shoved the pink rocket into the mouth of the cannon.

The whole time Jinx was talking to her weapon, Leona looked to Lissandra who just shrugged and said, “Don’t look at me, she does this all the time.”

“I do and I also do THIS all the time!” Jinx said as she pressed a button that made a loud KATCHOOM! noise.

“Wait what are you?” Leona began to say.

“Bye bye!” Jinx said and the rocket launched forward.

Leona’s eyes got as wide as dinner plates as she turned to run. With shield and sword in hand, the Solari warrior ran as fast as she could, not bothering to look back at the rocket she was trying to outrun. She ran so fast that it wasn’t long before she was back at the base. She could hear the whistle of the rocket get louder. As soon as she was inches away from the closest tower, she dove behind it and felt the ground shake as the structure crumbled. Quickly, Leona scrambled to her feet to dodge the falling debris and ran to the center of the base to gather her wits. She knew that it wouldn’t be too long before Jinx and Lissandra would show up and she figured she would need help from the others. She was about to head down the northeastern path to look for Warwick when she heard a high pitched scream.

Raising her sword, Leona turned to the north side of the base, ready to take down whatever was causing the source of that scream. What she wasn’t ready for was the sight of a large bulky man running towards the base wearing absolutely nothing. His muscles shook with every sprinting leg and his hands were hovered over his crotch as they held up a tiny leaf over it. Upon getting a closer look, Leona recognized the dark short hair of Garen and the look of terror on his face. “HEEELLLP!!” he cried out as he ran towards Leona.

“Garen? What on earth happened to you?” Leona asked, covering her mouth as she tried not to stare at his nakedness. This was perhaps the most of any man she’d ever seen.

“They have a sorceress on their side!” Garen said as he pointed to where he had just ran. “A tiny purple sorceress. She turned me into an animal!”

Leona covered her face and peaked through her fingers, trying to focus only on Garen’s massive chest and not at his nakedness below. “But why are you naked?”

“Think woman! Do you think a tiny animal could fit in my massive armor?”

The words “tiny” prompted Leona to look down at Garen’s crotch and noticed that the leaf he used was tiny as well, perhaps no larger than a pinecone. Despite its small size, “little Garen” managed to be completely hidden under the leaf, causing Leona to giggle as she asked, “Garen…why didn’t you choose a larger leaf?”

Garen looked down and then realized the error in his choice of coverage, blushing as he buckled his legs even more to conceal his less than average sized member. “Sh-shut up! I assure you it is quite big!”

“I’m sure it is.” Leona chuckled, “That explains why you have such a large sword.”

“I see you were no more successful in defending your tower. Where is Queen Ashe?” Garen asked, eager to change the subject.

Before Leona could answer, they heard a loud howl followed by a series of whimpers, like a scared dog. “What is that?”

“I don’t know, maybe Warwick killed an animal?” Garen said.

“He’s supposed to be killing champions.” Leona said in a grumpy tone.

The whimpering noise got louder, and soon Garen and Leona looked at each other with unease. “Y-you take care of it. I’m unarmed!” Garen said.

Leona headed towards the source of the noise, which was towards the northeast exit and cast her forcefield once more in preparation. Suddenly, a pink figure darted from around the walls and ran towards Leona with a look of sheer terror on its face. Leona backed away, thinking that it was an enemy, until she realized that the creature was not hostile. Instead, its’ hands were over its’ crotch and was completely hairless. Leona recognized the pointed ears and long snout and said, “Warwick?”

“D-don’t look at me!” he whimpered as he raised his leg to better cover his nakedness. “My beautiful fur is gone!”

“How did that happen?” Leona asked, completely shocked that two of her teammates were standing in the base buck naked.

“I was traveling through the forest when all of the sudden my foot got caught in a trap!” Warwick said,

“A trap? What did it look like?”

“It was a tiny grenade, but it had jaws on the end like a bear trap. It snagged my foot and then burned most of my fur and then while I was on the ground, this woman with a large round blade shaved off the rest of it!” he began sobbing as he fell to his knees, covering his tiny buttocks. “I never felt so helpless in my life! Does someone have any clothes for me to cover myself?”

Leona rolled her eyes at Garen who had one leg crossed over the other. “Does that answer your question?”

With his head raised to the sky, Warwick howled again and said, “I wanna go home!”

“Shh!” Leona said, “You want the rest of the opposing team to come?” Warwick tried to calm down and then heard another scream. This time it was clearly a woman’s and had the signature echo resembling Janna’s voice. “Now what?”

From the northeastern path ran the slender blonde sorcerer with a staff in her hand, her arms wrapped around her breasts and wearing nothing but a tiny white thong held together by two golden hoops on both sides of her tiny hips. Her skin shined under the light and there wasn’t an ounce of fat over her fit body. It was Janna and she looked just as scared as the other two stripped champions. At this point, Leona was no longer surprised, she just pinched the bridge of her nose and asked, “How did it happen?”

“They have a robot!” Janna said as she tried to calm down. Tears were streaming down her face which made her makeup run. “I tried staying by the tower but its hand reached out and pulled me close to the rest of its team! That woman with the gun! She’s absolutely horrid! She called me Elf Lady!”

“Jinx?” Leona asked.

“Yes her!” Janna said, “She ripped off my top! I managed to escape using my powers and was lucky enough to escape with my skirt.

Leona, Garen and Warwick all looked down at Janna’s thong, how the tiny cloth seemed to disappear behind her taut little cheeks. “But milady, your skirt is gone too.” Garen said in a puzzled tone.

Janna’s body froze as she refrained from looking down and acknowledging the horrible truth. She wanted to believe that her skirt was still around her waist and that this soldier was just uneducated in fashion. Slowly, Janna’s hands left her breasts so they could travel down her body and touch what she hoped would be the waistband of a skirt. She was relieved when she felt a waistband but then she followed it as it curved around the back of her body. It was when Janna placed her hands over her backside, expecting to feel the reassuring touch of cotton that she gasped when she felt the smooth touch of her rear, the soft fair skinned cheeks squeezing against her fingers. A new tear fell from Janna’s face as she recalled her enemies laughing as she ran, knowing that they were laughing at her exposed ass. Janna’s mouth quivered as she looked down and then held her hands up as she screamed when she saw that her skirt was in fact gone. With her hands up, everyone could see her firm breasts sticking out beautifully, her pink nipples poking out from the cool air. “MY SKIRT!! That cursed robot must have stolen it! I felt his arm try to grab me again, but I see now that that wasn’t what he was after!”

Leona had shielded her eyes once Janna uncovered her breasts and was now pointing at Janna’s crotch, “Um..Janna? We can see everything!”

“Huh?’ Janna said before realizing what Leona meant and then squealed before putting one arm over her breasts and the other over the front of her thong. “Shield your eyes perverts!” she said to the men and then realized that they were naked too. “Wh-where are you clothes?” She stared at Garen for the first time and saw the side of his tight ass cheeks. The sight of the naked mass of muscles brought warmth to over the chill of her clotheless body and she felt something wet against the hand covering her panties. “Mmm. Garen…I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t pleased to see this side of you.”

Garen smiled and blushed some more as he tilted to the side, letting himself stare at the embarrassed Janna whose face was just as red. “I’d say the same for you fair maiden.”

“Oh please!” Leona shouted, “Don’t get your hopes up Janna! The man’s “member” is no larger than a tiny leaf.”

“Leona!” Garen whined as he cupped his penis under one hand.

“Oh poo.” Janna said as she pouted her lower lip. “Why are you being so mean Leona?”

“Because! My hero turned out to be a total b*tch! She left me to fight alone and now we’re going to lose because all of my team members lost all of their clothes!” Leona screamed, her face as red as her nude teammates. “We can’t even defend ourselves and it will only be a matter of time before the rest of the team shows up.”

Just then, they heard Jinx’s voice say, “Hey look gang! They’re talking about us!” From the eastern side of the base, Leona and her team saw Jinx and Lissandra walking forward. Behind them was a large golden robot with large fists, emitting steam as it walked. Next to him was the woman who Leona had done battle with first, the one with the large circular blade. Lastly, they had a small figure with purple skin and hair follow them from behind. She was no taller than that of a young child, holding a large wooden staff. Once the five of them got closer, Jinx stared at the three exposed teammates of Leona, smiling at how each of them were kneeling to the ground to better cover themselves. “Look everyone! Those three don’t have any clothes! Let’s point and laugh!”

Jinx’s team looked at her with raised eyebrows, except for the robot because it did not have eyebrows, unsure if she was being serious or not. “But why?” Lissandra asked.

Quickly, Jinx’s smile faded into a frown as she pointed her rocket launcher at them, “POINTANDLAUGHATTHEMORI’LLBLOWYOUALLUP!”

Immediately, Jinx’s team pointed at the naked champions and laughed out loud, laughing more in nervousness at how awkward this was rather than genuinely laughing like Jinx was. The laughter made Garen, Janna and Warwick tremble as they lowered their heads in shame. The battle didn’t last longer than five minutes and they had already lost, all because each of them was defenseless. For Garen, his shame was due to the fact that his less than average sized penis had been discovered by two beautiful women. Warwick could no longer be seen as a terrifying beast without his hair giving him the bulk of his size. Instead, he was a pink animal with rather skinny limbs that were laughable. In Janna’s case, even though she still had her underwear, it was way more of her body that she preferred to show. She was viewed as a fan favorite in the League and fans admired her sexy-yet stylish appearance. Her skimpy attire was meant to tease but not be trashy. Now that glamorous appearance was gone and all people could see was a coquettish blonde in her seductive panties. In her mind, no one could view her as being decent, not with the tiny thong that showed off everything. She would be dubbed a sl*t or a wh*r* and then it would ruin her good image!

Leona looked at her teammates, feeling sorry for them and how vulnerable they looked. Taking a deep breath, she stepped in front of them and said, “All of you stay behind me and the towers, I’ll fight them off as best I can.”
Jinx and her team all laughed, save for the robot, and then she said, “Tell you what Bright Lady. You hand over the lady with all the pink fancy stuff and we’ll let you keep your clothes.”

Leona felt her body accumulate sweat again when she knew that her only bargaining chip in keeping her armor was gone. “She’s not here…she left.”

Upon hearing these words, Lissandra threw her head back and laughed out loud. “I knew it! She’s gotten so soft, she has no hunger for battle anymore!”

“Awe I wanted to humiliate the princess.” Jinx said with a pouty lip. Then she looked at the shaking Leona and smiled once more. “Guess you’ll have to do.”

Casting her forcefield again, Leona sneered at her enemies and readied her sword. “Bring it on!” She walked backwards as her opponents zeroed in on her. She kept her eyes on Jinx since the bandit seemed most unpredictable. Then out of the corner of Leona’s eye she saw the robot rush forward, swinging its gigantic fists at her. Leona turned just in the nick of time to smash her shield into the robot’s face, sending it to the ground. Leona spun around to swing her sword at the tiny mage who tried sneaking up on her to cast a spell. The mage lost her balance as she fell back to dodge the sword. “Feel the sun’s glory!” Leona cried out as her forcefield burst into a bright light. Jinx and the woman with the blade backed away as the light burned them. Leona was about to capitalize on the moment by striking out at Jinx but then she forgot about Lissandra.

With her helm protecting her eyes, Lissandra was unaffected by the light and stepped in front of Jinx to block Leona. Holding her hand out, Lissandra pressed it against Leona’s chest. Leona cried out in pain as she felt the icy sting of her armor freeze. She gasped as the wet sheet of ice clung to her bare skin underneath her armor and felt her joints lock up in an attempt to keep warm. Her eyes widened as she expected to die from frostbite. The rest of her naked teammates all watched from behind a tower as Leona was left open to her enemies’ attacks. They wanted to help Leona, but their shame in exposing their privates kept them from stepping out.

“What’s the matter Leona?” Lissandra mocked in between snickers. “Got cold feet?”

Leona couldn’t even respond, she was so cold her teeth were chattering. She could see the grey fog of her breath escape her mouth and knew that she was completely at her enemies’ mercy. She saw Lissandra turn to Jinx and nod. Then she saw Jinx raise her gun and tried to shout, “N-n-n-n-noooo!”

BANG!

A single bullet flew from Jinx’s gun, striking the center of Leona’s chest and causing her frozen armor to shatter into a million pieces like glass. Leona screamed as she felt the hard pieces fall off of her body, her breasts falling free from the icy prison that held them up. With the cold air against her body, Leona looked down and shrieked when she saw her hardened nipples sticking out. Leona shivered as she was left standing in nothing but a pair of brown trousers held up by a drawstring. She tried to hold back cries and held onto her weapons, stuttering as she struggled to keep her bravado. “I-is that all you got? Just taking my a-a-armor?” as the said armor, she felt her face get warm. For her, the shame she felt came from losing her sacred armor, all of it given to her by the Solari. She remembered feeling so special when she first put it on, giving her a sense of importance. Now it was all gone and being half naked reminded Leona of how ordinary she could be with the freckles over her breasts and tan lines marking where she sunbathed in a bra.

“I’m impressed Bright lady.” Jinx said as she walked closer to Leona, gun still aimed at her head, “You don’t mind showing off your pale ta-tas.”

Leona wanted to strike at Jinx, but she saw the rest of Jinx’s team closing in on her. Leona knew she had to be careful because now she had nothing protecting her from harm. Already she hated being armorless, it limited her options so much! Before she could react, she felt a tug around her waist and then heard Jinx say, “But how do you mind showing off what’s under here?”

“NO STOP!!” Leona screamed as she tried to back away, but it was too late, Jinx untied the bow to her drawstring and then pulled one end as hard as she could, ripping it from the waistband of Leona’s pants. As if in slow motion, Leona watched as her trousers slid down her long legs and into a crumpled mass. She was left standing in nothing but a tiny loin cloth that was fit similar to a thong, grey bandages that wrapped around her waist and then over her crotch, disappearing between her toned ass cheeks. Like her breasts, they too were pale, forming the shape of a bikini bottom. Now fully exposed, Leona stared at her rather unattractive panties and dropped her weapons to hug her cold breasts, letting out little squeals in response to her growing embarrassment.

“Nice undies!” Jinx mocked, causing Leona to whimper again. The rest of Jinx’s team laughed as they watched Leona bend down to use her shield to cover herself. The added embarrassment she felt came from her inability to understand why her enemies were laughing at her undergarments. From where she grew up, undergarments were not meant to be sexy, they only served the purpose of protecting one’s privates and keeping them warm. It seemed silly to care about how they looked since they were meant to be worn under clothes. Now that everyone mocked her ratty loin cloth, Leona felt a new sense of self-consciousness that she never felt before, making her face turn as red as her hair.

“Pl-please, leave me alone!” Leona begged, feeling her knees bang against each other as they shook.

“Awe,, guess our wittle warrior isn’t so tough in her loin cloth!” Jinx mocked. “Guess we should end this then, let’s go team!” With a snap of her fingers, Jinx and the others started attacking the towers to the base, killing all minions from Leona’s side that got in the way.

Leona watched as the rest of her team retreated to where the portal was, covering their backsides as they tried to escape from harm since Jinx was not careful at all about where she fired her rockets. Leona saw that Janna still had her staff and said, “Janna! Help me! We have to at least try to stop them!”

“B-but my clothes are gone!” Janna pleaded as she trembled. “If I use my staff! They’ll see me!”

Leona growled as she bent down to pull her trousers up, dropping her shield to pick up her sword. “The audience back at the hall can already see us. Just help me!”

“Oh my god she’s right!” Janna squealed, falling to her knees as she bent forward to cover more of her body, “All my fans have seen everything!”

Leona ignored her team and with one hand holding her trousers up, she tried to attack Jinx. Fortunately, Jinx was too busy laughing maniacally as she shot at the Nexus, giving Leona a clear shot at her back. Leona raised her sword and just as she was about to slash, she saw the woman with the circular blade step in front of Jinx and swing her blade at Leona. With her warrior like reflexes, Leona raised her sword with both hands to block the attack, closing her eyes as she heard a loud CLANG!

