Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2023, 12:15 PM

Thanked 1,041,104 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default In a Row Boat on the shore!

I went with a few buddy's to visit a few of our girlfriends, that had rented a Cabin on a lake for a week and we ended up staying for the night!
At night we all found places to sleep all over the place, but next to our girlfriend. At sometime going into the night my girlfriend woke me up and said she was getting Hot, but I can't remember if we both were in a large sleeping bag or under a blanket? She asked me if I would walk outside with her and I did, going to a row boat they had laying on the sandy shore line! We sat in the boat and in a few minutes started making out!
The next thing that I knew, under the Moon light and in that Boat we had some great SEX!
After rocking that boat on shore, we went back inside and it appeared that everybody else was still sleeping and didn't view Us!
We all got Up in the morning, but nothing was said so I guess it worked out well and we had more Fun with the girls till us guys went home!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2023, 08:17 PM

Thanked 57,587 Times in 2,211 Posts

Little cave at Red Rocks in Colorado, gf, late in afternoon, fingered her to organize, got bj

Went for a jog with another gf on Galveston Island, cooled iff in water, I had my arm through both her swimsuit bottoms and my running shorts

With gf, at bottom of trail that goes down to river, doggy style with her hands on Boulder

Finger fucked a lot of ladies driving down the road

Met lady traveling on business, things developed rapidly, fucked her up against wall of elevator while going up to her room to fuck.

Met lady at club, danced with her a lot, with club still busy fucked her from behind while "dancing", never got her name

Girl with enormous sex drive and reputation, in college, brought her virginal friend up to my room, to give her friend "instructions". Did oral on each other, then fucked, virginal friend started rubbing herself, later took virginity of that girl while the first one watched

At university, tower stacks held graduate library, had numerous girls while looking out over campus
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2023, 05:43 PM

Default Train sex

This might be kind of a weird place but one of the best places I had sex is in long distance trains. I dated a married Indian woman for few years. She was 26 when we started dating and she was living away from her partner. Couple of times a month when she goes to visit her husband, we book tickets together in a private coupé in the night train. It was a good feeling to fuck in a confined space. After the ticket checker verified our tickets, we would lock the coupé and she always loved to start with a blowjob mostly ending up with her swallowing. We had lot of time with nothing much to do, so we would end up having sex 4-5 times in the whole journey.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rocknroll6968 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2023, 05:54 AM

Default Lecture theatre or a mountain top

Probably for me either a university lecture theatre - I was a postdoctoral researcher so had a key for the building and this was an old lecture room with banked seats going up a couple of levels. I was dating an undergraduate student and we got it on in the lecture theatre, got her completely naked on the lecturers’ bench at the front, ate her out for a bit until she was really moaning and then we fucked!

Or secondly would be a few years later hiking with a friend, too if a mountain, very quiet and the girl said “wouldn’t it be cool to have sex on a mountain top in the fresh air”. We hadn’t done it before then but we’d flirted a bit…so it was certainly an invitation to enjoy the location!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurkevin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1