photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-20-2019, 11:24 AM

Default Amanda Rogers "Biker queen... or not?"

Amanda Rogers, the big and beautiful blonde woman had began a new life. She had been a sheriff, manager of a supermarket, wrestler and tried to be a personal trainer. All this was behind her. A couple of months ago the sexy amazon met her new boyfriend Charlie.

Charlie was the leader of a motorcycle club the Real Angels. One day when Amanda sat in a bar thinking what would be a good job for her the Real Angels stopped their bikes in front of the bar. Charlie a big handsome man that looked real rough in his jeans and leather jacket and sunglasses entered the bar followed by ten of his motorcycle club members.

You could see the people at the bar were intimidated by the presence of these tough looking men. While they took place at the bar Amanda came in action. She knew the type of men she liked. It was not that this leader of that motor gang was a tough looking guy. It was the fact that he was a leader. And Amanda just adored leaders.

The sexy blonde stood up and she strolling with her sexy body towards the bar. Her big, solid and firm ass cheeks were wiggling from the left to the right in her so tight fitting jeans. She stopped next to Charlie who sat at the bar. While she leaned with her elbows on the bar her sexy ass pushing backwards she ordered a beer. And after ordering she looked in Charlie's eyes. And they both knew it! They had a passionated connection.

Charlie looked in the eyes of this hot blonde woman. Never in his live he saw a woman with so much of a sex appeal! He thought "wow look at that amazing big, solid ass in that jeans. It looks like her jeans will blow off her body of the pressure that is on it. And oh that tall, firm legs. mmmm Her sexy waist and oh look at her big, full breasts. Looks like they pop out of her denim shirt!"

But it was not only Amanda's impressive body that made him shiver. He looked at her perfect face. A beautiful woman's face with wide chuck bones. Her gorgeous smile showed her perfect teeth. Her long blonde hair was so bright and shiny. And looking in her eyes made him feel if he was drowning. This woman was a woman so beautiful as god must have thought when he decided to make a perfect looking creature.

"Hi, i'm Amanda. Nice to meet you. Who are you?" asked the blonde who watched with her eyes full of lust towards the leader of the biker gang. Charlie shivered with pleasure when he herd the cool voice of the blonde. Her voice was low with a southern accent. He thought "wow even her voice is sexy!"

"Well miss, i am your soulmate" Charlie said with a big smile. Amanda and Charlie had found each other that day. The sexy blonde who looked for a new destiny in her life found it. Amanda became that day a new member of The Real Angels. Charlie had never seen a sexier woman in his whole life. The blonde had it all. The blonde was very impressing. More than 6 feet high. With all the curves in the right places. He was the king of the motor club and he had found his queen.

Amanda on the other hand was impressed by Charlie. He was a tall, handsome guy. 10 years older than she was. A man with confidence and a leader he was. After they met in the bar they chat for a couple of hours. And he took her on his bike to the headquarters of the Real Angels. He entered the smoky headquarters of the club and announced her.

"May i have your attention please" the members men and women watching their leader. "I want you all to meet my new girl. Her name is Amanda. Give her a warm welcome please." And Amanda entered the home base of the motor club. She was as all ways impressive. Wiggling her wide hips from the left to the right in that tight jeans of hers. She wore a leather jacket that was tight and hugged her body. The jacket was half open so her big double DD breasts were for al to see. She entered the bar with confidence and with a look of "nobody can do anything to me".

The guys whistled. Wow what a fucking hot blonde did Charlie introduced. Men this was one hell of a woman! And the women. Well they watched Amanda with eyes of jealousy. Every female member of the club wanted to have Charlie as their lover. And now this blonde was coming in and was taking it all.

Especially Gina who was Charlie's girlfriend for a while looked at the big blonde with eyes full of hate. "What the fuck is he doing? Taking this big, fat cow in here as his new girl? Look at her fat ass, i bet when that tight jeans comes off it will be one big flabby piece of shit". But Gina was jealous. Not only that the blonde had take her place but that she looked fabulous too!

The blonde was big! Her blonde hair was thick and beautiful. Her face was perfect. And that body. Gina was a fit and slim woman. But next to the voluptuous Amanda she was a woman with no curves it seemed.

