Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2014, 01:58 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Center Court

In the middle of a basketball court of a fairly big arena. Watched by only a few friends and the janitor. We lost a bet But, I felt more like I won the bet. I'll tell the full story some time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2014, 04:45 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default honeymoon blow job

My wife and I honeymooned at a Sandal's resort on St. Lucia. Our second night there we were walking on the beach. This beach had some permanent sun canopies along the way. We sat down at one to look at the moonlit ocean. Of course we started making out and I soon had her blouse unbuttoned down to her waist and her front closure bra unhooked. I wanted to funk right there but she was not up for that, she was still pretty inexperienced as I was her first. I did talk her into a blow job though. I laid back in the beach chair as she went down on me. As I was enjoying her mouth I noticed another couple waking towards our direction. I thought for a second to tell my bride but deck not to. Just as they passed us I let out a moan as I came in her mouth. That caught the attention of the couple as they looked back to see where the sound came from they saw us in the moonlight just as my wife started to sit up. They giggled and continued on there way. My wife smiled and said you knew they were there didn't you! I laughed and said yep, as she gave me a gentle punch in the arm.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2014, 04:58 PM

Default fyi

If you look at my previous story #116 you can see some of the pics from the honeymoon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2014, 10:23 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

I met a lass online & we eventually hooked up in Glasgow (had a room booked at the Camponile hotel opposite), she's from Alloa Stirling. I was going to see RUSH and afterwards we had a drink in the bar. The place was packed, a seat came available so i told her to sit on my lap. After a while i have a hard on, which she said she could feel. I slyly, i hope lol, took my cock out as she lifted up her skirt and slid in her very very wet pussy. She had no knickers on I lasted a while, with her moving about on my lap before ishot my spunk into her willing pussy. We drank up, discreetly covered up and went to my room for a good fucking. next morning, she looked at her mobile & had dozens of missed calls & texts of her hubby & a couple off her teenage daughter, wanting to know where she was. I honestly didn't know she was married.

That was by far the best unique sex.

I've felt up fellow work colleagues in stock cupboards but none beat Glasgow
Old 06-14-2014, 11:54 AM

Smile Does fingering count?

One time back when my wife and I were still dating I picked her up from work (grocery store where she had the e.n.f. story) on an early Saturday evening because her car was in the shop. Being such a nice night I brought my motorcycle. When I walked in to get her carrying two helmets she gave me a surprised look, then I saw she had worn a (knee length) skirt to work that day. She decided she did not want to wait a half hour for me to go back and get my car so cycle it was.

She did her best not to flash anyone as she climbed on behind me, then took a minute to tuck her skirt around her as best she could but a lot of leg was still showing. Looking down and seeing her bare knees clutching against me gave me an instant boner for some reason. We didn.t really have any plans for the evening so I decided to go for a little ride
because I figured I would not get her on a bike in a skirt again (true). Once we were out of town on some back roads, I placed my non throttle hand on her knee. Then reaching further behind me I went to her thigh and then panty covered pussy. I rubbed up and down on the outside of them for a few seconds already feeling that moist heat. I then slipped a finger inside and immediately found her clit. I felt her hold on a bit tighter and kind of rest her head on my back. As I was rubbing her clit she started doing those little circles with her hips women do. I could then feel her shudder as she had an orgasm.

We then came to a stop sign. While stopped she said "wow, thanks. Now take me home so I can return the favor the way I want too".

So I did.....and so did she.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2014, 02:47 PM

Thanked 3,653 Times in 305 Posts
Smile Not as wild as some others, but......

Some background....

I met my wife on 2/29/1976. She was 23 and I was 26. I had already been married and divorced and had a child, She had not been married and was still a virgin. She had been brought up in a Mormon family. Her father was a real male chauvinist.
He was not very accepting of me because I was divorced, but, I was college educated, had a real job and a new car so he sort of accepted me.

J, as I will call her, was passionate but repressed. The first summer we kissed our lips off, and I could tell by her breathing that she was really turned on, but I never touched her skin under her bra or panties probably until sometime in 1977. She was very orgasmic, but because of the upbringing, was saving herself for her wedding day.

Now the story.

Her father rented a house in Orleans on Cape Cod for one week every summer. In 1976 I was not invited, but in 1977 I had been around for over a year. Her mother kinda, actually really, liked me, and I got along with all the brothers and sisters, so her father told me I was welcome to join them for a few days if I could get the time off work. They went out on a Saturday and I joined them the following Tuesday.

The house was on a small freshwater lake and a mile or so from the ocean. When we weren't at the ocean we were fooling around in the lake. Unfortunately, it was not the kind of fooling around that the two of us wanted. Because of all the people in the house, and all the comings and goings, there was no cumming.

