photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 06-12-2018, 11:12 AM

Default https support

Is there a plan to move all the website behind https?

Thanks
Old 07-25-2018, 01:39 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,786 Times in 291 Posts

Our forum has now migrated to fully supporting secure https pages in all browsers.

I ask our members to let us know if you run into any issues or find individual pages that do not show as 100% secure in your browser taskbar.

Thanks.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:55 AM

Thanked 12,084 Times in 522 Posts
Default Bulk image downloader problems

Hello, in the past I have always loved downloading the best images in one swoop with bulk image downloader or BID. Granted its an old version but then again the only PC I use is an old Windows. But literally overnight that changed and although it's possible that the problem is on my end, it's very likely it's on the web site's end. But I thought I'd check. Starting on July 24 or 25 I noticed that the web site address when I went to One Click was now in yellow and contained a DigiCert Inc. icon and a subscription icon. I mention this because this was new and my every other bookmarked site does not have this. When I copied and pasted a photo page into BID and hit scan I received the error message'Error loading page, error: Socket Error #11011. Going online did not help as there were no BID error numbers of that nature anywhere. I came across socket errors that had to do with firewalls but this PC is so old that I don't use one.

Incidentally on a whim I opened my error console and there were about 30 web page errors, every one which was for a One Click page.

I'm stumped as this version of BID and my PC have successfully downloaded photo images for over a decade. Did something happen with website security that is now blocking BID and is there a way to get around it? Saving images one at a time is of course a real bother as there are so many good ones on the site, which is why I joined.

Last edited by mrjombi; 07-26-2018 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 151,919 Times in 6,808 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjombi View Post
Hello, in the past I have always loved downloading the best images in one swoop with bulk image downloader or BID. Granted its an old version but then again the only PC I use is an old Windows. But literally overnight that changed and although it's possible that the problem is on my end, it's very likely it's on the web site's end. But I thought I'd check. Starting on July 24 or 25 I noticed that the web site address when I went to One Click was now in yellow and contained a DigiCert Inc. icon and a subscription icon. I mention this because this was new and my every other bookmarked site does not have this. When I copied and pasted a photo page into BID and hit scan I received the error message'Error loading page, error: Socket Error #11011. Going online did not help as there were no BID error numbers of that nature anywhere. I came across socket errors that had to do with firewalls but this PC is so old that I don't use one.

Incidentally on a whim I opened my error console and there were about 30 web page errors, every one which was for a One Click page.

I'm stumped as this version of BID and my PC have successfully downloaded photo images for over a decade. Did something happen with website security that is now blocking BID and is there a way to get around it? Saving images one at a time is of course a real bother as there are so many good ones on the site, which is why I joined.
I'm not having a problem with BID [ver. 5.25.0.0 (2 July 2018)] running on Win 7 using Chrome.
I moved your message here as Admin asked if there were any problems.
Old 07-26-2018, 06:49 PM

Thanks. This sucks because Windows 98 does not support Chrome or a newer version of BID. I think I prefer the site non secured.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:47 PM

I'm curious, was this implemented to keep people from downloading images? They aren't exclusive to these pages and you do allow anyone to download the videos from your pay area. Just confused.
Old 07-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,786 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjombi View Post
I'm curious, was this implemented to keep people from downloading images? They aren't exclusive to these pages and you do allow anyone to download the videos from your pay area. Just confused.
No. This was not implemented to keep people from downloading images.

The internet search engine gods (I'm looking at you Google ) are starting to make HTTPS support a requirement to remain listed in search results.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s