Login
or
Register

Old 01-24-2018, 07:29 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default beach & frum

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
Since my knee is bothering me I will bite. Exactly how naughty were you?

Was another naughty girl involved or were you the center of attention? My favorite question is did you tell hubby while you were doing it, is he getting daily reports or are you saving it for when he gets back to get him really hot?

Did you yell out any unladylike words in the process?

Sorry It is hard to type with one hand. I'm not saying why I am only using one hand. :-p
Beach & Frum,

Had my widowed girlfriend over for 2 days for some lezzy-fest adventures... Shopping, clubbing, and at home stuff. Yesterday afternoon, I had a male "select" friend join us... My girlfriend won't have penitration w/ anyone but my hubby... but shes ok w/ everything else..
We were downtown at night shopping and clubbing in the tourist section of Nashville. Naturally we wore short skirts & heels and were little flirts while guys bought us drinks. She a firm 34B and was braless w/ her nips hard from the night cold... that helped attract drinks from the boys.. lol

We played a little lezzy time for him, then we all got into a FFM adventure... We did alot of touchy feely and alot of oral , while I was the only one he could fuck... it works out well, as he goes down on her while fucking me on top alot...she likes to get behind him doggy and push his ass into me while fucking too... while I get fucked she caresses his nipples and balls and kisses him to make him feel good... I do the same to her at times when hes going down on her to make her feel good..as far as dirty talk went,- us girls were mainly talking to each other about it all happening..... he left at 6pm, and we spent the night together for another lezzyfest.....hubby knows, as we always tell each other our plans... hubby returns Fri.

So I was a naughty girl the last few days while hubbys away...
Old 01-25-2018, 08:36 AM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Beach & Frum,

Had my widowed girlfriend over for 2 days for some lezzy-fest adventures... Shopping, clubbing, and at home stuff. Yesterday afternoon, I had a male "select" friend join us... My girlfriend won't have penitration w/ anyone but my hubby... but shes ok w/ everything else..
We were downtown at night shopping and clubbing in the tourist section of Nashville. Naturally we wore short skirts & heels and were little flirts while guys bought us drinks. She a firm 34B and was braless w/ her nips hard from the night cold... that helped attract drinks from the boys.. lol

We played a little lezzy time for him, then we all got into a FFM adventure... We did alot of touchy feely and alot of oral , while I was the only one he could fuck... it works out well, as he goes down on her while fucking me on top alot...she likes to get behind him doggy and push his ass into me while fucking too... while I get fucked she caresses his nipples and balls and kisses him to make him feel good... I do the same to her at times when hes going down on her to make her feel good..as far as dirty talk went,- us girls were mainly talking to each other about it all happening..... he left at 6pm, and we spent the night together for another lezzyfest.....hubby knows, as we always tell each other our plans... hubby returns Fri.

So I was a naughty girl the last few days while hubbys away...
As usual your adventure made me nice and hard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2018, 11:09 PM

Default So I was a naughty girl the last few days while hubbys away.

"So I was a naughty girl the last few days while hubbys away."

Mr. Grits here,

Got home early today from skiiing @ 3pm, to find the "surprised" wife w/ one of her 'select" friends in the guest room in a compromising position!!... she didn't expect me home till the evening... found her wearing a Hooters tank w/ plaid skirt w/ her friend behind her with his cock under her skirt fucking her doggy style.... when they saw me they stayed in doggy position, as the wife looked up at me and said, "your home early?".. "your just in time to join in if you want too"?..... Well after a few days of skiing and no sex watching all the ski bunnys at the slopes, I was more then ready to join in!!!

I took off my cloths, walked over gave her a kiss, and stood in front of her taking doggy cock and stuck my cock in her mouth, and high fived our friend behind her....after a few minutes we switched positions and I was getting behind her doggy ... I asked how long they were here?.. he said about 2 hrs?... as I slid my cock under her skirt into her pussy I could feel that she already took his load.... I said, " honey, your pussy is slippery?".... she answered, "its been 2 hrs, of course he came already!!".... "give me your sperm!!... mix it w/ his"... I did pretty quickly... I was horny!! I had an enormous orgasm, my cock was pulsating and pumping sperm in her pussy like it wasn't going to end!!... wow!! ..... then he exploded in her mouth..... she got up on her knees and all that sperm just ran out of her!!...she swallowed his.... "HONEY!!, i CAN TELL you were a good boy while skiing! "...
meaning I pumped so much cum in her... lol

Us guys continued DP'ing her the rest of the afternoon to our mutual delite.... while a re-charge moment, I was watching him fucking her w/ her on top...she was straddled over him w/ her skirt ,and slowly riding his shaft.. she turned and looked at me, and asked- "do you like seeing me getting fucked?".... I threw her a kiss & smiled... she got cucky and told him, "cum in my pussy so hubby can see !!" ...".HONEY, I can feel his hard cock all the way up in me"... "I want his sperm in me !!".. "are you watching me fucking him?.. then she told him,-- "fuck me!- fuck me!- fuck me deep! -pump your load in me while hubby watchs us"... and he did ! .. it sounded like and enormous orgasm by their moans..

She just sat there on his cock milking it w/ her pussy muscles... "HONEY, it feels a little messy under my skirt?".... we all laughed..... He left @ 6pm after giving him an intimate shower... then she gave me one too.... I like these kind of welcome home partys.

She told me about her few days while I was away w/ her girlfriend...

(Below pic is older, but same outfit as today.).

Attached Thumbnails
hot1.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 01-26-2018 at 11:16 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 12:18 PM

Thanked 10,811 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
"So I was a naughty girl the last few days while hubbys away."

