photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-13-2018, 07:47 AM

Default Husbands/boyfriends wearing our panties

I know this site is about us wives and ladies. But my curiosity made me wonder what everyone's thoughts on our husbands and or boyfriends wearing our panties were. Absolutely love seeing my man in a pair of my panties we're done. That's the way it is. So if there's any other lady that have the same feelings I'd like to hear about them and even the man stories would be grateful. And this is my first new thread post so please be patient while I figure this out thanks everyone
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Funhscupl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 06:28 PM

I love wearing knickers, when nobody else knows. My secret 👹
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2018, 10:41 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default twice

I've worn panties twice in my life. Both times at the request of my significant other and with basically the same results.

The first time was with my girlfriend Stacie in the late 80's. We were fooling around in her bedroom after school one day. I had just pulled off her skimpy silk purple panties when out of the blue she asked me to put them on. I stepped into them and pulled them up. It looked ridiculous to me. My hard on was sticking up and out of the waist band. Stacie shared my opinion and we were both cracking up. She lay back on her bed and told me to take them off and join her. So I did.

The second time was with my wife in the mid 90's. This time actually started out as a joke. We had just watched Bull Durham on HBO and the scene where Nuke LaLoosh was wearing the garter belt really cracked Lisa up. We got talking about it and she decided she wanted to see me in one of her garter belts. So we went to the bedroom and I got undressed as she went to her lingerie drawer. She handed me a white garter belt. I put it on and then she said I needed the matching panties. We were both laughing as I pulled them on. Again, skimpy panties are not made to contain a hardening cock. She then started stroking me over her panties until I was fully hard. As she was still laughing she dropped to her knees in front of me and then pulled her panties off me. Lisa then wrapped them around my cock and started pumping and occasionally licking my head. After she made me cum she cleaned me up with her panties. She then said “well that part was fun but I don't need to see you in my clothes again.”
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2018, 05:37 PM

Default panties

I dated a girl that LOVED when I wore panties! She would go shopping and bring some over for me to model, my collection was up to 100 pairs. I let her take pictures to show her friends and they all thought it was hot.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shap420 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2018, 10:24 AM

My name CIP stands for cuckold in panties. We live the life 24/7.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cip For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2018, 08:58 AM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

I have had a few girls ask me to wear their panties during the day so they know I'm thinking about them. No big deal but its different. And I can see how guys go for them all the time.
Old 02-26-2018, 05:01 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Not panties, but might as well be.

The wife has always liked me to wear, and often buys me silky, stretchy, ultra thin or translucent very brief men's underwear. Not for everyday use, but if we were going out and likely to get intimate afterward. Or even at home after a shower, and intimacy was likely to follow it is good idea for me to slip on a pair. Whenever she sees I am wearing some of those, she gets this certain mischievous smile comes across her face. And all is good!
We were recently invited to an adult pajama party with a fairly large group of friends. No, not a swingers thing, but we knew for sure "racy" PJs would be the norm. She bought me a pair of very thin, silky panty-like shorts to wear! no way! She argues that she got them in a men's store, so somehow that makes it fine. We compromised on a pair of very lightweight silky boxer shorts.
I can't say for sure, only a guess, but I think her seeing me in "panties", she somehow feels I am being emasculated, as it is demeaning or humiliating me? And / or, sees me as being submissive??? And she as domineering?? That certain mischievous smile she gets is something very different.
Whatever it is, it gets her motor running.......

Last edited by stevezr1; 02-26-2018 at 05:08 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap420 View Post
I dated a girl that LOVED when I wore panties! She would go shopping and bring some over for me to model, my collection was up to 100 pairs. I let her take pictures to show her friends and they all thought it was hot.
That's awesome. My wife has shared with some of her friends also. I fukn love it cuz 2 of her friends even gave her a pair of their panties for me to try on so she could send them pictures wearing them for them. Trying on other ladies panties was extremely hot.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Funhscupl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cip View Post
My name CIP stands for cuckold in panties. We live the life 24/7.
Would enjoy hearing and seeing more about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funhscupl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2018, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funhscupl View Post
That's awesome. My wife has shared with some of her friends also. I fukn love it cuz 2 of her friends even gave her a pair of their panties for me to try on so she could send them pictures wearing them for them. Trying on other ladies panties was extremely hot.
Any more to add to this story ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
245lb, husband, lingerie, questions, wifes panties

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting