uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2013, 12:20 PM

Hmmmmmm, what a question.

For me, I would probably be in the Ferris Wheel at a regional theme park. I had gone there with a long time friend and occasional GF, and we had spent the day having fun and flirting with the occasional guys. When it got dark, we went on up and I could not resist.

Now this is the type with high sides and a cabin, so people can sit facing each other or side by side. So I moved next to her and started to feel her thigh. She looked so adorable as she bit her lower lip and parted her thighs a bit more, so I unsnapped the top of her shorts and slid my hand right inside her shorts and panties.

I knew we only had a few minutes, so I started to finger her already wet pussy. I only had to be careful that what we were doing was not to obvious to everybody else. After 3 or 4 trips around she was squirming and clenching on my fingers as they pumped in and out. I pulled them out and worked directly on her clit and she was cumming in no time.

I kept my hand there, and then they paused the wheel with us at the top to let more people on and off. So my fingers quickly went to work again, giving her another orgasm right as the car started again. We had barely gotten back "decent" again (me licking my fingers clean, her refastening her shorts and pulling out her T and tugging it down to hide the wetness in her khaki shorts) when it was our turn to get off (of the ride).

Then came my second most unique place. Getting my pussy eaten in the backseat of my car in the parking lot of a regional amusement park.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:12 PM

Two come to mind:

In a public park on a walking trail on the foot bridge that was visible from both directions. She insisted that I take her right then and there in broad daylight. It took me forever to cum, thinking about the possibility of someone coming down the trail from one direction or the other without being able to stop without being caught.

The other was kind of similar, but it was in the middle of an apartment complex in the gazebo at night. The gazebo was visible from inside the apartments and we could have been seen from any one of several apartments without ever knowing it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to karlmartink For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 08:46 AM

Default My ex-wife Joyce

Joyce and I had recently moved into a new house in northeastern Pennsylvania in the fall and we took advantage of the first nice spring day to go looking for a few Birch trees for our front yard as the contractor did no landscaping. We've always had a 4 wheel drive pickup truck, so we jumped in it and took a ride to the old abandoned coal mines in the area where Birch trees grow in the wild.

The old coal mines were strip mined in the 40's and 50's and are something to see with hundreds of acres of rocks, pits, lakes and trails excellent to go off roading on and all eriely open and mostly flat with no forrests, just Birch trees and mountain laurel.

Me and Joyce had been together for about 7 years and we were both 27 at the time. She was a pretty girl, taller with nice long legs. She had really long curly sandy brown hair with a cute figure and was a 34b cup on top. She was wearing a T shirt and jean shorts with a sexy lacy bra on I could see through her shirt.

We had been 4 wheeling about a half hour when we came across a huge flat open area and saw a clump of Birch trees in front of us. We pulled the truck up to them and jumped out to look at them to see if they would be easy to dig out. We decided that we wanted them and Joyce bent over to start digging around the base of the trees to see how big the trucks were. Needless to say, her ass looked great in her shorts as she bent over and I started getting hard in my shorts enjoying the view!

Joyce stood up and we talked about how to dig the trees up, and I got the shovel out of the back of the truck while she got on all 4's clearing the base if the trees to dig. I knew she couldn't miss the bludge in my shorts as I was now rock hard thinking about her. I knelt down with her to see where to start digging and she turned towards me and smiled and asked if there was a reason my cock was hard...I told her it was quite a view and ran my hand on her ass as she knelt there. She laughed and said it was a pleasant surprise and I ran my hand between her legs from behind to rub her pussy. She said she was getting turned on and she told me I was making her wet.

We stood up laughing at how things progressed to sex from looking for trees. I could see her titties in her T shirt now as she faced me and her nipples were nice and hard. I put both hands up on them and pitched both her nipples nice and hard through her shirt and I asked her what has them so hard while laughing. She said she was enjoying the view too and we were both laughing and enjoying ourselves. She put her hand on the front of my shorts and squeezed my shaft and was pinching my head telling me it was nice having me hard out here.

I lifted her shirt up over her bra and could now see that cute lacy off white bra I saw through her shirt earlier. Joyce asked if we were ok out here in the open like we were and I said I hadn't seen anyone else out there with us. She said she was just nervous and I said to just keep an eye out and she agreed as I lifted her shirt off over her head. She was stroking my cock now through my shorts telling me she was glad she bent over the way she did...I unhooked her bra which clasped in the front and took the bra cups off her tits to get to see her cute little brownish pink nipple standing straight out.

I threw her shirt and bra on the tailgate of the pickup as Joyce started undoing my shorts. She knelt down as she pulled my shorts down and helped my step out of them she stayed kneeling as she reached up for my underwear and pulled them down too, letting my cock stad straight out at attention for her. She threw my cloths up on the tailgate too and we both laughed saying how different this was.

She stayed kneeling and started stroking my cock then put it into her mouth and started running her head up and down my shaft as I felt her running her tongue over my head. I ran my fingers through her long hair as I watched her suck my cock topless while her titties jiggled as she sucked.

Joyce stood up and we kissed as we wrapped our arms around each other and I could feel her jean shorts rubbing against my now exposed cock. She told me I have her so wet and I ran my hand down her flat belly down to her shorts. I could feel the heat from her pussy and I rubbed her lips. I reached my other hand down and leaned back from her as I undid her shorts and pulled the zipper down. I ran my hands down the back of her shorts onto her ass and pushed her shorts down seeing her cute blue bikini panties come into view. I followed her jeans down to the ground and helped her out of them as we both had our sneakers on being outside. She had her hand on my shoulder to keep her balance and we were both laughing for doing what we were.

I could see a nice wet spot in her blue panties as I kneeled there and I reached up to pull them down too....I pulled them down nice and slow over her bald lips and got them to her knees when I reached a hand on her ass and pulled her into me, kissing her nice wet lips while she stood there. I took her panties off and again she used me to balance as I could see her inner lips swell out for her while she lifted her legs up. Her lips were light pink and got large when she was excited.

Again we kissed and I moved her back to the tailgate and sat her on it as I stood between her legs kissing her. I put my hands on her knees and spread her legs open and she slid up to the edge of the tailgate. I could see how wet her cute little bald pussy was and now, her lips were all swollen out. I kissed her nipples and worked my head down to her bald slit and started eating her while she ran her hands on my back telling me how nice this was, tugging me closer to her. I ran my tongue up and down her soft lips and started sucking her clitty as she sat there moaning out in the middle of nowhere. I didn't stop until I made her cum for me and she got very loud when she did since no one could hear.

I stood up as kissed her again as she slid off the tailgate and my cock slid right between her legs as we stood there. I turned her around and grabbed both her tits and bent her over as she put both hands onto the tailgate and held on. I told her I wanted to fuck her as she spread her legs for me. I ran my cock up and down her lips and she pushed back against me letting my cock go nice and deep into her baldy. I grabbed her hips and pounded my cock into her right there, thrusting up and into her from behind as the position drove her crazy. I came nice and deep into her pussy, squirting several times prompting her to ask if I was really turned on. I laughed and told her there is nothing better than my wife naked out in the wilderness for all to see....

We ended up digging the tree up completely naked with the exception of our shoes and planted it in our front yard. That was several years ago and Joyce and I long since divorced but we used to call the tree our sex tree and it is still growing to this day without the new owners having a clue...lol...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CoupleBandB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 10:20 AM

