Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-28-2009, 12:23 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts
Default Downpants stories

Low rise jeans have been with us for a little over a decade now, so I'm sure lots of us have had some surprising encounters with lovely ladies and their too-low pants. Most days, it seems like it's easier to catch a glimpse of a ladies bare tush hanging out her jeans than a peek up her skirt or down her blouse. Plus the downpants had the advantage of the lady almost always having her back to us. However, there are some downpants views that go beyond the ol' "Coin Slot" or "Whale Tail."

So here's a thread to post your stories of slipping pants, pubes peeking out, panties on display, and downpants memories in general.

I'll get the ball rolling with a personal fave that happened recently.

I work for a relatively young company. Lots of attractive 20-somethings. We were at an off-site at a Dave & Busters- sort of a restaurant/grown ups' video arcade- for some team building exercise. Most people were dressed pretty casual, and several of us were playing pool.

The girl in question- lets call her Kim- was half Japanese, half Jewish, and she got the best of both. Asian features and hair, but a nice curvy figure and a very animated, jiggly set of C cups. She had lovely little bubble of a butt, and that that swished and swayed like a metronome when she walked. On this night, she was wearing a baby t-shirt, and a pair of low rise jeans. Kim had taken up jogging recently, a lost a couple pounds, making the jeans conspicuously loose. They hung with a loose gap between her and her skin, and she wasn't wearing any belt.

The cue ball took a funny bounce, and ended up under the table. Ever the helpful, chipper sort, squated down to retrieve it. He loose jeans weren't ready for that. A good 4 to 5 inches- at least HALF of her ass- rolled out the top of those jeans.

Amazingly enough, she didn't even notice at first. Everyone else did. Conversation came to a halt, and that was probably her first clue. She got the ball, but now was aware half of her ass was hanging out, and her jeans were sinking fast. She covered her crack and tugged at the jeans vainly. She tried to steady herself with her other hand, but she was holding the cue ball. She fell backwards, her mostly-bare ass hitting the carpet.

It's worth noting at this point that no panties ever appeared. Either she was wearing the tiniest panties ever, or she was walking around in these loose jeans with no underwear.

Red-faced at her predicament and everyone's undivided attention, Kim basiclly wound up laying down on the floor and wiggling her ass back into her jeans before attempting to stand. She tied a sweatshirt around her waist to avoid another incident, but the memory was already burned into my mind.

Last edited by Gao; 08-28-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:58 PM

Talking My favorite Ass

One time my friends girlfriend was taking me and him to a party. She was nice. She had nice dirty blonde hair, a nice round ass, nice tits, cute face. We first stopped at her house and she went inside to change. She must have wanted to get to the party quick, because she came out really fast. She was wearing a small black shirt that kinda rode up her stomach if she moved a little. She was wearing really nice low cut jeans that seamed to just hug her figure. She walked out and then e then went to the party.

When we got there, my friend got out of the car to go inside, while she was talking to a friend. I joined in on the coversation as well.

Then I saw it.

She leaned forward during the conversation. I happened to look down. Her jeans had opened just enough to see most of her ass. And what an ass! I saw the most amazingly beautiful ass, pale white with a great shape. I stood there stunned for almost ten minutes until we got out the car. Omg!
Old 12-23-2015, 06:56 PM

Red face Good downpants/downback

I love upskirts, windy skirts, etc., but if I see anyone's panties without permission these days, it's usually downback/downpants - and even those are rare.

But I did see one today. There's a hot girl at my pharmacy, maybe 20 or so. They have to wear khakis and a blue top, never tucked in. She wears very tight khakis, always with a belt. I never see her VPL. Her khakis are tight and small, when she bends over (to stock shelves, etc.), they go down, her top goes up, and her bare lower back is visible. I never knew if she even wears panties, no lines. The pants go low when she bends or squats, almost just exactly to the top of her buttcrack. But I can't say I've ever really seen her buttcrack, either. She's obviously very aware and knows how to dress.

But today, I was walking to get shaving cream or something, and I saw her squatting in the aisle. I literally had to pass right behind her, and from a distance, I thought I saw something (I have good eyes for this sort of thing, many of you can probably relate!). Sure enough, I looked down as I went behind her, and saw the top waistband of some light green bikinis sticking out from her tight khakis with belt! I had to walk behind her again to check out (not that I minded), and I saw them briefly again. But I think it suddenly hit her . . . she popped up, and reached back, probably to check the position of her panty or tuck it in or pull up her khakis. But too late, I'd seen her panty!

