uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2016, 10:17 PM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

Many months ago, I posted that one of my wife's out of town colleagues was staying the night and I couldn't get her to do anything more than be braless under her pajamas (huge for her). Then he came back a few days later with a woman he started dating, and at the last moment, the two women basically flashed each other, with both of us guys looking, while my wife was making breakfast.

Anyway, that guy is back in town this week and we just convinced him to stay with us BOTH Friday and Saturday nights this weekend. And he broke up with that woman a few weeks ago.

My wife said she feels so badly for him that they broke up, and the meetings this week haven't been going well for him at all. I told her she should come up with a way to distract him and help him feel better. I said, "After all, you already flashed him, so what's next?"

Instead of rolling her eyes at me, she said, "Well, we have a few days to figure something out, don't we?" I asked, "Will you let him see your breasts again?" She said, "Of course, but we need to make up an excuse. Maybe we can convince him to touch them, too, maybe more!"

I started blushing because getting her to go braless in front of him last time took a miracle, let alone a last minute flash, and now what she is saying is so promising!
Old 02-10-2016, 09:44 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Gnomes

Waiting for your "non-fiction" story.....
Old 02-12-2016, 11:42 PM

Default My Friday today

In the mean time: --w/ Mr. Grits ,

Spent today w/ my "select" female friend at home... the wife went to a chemical engineers conference today, so I invited my "select" female friend to spend the day in bed.. lol
She came over @ noon , and when she came in the house, (very cold day today in Nashville), she opened her long coat to reveal she was only wearing - half cup bra, garters-stocking, heels, no panties,-- all in black. her nipples were hard as a rock from the cold..
I laughed, and commented that is just what I like in a woman... I asked if she brought any other colths to wear home?. she said "no", that this is all she brought.. & her long coat.
So we poured a cocktail and played in the livingroom a while w/ her teasing me walking around in a sexy manner, , and straddling me on the couch so I could play w/ her tits.... Her name starts w/ "B", and shes-- 5'7", 130#?, 34perkyB cup, 38 yo-blonde.

While straddling me on the couch, she kept putting her nips in my mouth and I caressed them w/ my wet tounge making them hard, then I blew my warm breath on her wet nipples which made her quiver. all the time I was rubbing her pussy getting her clit warmed up wet and hard... That was enough for her, and she slowly slide my cock in her pussy while sitting in my lap face to face... we slow fucked while kissing and playing w/ each others nipples... she really knows how to turn a guy on!!! .. lol We continued slow fucking until she had an orgasm... I was painfully holding back mine, because I wanted to devour her w/ oral sex.

From there we went into the bedroom and I layed on my back as she sat on my face for a good pussy licking! I was reaching up blindly playing w/ her tits while she was humping my face to her second orgasm!! I just loved sucking her pussy juices when she orgasms... sweet necter... She started to suck my cock, but I stopped her, and continued playing w/ her supple body, caressing her silk stocking legs, and climbing between her gartered thighs caressing her pussy w/ my tounge like a hungry wolf. She was moaning and thrashing around as I kept it up to her pleasure and eventual another orgasm... She just layed on the bed afterward breathing heavy, and telling my if I do that again, she going to have a heart-attack.. lol After another cocktail, "champaign" we were cuddling together on the bed, and she got on top and told me "its your turn now"... ok I'm ready!! She started riding me slowly like she did on the couch, then she started fucking me hard. What a view I had of her tits in her half-cup bra bouncing, and her gartered hips riding my cock... heaven!! She started talking dirty to me, telling me how much she wants my warm sperm in her pussy. I was hard as a rock, and blew a HUGE load in her ... the sudden warmth in her pussy sent her into orgasm too feeling her muscles contracting on my cock... she sat on my cock grinding her pussy telling me how she wants to feel my cock & cum for a while... when she climbed off it just ran out of her on the bed.. I knew I pumped a extra big load in her.. she really turned me on to that point. Wow!!! exhaustion set in for both of us....

We continued fucking and sucking till about 8pm. I left a load in all her holes when we were done, and she stayed dressed in her outfit the whole time.. man, she looked sexy!!
The wife came home just as we were done and she was getting ready to leave... they kissed, and the wife asked her to stay longer so she could join in,,, but she couldn't because she had to be somewhere very early tomorrow... no problem for the understanding wife... So she put her long coat on!!,, and the wife asked , , "where are your cloths??".. she told her thats all she wore to come over!!! We all laughed, and the wife told her to be careful that my husband sperm running down your leg dosen't freeze!!.. lol

So the wife knew about it all in advance,, but wanted all the gory details as usual, so I answered all her dirty questions while she fucked me to my last load in her for the day.... exhaustion!!

So that was my friday today... Any questions?? Comments??
Old 02-16-2016, 10:52 PM

Default Gomnes

Gomes.... well, whats the story???????????/ We want to hear?
Old 02-17-2016, 02:19 AM

Thanked 15,548 Times in 653 Posts

It was a Saturday night and we were at a friends house for dinner with another couple - the host, Gordon, wife is a nurse and was on shift work so had left earlier in the evening.

The other couple had to get up for work early the next morning, he was a chauffeur and had an early morning call.

My wife had been had been lively all night, had a fair bit to drink and having worked all day was begining to feel tired.

She was wearing the top and skirt shown in the photo below, sheer top with no bra and long black skirt with a slit almost to the waist and no knickers, she is known among our friends as being an exhibitionist and is very popular and she never disappoints them.

The three of us were sitting around on the floor having a final drink when she lay down, rolled over a little and fell asleep,. The way she had rolled caused her skirt to open all the way up to the slit and her bald pussy, which was slightly parted and a glistening pink was completely on view.

My friend, Gordon, saw this and looked at me, I looked back at him and licked my lips, he nodded towards her and I smiled and nodded at him.

He warily approached her and gently rubbed her wet clit, she moaned a little, rolled onto her back, parted her legs more but stayed asleep, my mate looked at me, I nodded again, I was getting quite a stiffy, and watched as he parted her legs more and positioned himself with his tongue right on her pussy.

As he started to lick and suck she moaned more and more, she was waking up and she pushed herself towards him more and more, she put her hands behind his head and opened her eyes, and said "Oh, it's you Gordon, mmmmm" - he had never been there with her before, she looked around to see me watching, smiled and pulled his head harder down on to her pussy, she was pulling so hard I thought that she might pull his ears off.

As she gyrated against him she kept eye contact with me all the time, then closed her eyes as she submitted to an incredible orgasm. She continued to hold Gordons mouth hard against her pussy as she slowly came down from her orgasm, she looked at me smiled and released Gordon, he sat up and his whole lower face was glistening and Shirl’s pussy was as big and wet and wide as I have ever seen it.

She looked at me again and slid her hand into his pants, I again nodded, and she released his stiff cock, it was enormous, both in in length and girth, and I thought that she would never be able to take all that. ‘Wow, but you are a big boy, Gordon, I never guessed that you would be that big, how dare you keep that thing a secret” she said ‘After what you have done for me it is only fair that I return the favour, but I don't know if I can manage it all’. She lent towards him and started taking his cock in her mouth, but she could not get it all in without choking, she got up on a coffee table and rolled on her back so that her head was over the edge and so that he had clear entry down her throat. Gordon gradually eased into her mouth and slowly pushed deeper down her throat, I could see the skin on her throat swelling as he progressed down her throat. Still she could not take it all, he had about 1/3 to go when she started choking again. Gordon pulled out and Shirl got off the coffee table.