One afternoon, we took one of the air mattresses that came with the house, and with her on the mattress and me in the water, started paddling around the lake/pond. I will add that the lake was so small that you could see the entire lake from our rented house. When we got a couple hundred feet out from the beach, with her brothers and sisters on the beach, I slipped my hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. She dropped her hand into the water, slipped it into my bathing suit and started playing with my pecker.

Here we were, only a couple hundred feet from her brothers and sisters, in full sight of her family, playing with each other.

I paddled as best I could so it looked like we were just paddling around the lake with her jerking me off and me rubbing her off.

Needless to say, she came, I came, and we eventually go back to the beach.

My only worry is that somewhere, in a small freshwater lake on Cape Cod, there are a bunch of fishes swimming around that are half me because I milted their eggs
Old 07-01-2014, 12:47 AM

Both of these stories take place during the same summer either 1995 or 96. The first happening in late June, and the second during the 4th of July weekend.

One of our friends had invited the gang to her aunt’s small lakeside cottage for the weekend. There were 5 couples and 3 single ladies plus the aunt. The plan was for everyone to camp in the yard by the lake. We spent all day Saturday on a couple of pontoon boats swimming and just having a good time. We headed back to the cottage around supper time. The aunt told us the weather was going to be changing as now a large storm was supposed to blow through the area. She would feel much better if we all slept inside that night. The cottage had two bedrooms, a loft and a couple of pull out sofa beds giving just enough room so no one had to sleep on the floor. My wife and I ended up in the loft with two other couples. There were three mattresses spread out, maybe five to six feet between them. As everyone got ready for bed the storm finally hit.

My wife was sleeping in just a long t shirt and some white Jockey brand bikini panties. Our mattress was up against an outside wall and she was lying on her back next to it. I was on my side facing her. I soon noticed that with a couple of skylights above, whenever lightning flashed I could take a look at my wife lying next to me. We had already pushed the sheets down because it was hot up in the loft. I was soon caressing her thigh and then pulling the t shirt up above her waist. Next I was under the shirt playing with her hard nipples, and with that she turned her face to mine and we were kissing. I then felt her leg brush up against mine and I took that as a sign to let my hand wander down. Just as my fingers went inside her panties, she pulled the sheet back up over her waist and then swung her leg over mine giving me free access to her wet pussy. She must have felt “safe” with the racket of the storm and the relative darkness concealing our activities. That, and thunderstorms get her horny. I took advantage of that as she got close to orgasm, whispering to her to pull her shirt up so I could see her breasts. She did and I got a quick look before she said kiss me again. As I did she came hard, whimpering/moaning into my mouth to keep quiet. After that she rolled onto her side and I spooned her with my hand on her boob as we fell asleep.

A couple of weekends later and the same group were at a motel owned by the parents of one of my friends to celebrate the 4th. It was a typical small roadside motel, an office and maybe twelve rooms. We were again planning on tenting it in the yard between the motel and the house the parents lived in. It worked the first night with great weather. We went to the local fireworks show then came back and partied for a while before hitting the sack. The next night, not so lucky, as a storm was heading our way. The parents told everyone to pack up our gear and we could spend the night in the motel. They only had three rooms available so everyone would be doubling up and a few would be in the house with the parents. After packing away gear we still partied around the bon fire up until it started raining around midnight then we all headed to bed.

My wife and I ended up sharing a room with two of our female friends whose husband and boyfriend couldn’t make it this weekend. Maybe because they were along this weekend they had really hit the booze hard. No sooner had their heads hit the pillow and they were asleep or passed out. My wife went into the bathroom to get ready so I turned out the lights and turned the TV on. When my wife came out of the bathroom she looked at our sleeping friends and said well aren’t they a lively bunch. She then climbed into bed next to me. Before she was even settled in I knew I wanted to give her another orgasm like we had done at the lake house and I told her so. She did not need much convincing. In fact I soon had her underwear off and I was fingering her with first one, then two, then three fingers. As soon as I touched her clit with my thumb she exploded. She soon regained her senses and whispered “I wish we were alone so I could do to you what I want to do”. I asked what was stopping her and she said she just couldn’t do that. But the next morning our friends left the room before us and I did get an awesome blowjob as a thank you.

Last edited by whatnow3; 07-01-2014 at 12:49 AM. Reason: add detail
Old 01-23-2018, 02:06 AM

Default Girlfriend's basement

During my senior year of high school my girlfriend Stacie and I were on one of those breaks that high school kids take. So I was seeing a girl named Stephanie. Her parents were the type that had to meet the young man seeing their daughter, so I went over for dinner one evening. The meal went well and they seemed to like me. So after clearing the dishes Stephanie took me down stairs to the basement rec room to watch tv.

