Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
I got to admit the practical advice you've gotten here is very sound and 'probably' the right course of action, but let me throw out another option...
Yeah this is the kind of think i was thinking. Something silly! The thought that this would lead to sleeping with her hasn't actually crossed mind. But the thought of how she would look naked really has! I was thinking that seeing as i know where her room is and where she gets dressed and undressed, maybe try walk in "accidentally" and see how she reacts to it

Last edited by Turtle; 02-15-2019 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Quote edited
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bradbury42 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 08:30 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradbury42 View Post
Yeah this is the kind of think i was thinking. Something silly! The thought that this would lead to sleeping with her hasn't actually crossed mind. But the thought of how she would look naked really has! I was thinking that seeing as i know where her room is and where she gets dressed and undressed, maybe try walk in "accidentally" and see how she reacts to it
Not so sure about that approach: that would be you "invading" her privacy space, vs. what loves2spin suggested. Light hearted teasing about an unknown somebody yanking her towel when she is standing in the kitchen or living room is very different than you "innocently" walking in on her when she is in her bedroom... Just sayin'....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 09:08 AM

Or maybe a sentence like
"Don't you afraid of loosing your towel ? I might see you naked then !"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zarh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 05:21 PM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

My advice is to let her dictate what happened. Never initiate and never push too far. You are in an uncharted territory because you don't know what she intended to happen, how your own girlfriend would react, and what you're supposed to do.

Maybe try to get your girlfriend come with you once in a while to see if the sister behaved the same way while your girlfriend is around.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2019, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
My advice is to let her dictate what happened. Never initiate and never push too far. You are in an uncharted territory because you don't know what she intended to happen, how your own girlfriend would react, and what you're supposed to do.

Maybe try to get your girlfriend come with you once in a while to see if the sister behaved the same way while your girlfriend is around.
Yeah exactly! If she's willing to walk around in little to no clothing in front of me, I'm more than happy to see it! She has great body and wouldn't want her to start feeling awkward. I'd like her to feel relaxed and she might end up showing more.
In regards to your other point, i have been there a number of time with my gf, and she has behaved differently. It seems most of the time (but not every time) that i go there she will leave to go shower or bath or change. But if I'm there with my gf we'll all just sit and talk, and if she does go she'll come back in her normal clothes
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bradbury42 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2019, 02:48 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradbury42 View Post
In regards to your other point, i have been there a number of time with my gf, and she has behaved differently. It seems most of the time (but not every time) that i go there she will leave to go shower or bath or change. But if I'm there with my gf we'll all just sit and talk, and if she does go she'll come back in her normal clothes
interesting, although you should behave the same way, even if its just for show
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2019, 08:52 AM

Thanked 16,251 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
That is soooooooooooooooooooooo old. I remember reading that in a daily joke email I was subscribed to way back when very few people even knew what email was. (And the joke is actually probably older than that.)
Old 02-23-2019, 06:39 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default towel

Don't walk in- too aggressive. The next time she walks out in her towel- "Is that the biggest towel you have, or the smallest?". Or- "Don't you have any smaller towels?"

Or- hand her a hand towel or washcloth: "Here, I got you a fresh towel".

All with a big friendly smile, maybe a chuckle.

Look, but don't touch- eventually it'll turn your world inside out, in an unpleasant way. NOT worth it. Good luck!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 09:45 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Don't walk in- too aggressive.
The next time she walks out in her towel- "Is that the biggest towel you have, or the smallest?". Or- "Don't you have any smaller towels?"

Look, but don't touch- eventually it'll turn your world inside out, in an unpleasant way. NOT worth it. Good luck!
I disagree so much with this. Walking in can at least be faked into an accident if the situation permits. Making jokes about towel size, or handing her washcloth is straight up making a move on her that can't be faked into anything else.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post

Don't walk in- too aggressive. The next time she walks out in her towel- "Is that the biggest towel you have, or the smallest?". Or- "Don't you have any smaller towels?"

So I was over there 2 nights ago, and she went for a bath, was considering walking in but had no way that I could pretend it was an accident, plus I've decided i don't think my conscience would let me as it seems a wrong to do that! I wouldn't want to break her trust.
However i waited til she came down, and she was in a towel like she sometimes is so thought I'd test the waters. I made a comment along the lines of "I don't know how you manage to walk around like that, aren't you worried you might drop it?" She laughed and said "I'll be fine, plus it's not like it's anything anyone would want to see!!" and laughed and smiled at me. Then a little while later she said to me jokingly "well of it offends you so much, I'll go get changed then!" But i could tell she was joking by the way she said it so i said "oh don't feel you have to on my behalf" I thought that might be pushing it, but she was definitely smiling and had a little twinkle as she said it!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018