That first night Charlie and Amanda made love. "Fucking blonde your so fucking hot you know" Charlie said. "HAHAHA Off course i know i am hot mister. mmmm and this fucking hot woman wants to be fucked real hard by you. hahaha" He had the hottest sex in a long time. The woman was a hot, steaming sex machine. Making a lot of noise in bed. Saying all these naughty words to him. And holding and feeling that soft body of this woman. It was one big erotic trip!

Amanda got a present from Charlie a few days later. Her own motorcycle! Amanda knew how to ride a bike and getting this big, shiny Harley made her a very proud woman. The blonde was a full member of the club now. A motor club who was getting their money with blackmailing people in the near by towns.

Amanda was a sheriff not such a long time ago. She served the law. And now she was a member of a criminal gang. It was wrong the blonde knew. But her love for Charlie was real. This wonderful lover filled her life with joy. And the blonde became the leader of the gang next to her lover. Amanda who got a nickname in the group after a few weeks. Her nickname was "The mighty blonde amazon".

This all made Amanda very proud. And as a vain woman she found this attention and adoring around her more important than serving the law.
She loved the days when they go riding on there bikes to the near by towns. All the shocked faces of the people when the gang ride a long on there noisy bikes. Charlie and Amanda riding next to each other on in the front row.

They got of there bikes and strutted on the streets. Going to every local store to cash their money. Amanda loved to impress these town folks.
"Now honey today we pay this new store a visit." Charlie said and the gang walked in to this new diner. Amanda was in front. Her boots were clacking the wooden stares. Wiggling her impressive butt in her tight jeans. She strutted in to the diner with her hips wiggling. Her impressive breasts pushing forward.

"Hi mister and miss" she said to a middle aged man and woman who were behind the counter. "I want to welcome you in this town with your new diner. Looks nice in here isn't it men?" She observed the place with a eyes. A lot of gang members had followed Amanda into the new diner. The man and woman behind the counter were asking. "Do you people want to order or… eh."

Amanda who placed her elbows on the counter while pushing her impressive behind backwards looked in the eyes of the two owners of the new diner. "We want to introduce ourselves. We are a club called the Real bikers. And we are here to protect the people of this nice little town for criminals. And that is why all shop owners in this town pay us a little taxes".

"Paying you taxes" What do you mean?" the man asked Amanda. The blonde watched the two owners with amusement. Giving her sexy ass a little shake to enjoy Charlie who loved to watch his girlfriend handle these kind of things. "Well mister and misses eehhh Wong i see. You have to pay us every week a small amount of 500 dollars. Just to keep your company safe from criminals who try to rob you."

"What, we have to pay you for, but that is blackmailing!" the man screamed. He was in rage and wanted to trow these biker gang out of his property. But these gang members were with a lot and what could he do? "Just be wise mister Wong, Amanda said in a soft and slow voice. Because if you do not pay us our fee well mmmmm lets say this diner won't look so nice anymore if you know what i mean." She giggled when she said this. And she gave the poor people a wink. "So 500 dollars. MMM can you please hand these to me?" And her elbows resting on the counter. Her hand open to take the money.

The poor people paid Amanda and she counted the money. She put the money between her breasts and gave the man a wink. "Thank you for your contribution mister Wong. And oh" and she leaned towards the small man and whispered. "If you do call the cops and say anything about our business deal. Well we will come back and we break this nice place apart. You got that?" The owners nodded.

Amanda turned around and walked out of the diner. Beijing proud and full of lust and excitement. It was hot to make people shiver in fear for her.
She strutted trew this town. Showing all these town folks her sexy body. Charlie followed his strolling girlfriend. Seeing her hot ass move and wiggle in that tight jeans. Her blonde golden locks dancing on her back. He was proud of his lady. A woman who knew how to be in charge!

"Well Charlie, all this work has made me tursti" Amanda said to Charlie. While giving him a firm hug and kiss. "Well honey i know a nice bar nearby.' So the motor gang went to Dotty's bar. A bar that was looking like an old saloon from the wild West. Amanda felt home in this kind of environment. While the noisy bikers enter the saloon the town folks were intimidated by this wild gang. The bikers were noisy and very rude.
Beer was floating and they went wild.

Amanda and Charlie sat in a corner drinking beer. The sexy blonde was sitting on Charlie's lap. She was whispering horny fantasies in his ears.
For them the world was perfect. Then a small Japanese young woman entered the bar. She was 5 feet 2 high. Weighted about 120 pounds. And she was dressed in black pants and wearing a red blouse with a logo of "Wongs diner" on it.

