uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2021, 01:44 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

I wish I had taken pictures of it but I didn’t think of it at the time. We were invited to a pool party for adults only and Bar BQ. We were to be having a co ed volley Ball tournament. There was about 50 people there. I know it was the perfect opportunity for this so I bought my woman a white bikini. It was full Brazilian cut in the back low cut in the front and the triangle top. When I got it home, I cut the liner out of the bottoms and the top.

She was fully aware of what I was doing but she knew I liked to show her off every chance we got and this was going to be a perfect time for doing just that. She was a petite 115 pounds and a tight figure. She was about 30 years old at that time. Her figure was wonderful and she worked out a lot so her body was toned. With just a slight hint of muscle but not too much. She had full C cup tits with That were perky even though she had a kid a few years ago, so they had a slight hang to them and swayed when she walked. Not too much but just enough movement that got your attention when she didn’t have a bra on. Her areola was brown and about the two inches across and her nipples poked out when she hot cold or when she was excited.

When we got to the party she slipped out of her cover and she looked hot as hell walking around talking to our friends. The way that white fabric covered her ass and slightly went up the crack of her ass looked damn good. Men and women alike were looking at her. One woman said to me, if I had an ass like that, I would show it to everybody. Lol

The treat part was when she got into the water to play volley ball the fabric went almost transparent. The whole game she was on display and she acted as if she didn’t know. Everyone was looking too. The water was only waist deep so no one could see the bottoms until after the game when she got out. Then you could see her shaved pussy through the we fabric. Her pussy was a little bit of an outie so you could see her inner lips as they protruded past her outer lips. As the fabric dried her pussy was hidden again.

After we left, we talked about it and I told her how great she looked and how excited it got me as she was on display in front of everybody. She said she was aware and it excited her knowing people were looking. When we got home, we had ourselves a great fuck session because we were both horny as hell.

Last edited by kajuk; 09-17-2021 at 01:58 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2024, 08:55 AM

Default My wife bikini

My wife had one-piece swimsuits and some bikini when we started dating. I soon found out that her ex didn’t approve when she would wear the bikini in public, so she didn’t to it often. Well with me it’s another story. On our third date we went to a spa and wow, so wore a bikini and I couldn’t believe the luck I had to connect with a woman that look like that. Since then she wore only once a one-piece and she saw that it was the opposite for me and didn’t like it.
Since then, I bought her some wicked weasel bikini. On our first trip south, I bought a normal one and a violet bare vison bikini. It’s a bit sheer when wet but since it’s a darker color, you can’t really tell unless you look closely. I was surprised that she wore both and even went swimming in the sea. We had crappy weather so there was not a lot of people, so she went ahead.
Between the first and second trip she got a boobjob, so the one I bought were too small. I bought a normal one, bare vision blue and Tahiti lace. The lace really looks like lingerie, so she only wears it around the house. But she wore the bare vision on the beach, and we talk to a couple for maybe 15 minutes, and I think the man kept glancing at her bikini. She didn’t go for a swim, but I would have like to see that. When wet and the sunshine on it, on can easily see her boobs and nipples.
We are going for another trip soon and I bought the new island breeze. For the bottom it’s line but I bought a line and an unlined for the top. We are with the kids for the first week but then we have 4 more days without them. I was hoping for the unlined after they leave but we tried it in the hot tub, and she told me that she wouldn’t wear it at the public pool but couldn’t see why she could not wear it at the beach. Really looking forward to this trip.

I posted some picture to help with visual. The wet blue bare vision, the tahiti swimsuit (green) et the new island breeze that she intend to wear. None of them are of my wife.
Attached Thumbnails
6330731bb1d35_1664119579a.jpeg   island-breeze_tri-top-bikini_mesh-.jpeg  

s-l1600.jpeg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to naularry2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2024, 02:59 PM

Thanked 1,132 Times in 56 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naularry2 View Post
My wife had one-piece swimsuits and some bikini when we started dating. I soon found out that her ex didn’t approve when she would wear the bikini in public, so she didn’t to it often. Well with me it’s another story. On our third date we went to a spa and wow, so wore a bikini and I couldn’t believe the luck I had to connect with a woman that look like that. Since then she wore only once a one-piece and she saw that it was the opposite for me and didn’t like it.
Since then, I bought her some wicked weasel bikini. On our first trip south, I bought a normal one and a violet bare vison bikini. It’s a bit sheer when wet but since it’s a darker color, you can’t really tell unless you look closely. I was surprised that she wore both and even went swimming in the sea. We had crappy weather so there was not a lot of people, so she went ahead.
Between the first and second trip she got a boobjob, so the one I bought were too small. I bought a normal one, bare vision blue and Tahiti lace. The lace really looks like lingerie, so she only wears it around the house. But she wore the bare vision on the beach, and we talk to a couple for maybe 15 minutes, and I think the man kept glancing at her bikini. She didn’t go for a swim, but I would have like to see that. When wet and the sunshine on it, on can easily see her boobs and nipples.
We are going for another trip soon and I bought the new island breeze. For the bottom it’s line but I bought a line and an unlined for the top. We are with the kids for the first week but then we have 4 more days without them. I was hoping for the unlined after they leave but we tried it in the hot tub, and she told me that she wouldn’t wear it at the public pool but couldn’t see why she could not wear it at the beach. Really looking forward to this trip.

I posted some picture to help with visual. The wet blue bare vision, the tahiti swimsuit (green) et the new island breeze that she intend to wear. None of them are of my wife.
She looks great! I live WW on my wife too

Tags
bikini, seethrough

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005