Our forum has over 8 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #111  
Old 12-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Anonegg Anonegg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 31
Thanked 123 Times in 44 Posts
Default

It sounds awesome so far, Zelten. I'll wait until you've added a scene or two to get a feel for the concept and character and then I'll contribute
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-14-2013, 02:54 PM
ewong247 ewong247 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 117
Thanks: 1,372
Thanked 162 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantC View Post
I see mrwoodson has started crapping in the Ditzy Miss Lizzie story, potentially ruining what could be some good threads.

I'm beginning to think this guy is a troll.
That's my story! mrwoodson has seemed to be following me ever since I sent him a message about his antics. Perhaps I poked the proverbial bear, or more on point, fed the proverbial troll. I usually try to salvage his chapters as best I can, by either changing his story options or just writing in my own, but if enough people want me to outright delete his stuff, I'll do it.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-14-2013, 07:52 PM
matdevine216 matdevine216 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 141
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
That's my story! mrwoodson has seemed to be following me ever since I sent him a message about his antics. Perhaps I poked the proverbial bear, or more on point, fed the proverbial troll. I usually try to salvage his chapters as best I can, by either changing his story options or just writing in my own, but if enough people want me to outright delete his stuff, I'll do it.
No offence but his stuff is garbage and all he is doing it ruining perfectly good stories.

Just my opinion but I would delete his "contributions" as quickly as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Zelten Zelten is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 72
Thanks: 5
Thanked 192 Times in 44 Posts
Default

A more permanent solution would just be to block him outright, blocking a user means they can't contribute to your stories as far as I can tell.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-14-2013, 09:35 PM
jimmythehand jimmythehand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 117
Thanks: 161
Thanked 146 Times in 64 Posts
Default

^^ Iirc you can report people on Writing.com. If enough people did so he might get banned.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-15-2013, 01:57 AM
ewong247 ewong247 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 117
Thanks: 1,372
Thanked 162 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelten View Post
A more permanent solution would just be to block him outright, blocking a user means they can't contribute to your stories as far as I can tell.
Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Zelten Zelten is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 72
Thanks: 5
Thanked 192 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.
Blocking it a bit hard to figure out but:

-Click on your account name
-Go to options
-Scroll down to additional Account settings
-Click on block/ignore Members

There you go, just for reference even if you don't want to do it now.

Anyway, all this talk of trolls and blocking guys has killed my erection so lets continue the sexy stuff.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post:
  #118  
Old 12-15-2013, 03:03 PM
SergeantC SergeantC is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 17 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
That's my story! mrwoodson has seemed to be following me ever since I sent him a message about his antics. Perhaps I poked the proverbial bear, or more on point, fed the proverbial troll. I usually try to salvage his chapters as best I can, by either changing his story options or just writing in my own, but if enough people want me to outright delete his stuff, I'll do it.
I'd ask you to delete it, but I've added a chapter since then, and I don't want mine to disappear. Perhaps you can rewrite it into something worthwhile.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Msdeenadavis's Avatar
Msdeenadavis Msdeenadavis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Online Submission

My first published short story "Online Submission" is now available on Amazon and it is completely free if you are an Amazon Prime member, if you are not it is only $0.99.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Anonegg Anonegg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 130
Thanks: 31
Thanked 123 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murperfleem View Post
if anyyone can find the story where the girls clothes all disappear and they just can't ever wear clothes (it's on a forum)), please post it here.
I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific example, but I think I know a story that fits that description. Before I try to find it, though, there is a similar story thread in the "Prey" interactive story on writing.com:

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-add/map/13231

The story that I'm thinking of - I remember distinctly the main character saying "I wish I could stay young and naked forever" and having the wish come true. Let's see if Yahoo recognises the quote...

http://cmnf.coccozella.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=348

Got it!

Now, I do remember another one where a woman had an armoire delivered to her house, and whatever clothes she wore from it disappeared, but I honestly can't remember much about that one. It doesn't sound like it's what you're looking for, though, since she can wear clothes taken from elsewhere.

There are also a few stories where the woman is 'infected' and clothes cause her physical pain. Most recently ForeverNakedGirl published one in the ASN Story Board, although I haven't read all of it myself (only the opening chapter):

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussi...0Story%20Board


There was also one a while ago where a woman was working for a clothing company and the stress of dealing with fabric all day meant that her body has a psychological 'allergic' reaction to clothing, but she stayed in work anyway because there was an important deal coming up. I can't find that one either, however.

If nobody here knows, you can always go to the ASN Discussion forum (not the story forum) and see if anyone there remembers.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
1538316

2m:29s
157 Views

01-13-2016
Andrea DellaCasa 2

3m:17s
334 Views

11-29-2012
rose gh1

1m:46s
481 Views

10-09-2013
145795 0

0m:37s
175 Views

11-10-2006
handjob 100

6m:43s
882 Views

04-26-2014

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Top referring websites:
The Porn Dude
Epic Webcam Chat


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

(Advertisement from our friends at Beaver Webcams) These free webcam shows are live!
No bullshit...It's happening now.
Click here for more free webcam shows.