Apparently she wears very low and small bikinis, so that although her khakis only come to the top of her buttcrack, her panty is usually even lower. But now her secret is revealed, and she may even know that her panty was seen.

Anybody had any similar panty views?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2015, 03:29 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default two at once

Went to the high school basketball game Tuesday night. With it being close to the holidays a lot of the recent grads were back home from college and came to the game. A group of four girls sat on the bleachers in front of my wife and I. As they took off their jackets I noticed I may get a good view. Two of the girls had long sweaters that covered their butts but the other two had shorter shirts that just came to the top of their jeans.

They both seemed aware of what might show as they both constantly were pulling their shirts down. But during the course of the game one and sometimes both had a little bit of ass crack on display. The best moment came when the four girls pushed together for a group "selfie." The girl seated on the left leaned way over to the right and about a third of her ass came into view. She held the pose for a series of pics as they kept taking them to get just the right one. When they were done the one on the left actually stood up to fix her jeans.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:16 PM

Default At a library

Saw one today, asked a reference librarian for help. Late 20s, sweatshirt and jeans, as she bent forward (of course), her top rode up and jeans slipped down, no belt, revealing an inch of her blue-green bikini panties.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2016, 03:20 PM

Default upskirt

I was on vacation in Hawaii a few years back and went on a dinner cruise with my wife. They were serving cocktails and and the cruise was set up with a bunch of bench seats that faced each other. There was this couple very young, if I were to guess I would say I was surprised to see them drinking alcohol. However, they were being served booze so I'm sure they were at least 21 years old. The girls was a brunet with smaller boobs, but she was showing off her great tan legs in a short skirt. The entire night this couple sat right across from us and she was very careful at keeping her legs crossed. But about once the booze started to kick in, she became less concerned with sitting so proper. I had to be very careful that my wife didn't catch me looking, but as the night progressed there it was a perfect up skirt. She had on neon pink panties, that were sheer. I was able to see her brown patch of hair, making a perfect landing strip and bright pink panties for the rest of the night.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bongthong For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2016, 12:22 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Easter peek

At my mil's today for Easter my wife gave some good views. She was on her knees in front of me playing with our niece's toddler. After a few minutes on the floor a good two inches of her butt was on display. Every once in a while she would tug her jeans up but it would only be moments before they fell enough again to provide a nice view.

I'm sure one of my brother in laws got a good look, along with a few of my wife's sisters. It seems to me many women now just accept the fact that their butt is going to occasionally be on display.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 12:22 PM

Default Nice One The Other Day

I had a nice downpants view the other day. I was shopping, just for some sock, at a store short name starts with the letter K and they have all sort of coupons to lure the customers in.

So I just was going to get in line for the cash register when I noticed two female employees (both in their 40's I would say) working on a mannequin display. They were both kneeling and or squatting down and the one with her back to me had on jeans that were pulled far enough down in the back that I could see about an inch and a half of her nice bum crack and just peeking out from beyond her jean waist band that was pulled down from the squatting was her raspberry colored panties just showing a hint of her panty waist band. Obviously her panties were low cut as not much was showing. Since she was working with another employee and they were trying to work on something at the same time she likely knew her jeans were pulled down but was in the middle of doing something with the other employee that she did not bother to reach around and pull her jeans up. I was disappointed as just as I got in line, the store was not very busy I got called to the register so I did not get more than a minute or a little more of seeing her nice crack displayed like that. However as I headed towards the register I walked right next to this woman and got a nice deep view down from the top of her nice crack, with her panties and jeans pulled tight you could see a gap at her crack and I saw a nice ass crack on a mature woman that likely only her husband gets to see. She made my day.

Tame but true!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enjoyslife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 11:15 PM

Default At the bus station

I was sitting beside this ebony girl today at the bus station on a bench waiting for a bus. She was leaning over with her elbows on her knees looking through her phone. About 2 inches of her black crack was out. I couldn't see any underwear. It was a good 5 minutes that she stayed in that position.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to james_king For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 07:41 PM

Default Girlfriend

My friend came over to me and my girlfriend's flat the other day, my girlfriend was wearing back jeans and a black top, she is 20 and very attractive. We were watching something on TV and a wire needed to be changed at the back, my girlfriend stood up and went up to the TV, as she bent over to change the wire her shirt rode up and she exposed her knickers over the top of her jeans. They were white with flowers on, it was a massive turn on knowing my friend was watching and had seen what knickers she was wearing.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida