Login
or
Register

Old 04-07-2018, 01:54 AM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default HAPPY 100TH PAGE TO US

HAPPY 100th PAGE TO US!!!

THANKS FOR READING AND INTERACTING WITH US FOR 100- PAGES

AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO TOLD THEIR STORIES HERE TOO....

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
photo.JPG  
Attached Images

Old 04-09-2018, 10:58 PM

Default HAY!!!

HAY!!!... is anyone out there?? Get on your computer, grab your cock and interact!!!

OR ELSE !!!!!!! ...LOL ...... Signed, - Secret Agent 69 Grits
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0903.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-09-2018 at 11:01 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 09:09 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
HAPPY 100th PAGE TO US!!!

THANKS FOR READING AND INTERACTING WITH US FOR 100- PAGES

AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO TOLD THEIR STORIES HERE TOO....

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
Way to go Grits, 100 pages is amazing.
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Yes its the small things that count... the out of actual sex fun is cerebal as you say... its all part of the foreplay, and actually just getting along like friends... sex is sex and thats what we're there for,, but fun and laughs and se are better then sex...

No we don't lick cum off each other... we're strickly touchy feely as far as the sister lezzy thing goes... we keep a mental thought as to a dangerous line of ****** that we don't want or need from each other..... the double dildo thing was new, and fun, but we just did the physical thrusting only...

We tend to talk dirty because of the unique situtation of sharing hubbys like that.. telling each other what your hubby is doing to you is sort of hot!!... sometimes the hubbys will say what they just did to your sister too... its the big picture of fun and erotica.... remember we used to share boyfriends in high school, and were apart in college, I did Ala. State U & LSU, and she did Villanova... we started again after I got married in my late 20s. So we're pretty good at spouse swaps by now.... sex is sex.... fun & sex is great.
Had a GF years ago that was submissive and open to new things. The sex was great but I always wanted to make it better. Little mind games kept kicking it up a notch which is where I learned the cerebral side of sex is maybe even more important then the physical side.

I totally understand the line you have to draw with your sister. I was just curious where that line was considering how much you seem to enjoy cum play of some sort. The double dildo thing was hot, sorry no other way to say it then HOT!

I like the dirty talk and saying what your doing to your sisters husband or what he's doing to his sister in law. Cerebral screwing for sure and that will always get another erection out of the guys.
I didnt realize you swapped BF in high school, you two must have been very popular with the boys.
Bama and LSU, intense rivals, how did that work out? Villanova is my neck of the woods.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
HAY!!!... is anyone out there?? Get on your computer, grab your cock and interact!!!

You do realize no one sees the guy initially. All eyes are concentrated on your legs and garters sticking out from your extremely short skirt. On an out of town trip you should wear that outfit out for a drink. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:

Cock in hand, now what I to do?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 10:49 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Had a GF years ago that was submissive and open to new things. The sex was great but I always wanted to make it better. Little mind games kept kicking it up a notch which is where I learned the cerebral side of sex is maybe even more important then the physical side.

I totally understand the line you have to draw with your sister. I was just curious where that line was considering how much you seem to enjoy cum play of some sort. The double dildo thing was hot, sorry no other way to say it then HOT!

I like the dirty talk and saying what your doing to your sisters husband or what he's doing to his sister in law. Cerebral screwing for sure and that will always get another erection out of the guys.
I didnt realize you swapped BF in high school, you two must have been very popular with the boys.
Bama and LSU, intense rivals, how did that work out? Villanova is my neck of the woods.
Sex is fun, but mental sex is better.....Well we really wern't that popular because we never went out with boys from our own HS or area... on purpose to prevent that "popularity"... we went out w/ out of town boys, private schools, Cathloic Schools, etc, back in the day they had, DANCES, so we went to them & met guys.. there was a boys school out of town, and we were always in their school plays as the female role and met ALL the boys thru that.. etc etc ways to meet out of town boys.

Bama & LSU ?.. no problem, I was there for my Chemical Engineers masters... and was a BUD GIRL part time, so I had no time for rivelrys... She went to Villanova for a business masters degree...she met her hubby there....we both married Pennsylvania boys... my hubbys from Pittsburg, & hers is from Malvern area... I've never been there, only Philadelphia.... Where are you in Villanova area?

Last edited by GRITS; 04-10-2018 at 11:02 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 10:53 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
You do realize no one sees the guy initially. All eyes are concentrated on your legs and garters sticking out from your extremely short skirt. On an out of town trip you should wear that outfit out for a drink. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.
If I wore that out w/ garters, I might be arrested!!... lol... but I have worn the dress only, out often clubbing, & of course for sexual purposes only too...as in that pic/night was a sex night.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0925.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-10-2018 at 11:00 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Cock in hand, now what I to do?
Ask me something dirty, or sexually fun... or about our adventures... and hold onto it!!!!... the truthful answers could be fun.....

I hope everyone realizes that we only answer truthfully, no fantasy answers..

Remember to specify WHO you are asking?... Mr or Mrs..

Last edited by GRITS; 04-10-2018 at 11:07 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2018, 11:10 PM

Well I prefer the Mrs, she has what I want, nice boobs. Have you ever stroked somwome at a bar or under the table?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s