“You might want to look down again.” Leona heard the woman joke. She opened her eyes, seeing the woman’s red lips pursed into a smile and then looked down to see that with her hands up, her trousers were no longer able to withstand the laws of gravity and her loin cloth was exposed once more.

“AHH!” Leona cried as she buckled her legs together, feeling tears well up in her face as she realized she couldn’t even fight to the best of her ability without wanting to protect her modesty. “This isn’t fair!” she shouted and then she felt a cold stinging pain hit her on the ass. “OOO!!!” She dropped her sword to hop away from what it was that hurt her backside.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist.” Lissandra said as she held up her open palm. “Your ass was already white to begin with. I live in the snow and I know better than to tan with my bikini bottoms on.”

Leona looked behind, seeing the pale hand print where the Ice Witch had spanked her and then wailed as she bent down to pull her pants up. “Just finish it! You all won, you don’t need to humiliate us!” With her hands holding up her trousers, Leona ran to the portal with the rest of her team. Now that they were together, the undressed champions huddled together to cover each other. They all watched as the last tower fell to the ground and then lowered their heads as the Nexus blew up.

“DEFEAT” the announcer said from the skies and all was silent. Before Leona could open her eyes, she felt something jerk her backwards, giving her a sense of whiplash as she was teleported back to the hall. The last words she heard was all of her teammates shouting, “NOOOOO!!!!!”

The crowd in the hall was alive with excitement. Many fans were eagerly checking through their hextech cameras, in disbelief. All the champions on one team lost their clothes! Fans of Garen, Janna, Warwick and Leona were delighted to have naked pictures of their favorite champions. Some people in the audience were even chanting Jinx’s name in praise for stripping them.

Just then, there was a loud FWOOSH! And four flashes of light illuminated from the portal. “OOOOoooo!!” Leona finished screaming until she stopped when she realized she wasn’t on Summoner’s Rift anymore but inside the halls. Her heart froze as she stopped breathing when she heard absolute silence. Maybe no one was here and they all went home, oh how wonderful would that be?

Then she heard the voice of Ashe boredly asking, “Did we win?” She was busy sipping a glass of wine while looking in the mirror. She turned away to look at her team and her eyes got big as she saw her teammates without their clothes. All of them gasped as their hands flew to cover their bodies. Garen’s legs were squeezed tight together to conceal his less than average sized cock while Warwick whimpered as he tried to hide his shaved body behind Garen. Janna spun around, having a hard time deciding on whether to cover the front or back of her underwear while also keeping an arm around her breasts. Leona had one hand holding up her pants with the other covering her freckled breasts. Ashe didn’t even try to contain her amusement and threw her head back to laugh out loud, causing everyone else to laugh. “You all look so pathetic!” she said in between laughs. “Did any of you even try to fight?”

The wave of laughter made each of the champions turn beet red as they tried not to cry. They didn’t feel like champions and with Ashe laughing at them, it made the loss sting even more. Leona was the only one who didn’t seem to let the laughter get to her as she stormed down the steps to walk towards Ashe’s throne. “Maybe we would have won if you hadn’t ditched out on us!” she shouted.

Ashe’s laughter stopped at hearing Leona’s comment and gripped her wine glass in anger, “How dare you? The reason I left was because you couldn’t properly support me!”

“Support what?” Leona asked in disbelief, “You shot a few arrows and then ran off. And another thing-” Leona raised her hand to point at Ashe, forgetting that it was serving a purpose. As soon as she let go of her pants, they fell to the ground again, showing off her cheap excuse for panties. Camera flashes immediately went off and Leona gasped when she realized her mistake.

Ashe laughed again and said, “Are those the undergarments you wear!? My goodness woman, do you have any money? They look like they were tied together from old rags.”

Leona’s knees buckled as she folded both hands over her crotch, letting her hair cover her blushing face. With her hands crossed, she bent down to slowly pull her pants back up, angry at herself for looking so stupid. She was about to storm off when she heard another FWOOSH!! Come from behind.

“Hello everyone!!!” Jinx said.

Instantly, the rest of Leona’s team scrambled off of the portal platform. “KEEP HER AWAY FROM ME!!!” Garen cried as he ran down the red carpet, firm ass bouncing as he held his hands over his crotch. Women cat called to him as they shot pictures before he disappeared behind the curtain.

“AHHH!! NO!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! LET ME KEEP MY PANTIES!” Janna screamed, holding onto the waistband of her thong for dear life as she ran off the platform to run next to Leona. Warwick also yowled as he ran on all fours to cower next to the women.

Standing at the portal was Jinx and Lissandra, each of them grinning at their naked opponents. Leona and Ashe stared with their jaws open, shocked that Jinx and Lissandra followed them all the way here. “B-but how?” Leona stuttered as she backed away, quickly pulling her pants up and not bothering to cover her breasts. Without the bustier holding them up, they hung low, shifting ever so slightly as Leona moved.

“Lissandra! You are not allowed to be here!” Ashe said, setting her wine down to try and establish her authority.

“Sorry Ashe, couldn’t help it. Jinx decided she wanted to meet you and I said I’d introduce the two of you.” Lissandra said.

Jinx walked down the steps with her gun aimed at Ashe, crazed grin as wide as ever. Leona and Janna trembled as they bent down, frozen in their place as their sense of vulnerability overcame their ability to make any snap decisions.

“How dare you? It’s Queen Ashe!” Ashe shouted. She could feel herself getting hot from the growing fear she felt as she knew it was just two on one. “L-leona Janna, stop them!”

“What?” Janna asked, “I can’t fight like this!”

