uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2010, 12:20 PM

Default Making my ENF fantasies come true

In a hotel I met the person I first shared my ENF fantasies with. I was so shy that I could hardly look at the eyes of the man that waited for me in that room. To have these fantasies was one thing, but to look some one in the eye and say that I got excited by being teased nude was another.

We had arranged that as I had lost a bet, I must be teased in the hotel room with ENF situations. If I did not do this, I had given my permission for the video of the bet to be made public. That meant that the world would see me nude playing poker and masturbating in shame but without being able to stop. I couldn't let that happen. I waited orders.

"We will start slow, at the moment with little I can get the most intense feelings" he said. I just shivered.

"Its best to do it fast, quickly, don't think about it. Just give me your clothes"

I did quickly take of my dress, pull down my pants, unfasten my bra, step out of my shoes. I couldn't look up at that moment. We had arranged that I would bow and put my hands behind my back, imploring the handcuffs. It seemed so much easy to say it talking, but so hard to do it really. I was so ashamed I wanted to cry. But the moment I felt the cold metal and heard the click, a flash of recognition of what I had started came to me. I watched him throw my clothes over the lampshade on the ceiling.

“Are you nude?”

“Yes”

“Could you repeat that aloud please?”

“I am nude” I said going red.

“Your dress is hanging there from the lamp, if you jump a bit maybe you could reach it. In the dress pocket is the key to your handcuffs. You could end this situation that I imagine is very embarrassing to you now”

I jumped. I didn't reach. I felt a hot rush go over my face and spasm in my pussy. That jump was humiliating. I had felt my tits jump in a quite even painful way. I jumped again though, this time with more effort. I just touched the material of my dress with my mouth. Not enough to grab it, but enough to give me hope. I then put more and more effort in jumping, again and again, grunting in frustration and also with excitement and a strong strong embarrassment that made my face so hot it burned. The laughs I heard made this worse really. I had a moment of intense awareness, I was nude, my hands handcuffed and I was partaking in stupid silly games that were actually making me very hot. But given a choice at that moment, I would have taken my clothes and gone. But too late... I could see from the corner of my eye a videocamara... but it was to be expected. I knew now why the handcuffs. It wasnt just to stop me covering myself, like I would have done, it was to stop me touching my tits and pussy, which burned with excitement. I felt trapped by the heat I felt. At that moment I was so vulnerable, I was nude, very hot, and open to anything I would have been told to do. I felt I could run in the streets naked, just like I sometimes dreamt.

To be continued....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2010, 05:43 AM

very nice i really like this you make yourself sound very humilatied as you jump for for clothes
Old 10-10-2010, 07:08 AM

Default ENF...

Aw ENF... Its a beautiful thing. Cant wait to see where this is going...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickzilla22 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s