Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2013, 11:32 PM

Thanked 4,152 Times in 69 Posts
Default Tame Embarrasment

I picked up my wife late from work one evening. I was surprised she wore that light blue top. When she stepped in the car I could clearly see the granny type bra visible beneath it.

Once inside the car she looked toward me exasperated. She was tired, grumpy, but glad to see me.
We rounded the corner, out the parking lot, headed toward our small town and home. Once we hit the
sparsely traveled road she moved with a hurried determination. Reaching under, sn*tching the old style
bra from around her placing it on the seat. She instantly felt much better.

My eyes quickly glanced up and over my little Latina wifey. The bra removed, the light blue top now presented the sight of large sized brown aureolas, and plump nipples with obvious apparentness. This was an unusual moment. In the car, on the road, out in public and her tits visible. The situation had me sprouting a Chubby.

Realistically, there was no chance anyone would see. She was safe, feeling better, and starting to relax.
We shared about our day, unwinding conversation, soft pleasing melodies playing in the car.

Nearing our small town the conversation turned to the subject of dinner. It was late evening, the thought of cooking
sounded unpleasant. I suggested, if we hurried we could make it to our little favorite restaurant before it closed.
When we parked my mind was humming with the thoughts of how she looked. The idea that another man might see her stirring in my mind. I was further excited as she exited the car with her tits still visible. This was My wife, unreal!!

My anticipations were dashed when she marched behind the car, opened the trunk and grabbed a shawl. She instructed me to hurry in before it closed. Carefully she d****d the shawl around her neck and down her front covering those special sexy gems...

We had arrived just as it was closing. As regular customers we received the courtesy, and took a seat in our booth.
I don't remember just what we ordered, only that our order was quickly made.

By the time our food was served we were the only ones remaining in the small restaurant. Our young waitress
was cordial, telling us not to hurry, excusing herself and disappearing.

We were alone, relaxed, enjoying our meal. The shawl my wife was wearing drooping forward with every bite.
There were a few times it landed in her plate.... She looked around very carefully, timidly scouting. She finally decided to remove the shawl worried it would get soiled. Her face filled with a sheepish flush setting it on the booth seat. Her top not sheer, sheer transparent, but yet, it did not hide her large brown hoops nor her fat dark nipples poking forward. She may as well been topless.

I could not believe she did it. I could see the pale light tone of her breasts accented by her normally covert tits. My wife's tits, parading in a public place. This was completely out of character. When the waitress checked in on us she quickly retreated. There was an obvious awareness. My wife acting casual, normal. I suspected nobody would ever see except that young waitress. I'm sure my wife thought the same.

When our meal concluded my wife choose to engage the young waitress with questions about ingredients, and spices. They were questions the young gal could not answer. It surprised me my wife had prolonged those awkward moments. I had expected a quick exit, or at least the return of the shawl.

We were still seated and about to get up when the restaurant cook/owner suddenly stood at our table. I don't think I can adequately put into words the contrast of those two faces at that moment. My wife caught point blank with her breasts on display. Her very own ingredient questions having invited his presence. Really, her questions had invited his mind to explore the revelation of her tits. Her emotions in a fuzzed daze. She did not know how to react. I could almost see her thoughts,

"Do I cover?, do I fold my arms? do I act casual ? what do I do?"

She sat frozen in place unguarded, eyes looking back up at him, both breasts visible, caught.

He was infatuated, gleaming with pleasure. He now knew just how this brown eyed beauty looks bare breasted, topless.

We had some short exchanges with him in the past. Some casual brief introductions and pleasantries. He was in no hurry here, giving my wife's tits a good long looking over. They were engaged in conversation, one sat in flushed embarrassment, while the other stood in awed discovery.

When we got to the car she mused with regret, "Well that was embarrassing!"

It took several weeks before we could return. The restaurant busy, bustling. He came to our table with a warm greeting smile. It was a quick exchange. Her quick eye connection, her head dropped down, eyes on the menu.
Her tits imprinted in his mind, his grin. Both reliving that one late evening. I got a chubby.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:22 PM

Thanked 4,065 Times in 405 Posts

Wife and I were at a Boston Red Sox game in the summer of 2006. Wife had on a white cotton shirt...no bra. it was about 95 degrees and humid. Well wouldn't you know it the rain came and came and came. Before we could get out of the bleachers we were soaked. Guys were looking at us. I looked at her and it was like she had no shirt on at all.