“Do it you blonde bimbo! Or I’ll have my men seize that sl*tty thong of yours!” Ashe threatened. Janna whimpered as she buckled her legs to protect her last shred of clothing. The men holding Ashe’s throne smiled at Janna, eager to bid their queen’s wishes.

“Don’t worry Wind lady, I’ll take care of Fancy Pants now.” Jinx said, squeezing the trigger to her gun and firing off a few rounds. Janna leapt into the air to dodge the fire, her ass cheeks bounced as she hit the ground. Leona let her pants fall as she covered her head and ducked, biting her lip as she felt the wind blow against her exposed thighs once more.

One by one, the men holding up the throne dropped to the ground as bullets flew threw them. Ashe grabbed onto the armchairs of her seat for stability but it was no use, with no one alive to hold her up, she fell forward as the throne tipped. “WHOA!” she yelled as she held her hands out to break her fall. The wine glass shattered and Ashe’s weapons slid across the floor by Leona and Janna who were both behind Ashe. All the fans in the hall stood by with their hextech cameras rolling, excited to get a close up look at the action. Ashe heard the cameras go off and then realized she was on her knees. She growled in rage when she realized how ridiculous she looked and rose to her feet. “That’s it! You’re both about to be taught a lesson!” she shouted as she held out her hand. “Ladies, hand me my weapons!” she curled her fingers as she waited to feel the cold texture of her bow in her hand. When that feeling did not come, she turned around and said, “Excuse me. My weapons?”

Leona and Janna didn’t budge. Janna had her arms crossed over her breasts and panties while Leona pulled her pants up again, shaking her head as she said. “Since we’re too incompetent to fight. Maybe you should be able to fight them yourself.”

Ashe’s knees got weak when she heard those words. It was the first sign that she was defenseless. She looked back at Lissandra and Jinx who were both getting closer and she knew she had to make a break for it. “Someone help me!” she shouted as she turned to run. She didn’t make it one foot because she felt someone grab her arms and pin them behind her back. “Let me go!”

“Sorry your highness.” Warwick said as he struggled to keep Ashe’s hands pinned. “But because of you, my fur will take months to grow back and I want payback.”

“P-please let me go!” Ashe whined, her voice got very high pitched and she was kicking her legs. The scene was so comical, Leona and Janna walked closer so they could get a piece of the revenge.

Jinx picked up on the dissatisfaction of Ashe’s team and said, “Hey Team Ashe! Don’t you think it’s unfair that she isn’t wearing the same uniform as you four?”

“Yes Jinx, I think it is.” Leona said, “Let’s take care of that!”

“NO STOP!!!” Ashe screamed but it was too late. Janna, Leona and Jinx all reached out and grabbed at Ashe’s clothes. The audience got excited as they tried to look over the bodies of the women when they heard sounds of clothing getting ripped. Patches of pink fabric flew in the air in addition to the purple boots that protected Ashe’s feet. People in the audience fought over the torn souvenirs that were silky and soft to the touch. The whole time, Ashe let out the loudest screams imaginable, so loud that Leona had to squint to lessen the pain from the piercing scream. It was all worth it because when they were done, the three women dropped Ashe on the ground and stepped away. Ashe was lying on the ground in pink socks with little frills. She also wore a matching pink bra and cheeky brief panty set with red hearts printed all over them. The panties were lined with a lacey frills along the waist band and leg holes and the bra had the same frills around the straps and cups. Also wrapped around Ashe’s torso was a pink girdle with a large red heart over it. The audience gasped in silence as they stared at the fallen queen. She looked around at the gawkers, feeling sweat falling from her brow as the cold ground against her tush sobered her up to the reality that she wasn’t wearing clothes. She rose to her feet, looked down at her lacey panties and then squealed as she shuffled her feet in anger. “LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!”

Everyone in the hall began to laugh. Even Janna, Warwick and Leona forgot about their embarrassment as they stared at the pompous queen shaking in her socks and panties. It looked like the panties were a size too small as they barely covered the Queen’s rather wide butt. The crack of her ass slowly peaked up from above the waistband. Ashe stomped her feet as she began crying. “STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!! I’M QUEEN!! I WILL BE RESPECTED!!!”

“Respect?” Leona scoffed. “I’ll admit my underwear isn’t the most glamorous, but it’s better than these dainty girly drawers you’re wearing my queen.” As she said this, she pulled the back of Ashe’s panties and let it snap, causing her bubble butt to jiggle.

“OOO! STOP THAT!!” Ashe said, turning around to yell at Leona. This was a fatal mistake because with her back turned, she didn’t see Lissandra step forward. It was when she reached out to grab the zipper of the girdle that Ashe froze as her eyes got wide with terror. “NO! Lissandra don’t!” ZZZIIIIP! WHOOOSH! Ashe spun a full 180 as Lissandra ripped the girdle from Ashe’s body, showing off her soft tummy that sagged. Ashe had been known for her washboard abs and while she was still relatively slender, her waist was more like a soft pot belly that hung over the waistband of her panties. Ashe wrapped her arms around her unfit stomach and sobbed loudly. “GIVE THAT BACK!!” she screamed. Her cries were silenced when she felt a sharp cold sting across the face as Lissandra slapped her.

“SHUT UP Ashe!” Lissandra snapped, causing everyone in the room to quiet down and stop taking pictures.

“Daamnn.” Jinx said. “This is getting good.”

Lissandra threw the girdle to the ground and cast a long sharp javelin of black ice from her hand before holding the tip to Ashe’s throat. “Uncover yourself.”