The small Japanese woman was scanning the saloon. Looking for the so called leaders of the biker gang. While her eyes were scanning the saloon she saw a big man with a big blonde sitting on his lap. She presumed this were the leaders of the biker gang. The woman walked towards the loving couple.

While Amanda was kissing Charlie and getting more and more aroused she noticed the presence of a small lady next to her. The woman was watching them. The blonde ask "Yeah what is it? What do you want from us?"

The woman replied "I herd that your gang paid a visit to my parents an hour ago. Wongs dinner. You collected taxes?" Amanda and Charlie were looking at this small woman with a feeling of annoying. They were having such a nice time. Sitting nice in each others arms. Kissing and hugging and now this irritating young girl were interrupting their nice beijing together.

"You are getting a bit irritating Amanda said. Don't you see that we are busy? Just get the fuck out of here!" And the blonde continuing kissing her biker king. The small woman was getting more and more in rage now. She tried to remain calm. "Eh well mister and misses i am Chloe Wong the daughter of mr and misses Wong from the dinner you just have been robbing. And i am here to ask you polite to give me 500 dollars back you just stole from my parents.

Amanda and Charlie were looking in each others eyes. They had to giggle. "hahaha oh don't make me laugh. You get the fuck out of here you small and irritating girl. Or i'll trow you out myself said the hot blonde. She watched the small Japanese woman from head to tow and looked in her eyes with a look of pure hate. A look that said get the fuck out of here or you will regret. "Thats my girl Charlie said and he lay his hand on that hot ass of Amanda. Pulling his hot girlfriend agains him.

Chloe Wong watched the arrogant man and woman and something snapped in her. They had stolen 500 dollars from her hard working parents. People who never harmed anybody. Innocent hard working people who were intimidated by this bunch of arrogant, and horrible motor gang typed. Cloe picked up an ice cold beer that was standing on a table nearby and truw the content of it over the kissing couple.

"WWWHHHWWWAAAAAA, WHA, WHA, WHAT THE FUCK!" Amanda screamed. Also Charlie was screaming in rage. The hot couple that were the king and queen of the motor gang were soaked with cold beer. Amanda and Charlie's hair and face were wet of beer and the beer was dripping from their faces.

Because Charlie and especially Amanda screamed so loud they got the attention of the full saloon. The other bikers were watching in amazement what just had happened. Amanda stood up in rage. "You fucking little Chinese, you will pay for this!" Amanda wanted to grab the smaller girl by the collar of her blouse. But Chloe grabbed the blondes arm. Twisted it behind her back by turning Amanda around. Than she placed her flat black shoe between the curvy ass cheeks of the blonde and shoved the big biker queen forward by pushing hard en letting her arm loose.

Amanda looked totally surprised while her arm was grabbed and she yelped when her arm was twisted behind her back. Her eyes bulged out of her face, her mouth wide open. And when she felt a shoe shoved between her big butt cheeks she gulped and when she flew forward of the shove the girl gave her she screamed . "WHAAAAAAHAAAAA"!

"Kling, klang, klongggg, the busty blonde flew forward taking big steps and landed with her big, curvy tits between some chairs. She lay flat on her stomach on the ground of this fitly saloon. The bar went silent in just a couple of seconds. Charlie and the other biker members were watching in disbelief. What had they seen? Amanda the big tough queen of their gang was floored by a small, young Japanese girl???

Amanda pushed herself back up. Her big, solid behind pushing up in her tight blue jeans while she sat on her hands and knees. The blondes mouth was open in shock and disbelief. Even as the mouths of her boyfriend and the other customers of the saloon. Slowly the big blonde stood up. Turning around to face Chloe. She whipped of her denim blouse and her tight jeans. She narrowed her eyes and her face was showing pure rage. "You fucking little wh*r*, i am going to kill you for this! You and me. One on one in a fight. Nobody interfering!"

Amanda took off her leather jacket and scrolled up the sleeves of her shirt. Charlie nodded proudly "thats my girl"

Chloe answered calm, "ok you big bimbo i accept the fight. And i am Japanese btw. Not Chinese you dumb cow". It was unbelievable to see this small, young girl insulting the big queen of the rough motor gang. The town folks in the saloon tried to talk some sense to Chloe. "Girl just leave now you still can. It was a lucky shot. You will get hurt. Go, go". But Chloe was determined to fight this big arrogant blonde.

The other members of The Real Angels were watching this with excitement. The men of the gang they all had the hots for Amanda. They watched her every day with eyes of lust. They all wanted to have sex with the blonde goddess. And now they liked to watch how she would kick the ass of this small young woman.

The women members of the gang were all jealous towards Amanda. The big blonde had it all. Her looks, the man they all want and the position on the top of the gang. But now Amanda for the first time had to proof herself. And they never saw the big blonde fight. And was the fist move of Chloe just luck or could she maybe give this blonde bimbo a lesson she and they would never forget?

THE FIGHT...
Amanda knew all eyes were on her. She liked to be the centre of attention. Knowing this gave her energy. She walked with moving hips to her boyfriend. She put her arms around his waist. Whispers in his ear. "Honey i am going to beat the shit out of that midget." Charlie grabbed the delicious curvy butt cheeks of the blonde. Kissed her on the mouth and looked in her eyes. "You go girl let these people see that nobody fucks the queen of the Real Angels. What a sensational sexy couple they were. The bikers envied their leaders.

"Oh Charlie i am so fucking horny right now. After i whipped the floor with her we have hot steaming sex." The blonde gave her boyfriend a wink and turned towards her rival. Wiggling her sexy ass in her tight jeans her full breasts pressing forward. A proud, hot, blonde woman that was in the glory of her life.

Amanda Rogers lifted her fists like a boxer. Determined to beat the shit out of the small, joung Japanese woman in front of her. The two fighters were circling each other. What a contrast it was. The 6 feet 1 big blonde weighted almost 170 lbs. And in front of her the small, slim woman. The blonde with all her curves. The skin tight jeans that hugged Amanda's solid ass. Her firm thighs and calves showing in the jeans. The breast of the blonde that were almost popping out of her denim shirt.

SWOOSH, SWOOSH, Amanda swing her fists towards Chloe. The Japanese woman ducked away and responded with her own attack. While avoiding the blondes swinging fists she decided to step in and rammed her fist in the unprotected belly of the big amazon.

"UUUNNNGGGGGHHHH" Amanda was totally surprised by the quick blow in her belly. She bended forward, her ass pushing backwards and with both hands grabbed her stomach. She sank to her knees. "ohohoh wait" the hot blonde had to come to her senses for a moment. The blow really hurts her.

Chloe did not know why she waited for the biker chick to recover but she did? Now she saw the big woman getting to her feet again. A face that showed anger and she saw the next move of the blonde coming. She tried to kick her.

Amanda was on her feet again and decides to kick her rival with her pointed boots. The queen of the bikers was kicking with her right. A slow kick that missed Chloe by miles. But Amanda continued by a roundhouse kick. First her right firm leg in her tight jeans swooshed through the air and missed the Japanese girl. But when right feet landed the plump blonde turned around her axes and followed by her left leg that gave a kick backwards.

Amanda had a feeling this was a good move so when her left leg was on the ground she turned around and followed her backward kick by a right front kick too. And again she turned and turned and turned while Chloe avoided her efforts just by moving backwards.

Than at one certain point Amanda stopped her kicking because she felt the handrail of a chair between her legs??? The crowd in the bar were starting to giggle and laugh of the ridiculous situation Amanda brought herself into. The blonde was while she did her roundhouse kicks totally forgotten about where did was leading too. And in stead of kicking her rivals ass the sexy amazon ended her action by having a chair between her legs pressing not very comfortable against her crotch.

Amanda had a foolish and dumb expression on her face. Her eyes wide open and on her mouth a stupid grin that said "i think i made a fool of myself?" Clumsily she managed to get rid of the chair between her legs. Her sexy ass squirming in her tight jeans.

"Hey you stupid, fat cow i am standing here" was Chloe yelling to her rival. She made Amanda look so stupid and foolish. First when the fight started people were silent of what was going to happen. Now the talking became louder and louder. Her fellow biker members were watching each other with amazement and whit eyes that could not believe what they had seen till so far. The women bikers were laughing of the way Amanda was making a total fool out of herself.

"RRHAHHAHAAAA" the blonde was in rage. She charged the smaller woman again. Taking big steps towards Chloe. Her head forwards.
It looked like she was going to ram her head into Chloe. But the smaller woman was smarter and faster. She easily sidestepped and sticking her foot out so Amanda was tripped. And she delivered a hard smack to the blondes big, shapely ass as she went flying by.