Her perfect 36C's were there for all to see. Once she realized it she quickly got out the hand/arm bra. We eventually got down to get covered and she found another dark shirt to buy and put on. It was pretty entertaining for all around us.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:40 PM

Thanked 5,429 Times in 225 Posts

Not long after we got married we were living in a flat over a disused hotel. We had use of the old bar area to be honest we had full run of the hotel. This night we had a few friends around for drinks there were 5 guys and s couple of girls so we sat in the old bar we drank a lot. People started talking about going home I told Tracy I would tidy up if she wanted to have a shower and get ready for bed.

After about an hour Tracy came to find where I was she thought every one would have gone home by then so all she had on was a very thin negligee and even that was loosely tied. There were still me and 3 of the guys there one of the guys looked up and just said wow. Tracy went a little red but came over to us any way. She sat next to me and as she sat down the negligee rode up and exposed her shaved pussy to everyone and as she tried to cover her pussy her tits became exposed. By this time she was really embarresed and said she would go back to the flat. I told her she might as well stay. I pointed out there was nothing more she could show. Tracy settled down and chatted when she got up to get a drink her negligee again exposed her but this time she didn't bother covering back up when she sat back down she just untied it and let it fall however. She stayed exposed like that for over an hour before we showed the guys to a couple of the hotel rooms.........
Old 05-01-2014, 03:35 AM

My young gf one week ago went to her male doctor. he saw her many time in topless so he knows how her boobs look.

She was dressed with a good cleavage (i love she shows cleavage also when i'm not with her) and then, like in the past, she had to take off the bra. But she told me that this time he had to touch and grope her both boobs very carefully, talking about them for the Whole examination. She told me she wansn't embarassed because she knows him from many years but for me it was the first time a stranger could feel her bare boobs.

It's a strange feeling guys!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imcuriousguy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2014, 08:37 PM

Thanked 4,455 Times in 271 Posts
Default Wifes tits in the parking lot.

My wife and I were married about two years when this happened back in the early nineties. Her car was in the garage getting worked on so I had to pick her up after she got off work. It was cold when I dropped her off at work, so she wore a sweat shirt over her work clothes, and when she got off work she assumed it was still cold out so she put the sweat shirt back on. After she climbed into my truck she said she was hot, and pulled her sweat shirt up over head. What she didn't realize was her work shirt and her bra pulled up with her sweat shirt. Back then her tits were nice and firm, and were sticking straight out with her bra and work shirt bunched up on top of them. When she realized her tits were sticking out she very quickly pulled her bra and top back down over them. She gave a quick look around to to check if anybody had seen her, and sittting next to us in his truck was and old guy named Paul who was a janitor. He had a smile on his face and stuck out his tongue and wiggled it at her. Her faced turned red and she told me to get the hell out of there. After this Paul wouldn't leave my wife alone, he would flirt with her and even followed her into a supply closet and exposed his cock to her. After he exposed himself she threatened to report him and he finally left her alone.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2014, 12:27 AM

Thanked 26,561 Times in 1,274 Posts

I took a first date to a teen picnic just out of HS, she had on these very tight, sexy white pants. When got there and she stepped out of the car we heard a tearing sound, she reached behind her and her slacks had split. She was trying not to panic but she sat right back down so I wouldn't see her panties and said I had to take her back home. Well by the time we would drive all the way back to her house and back, the picnic would almost be over.

It was my mothers car, she sewed a lot, so I started looking through the glovebox and there was a needle and thread kit, great, you can sew your pants up. She said she had never sewn a button on, she had no idea how. I could actually sew pretty well for a guy, my mom taught us how to make parachutes and tents for our toy soldiers, useful skill to have.

I told her I could sew them up but she'd have to take them off. She hesitated, but caved, she was very embarrassed that I saw her in her panties. The panties were white cotton bikinis, what was super sexy was her embarrassment, I was hooked on seeing her blush and the faint outline of bush. My quick sewing job held up all afternoon.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:10 AM

Thanked 1,255 Times in 109 Posts
Default un willingly flashed her co workers

This more of an EUF/Up-skirt story but I guess I will share it here

This story was told by my GF according to her its the most embarrassing situation she experienced.

It happened before we started dating, She is working for a travel agency and one day she has to be part of the presentation team during a meeting.

It was really a busy day and they even have some clients invited so there where lots of people inside the conference room.

Their company has prescribe uniform and the women has to wear a blouse and a skirt with matching pantyhose, but during that time she was not able to put on the hose because she found that day the pantyhose all ready has tear so she just put on the uniform without one and instead she put on some her modesty shorts over her panties its like tight fitting cycling shorts.

My GF back then is kinda prude and shy about showing her legs and always worried that some body might see her panties under her skirt every time she goes to work that's why she either chooses to wear a pantyhose that has extra material near the crotch or wear modesty shorts every time she wears a dress or skirt.