Ashe held her arms tight around her body, raising a leg to better cover her underwear and shook her head.

“DO IT!!” Lissandra urged as she held the tip closer.

Ashe closed her eyes, feeling nauseous as her lip quivered at the thought of standing in the hall unable to cover herself. She counted to three and on three, she dropped her hands to the side and pouted some more as the air in the room wrapped around her white skin like a cold blanket. Leona and Janna would have felt bad for the underwear clad queen if it weren’t for the fact that they too were undressed. Even though she couldn’t cover herself, Ashe’s thighs rubbed together, sliding back and forth as the anxiety grew inside.

“You are a pathetic leader Ashe.” Lissandra began. “You let all the praise in “uniting” the Freljord go to your head and have gotten lazy.” She poked the javelin against Ashe’s tummy and let the skin squish at each poke. “You’re out of shape and instead of focusing on your fighting skills you’ve let yourself change into a prissy little queen who wears the lingerie of a harlot.”

“She’s right you know.” Jinx chimed in as she picked up the mirror Ashe dropped to hold it in front of her. “Look!”

Ashe briefly caught a glimpse of her reflection and immediately lowered her eyes as her face turned as pink as her underwear. It was bad enough that she was standing in the hall exposed, but with Lissandra verbally stripping her of her dignity, Ashe felt even more naked than Warwick because it attacked her ego, something she couldn’t cover. The sight of herself in the mirror sealed her shame because it too looked out of shape and ridiculous. Not at all like the warrior she was known for, Ashe felt more like a spoiled rich girl being scolded by a parent.

“You favored your tribe over the others after the Freljord was united and let all outsiders suffer in poverty, spending all the money on wine and expensive clothes. Worst of all, you brought shame to the Freljord by abandoning a League fight just so you could sit comfortably in your throne. Well those days are gone Ashe, because as of today, you are no longer queen!”

“What?” Ashe said, raising a hand to move the javelin away but Lissandra was too quick. She placed the javelin point under Ashe’s bra and lifted up to cut the bra in two. Ashe screamed again as the bra slid off her shoulders, along with two pink silicone shaped breasts that were stuffed in them. Leona and Janna’s mouths dropped as they saw Ashe’s tiny breasts, looking like two small tennis balls that barely stuck out from her chest.

“Do that again, and you lose your cute little panties as well.” Lissandra said. Ashe tried to raise her hands to cover her tiny breasts but stopped when Lissandra held the javelin to her neck again. “You are not worthy to be queen, and given the poor state of your image I’m questioning whether you are worthy to live in the Freljord. You are to come with me back to the Tundra where we will decide whether or not to banish you.”

Ashe’s jaw dropped at the words and then fell to her knees as she held her hands in prayer. “Please no! I’ll do anything! I’ll, I’ll be your servant! Yes I can serve you! I’ll cook, I’ll clean, please don’t banish me! It’s been too long since I’ve lived out in the cold, I’ll die!”

Lissandra laughed as she looked down at the begging Ashe, how the once proud queen was nothing but a sniveling baby who couldn’t handle the cold winters anymore. “Well you’ll have to get used to the cold because you’re going to have to walk back in your undies.”

Ashe gasped at her punishment and then looked down at her cheeky panties, the garment was made of the finest lace and was designed to be sexually appealing, not to protect one from the cold. Ashe grabbed onto Lissandra’s leg and said, “Please Lissandra have mercy! Just let me put something on and I’ll stand trial!”

“Get up right now and get moving.” Was all Lissandra said.

Blubbering like a baby, Ashe had her arms over her chest and panties as she rose to her feet, avoiding eye contact from the people surrounding her. She tried to breathe in and prep herself for the long walk of shame back to the Freljord. She barely lifted her feet up as she walked down the red carpet. Her feet felt like jello as she tried walking while covering as much of her body as she could. The thought of walking back to the icy village gave her goosebumps. She shivered as she felt her nipples get hard and then wondered why her foot wasn’t touching the ground anymore. Looking down, Ashe screamed when she saw that she was slowly levitating off the ground and was about five feet off the air. “WHAT’S HAPPENING!??” she cried, tightly covering her chest as she kicked her feet, her pink socks making her look more foolish.

The cause of Ashe’s rise was Janna, sacrificing her modesty by uncovering her body so she could raise her staff and channel a strong wind in the room. After learning that her embarrassment was partially due to Ashe leaving, Janna wasn’t about to let the former queen go unpunished. “Hope you don’t mind Lissandra.”

“Not at all.” The Ice Witch said, smiling as she heard Ashe’s whimpers get louder.

Before Ashe could float any higher, Jinx ran up and grabbed onto her ankles, removing the pink socks from each foot. “Hehe! These’ll be worth some gold at the shop.”

“Give those back! Those are my favorite pair!” Ashe whined, she was losing more clothes and it was making her so angry that she couldn’t do anything to keep them. Her toenails were painted ruby red which would have been sexy, but for Ashe it was another sign of how much less of a warrior she had been and she curled her toes to hide the paint job. By now she was about ten feet in the air. She crossed her legs as best she could even though everyone could see an upward view of her buttocks and crotch. “Put me down! I’m afraid of heights!” Ashe cried, she wanted to grab onto something and pull her down but she was also afraid to uncover her small breasts again. She was hoping that with them covered, no one else would know.

“Whatever you say Ashe.” Janna said, using her powers to elevate Ashe over a long chandelier with curved fleur de lis hooks. When Ashe was positioned just over one of the hooks, Janna calmed the winds.