Amanda staggered and stumbled forward and crashed into a table that collapsed under her weight. The blonde lying on the floor. Beer and cigar ashes were spread all over her. Her leg was tangled in a chair. Some of her biker friends helped her to untangle herself and lifted her up. Amanda's hair soaked with beer. She was sweating and in a state of shock. The big blonde sure did not know what the fuck happened to her?

"Come on Am kick her ass" one of the bikers said and slapped the blondes curvy ass and shoved her forward to fight Chloe. So she did rush towards Chloe. Her arms swinging. But to all it was pretty clear now that the big blonde was no match for the smaller Japanese. Her attack was stopped by a punch on her face. Amanda's rush forward stopped and her head snapped backwards.

The big woman had a dazed look on her face. Her arms were limp and she was not standing very steady on her legs. Than Chloe rammed her knee between Amanda's legs. "OOOOHHHHHEEEEFFFFFF" she grabbed her painful crotch. "I never have seen such a pathetic peace of shit" Chloe said. "I am going to make you so sorry you ever set a foot in this town!"

Chloe grabbed the collar of her rivals shirt and the waistband in the back of Amanda's jeans. The jeans was so tight it separated Amanda's butt cheeks for everyone to see. But now by Chloe grabbing the waistband and pulling it up the jeans disappeared more and more in her ass crack. What a very lustful sight it sure was the men in the saloon thought.

Chloe sent Amanda ones again flying through the saloon. The big blonde screamed hysterical while she crashed onto another table and chairs.
Charlie could not believe what he was seeing? His hot and big girlfriend. The most sexy woman he ever met. A very proud woman. A woman with her size and weight was so completely getting her ass whooped by a small woman???

The blonde that had crashed the tables with her fat tits lay on her belly. She tried to get on her feet again. Sitting on her knees her sexy, big and soft ass squirming in her tight jeans. Her ass lifted up while she was on her knees. "WOW what a target Chloe thought to herself. And she kicked the helpless blonde hard between her legs. Miss Rogers eyes were getting big and her mouth fell open. She was gasping for air. The pain of the kick between her legs was so intense she could't even scream. She just froze.

Amanda was a total sweaty mess. She lay outstretched on her back. Her hair a mess. Her clothes fitly of all the sprawling around on the floor. She was dizzy of the ass beating she got. "UNNNG No, no, no i must fight" she mumbled. She pushed herself up. "Let me help you miss shit"
said Chloe who lifted her up by her shirt. Amanda hanging groggy and standing with wobbling legs had no fight left in her body.

Her small rival punches the big blonde in her stomach. She did this for about ten times. Amanda was a limp doll and sank to her knees. Ones again Chloe grabbed a handful of hair with one hand and a handful of ass with the other and dragged her blonde rival along by the scruff of her neck and the seat of her pants and slammed Amanda Rogers against the bar. Than she grabbed the denim blouse of her rival. Ripped it completely of the biker queen.

Cheers came from the crowd. The locals went wild when they say the blonde stripped of her shirt showing a sexy black bra with a nice pair of big tits in it. The bikers were watching the whole fight with more and more amazement. Was this blonde really the cool, rough leaders girlfriend? And look at what a poorly fighter she was. The bikers were shocked but also enjoyed the downfall of the arrogant Amanda Rogers who was nothing more than a bluffing bully.

Amanda was stripped of her shirt and now resting on her hands and knees. Sweat was dripping of her body. She breathed loudly. She was exhausted. Behind her was standing Chloe with a big grin on her face. She did not look even tired. Not one hair was out of place. The blondes jeans was wet of beer and sweat. Her beautiful blonde hair was sweaty and tousled. While Chloe looked exact the same as when the fight started.

"Look at you bimbo. Look what i have done to you in just five minutes. hahaha what a joke you are." Hearing the Japanese woman making fun of her gave the blonde some new strength. She managed to get up on her feet again. She thought to herself "no not again, not again/" She turned around and screamed "I KILL YOU!!!"

With swooshing arms she did another uncontrollable and clumsy attack. Her smaller rival grabbed Amanda's left arm and started to yang her around. "WWWWHHAAAAAAAAAA" while screaming Amanda was led by Chloe who made her run circles. Big, clumsy steps she took and when Chloe let go of her the blonde who lost every sense of control on her steps circled around her axis and landed plump ass first between some of her member bikers who sat in a corner.