That is how careful she is and you would think that nobody will ever get a glimpse of her panties at work but during that day at the meeting while fixing her make up inside the ladies room her modesty shorts accidentally got wet when she drop it on the wet floor so she can't wear it anymore because there is no time for it to get dry.

Now they proceeded with the meeting her boss spoke first about company goals and all that business related things then when its her turn to go to the microphone she accidentally trip and fell and they way she fell to floor her legs got spread apart and accidentally flashing her panties infront of her colleagues including all the guests.

She was humiliated that she could not even finished the meeting she can't believe that all of her colleagues saw her panties that day.

She told me she did go to work for 2days after that.

I am telling you guys I really got turned on when she told me that even though I know she really got upset from what happened.

Can you imagine a girl like that who is so worried people will get to she panties got exposed like that?
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PforPanchira For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 09:10 AM

Thanked 2,063 Times in 85 Posts
Default Lucky Teenagers get an eyeful

This episode happened about 20 years ago not long after i met my now wife. We had gone out for a drive on a glorious sunny day and stopped off to visit a castle. It was very quiet as we walked round the castle grounds with very few people around. I had taken a few pictures of my lady and the surroundings when we came across an old fashioned canon. I took a few photos and persuaded my somewhat shy girl to let me take a topless photo of her. Surprisingly she agreed but just after i had taken them three 16-17 year olds came round the corner. My girlfriend hastily tried to put her top on but managed to get it twisted on her head leaving her exposed breasts to three delighted viewers (sorry make that 4 as it also made my day). Here is a pic of the offending canon (s)
Attached Thumbnails
9.jpg  
Old 05-05-2014, 04:37 AM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

Late last summer me and the wife headed to the lake one Friday evening after work. It was dark by the time we got our deck boat launched and on our way to spend the night on the boat under the stars in one of our favorite coves. By the time we had reached our spot it was very late and using a spot light I made sure we were tucked away far into the cove off the main lake and by ourselves.
The front seats fold out into a bed providing a comfortable place to "fool around" and eventually sleep. It was very warm out that night so we slipped into some light clothing before falling asleep under a light blanket to help keep the dew off.
The next morning I awoke just as daylight arrived and got out of bed to take a leak off the side of the boat. As I stood there I was looking around to see if anybody was camping nearby because there were hiking trails that people could use to access the area. Didn't notice anyone at first then heard the sound of a tent zipper. Still didn't see a tent until I noticed movement just up the sloping bank not far away. A guy stood up and when we made eye contact he nodded to me before heading out of sight.
When he returned I would see him occasionally glance over in our direction and from his vantage point he could see down onto our boat. As I drank some coffee I started thinking how this could get interesting once my wife woke up because we had planned to spend the day on the lake and she would need to change into her swimsuit in the "privacy" of the cove.
I knew the odds were probably not in my favor and she would probably notice him because she is very careful about her privacy when changing. Thirty minutes later she started to stir as the summer heat started kicking in. As she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes she declared she needed to pee very bad and asked me to hurry and put the ladder off the side of the boat. As I fumbled with the ladder she was looking around to see if anyone was around and asked me if I had seen anyone. I assured her nobody was around and asked if she was going to put on her swimsuit. She said she couldn't wait and pleaded with me to hurry. I glanced around and the guy was looking our way but was hard to see because of all the bushes.
By the time I had the ladder secured to the boat she had peeled off her shorts and top and stood naked squeezing her legs together. I got out of her way and she quickly lowered herself into the water. She asked me to get her a towel and be ready to give it to her if a boat came around the corner.
A few moments later she was back on the boat drying off and digging around for her swimsuit. She wears a one piece and since it was the end of the summer she was very tanned except for the areas the suit covered. The sun was shining brightly one her white skin as fumbled with her suit, the whole time being watched.
This would not have been an ENF story had the guy's female companion not exited the tent and started talking alerting my wife someone was near. She glanced up and seen the guy staring at her and quickly dropped to the seat covering herself with her towel. She yelled out,"Oh my god there's people up there, hurry up and get us out of here!"
I quickly pulled up anchor an moved out of the cove as she tugged on her suit under the cover of the towel. We spent a good part of the day rehashing what happened and she was finally able to laugh a little about it. I think it may have actually excited her a bit, I know I enjoyed it.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:22 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
After this Paul wouldn't leave my wife alone, he would flirt with her and even followed her into a supply closet and exposed his cock to her. After he exposed himself she threatened to report him and he finally left her alone.
Paul is the kind of guy that is the reasno the rest of us can't have good things as often as we could.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MMF HEAD

1m:35s

09-20-2012
Dave St Pierre Arte TV CAP

4m:42s

10-11-2009
Chica conduciendo y tocandose

0m:31s

05-16-2006
nT xkx5671nuh9cp65uhv9971pd