As soon as Ashe felt the wind die down, she looked below and uncovered her breasts to flap her hands as if she could fly. “Hellp meee!!!!” she shouted as she fell, grunting when she felt a hard tug on the back of her panties that shot up between her legs. “OW!!!” she cried, folding her hands over her throbbing pussy. Her panties managed to get snagged onto the chandelier and was dangling by the dainty fabric that had disappeared between her rather plump ass cheeks. More camera flashes went off as people in the hall started to laugh.

Jinx was on the ground kicking her legs and pointing up at her, “Oh man that’s great! Atomic wedgie!” she said.

“I think I might need a camera now.” Lissandra joked.

Now fresh hot tears were pouring down Ashe’s face as she kicked her legs even more, bouncing up and down from her panties as she threw a tantrum. “SOMEONE GET ME DOWN!! IT HUUUURTS!!” In her fit of rage, Ashe didn’t realize she was testing the sturdiness of the waistband to her panties by bouncing from the chandelier. Bit by bit, the back of the panties got longer and Ashe drooped slower to the ground.

“Uh oh.” Leona said as she saw the panties get stretched so far that the top of Ashe’s butt was in complete view.

Ashe’s pouting over the pain she felt in between her legs was interrupted by the faint sound of ripping fabric. It first sounded like a metal button being unsnapped. Then the second time she bounced, there was a faint RIP! and Ashe stopped crying, looking down to see she was closer to the floor. “No.” she muttered as she grabbed onto the back of her stretched underwear. “No please no! Please! Someone get a ladder! A LADDER PLEASE!” the more panicked she got the more her body moved and it just made it worse for as her panties stretched even more. RIIIP! RIIIIP!!! Ashe realized that there was no saving the back of her underwear so with one last whimper, she held her hands tightly over her crotch to keep it in place just as she heard the last RIIIIP!!! ‘AHHHH HELP ME!!” she screamed as she felt the back rip, causing her to fall forward. Fast photographers caught a slow motion shot of Ashe kicking her legs in the air as she fell. Janna managed to cast another small gust of wind just below Ashe, slowing her momentum down so she landed safely on her feet. Ashe’s hyperventilating slowly died down as she looked around and saw that she was on the same level with everyone else. With her body calm, her other senses kicked in and she noticed a faint breeze blowing across her ass cheeks. Gasping, Ashe looked behind her and saw her bubble butt hanging low now that her lacey panties weren’t holding them up. She let out another squeal as she used one hand to cover her behind, even though it was too large for the hand to cover. “There are you all happy now!?” she shouted angrily, “You got to see more of me!”

“Annd how!” Jinx said as she stood behind Ashe. “Look at dat ass. How’d you fit in that dress?”

Ashe shrieked in horror and turned around to hide her tush from Jinx, forgetting that she was surrounded so all she managed to achieve was mooning the other half of the room. She was very sensitive about her posterior getting larger over the course of her reign as Queen. She would spend hours in the mirror trying to will it to shrink. She actually tried seeking a mage who could cast a spell to transfer the size of her ass to her breasts but no such mage could do what she wished. Now Ashe was in nothing but a half ripped pair of heart print panties held over her crotch and that was it. With very little left covering her, Ashe bent down to pick up her girdle and clutched it over her tummy as she headed towards the exit. “I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!” she closed her eyes as the laughter in the hall drowned out all other noise. Fortunately for her, Lissandra, Jinx, Leona and Janna were done tormenting the humbled queen. They found it too amusing to see her ass shake as she ran down the red carpet, trying to keep some dignity by covering her stomach and crotch.

Ashe stopped in front of the curtain and with a deep breath, pulled it open to reveal the outside of the hall where a large crowd of her tribe stood, waiting to praise their queen’s victory. They all raised their hands to cheer but then stopped to make a collective gasp when they wondered who this flat chested woman was holding scraps of clothing to her body. They watched as her knees shook and she stared at them like a deer in headlights. It was when a small boy sitting on top his father’s shoulders pointed at Ashe and said, “It’s the queen! And she doesn’t have any clothes!”

Once the observation registered with the others, the pointed and laughed at the sunken chested, out of shape queen. Ashe clutched her remaining scraps of clothing tighter to her body and screamed angrily at them. “Stop it! Stop laughing! I’m queen! I demand respect!” It was no use, most of the people there were annoyed with Queen Ashe and enjoyed seeing her humbled. Ashe tried to back away but then felt a cold hand push her into the crowd. She screamed as she fell into another peasant woman who managed to grab both of Ashe’s breasts.

“My goodness my queen. I thought your bosom was much larger than that!” she said.

Ashe stared wide eyed and in horror as a common peasant touched her. Unable to take the humiliation anymore, she bent forward and pushed through the crowd as fast as she could, closing her eyes so she couldn’t see the mocking faces of her people.

“All hail Queen Ashe!” Lissandra called out, “Dainty Queen of the Freljord!”

“HAIL QUEEN ASHE! DAINTY QUEEN OF THE FRELJORD!” the rest of the peasants echoed.

From the inside of the hall, Leona and Janna watched Ashe’s wide butt disappear into the crowd of peasants. “You know, I don’t feel so bad about today.” Leona said to Janna.

“No kidding. Did you see her underwear? I thought I was girly!” Janna added.