"KLING, CLONG, KLANGG" wits spread legs and a look of total disorientation the blonde lay between some other bikers who were lying underneath her. "WOW look at that hot tits!" a guy screamed. Amanda herd the comment and watched her exposed bosom. Her face turned beet red. To her horror she had lost her bra while Chloe send her flying to the bar.

Amanda's legs were grabbed by Chloe. The small woman yanked the big blonde over the floor. Amanda's big ass was gliding and pumping over the wooden floor. Also her bare back slide over the wooden floor that costed her a lot of pain. When the topless blonde was dragged to the center of the saloon Chloe announced. "And people, do you also want me to strip of her pants?" The town folks screamed all that they wanted to see the arrogant peace of shit naked.

Amanda who lay helpless on the floor almost had to piss her pants by the idea that again in a fight she would lost all her clothes! She wanted to crawl away. On her hands and knees she tried to escape as fast as she could. But to her horror she felt the hands of her rival grabbing the waistband of her jeans! "Where do you think you going. When i say is strip you naked than i will do that!" a laughing Chloe screamed.

What a funny and hilarious sight it was. The big, hot blonde lay outstretched on her belly with her both hands having a tight grip on the waistband of her jeans. While Chloe was tugging on the jeans to get if of. The jeans was lowered halfway the spectacular hot ass of the biker queen. The white butt cheeks and ass crack were exposed a bit. But the blonde was fighting for all she was worth.

Gina the ex girlfriend of Charlie could not recover from laughing. What a pathetic b*tch this Amanda was. The only thing she regretted was that she did not dare the blonde to fight her. Beating the shit out of this big and slow woman wasn't that difficult. Gina had a 14 yo niece who could kick Charlie's girlfriend easily she thought.

She was pleading and screaming "NO, NO, NO PLEASE NO… OOH PLEASE NOT MY PANTS, NOT MY PANTS!!" I BEG YOU, I BEG YOU OOHHH NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO I BEG YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" tears swell up in her eyes. She was screaming and crying like a baby not to get stripped of her pants. She was squirming on the ground, laying on her tits and belly. The Japanese siting on her legs tugging and tugging on the jeans. But it did not went lower than halfway of her big round butt.

Chloe knew that this was not working. For the first time in the fight the blonde won a bit. So she let go of her rivals jeans and rolled the blonde on her back and started to punching Amanda's face. Giving the blonde hard punches to get her knocked out.

She finished the blonde by punching her on the face so Amanda went knock out. The town folks at the bar all cheered for Chloe. What a spectacular ass whipping she gave the arrogant and cocky biker b*tch. The biker b*tch that she had reduced from a proud woman to a laughing stock within ten minutes.

The bikers on the other hand were in shock of what they had just seen? Charlie watched the whole fight with his mouth open. The biker men did the same. But the biker chicks were laughing there ass off. They could not believe what a big joke this Amanda was. Look in the state she is in. A big sweaty mess. And even knocked out! What a laugh! What a joke! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chloe who could not believe that she won the fight this easy watched the blonde. She noticed the curves of her knockout rival and a mean smile she had on her face. "So people you want some extra show?" Chloe grabbed Amanda's boot and start to pull them off her.

Charlie wanted to interfere but the town folks and even his own bikers blocked him. They had promise not to interfere they said. Now Chloe had pull off Amanda's boots. What a sight it was. The big, soft and milky tits of miss biker queen exposed! Just laying in her fitly jeans.

Then to everyones joy, except Charlie's Chloe unbuttoned Amanda's jeans and she start to pull it down. It was hard work to do so. The jeans hugged Amanda's curvy hips and ass. And the jeans was wet of beer and soaked with Amanda's swear. So it did was hard to get the jeans off. She lowered it over the well shaped hips of the blonde. More and more naked flesh came in sight. And what a sight it was! A beautiful woman laying almost naked in this saloon. Her big tits exposed. Her tall, firm legs for all to see.

The only clothing remaining was a small black thong. Chloe was giggling to herself. She got even a bit aroused. Aroused of the power she had over this big dumb blonde b*tch. At that moment Amanda woke up. Dizzy and not knowing what happened to her? But Amanda she felt she was not wearing clothes and huh??? "What, what, what are you doing to me?" she screamed. To her horror Amanda saw she was getting stripped from her clothes by the girl who kicked her ass in a full saloon!