Default On TV

The spot was unusual but the circumstances were even more so. There was a pub in town that served craft and microbrews ahead of the trend, especially in the southeast. Ours is a college town and the clientele tended to be students and faculty. There was a main tap room with a TV over the bar where there was usually sports being shown. Upstairs was a partially covered deck that was dimly lit at night. This evening, we had been riding around town on our bicycles. She is an avid exhibitionist and was wearing a dress and nothing else. She was not flashing blatantly but was enjoying the sensation of being active in public but barely dressed so that occasionally her hem flicked up or when she threw her leg on off the bike she was potentially exposed. We stopped in for a beer and headed upstairs as the main room was full of students engrossed in a game on TV. There was no one else upstairs except our server who had followed us up. After he delivered a pint to share, we were alone and began to take advantage of our isolation. She was easily accessible given her minimalist ensemble and the alcohol subdued the few inhibitions she had. We talked and petted thru our first drink, and our server checked in and took our order and brought us another. By the time he left, she was ready for more than stroking and kissing. She unzipped me and climbed astraddle. We took it slow humping languidly and taking time to sip on our drink. Things heated up gradually and suddenly, she backed off me and reached for my waistband. She opened and dropped my cargo shorts, hiked her hem and leaned over the table. I took her with considerable enthusiasm and she came violently, arching her back and moaning loudly. I continued to pound her and enjoyed my own incredible climax and collapsed on top of her briefly. We were both overheated so we got up and she pulled her dress up around her neck and stood under the ceiling fan to cool off. I was enjoying the spectacle of her nudity in a public place when I heard someone down stairs shout, "Sloppy seconds!" There had been an ongoing hubub from the tap room all along which I attributed to the excitement generated by the TV ballgame but this outburst gave me pause. I quickly scanned the space and spotted it: a CCTV camera tucked discreetly in a corner. I stepped over and pointed it out. As she dropped her dress a loud cheer rose from below. We sat back down at our table and looked at each other. We laughed. She was mortified but also excited. She said we had better go but she did not think she could walk thru the bar. We finished off our beer while mustering our nerve. As she put down the empty pint, our server appeared with 2 fresh ones. "Compliments of the house", he said, grinning. She asked if the CCTV camera was new, as we had never noticed it. He said it was but that it was to monitor vandalism and violence and they had not seen a need to interrupt us as we were not hurting anything or anybody and that it seemed to have actually enhanced business. His casualness and appreciation went far in making us more comfortable with the situation and we turned and raised our glasses to the camera, eliciting another cheer from below. We took some time and enjoyed our drinks, discussing what had happening and preparing ourselves to face our fans as it was the only way out. Finally, we screwed up our nerve and descended the stairs and were met with a standing ovation. She was beet red but managed to hold her head up, make eye contact and smile and wave an acknowledgement on the way out.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:47 AM

I had just turned 18 and fucked a married women in the freezer at the Pizza Hut I worked at. Someone could have walked in at any moment.

Later in the week I went into the men's room to piss and she followed in and blew me right at the urinal, no lock on the bathroom door, again could have walked in at any time.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bizvegas For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:10 PM

Thanked 1,564 Times in 46 Posts
Default cemetery in daylight

Craziest place was years ago (when we were both in our early 20s) in broad daylight at a historic cemetery in Pine Level, FL, within full view of Route 70. My wife at the time took off every stitch of clothing and pranced around the cemetery naked while I took photos, then we fucked on the ground while listening to the cars driving by. Anyone driving by would have seen exactly what we were up to, and could have easily driven into the cemetery. We were very lucky no cops drove by. Oh, and before you ask, I lost the photos years ago...and this was before digital cameras. I wonder where the negatives are...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to admdoenitz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 04:13 AM

Default uluru

way back in the olden days ( mid seventies) when the worlds biggest rock was called Ayers Rock and you could actually climb it without pissen off the locals, i got a very nice blow job off a girl i had met about 4 hours before. the sun was just going down (as she was) and it was just the most exellent moment that i have always treasured. and a blow job is a kind of sex . ( sorry bill clinton)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to animal1242 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2013, 08:26 AM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

My first girlfriend and I had been out for the evening and I was dropping her off at the nurses' home where she lived. We were early so sat in my car and made out for a while.
I was in the passenger seat, she in my lap, and under her long dress, she undid my pants, took out my member and rubbed it till it was rock-hard. So I slid her knickers down and returned the favour by fingering her pussy. It wasn't long before it was really wet so I slipped inside her.
She said, "Must we?" I said, "Yes, I must."
There were people walking past but inside the car and in the dark, and hidden by the dress, we weren't too visible.

Unfortunately that was the last time I fucked that particular girlfriend before she broke up with me a couple of weeks later. I sometimes wonder if she was a bit disgusted that I dared to do it in such a public place!

Last edited by Everard; 04-20-2013 at 08:36 AM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 06:29 AM

Default cold ass

Me and one of my old girl friends had sex on New Years eve on a stalled ski lift
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donkeydong For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2013, 04:01 PM

Thanked 3,907 Times in 216 Posts
Default A few to Add

Twice at Disney - Once in the Magic Kingdom to the left of the Castle near the bushes, and once on the monorail.

In a Newport RI Mansion during our tour. We got caught by 4 different people but just kept going.

On a cannon at Fort henry Ontario - Picture Right Before it happened is Attached

Capital Grill Boston - While my wife was standing at the bar (It was very crowded due to an event in town) I slipped it up her skirt and gave her a few pumps ..... although I didn't got to finish until later

Yankee Stadium Bleachers - Got caught...and thrown out...
Attached Thumbnails
Ft Henry.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12