Mr. Grits here,

Got home early today from skiiing @ 3pm, to find the "surprised" wife w/ one of her 'select" friends in the guest room in a compromising position!!... she didn't expect me home till the evening... found her wearing a Hooters tank w/ plaid skirt w/ her friend behind her with his cock under her skirt fucking her doggy style.... when they saw me they stayed in doggy position, as the wife looked up at me and said, "your home early?".. "your just in time to join in if you want too"?..... Well after a few days of skiing and no sex watching all the ski bunnys at the slopes, I was more then ready to join in!!!

I took off my cloths, walked over gave her a kiss, and stood in front of her taking doggy cock and stuck my cock in her mouth, and high fived our friend behind her....after a few minutes we switched positions and I was getting behind her doggy ... I asked how long they were here?.. he said about 2 hrs?... as I slid my cock under her skirt into her pussy I could feel that she already took his load.... I said, " honey, your pussy is slippery?".... she answered, "its been 2 hrs, of course he came already!!".... "give me your sperm!!... mix it w/ his"... I did pretty quickly... I was horny!! I had an enormous orgasm, my cock was pulsating and pumping sperm in her pussy like it wasn't going to end!!... wow!! ..... then he exploded in her mouth..... she got up on her knees and all that sperm just ran out of her!!...she swallowed his.... "HONEY!!, i CAN TELL you were a good boy while skiing! "...
meaning I pumped so much cum in her... lol

Us guys continued DP'ing her the rest of the afternoon to our mutual delite.... while a re-charge moment, I was watching him fucking her w/ her on top...she was straddled over him w/ her skirt ,and slowly riding his shaft.. she turned and looked at me, and asked- "do you like seeing me getting fucked?".... I threw her a kiss & smiled... she got cucky and told him, "cum in my pussy so hubby can see !!" ...".HONEY, I can feel his hard cock all the way up in me"... "I want his sperm in me !!".. "are you watching me fucking him?.. then she told him,-- "fuck me!- fuck me!- fuck me deep! -pump your load in me while hubby watchs us"... and he did ! .. it sounded like and enormous orgasm by their moans..

She just sat there on his cock milking it w/ her pussy muscles... "HONEY, it feels a little messy under my skirt?".... we all laughed..... He left @ 6pm after giving him an intimate shower... then she gave me one too.... I like these kind of welcome home partys.

She told me about her few days while I was away w/ her girlfriend...

(Below pic is older, but same outfit as today.).

And to think some people would be upset to come home and find their wife with a cock buried in her pussy. You get a give him a high five while she sucks your cock.
I love the part where you fuck her and realize she has a load of cum in her already.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2018, 06:33 PM

home and find their wife with a cock buried in her pussy. You get a give him a high five while she sucks your cock.
I love the part where you fuck her and realize she has a load of cum in her already.[/QUOTE]

Thanks,... its never a real surprise, we do tell each other our plans, thou I didn't expect to walk in on this one upon returning from skiing.... but when I do get surprised, I go w/ the flow and enjoy the moment. She actually got more horny/excited when I arrived--because now she had 2 cocks to play w/ and keep her busy..
The "select" friend told me that he was glad I arrived.. because she was wearing him out the prior 2 hrs... well we wore her out the next 3 hrs fucking her holes in all sorts of positions, pumping cum in her everywhere... I was horny after 4 days of no sex skiing , so my balls were full of cum w/ no where to put it.. lol

She loves knowing she makes guys cum.. it makes her feel sexy/sl*tty .. that hot cum-flow feeling in her makes her orgasm. We made her orgasm alot that afternoon.... I love watching her high-heels waving around in the air missionary w/ another guy inpaled in her and she knows it.. she puts on a show for me, and tops it off asking me, --"do you like watching me getting fucked??"..... I can't wait for sloppy seconds when she says that, and when I climb on she usually tells me again to get me hot.
Gotta love our relationship!!

BTW- at skiing, there was no shortage of ski-bunnys looking for cock... my buddys hooked up well ... but we/I don't fuck w/ strangers or pick-ups... thats our rules... thats why we have, "select" friends only.,, (& our "swing" group).

Last edited by GRITS; 01-30-2018 at 06:43 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 10:41 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

she will only let Grits fuck her? Why? Is your friend widowed because she fucked him to death?

I still can't believe how hot our MMFF was. I could watch her having sex every minute of every day. She was losing her mind, and then D watched me with the girl from less than a foot away. She was begging the girl to cum
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 12:18 AM

Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
she will only let Grits fuck her? Why? Is your friend widowed because she fucked him to death?

I still can't believe how hot our MMFF was. I could watch her having sex every minute of every day. She was losing her mind, and then D watched me with the girl from less than a foot away. She was begging the girl to cum
No not quite,
She never fooled around on her husband, and the thing w/ my hubby is just what I said, she will only fuck him and I share him w/ her because of her ongoing loyality & grief......
....Her husband was a policeman who was ambushed and assinated by cowards who thought killing a policeman is just "ok" because of the racist "black lives matter' thing... he was walking a beat, and they shot him in the back & killed him........ contrary to belief-- DEAD Policeman don't come back in next weeks TV show...

She moved to Nashville near us and we all take care of each other & hug each other , as she had to get away from the memories of the city she lived in....
Attached Thumbnails
herewego%20(165).jpg  
Old 02-05-2018, 12:25 PM

that sucks. gun violence is full cowardice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 07:52 PM

is she something Grits really likes? That is exactly my worry
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2018, 12:34 AM