uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2010, 11:40 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 161 Posts
Smile Anaconda - erotic story for guys and gals!

Debra hated having to work at the library on a Friday night. This night had been even worse because her assistant had gone home sick, leaving Debra to lock up at 9 o’clock. She couldn’t even ring her friends on the telephone as it had been dead all day. The I.T. department had promised they would attend to it first thing on Monday.

Debra looked up at the clock. It was a quarter to nine. There was no one in the little library. She was tempted to lock up and go home but her conscience reminded her that it was a well paid job while she was at university so why possibly upset anyone. She picked up a girly magazine and made herself a cup of coffee in the back room. She sat down in a chair and began to read an article on the ten best orgasms that don’t require a penis. She knew she was safe reading such stuff as there was a bell that would sound if anyone walked into the library. Within minutes her right hand had made its way up inside her knee length skirt. Her fingers stroked her dampening pubic mound.

The bell dinged. Debra’s hand darted out from beneath her skirt and she stood from her chair, peering out into the main library. She couldn’t see anyone. Maybe it was just the wind. She wandered out of the backroom and saw a man crouched down on the floor at the bottom of the section of books about steam engines. She recognised him as Herb Kitchener, a guy who used to go to her school. He’d left town when he was 16 so it was over 5 years since Debra had last seen him. Herb had been the school nerd. Everyone used to pick on him, even the girls. Who would name a kid Herb, they used to laugh at him. But Debra knew something special about Herb, something she’d told her friends about but they’d thought she was only joking.

One morning at high school Debra’s friends had dared her to do something outrageous in order to join their new club. She had to run into the boys’ bathroom a minute after Ross, the best looking guy in the class, had gone in. Debra thought this would be pretty easy. She knew that no one would report her as the boys were used to her friends playing similar antics on them. That lunchtime, she stood by the lockers near the entrance to the bathroom. Her friends watched from nearby, giggling as Ross approached them and made his way into the bathroom. One of the girls counted down from thirty.

“In you go Debra, he should be mid stream by now!” she called out.

Debra sprinted into the bathroom and squealed as she saw Ross and two other boys standing peeing at the urinal. One of them, she recognised as Herb the nerd. His cock was enormous, about three times longer than the ‘wiener’ that Ross was holding on to. Debra spun around and ran back out again to be congratulated by her peers.

“What did it look like?” they wanted to know as they scampered out together into the playground.

Debra reported to them all she had seen.

“No way, you’re having us on!” her friends replied.

“It was gigantic,” Debra insisted, “like a snake!”

Herb left for boarding school a few months later and Debra gave up talking about his incredible secret. No one wanted to believe her.

Debra wandered over to Herb who was still squatting on the floor next to the steam engine section. She wanted to say something to him but suddenly felt ashamed at how her friends had treated him at school. She straightened up some books in a shelf near where he was sitting. Within seconds she found herself staring at the bulge in the crutch of his jeans. She wondered how big his cock would be when fully erect. She could feel herself getting damp once more. Herb kept browsing through the picture book, oblivious of the girl standing behind him. Debra spied a step ladder nearby. She knew she could easily make that bulge in his pants grow into something a girly magazine would be proud of. She glanced up at the clock. It was nearly 9 o’clock. Without a word being spoken she walked over to the door and locked the deadlock, placing the key back into the pocket of her skirt. She’d read in so many dirty books how the woman is so often trapped by the sex hungry male. Debra smiled as in a way, by locking that door she had just trapped a man. She knew that all too soon she’d get to play with his anaconda.

Herb kept on reading.

‘Still such a nerd,’ Debra thought as she grabbed a couple of books and proceeded to climb the stepladder along the aisle from where he was sitting.

She glanced over at him. He was still engrossed in the book. She coughed and the ladder shook. Herb looked up at her but quickly turned away again after realising he could see right up her skirt. Debra put one foot on a shelf pretending she was stretching out to reach a book nearer to where Herb was sitting. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him taking another peek.

Herb couldn’t believe his eyes. He hoped the girl wouldn’t notice him peering up her skirt because the view was getting better by the second. Her white panties were pressed into the folds of her pussy. He could feel his cock rapidly becoming rock hard.

Debra looked down at Herb and he turned away again. The bulge in his jeans had grown to an enormous size. She thought he would do himself damage if the jeans were allowed to stay on. She could feel her pussy dripping with desire.

“Lie down,” she said to him.

“What?” he embarrassingly looked up at her.

“I’ve locked the door. No one can walk in on us.”

After glancing up at the wet panty pubic mound above him, Herb lay down as instructed. He watched excitedly as Debra slowly descended the step ladder. She stared at the huge mound in his jeans as she squatted down over his head.

Herb had a face full of warm wet pussy. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. He wanted to pull her panties off with his hands but Debra was kneeling on them as she undid the zipper of his jeans.

“Use your teeth,” she whispered.

Herb grabbed at the soft material with his mouth and Debra moved her bum while he ripped her panties down with his teeth. She opened her legs wider and Herb could see her pussy stretch apart revealing a bright pink clitoris. His tongue began to dart about inside her warm juicy cavity.

Debra moaned with desire as she yanked down his jeans. His cock sprang out at her as she pulled off his boxer shorts. She licked the head and it began to pulse like it was an animal, quite separate from its owner. She wanted to take the whole thing inside her mouth, to feel it pushing against her cheeks but she knew Herb wouldn’t last a few seconds with that sort of treatment. She suddenly stood up; her panties slithered down her legs to the floor.

“Fuck me,” she panted. “I want to feel that anaconda deep inside my body.”

Herb stood up and guided her towards the stepladder. He pulled her skirt up to her waist and stroked her pussy as he gently pushed her against the steps. Debra spread her legs as far as she could and carefully inserted Herb’s cock. Once inside her, he began thrusting with great vigour. No one seemed to care about the chinking sound that came from an air vent in the floor below them.

Debra could feel his cock banging away at her vaginal wall. She squealed as she was hit by the most intense orgasm she’d ever experienced. The thrusting got even stronger. She thought she might be split in half but somehow she didn’t care. Suddenly it was over. Herb yelled out as if he’d been shot and Debra felt a torrent of warm semen surging deep inside her body.

They stood in silence for a few seconds, panting at each other. Debra began to laugh.

“How can you still be laughing at me?” Herb asked as he flopped down to the floor next to them. “Surely I’ve managed to change your opinion of me!”

“The key … it must have fallen out of my skirt … I can see it down the ventilation shaft!”

“The key?”

“The key to this library.”

“So can’t you lock the doors tonight without the key?” Herb didn’t understand her predicament. “Surely someone else has a key to get in tomorrow.”

“The door’s already locked. I locked it before.”

“So?”

“It’s a deadlock. You need a key to unlock it!”

“Shit … can’t you call someone to let us out?”

“The phone’s dead,” Debra giggled. “You’re trapped with me all night!”

She sat up and stared at his limp penis.

“Something tells me I’ve got some more snake charming to do tonight,” she said.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackhe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 11:27 PM

I would love to read more about this.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:59 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 161 Posts

Check out my latest story!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s