The two of them laughed until they felt two slender warms wrap around their bare shoulders and they gasped when they saw Jinx standing in between them. “You ladies are all right!” Jinx said with a cheery smile. “You got a sense of humor, even after I took your clothes.” She raised her hand to spank Janna, who squealed as the stinging pain shot through her tiny ass and down her thigh. “And you Bright lady. You tried fighting us, even when it was 5 on 1. You got guts.”

“Thanks Jinx. DON’T spank me.” Leona said, covering her behind.

“Awe don’t be like that.” Jinx said, “Group hug!” She tightened her grip around Janna and Leona who both looked at each other with unease. Janna laughed nervously as she hugged Jinx but Leona was afraid to let go of her pants. “Come on bright lady, we’ve seen your pants drop tons of times already, just hug me!”

Leona bit her lip as she thought about letting go. She was more afraid of what would happen if she didn’t do what Jinx said, the crazed woman did have her guns still. Closing her eyes, Leona let go and quickly squeezed her arms around Jinx, her face getting warm as she felt her pants slide down her legs again. With both women’s arms around Jinx, she lowered her hands to hook her right thumb into the golden hoop of Janna’s thong and her left into the side of Leona’s loin cloth.

RIIIP! WHOOSH!! Janna felt a snap against her hip while Leona felt something slide from in between her legs and then noticed a breeze blowing against her red tuft of pubic hair which was now showing. Leona’s mouth dropped when she looked down and saw her pussy in clear few after Jinx had untied her loin cloth.

Janna looked down as well and saw her cleanshaven crotch shining under the light. She was the first to let go of Jinx to raise her leg and cover herself with both hands. Leona’s legs bent forward to cover her front and backside as she said, “Jinx!! What the hell?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” Jinx laughed as she twirled the undergarments of both women in the air. “That was too easy. See ya ladies, have fun walking home naked!” She walked down the red carpet and left the hall, leaving Janna and Leona standing in their birthday suits.

Relieved to know she still had her pants, Leona was about to bend down and pull them up over her red bush when she looked and saw Janna fighting to keep her balance as she stood on one leg, her upper body turning more red as her hands ran all over her naked body to cover herself. Leona felt bad for Janna as camera flashes rapidly fired off on the naked blonde. It was clear she was about to cry and so Leona took a deep breath before stepping out of each pant leg.

Janna was absolutely paralyzed with embarrassment, the new sensation of the breeze wrapping around her slender hips in the halls made her never want to fight in a League match again. Then she felt something warm and soft press against her body and then felt something wrap around her waist. Looking up, Janna saw that she was face to face with Leona who managed to wrap her pants around both of their waists, binding the two of them together. “Got you covered.” Leona said as she synched the pant legs in a knot so the women’s lower regions were covered.

Janna bit her lip as she tried not to moan from feeling Leona’s soft mons pubis rubbing against her clitoris. Both women were adjusting to the awkward feeling of their breasts pushing against each other.

“Let’s walk together.” Leona said.

“Mmm…just a sec.” Janna whispered, closing her eyes as she tilted her body to rub herself against Leona’s body. “You’re body is so hard, you work out.”

“Janna!” Leona shouted as she looked around the hall, the people smiling at the two women who looked like they were about to kiss. “Can we not do this in public?”

“Oh right.” Janna said. Now that their bodies were covered, both women looked down the hall and slowly tried walking in sync with one another. The people around them laughed at how silly they looked trying to leave the hall while keeping their modesty. One by one they shuffled their feet down the carpet, holding tightly onto each other for support and to hold back the tingling sensation they both felt between their legs as every movement was a soft caress against their vulvas. By the time they reached the curtain, both women were covered in sweat, their bodies flush with embarrassment and arousal. Leona knew that it would be a long time before she could step into the halls and be taken seriously. Earlier today they were two respected champions but now, they looked like two helpless upper class women who had been robbed, forced into bondage as they were tied together. In a way they had, robbed by the manic bandit known as Jinx who had for the second time, managed to have a hand in knocking a League of Legend champion down a peg.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 04:17 AM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 126 Posts

Loved it. Just as good as the last one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qazwox27 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2014, 06:23 PM

Very awesome! Moar, for the love of God!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodgod32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2014, 05:47 PM

Thanked 1,914 Times in 126 Posts

bbettyblambabam,

Will there be more of this series?
Old 05-15-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qazwox27 View Post
bbettyblambabam,

Will there be more of this series?
Oh yes, I have at least 2 more chapters planned, I've just been working on other stories but I've already got it set up in my head
The Following User Says Thank You to bbettyblambabam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 07:52 PM

Excellent. Who are you planning on including in the future, if you don't mind me asking?
Old 05-20-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMara View Post
Excellent. Who are you planning on including in the future, if you don't mind me asking?
Well let's see, Ahri and Fiora were requested earlier so you can at least expect them. But remember, it's 5 vs 5 so that gives me a few more characters to consider
Old 05-21-2014, 08:15 PM

Ah, very good. I'm definitely looking forward to those two.
Old 05-21-2014, 11:54 PM

Loving this series. Can't wait for Jinx to get hers.

If you're taking requests, I think most people would get the joke if Ezrael got stripped and turned out to be a girl...

And Kayle and Morgana are sisters, which is always hot...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gdiddles For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddles View Post
Loving this series. Can't wait for Jinx to get hers.

If you're taking requests, I think most people would get the joke if Ezrael got stripped and turned out to be a girl...

And Kayle and Morgana are sisters, which is always hot...
I was not aware of this Ezreal bit...but it's definitely something I'll look into

Kayle and Morgana huh? Innnnteresting...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s