Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2017, 02:12 AM

Thanked 2,474 Times in 185 Posts
Default First nude beach visit with wife

Holy shit, it was a hell of a day. We knew we had a day alone coming up to do something, but never managed to plan anything interesting. While chatting this morning, I brought up the nude beach, which we've discussed giving a go several times. Occasionally she was interested, occasionally she was on the fence, but usually was against it. Anyway, she said she wasn't interested. I make it a point to not persuade her on things like this, so I just said we only have the time and opportunity for something like this maybe twice per year tops, and then dropped the subject.

Without further word, I found her packing a beach bag 10 minutes later. I told her we don't have to go to the beach if she doesn't want to... no point in taking her if she's going to get upset or be uncomfortable. All she said was,"we're going, we'll see how it goes." And that was it.

Fast forward several hours, we park at the appropriate pier and head over the dune. We had never actually been before, so were a bit unsure but yeah... it was immediately obvious that this was the right place. We walk a ways, set up our stuff mid-point between several groups/couples, and then she tossed her top without hesitation. She wasn't opposed to going fully nude, just wasn't 100% comfortable on our first visit and didn't feel fully prepared (she wasn't as shaved/trimmed as she would prefer).

We only intended to hang out for maybe an hour to see how it went. However, we had such a good time, she didn't even look at her phone to check the time until we had been there much longer than that.

The verdict is in and... she absolutely loved it.

Various things she said about the experience:

- 100% normal bodies at the beach. No one looked like a model. This totally nullified any self-consciousness she had going in.

- Zero kids. Even if just the two of us went to a beach where there were other people's kids, her motherly instinct kicks in and she can't help but watch out for them. This really helped her relax and enjoy the beach in a totally new way.

- This section of the beach isn't un-busy, but it certainly gets less traffic, and for that it's fucking beautiful.

- There really weren't very many single men. She pointed out how the ratio of men to women was quite high, but it was obvious many of the men there without women (either alone or with another guy) were gay. No big deal either way, but it dispelled any notion that there would be lots of dudes trolling up and down the shore ogling.

- She later expressed a little bit of disappointment, feeling she didn't get looked at very much. Not that she was there to flirt or anything, but she does enjoy being appreciated if she's going to go out on a limb and flaunt. I told her that was definitely not the case, she actually got plenty of looks, but everyone was being very polite and discreet.

The wife was ecstatic about that last part. She loved knowing that she could enjoy the nude beach, and that everyone who checked her out did so in such a respectful manner that she had a hard time noticing it.

She said we'll definitely be going again.

Last edited by jack nyte; 09-04-2017 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:05 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack nyte View Post
Holy shit, it was a hell of a day.

That's awesome Jack!! I'm glad to hear it was such a good time. Keep us up on the fun times.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:40 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Holy shit, it was a hell of a day. We knew we had a day alone coming up to do something, but never managed to plan anything interesting. While chatting this morning, I brought up the nude beach, which we've discussed giving a go several times. .....................................
The wife was ecstatic about that last part. She loved knowing that she could enjoy the nude beach, and that everyone who checked her out did so in such a respectful manner that she had a hard time noticing it.
.......She said we'll definitely be going again.
Great to hear she really had a great time, and better still, liked showing herself off.
And sounds like a great beach, if for no other reason, not a ton of gawkers.
Excellent! Congratulations!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 03:50 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Absolutely lovely outcome. Congrats!!

I think if you return to the beach and start making friends/acquaintances there, she will see more positive reactions to her nudity; without feeling threatened or intimidated by it. But you guys are definitely on the right path!

Last edited by nudony; 09-04-2017 at 03:54 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 10:13 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 190 Posts
Default Great story

Quote:
Holy shit, it was a hell of a day. We knew we had a day alone coming up to do something, but never managed to plan anything interesting. While chatting this morning, I brought up the nude beach, which we've discussed giving a go several times. Occasionally she was interested, occasionally she was on the fence, but usually was against it. Anyway, she said she wasn't interested. I make it a point to not persuade her on things like this, so I just said we only have the time and opportunity for something like this maybe twice per year tops, and then dropped the subject.

Without further word, I found her packing a beach bag 10 minutes later. I told her we don't have to go to the beach if she doesn't want to... no point in taking her if she's going to get upset or be uncomfortable. All she said was,"we're going, we'll see how it goes." And that was it.

Fast forward several hours, we park at the appropriate pier and head over the dune. We had never actually been before, so were a bit unsure but yeah... it was immediately obvious that this was the right place. We walk a ways, set up our stuff mid-point between several groups/couples, and then she tossed her top without hesitation. She wasn't opposed to going fully nude, just wasn't 100% comfortable on our first visit and didn't feel fully prepared (she wasn't as shaved/trimmed as she would prefer).

We only intended to hang out for maybe an hour to see how it went. However, we had such a good time, she didn't even look at her phone to check the time until we had been there much longer than that.

The verdict is in and... she absolutely loved it.

Various things she said about the experience:

- 100% normal bodies at the beach. No one looked like a model. This totally nullified any self-consciousness she had going in.

- Zero kids. Even if just the two of us went to a beach where there were other people's kids, her motherly instinct kicks in and she can't help but watch out for them. This really helped her relax and enjoy the beach in a totally new way.

- This section of the beach isn't un-busy, but it certainly gets less traffic, and for that it's fucking beautiful.

- There really weren't very many single men. She pointed out how the ratio of men to women was quite high, but it was obvious many of the men there without women (either alone or with another guy) were gay. No big deal either way, but it dispelled any notion that there would be lots of dudes trolling up and down the shore ogling.

- She later expressed a little bit of disappointment, feeling she didn't get looked at very much. Not that she was there to flirt or anything, but she does enjoy being appreciated if she's going to go out on a limb and flaunt. I told her that was definitely not the case, she actually got plenty of looks, but everyone was being very polite and discreet.

What beach did u go to?
Old 06-23-2018, 02:53 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Another guy's wife first time at nude beach

This is a fun incident I was lucky enough to be there for.

A few days ago I decided to take a couple hours and enjoy a walk on a nearby nude beach. By the time I got there I could see rain showers moving toward the beach. Still the parking lot was nearly full and I got one of the last available parking spots. The incident didn't happen until the end but I'll brief you on the beach.

I leisurely walked down the shoreline just enjoying the freedom of my nudity. I stopped and talked to a few people. I saw two gals legs spread wide near where everyone walked. I looked, smiled, gave thumbs up to the guys with them. They smiled, thumbs up to me. I didn't stop to talk. Saw grandparents with grandk*ds - all nude - not common.

Came upon two gals I had met before. We chatted and took a dip together then chatted some more. They dried off and rubbed sun block on each other while standing - I watched and got chubbie - this was something they did to get attention. Of course I stroked myself a bit for their viewing and moved on.

A little later rain was approaching now and everyone was heading for parking lot. Most everyone was in cars or gone by the time I got back to the dune crossover. A few of us remained on a crossover landing to see if the rain was actually going to make it to the beach. There was a couple and two single guys - me included with towels around us, but nothing underneath in case the rain didn't come we were ready to go back on beach.

As we stood there talking these other people started over the crossover to the landing. They came up admiring the beach. There was a husband/wife (50ish), wife's father (80ish and infirm), the husband's younger brother (late 20s) and the couple's daughter (teens). The younger brother and daughter took off walking up the beach. The husband walked down to the water.

The wife was quite chatty. They were visiting from up north. She started asking questions about the park, local area etc. I told her about this and that. Then I said, "You know this is a nude beach.". She replied no where are the nude people. I told her that most everyone left because of the rain moving it. "No way. Did you hear that Dad?" she said , "I've never been to one".

I looked over at the others who had been standing there and in unison we four opened our towels exposing our nudity to her. She repeated she had never been to one before and proceeded to undress telling her dad she had to do this once. Dad turned around in his chair to see the four of us nude and his daughter taking her clothes off.

Once nude she called out to her husband, but he didn't hear her. She ran down the ramp and up behind him by the water's edge. I couldn't hear what she said to him, but he turned around and looked shocked at her nudity. She said something else then he turned around and she grabbed his shorts and pulled them down exposing his dick to all of us.

He rapidly pulled them back up as she ran away laughing. BTW she had a nice 50ish body, trimmed hairy bush, large breasts and nipples, distinct tan lines so she didn't normally sun bathe nude. Dad just mumbled something about his crazy daughter. By this time we could see daughter and BIL were walking back toward us.

She scampered back up to the landing to us. She said, "This is neat. I've never been nude like this. Feels good." So the four of us dropped our towels again and had a conversation with her about the nude beach. She was giddy and a few times she would rub her hands up and down her body even touching her breasts which now had hard nipples. Dad was checking out our nudity closely.

Husband came back up and she tried to get him to take his shorts off, but no way. He warned her to dress before his brother got back. By now the rain was starting and everyone headed for their cars. She grabbed her clothes and walked up to the bathroom in the parking lot to get dressed.

The rain came and I left as did everyone else. It was probably one of the most unique incidents that I've ever seen involving casual nudity in public.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s