“I think that I know somewhere that it will fit” she said and lay on her back with her legs spread wide open. She spread her c*nt lips open with her fingers and said “Try putting it in here, but slowly so that you don’t hurt me” Gordon put his cock head against her c*nt and slowly started working in and out of her, "put some spit in me" she said, Gordon then spat on his fingers and worked them in and out and around Shirls c*nt. He then started to ease his cock into Shirl again, slowly she was taking more and more until finally he was completely inside her. She had her hands on his bum cheeks and was pulling him into her as far as she could. She looked at me and said ’Wow, that is big, it is reaching to places that I have never felt reached before and it feels great” Gordon was pushing deep into her, Shirl was pulling him as far into her as she could “Fuck me Gordy” she was calling “Fuck me hard, Fuck me harder!” , she was shouting! They were both glistening with sweat, “I'm cumming” Shirl called out, “Cum inside me now, come on Gordy Cum NOW!” They both shuddered as they came together.

Gordon lay on top of Shirl, his cock still inside her, she looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. Then she grabbed Gordon's face and pulled his mouth onto her lips and tongue kissed him deep and hard whilst he still had his cock inside her. “That was great, thank you” she said “you can stick that cock of yours inside me anytime you want” she looked at me ”Can’t he?” she asked. “Of Course” I replied, as long as I can watch”

That night we when got home to bed we talked about it as we slowly fucked, “I bet that you can’t even feel me inside you, after Gordon” I said, “Of course I can” she said “You are not small, it is just that he is enormous” “What did it feel like?” I asked, “It felt amazing” she said ”I felt so full up with him, it was a good animal fuck with him” “With you, I make love, slow and sensuous, with him it is a fuck, just sex, nothing more, I would love to fuck him again, but only if you are there watching and talking to me, to me he would be just a fuck buddy, sometimes a lady needs to be filled full and fucked hard, and I know that he can do the job"
Attached Thumbnails
pixmc0910056a.jpg   pixsn050810013bcc.jpg  

pix13001.jpg   pix13002.jpg  

pixasn210212040.jpg   pixbigsn2211103001smaller - Copy.jpg  

pixsn050810013.jpg   bigshirl2411106001.jpg  

correctfilteredshirlnow00.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to oztn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2016, 08:59 PM

Default Wife & friends

Came home tonight, and found the wife & her girlfriend having a lezzy fest....
Ends up they have been at it all day. Walked in to find them both naked laying in bed relaxing w/ a couple of dildos including a double ended dildo, and I immediatly knew what was happening. The wife told me they had a wonderful day, and were waiting for me!!??... Ends up , their lezzy fest, needed a real cock to finish off the evening.. OK!!
Got undressed, and got in bed between them and they both sucked my cock, and worked on me getting me hard for them... her girlfriend got on top and rode my cock to her orgasm, while the wife caressed her nice tits. The view was great watching them play while fucking her.. the wife then sat on my face and they both kept riding me to another orgasm... they were facing each other playing with each others titties.. The wife wanted me to cum in her girlfriend. She likes watching me do that.. I cuck her... so her girlfriend put her ass up doggy and I slide in her hole and started fucking her good... the wife got behind me and was pushing my ass as I was fucking her girlfriend... she kept asking me how it felt, because she wanted to be cucked.. So I krept telling her how sweet her girlfrinds pussy felt, and how tight it was, and how much I like fucking her friends. When I was ready to pump my load in her, I told her "I'm going to fill your girlfriend w/ my cum" and she started pushing my ass harder making me go deeper, and I let loose a huge load. They were both moaning w/ happiness when I did. When I pulled out, the wife started going down on her girlfriend w/ my load leaking out... they were both happy...
When her girlfriend left, the wife started fucking me for another sperm load, and talking dirty about me fucking her girlfriend... I liked it. She likes being cucked too.

When ever she has one of her lezzy fests, they likes me to finish everything w/ a real cock.

Last edited by GRITS; 02-18-2016 at 09:06 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2016, 01:13 AM

Default My B-day

Today, Sunday, is my birthday!! I turn 41...
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0647.JPG  
Old 02-22-2016, 03:13 AM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Today, Sunday, is my birthday!! I turn 41...
Happy Birthday. Mine was Saturday.
The Following User Says Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2016, 03:38 AM

Default crazy

Crazy,

Wow,,, you should have joined my celebration with me today!!
Old 02-22-2016, 07:20 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Happy belated BD!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s