Of course we were soon making out and I had her shirt pushed up and bra undone. As I caressed her breasts she whispered to pinch her nipples. I was happy to but then she kept whispering harder. I'd do it a little harder and she would say harder again. I was soon pinching and twisting and pulling her nipples harder than I had ever done to a girl. I'm not sure she actually had an orgasm from the nipple play but it definitely had her turned on.

Then I had one in my mouth and she told me to bite it. So as I'm doing that I am unbuttoning her jeans and soon they are off. She pushes me down and she is dry humping me. I'm still aware her parents are right upstairs but by this time too turned on to care. I reach down and undo my jeans and with her help get them pushed down around my ankles. She then slides up and puts a nipple in my mouth and I'm biting it as I reach down to free my cock from my underwear.

I'm starting to rub my head on her panty covered crotch when she reaches down and pulls the crotch aside and my head slips into her wet pussy. She sits up and starts to ride me while guiding my hands back to her nipples. I'm again twisting and pulling on them hard. Her pussy feels great. I'm getting close. I knew she was on the pill but this was the first time we had went all the way so I asked her where I should come. She said inside her. So a few more thrusts and I let go of her nipples and grabbed her hips and came in her pussy. She collapsed on top of me catching her breath for a few minutes. I remember thinking wow this chick is freaky. I also distinctly remember thinking her nipples are starting to feel "raw". As we started to get dressed I did glance at them and they were red and inflamed looking.

A couple of minutes after we finished dressing her mom called down the stairway asking if we wanted popcorn. I went out with her about two and a half weeks before getting back with Stacie. We had sex about six or seven times. Only two other times did she have me abuse those poor nipples.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:47 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev1l0ne View Post
As I was sitting here daydreaming at work my mind naturally drifted toward sex. As such I started recounting in my head all of my sexual escapades I have had over the years.

I must admit I have led a charmed life to this point and can die with a smile on my face. As most can deduce from my posted stories they tend to take place where there is a risk of getting caught or have happened because a urge came over that could not be ignored, at least not by me and my partner at the time.

So far mine range from bumping uglies in the forest, at the beach, front porch, pools, automobiles, convention centers, movie theatres and at work.

Where was your most unique "horizontal bop" spot and what were the circumstances?
Way, way back in the day when I was in my early 20s i was dating a 19yo. We both lived at home so had to be creative when finding places to have sex. There was one occasion in the middle of the local beach at midnight when a dog walker chanced upon us (my first instinct was to pull my gf's top down to give him a good view as she rode me). Another time when her parents were in bed, i had called a taxi and we were going at it up against her front door (inside) and decided to ignore the taxi..... Until he broke with the usual tradition and got his lazy arse out of his car and rang the door bell waking everyone up!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 03:05 AM

Default School hallway

This Story also takes place during a little break from my girlfriend Stacie.

I wrestled in high school and one Saturday we were at a tournament at a different school. I had a break between my matches and one of our cheerleaders named Carrie asked if I wanted to go for a walk. Not thinking anything of it I said sure. So we are walking the hallways and chatting about nothing in particular when she turns to me and says "I heard you and Stacie broke up." I said she heard right. She then put her arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss, saying she had wanted to do that for awhile. Carrie and I were friends and she was cute, especially in her cheerleader uniform so it didn't take much convincing to kiss her back.

We were standing in a large area of school lockers. We were far from the gym area and we seemed to be the only ones in the immediate area. So we are kissing and my hands are on her cheer skirt covered ass. Soon I worked my leg between hers and she was slowly rubbing her pussy on my thigh. There was also no way she could miss my erection through my singlet and thin warm ups.

I admit I started thinking with my dick. I knew I wasn't interested in Carrie that way but like I said, she was cute. I decided to see how far I could get. My hands pulled up the back of her skirt and made their way into her bloomers and panties. I now had two handfuls of bare ass. After a little squeezing I started to pull down her bloomers and panties as we still kissed. I got them down just below her ass. I then reached one hand to the front to start rubbing her pussy. Her hand also started rubbing my dick.

Then of course we heard voices coming our direction so she quickly pulled up her bottoms and we started walking back the way we came. We didn't get a chance to wander off the rest of the day. We did sit together on the bus that night on the way home from the tournament. Just a little groping in the dark but to many of our friends around talking. That night we did fool around some in my car but didn't go all the way. I fingered her, she gave me a hand job. We fooled around for about a week or so. Then of course Stacie and I got back together again.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s