"NO, NO, NO NOT AGIAN!" she screamed and she grabbed the waistband of her tiny thong. Tears swelled up in her eyes and she started to beg Chloe not to take her thong off. "PLEASE NO, PLEASE NO, OOHH BUT, BUT OH NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOO!" But her rival was having a good grip on her thong and she was yanking at it.

Amanda tried to avoid her thong being ripped off. She lay on her back. Having the waistband of her thong in her hands. Pleading her rival not to take it down. But the tiny thong was stretched out by Chloe who was yanking at it. Then the material gave and the thong was ripped in peaces.
Amanda Rogers was fully exposed to the crowd. She lay totally naked with her legs spread in a crowded bar! Her shaved womanhood for all to see.

The tough biker chick was crying like a baby now. Her face beet red of the shame she was in. She quickly tried to cover her pussy and naked tits.
She then was getting on her hands and knees and was crawling away. Her big, white and curvy ass was shaking from the left to the right while she was crawling.

"Where do you think you are going to?" Chloe said while she grabbed Amanda by her hair. The naked and crying woman panicked and was sobbing and pleading to let her go. Chloe saw the big soft ass cheeks of the blonde and she felt an uncontrollable desire to smack that fat behind of the b*tch.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK was the sound with each smack Chloe gave to Amanda's ass. The big butt of the blonde was shivering and shaking with each blow she got. The people in the bar went wild. "YES KICK AND SMACK HER FAT ASS!" They scream. And Chloe was smacking that white ass for sure. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK hard blows on the blondes ass. Changing the color from white to deep red. A total dumbfounded looking Amanda who was on her hands and knees taking the beating. Her ass shiver and shaking and her tits hanging and shaking with each blow too.

All the people even the bikers were laughing and pointing at Amanda. The blonde was the centre of scorn. A woman reduced to a laughing object. Amanda who had the nickname "mighty blonde amazon". She wasn't looking so mighty anymore. Soon her nickname would be "miss flabby laughing stock. "STOP IT NOW!" screamed Charlie. He grabbed Chloe and pushed her off his girlfriend. "He embraced his poorly defeated girlfriend. "Oh Am oh my girl i will take care of you."

Bill the owner of the saloon came in action now. "How did you have the nerve to lay a hand on Chloe you coward. You and your stupid, weak girlfriend who fights like shit get out of my saloon and take that biker gang with you!" Charlie who was never been spoken to in this way stood up. "Old man how dare you speak to me in that way. I fucking kill you for that!"

Charlie attacked the middle aged Bill and wanted to kick his ass. All the anger of seeing his beloved Amanda reduced to a laughing stock he wanted to project on this man. So a new fight was on. Amanda who was sitting on her sore and naked ass was proud of her Charlie. He was a real man who was fighting for her.

Punches flew… but what was happening? Bill punched the young biker king on his face? He punched Charlie several times in his stomach? He was trowing Charlie over tables? He yanked Charlie's shirt off? He stripped Charlie's jeans off? After a few minutes Bill was trowing a complete naked Charlie over a table. Charlie's exposed dick was dangling between his legs. He ended his journey next to his naked blonde girlfriend.

Amanda's mouth was wide open of shock and disbelief. Her tearful eyes were wide as saucers. Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. There they lay both totally naked next into each others arms. The formal king and queen of the Real Angels. What a joke they both were now.

The bikers left the pub. In shock what had happened to there leaders. This was a town where in the future they would not come anymore to collect taxes. Amanda and Charlie were thrown out of the saloon by the town folks. They did not get out of time riding there Harley motorcycles.
To the joy of the town folks Bill gave the pink bicycle of his 12 yo daughter to Amanda and the BMX bike from his 14 yo son to Charlie.

While people make fun of them Amanda and her boyfriend Charlie the two left the town riding both on children bicycles. Not needed to say mr and mrs Wong got there 500 dollars back. The money was found in one of the pockets of Amanda's tight jeans that were left behind by the big, curvy blonde with the rest of her clothes.

Amanda knew one thing for sure. Her career and that of her boyfriend Charlie as leaders of a motor gang were over… again she have to start a new life somewhere else…

Raycat
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Raycat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 09:11 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

A couple who are in love stripped naked and their enemies taking in the complete view. F*ck yeah!
They SO deserved this. I wouldn't stop laughing at them if I were there.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019