photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-09-2010, 03:42 PM

Default Loose-bra day

Today I visited a german town at hot weather. There were lots of cleavage but braless is not often to find. So the nipple-fan has to change to loose-bra adventures. The first I saw in a shopping mall was a great young mom with her ugly husband ( tatoo catcher ) and a girl friend with husband. She wore a sunflower-yellow top with a big cleavage and every time she bend down a little you could see her perfect tanned a-cup breast with a dark nipple, which gave not a god contrast because of the tanned skin. I wasn t able to near too often because of the friends and the ugly husband. The second was at a rest-chair in front of a big bookstore. A oriental ( maybe iranian ) young girl with an other girl sat there a little bit leaned forward and to one side. Passing by there let see a famous breast in pyramidic style for one secund.
Third one was an exciting teen girl in a accessoire-store looking in the down shelf for some ring or chain. She had pale breasts in a A-cup bra. The nipple was short time visible but not long enough to discribe exactly.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 09:29 PM

Not a downblouse story, but... This happened a couple weeks ago. I was working in a National Park. I had to park my truckck in an the same lot as some people that were rock climbing. As I was walking back to my truck, I noticed a couple people packing up their Mini Cooper. The guy was taking off his gear. At first, I couldn't tell if the other person was male or female. They were wearing a baggy shirt and a hat and my view was obstructed by the door. As I got closer, I realized it was a tall skinny woman with her red hair tucked up under a cap. As I'm getting into my truck, I glance back over. She is bent over into the car. Her pants are ripped from from her upper thigh to just a few inches from her belt line. Her white and pink panties were completely exposed. It was torn enough to where it was actually flapping in the breeze. Even when she tugged on them, it did her no good. She must have torn them on a rock when climbing. Anyway, it was a nice view.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Grin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 12:03 PM

I was at a gig on the weekend to help out a local band get their shit together. After all the preparation was all done I had to wait a very long time for the gig to finish. It wasn't the kind of music I like to listen to really, but I was getting paid so really I didn't care. I decided to sit outside the room where the bands would be playing which was upstairs in the building.
About half an hour after I sat down I heard a girl scream from downstairs so I stood up and looked over the edge and was lucky enough to be looking right down the top of a really cute girl. I have to say I was pretty happy with the view which I got to enjoy for a good fifteen minutes or so until she came upstairs to go into the bad room.
After the band that was playing at the time was done, the girl came out of the room with some friends and they stood a little out of the entrance to the room in a small crowd. Her friend lifted her up and everyone was laughing. Then another one of her friends grabbed her top and yanked it down so I got quite a nice look at her boobs before she managed to get them back in her top (after her friend agreed to put her down).

Overall I call that a pretty successful weekend!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alchemist_With_Attitude For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 02:40 PM

Default share it with us

Hello Boys,
wether is hot, so some of you sure had some downblouse adventures in the last few days. I only could look down some cleavage with loose-bra but its always difficult to get the full view of the nipple.
So what happened to you?
Old 06-30-2010, 11:02 AM

Talking street

this one is my old memory.

I was walking down the street and there was a 20-22 years old girl walking toward me. She was wearing a grey dress, sleeveless, low enough to show a little cleavage ,knee high. Suddenly, she bend over to tie her shoes lace, I got a FULL view of her loose bra plus a pair of big hanging melon. those are white and firm. I didn't expect that girl has such a great boobs. I slowed down and stared at them for a few seconds. I still cannot forget that moment!

Another time is I was at a store and a hot mommy carrying her baby, the baby played a trick and let her shirt went perfect view to me.small boobs but very nice, pink. Of course i had a second or third look. haha
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to qc3c For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2010, 12:19 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,395 Times in 282 Posts

I went to the beach a few weeks ago with the fam. It was crowded as hell, but damn I love that beach. Every stripper in the area much come to that beach or something.

Anyhow, the young lady in question looked mid-20s, in a black string bikini. Very tan, very Mediterranean features, in the cheekbones and lips. Like a Roman statue. C-cup breasts, very narrow, flat tummy, and round curving hips with a full, bubblicious butt in the back.

She was there by herself, and there to tan, slathering on more tanning oil every hour or two (that in itself was pretty entertaining.) She untied the straps of her top but she was very vigilante when she turned over or moved around. I guess as the day wore on, she got less and less careful...

She was lying on her back, shades and iPod on. Her straps were untied, so the triangles of black material were just d****d over her tits. As time wore on - and maybe that tanning oil helped - her right nipple slowly made an appearance out the side of the bikini top. Brown, medium sized, and lightly pebbled.

She shifted in her beach chair just the tiniest bit, but it was enough- the bikini top slipped off her oily breast, exposing it to the world. The sensation of the bikini schlipping off her tit must of caught her attention- she quickly pulled her top back. She packed up and left not long after that, but she had already given up a small piece of her modesty.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 06:17 AM

Default Job interview

Interesting moment at work...

I was asked to help out with some job interviews and we use a panel of three people to do the interview. So I arrive for the prep meeting and there is a tall slim woman, about 30 or so on the panel. I don't think too much of it because she is wearing a suit.

On the say of the meeting she arrives and is wearing a blouse and a skirt. During the first interview I look across from my notes and notice that I can see into her blouse. So she is sitting there giving me glimpses of her bra - a rather boring white number. After a while I look across and she is sitting differently and there is her breast and nipple. The way she is sitting means that the bra has fallen away from her rather small breast.

Either she didn't know or didn't care as during the day I would occasionally glance across at her and I was able to see either her bra or flesh.

It was an interesting day - and I am going back to help later in the week.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ausguy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 02:03 PM

Default 4

Saw 4 nipples yesterday in crowded city.
A. armhole view in shoe-store. White shirt with big armholes. Great!
B. polish red-haired at bistro, nice pale areola, bent a little forward to talk to her girlfriend. Fine.
C. Sales-Girl in a book-store bent down because computer does not work. Black shirt with wide cleavage. Saw the nipple for a secund.
D. In a fashion-store one asian chick wore a loose Bra. I could see the nipple from above. Think she cought me peeping.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 01:27 AM

Default My wife's hot friend

My wife's hot friend came over to swim today, she is pregnant (but only showing a little). She has an amazing body, I mean sex on a stick. I made sure to be in the right position several times when she was bending down to pick up her stuff, and got an alomost complete view of her breasts (didn't see the nipples sadly) they are out of this world, she is a beautiful blonde, with perfectl lightly tanned skin, she had medium breasts before, but they have gotten huge now, they were maybe a large B cup before, but they have grown anywhere from a large C cup to a full D, fucking hot. It was even great watching her walk, I love that little jiggly bounce they do. I couldn't do anything now, but I wish I had known her when we were both single, what I wouldn't give to fuck her.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iceman7770516 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2010, 05:20 PM

Default College downblouse

This girl dressed conservatively all the time. She was a very cute brunette. In class, students signed their name for attendance. As I stood waiting to sign she signed her name on the sheet while standing and bending down towards the table. Her right shoulder was lower than her left and her top was just the slightest bit loose. I must have been in the perfect spot because her bra allowed her dark red nipple and areola to show very nicely. She was likely not even aware of it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2