photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-12-2017, 12:12 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Hey Grits. The 5'2" blonde is Dianna's best friend Kira. Stunning. She drinks wine from the second she wakes up, and is the one who told D that she should fuck me again as long as no kids around (good advice!). She fucked the 6'5" dude the same day as D did. I love fucking D now, even though I didn't before we broke up. It's her experience since and that she got her hot body back that I can't resist. Perfect tight pussy even after 3 kids. It's Sunday, so not possible today. Fuck
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 08:55 PM

D just sent me a message to stay up late tonight after the kids are asleep! I wonder what she is thinking....
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 11:15 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Weekend in Bama

Spent the weekend in West Point, Alabama... visiting hometown on roadtrip.

Stayed at Comfort inn @ Cullman.... Did some back in the day reminessing and met up w/ some old friends.. Went out Sat. w/ a couple from our "swing group" from Huntsville who met up w/ us.. Of course we all ended up @ our motel room for cocktails and sex... mainly sex!!
Haven't seen them for about 3 months, so it was even nicer to be sharing our wives w/ each other... or were the wives sharing us ??... lol

Anyway, the room had 2 queen beds, and we decided to put both to good useage... we left the shades open. His wife, 5'5, nice blondey type you see on the beach in a bikini, was really horny for cock... appearantly they haven't been w/ another couple since 3 months ago @ our swing group meeting. After the gals did their lezzy thing together to get us guys hot, his wife walked over to me on the chair and climbed on my cock for a little ride. She was dangling her nice tits in my face teasing my mouth w/ her nipples... I looked over to the bed to find his face between my wifes legs licking her pussy. From that point it turned into a fuckfest... Us guys were DP'ing the gals all night long because thats what they wanted... we both fucked each others wife seperately, but they wanted us both @ once.. so they took turns letting us guys use them like sl*ts... by the end of the evening, the wives were cum full everywhere, and us guys were exhausted.... They left for home. My wife just layed on the bed full of our sperm enjoying the moment... I layed next to her and she started sucking my cock... I told her I was exhausted & spent, but she said she was just cleaning my cock of the other womans juices..... we fell asleep w/ the light on and the shades open.. @ 4am I woke up and turned everything off & closed shades....don't know if anyone was looking in?
Spent another night there , did an antique car show & got home monday.... its good to visit home & fuck your old friends!!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0284.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 11-13-2017 at 11:30 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 08:57 AM

Hey Grits!

You're getting much better with the pics of Mrs. Grits. Many thanks.

Keep up the trend and we hope Mrs. Grits will bare all from more angles, maybe except for her whole face, for our enjoyment as time goes on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
Hey Grits!

You're getting much better with the pics of Mrs. Grits. Many thanks.

Keep up the trend and we hope Mrs. Grits will bare all from more angles, maybe except for her whole face, for our enjoyment as time goes on.
Can only post what we have, and she allows.... nothing more.....

BTW- any interaction on our weekend?
Old 11-15-2017, 09:15 PM

GRITS, have comments. The furthest I have gone is talking about fucking other people with my ex during sex (I think you know it's all daytime while kids in school) and our late night super explicit texts. I think she would be into it, especially since she gets off when I tell her about the time I walked in on her getting absolutely destroyed by her ex-BF (in our old bed!). I just don't really know how to bring it up. She is pretty, lips that scream blow job, has a crazy sexy tight little body, nipples that point up and out, a ridiculously tight and toned pussy and does kegels every day. Plus a great attitude and drew those young guys in by knowing she was a better fuck than a 28 year old girl b/c of how hard on her vagina.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 10:11 PM

Default bigg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
GRITS, have comments. The furthest I have gone is talking about fucking other people with my ex during sex (I think you know it's all daytime while kids in school) and our late night super explicit texts. I think she would be into it, especially since she gets off when I tell her about the time I walked in on her getting absolutely destroyed by her ex-BF (in our old bed!). I just don't really know how to bring it up. She is pretty, lips that scream blow job, has a crazy sexy tight little body, nipples that point up and out, a ridiculously tight and toned pussy and does kegels every day. Plus a great attitude and drew those young guys in by knowing she was a better fuck than a 28 year old girl b/c of how hard on her vagina.
I don;t know her or you.... so my best advice is to go to a swing club as voyeurs- just people watch.., and not participate w/ others. That will help to start to be involved and try it... if you participate w/ anyone, you will lose the "want too" advantage.... then your just new meat at the swing club.... you don't want that...

Try a few trips. once a month, or 2 months,,,, let it all fall into place,, the conversation will start on its own...

Disipline, disipline, disapline counts.... if you don't have it..... ???? then just be new meat @ the swing club...... your choice.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:29 PM

Trips? To where? I was thinking she would start it with some guy there.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:00 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Well, hubby was away this weekend on a hunting trip till monday, and he left me all alone.....

So I invited a girlfriend over for a weekend lezzy fest. Sat. & Sun , we did lunch in downtown Nashville, and did some shopping, had our nails done and did girly stuff around town..we were both in flirty mini-skirts and knee high white socks & heels teasing all the boys as we wondered the tourist district....

[/SIZE]
Mrs GRITS since you and your gf were having a lezzy weekend were the flirty mini-skirts more for each other or was teasing others your primary goal?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 04:24 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Mrs GRITS since you and your gf were having a lezzy weekend were the flirty mini-skirts more for each other or was teasing others your primary goal?
Probably just for us.... we looked like 40 yr. old shinny schoolgirls floating around downtown, trying on shoes and giving the sales guy a peak, having some sneeky touchy-feely in the dressing rooms.... having cocktails at the tourist honky-tonk bars sitting on barstools probably showing something on those stools in our little skirts... we did go to Homedepot as I wanted her opinion on a paint color for my kitchen remodel, where it seemed everyone wanted to assist us.

But, your correct.. we were turning each other on more for ourselves..we went out dressed to impress each other, & she arrived at my house in her short blue checked schoolgirl skirt, so I had to follow her sexy lead..... we were touching each other in the car on the ride home.

(Below pic is not from the day, but is a very good example of what we looked like.)
Attached Thumbnails
car2a.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 11-16-2017 at 04:30 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s