uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2022, 10:30 PM

Default A Blow Job or Suck Your Cock

Heather and I had been in an open marriage for about 25 yrs. Together with friends and sometimes alone partying just with a single person. Heather is sometimes bi with the right woman and I'm straight or at least straight since I was about 12. You know how young boys are.

One night we were propped up in bed watching some mild R rated movie on Cable. Mild being a lot of topless females but no male nudity. Without any small talk Heather rolled over toward me and asked, "A Blow Job or Suck Your Cock". Obviously, both were good options but I suspected a trick question. I put the question back to her, "What do you want to do?" She responded that it was my choice.

Since the movie was mild and somewhat "romantic" I said "Blow Job". She didn't say anything she just went down on me slow blow job basically making love to my cock. I think she was enjoying it as much as me, maybe more. She was slow and gentle. I tried to finger her but she pushed my hand away and said, "Just enjoy it." A couple of times I had to stop her before I blew my load. A couple of times I couple feel her body quiver as she orgasmed.

After I blew a massive load that she swallowed without a problem I took a bottle of Irish out and we toasted a great event.

I asked her what would have happened if I said, "Suck my Cock". She said "I would have Suck Your Cock fast and furious (before the movie series) and you would have blown your in 5 minutes.

We talked for awhile about the difference and which she prefers and what other women prefer. We agreed it's somewhat situational. We talked about some experiences with friends. We talked about doing it in public or open spaces. Sometimes controlled substances influenced our choice.

She even made some comparisons to when I go down on her and slowly make love to her pussy and clit or when I don't take my tongue off her clit and she goes wild.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to unclehakim For This Useful Post:

Tags
blow jobs, sucking cock

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Submissive 3

4m:36s

09-18-2021
Creepshots35

8m:00s

03-09-2022
HL vid 04

1m:24s