One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

View Poll Results: What's your hottest taboo fantasy for your wife?
Inlaw 62 12.86%
Her Relative 109 22.61%
Co worker 167 34.65%
Younger/Older 200 41.49%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 482. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2017, 04:41 PM

Thanked 15,405 Times in 777 Posts
Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
And it's the wife's fantasy, but I'm on-board with it whole heartedly! Taboo in that there is no drug or alcohol that could make here actually do the act.

And that fantasy is to be coerced into masturbating for a group of people.
Many versions and scenarios have evolved, including being on a stage sitting naked in a chair with legs spread wide and strapped down ......... with a hundred people watching. Of course she looses all control and masturbates furiously.
Wow that's a very sexy and hot fantasy!!! Love it she must get so turned on thinking and talking about it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2017, 05:46 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
And it's the wife's fantasy, but I'm on-board with it whole heartedly! Taboo in that there is no drug or alcohol that could make here actually do the act.

And that fantasy is to be coerced into masturbating for a group of people.
Many versions and scenarios have evolved, including being on a stage sitting naked in a chair with legs spread wide and strapped down ......... with a hundred people watching. Of course she looses all control and masturbates furiously.
This is what we are slowly heading towards. Barbarella has actually masturbated for about 2000+ people before on a live stream site a few years ago, but we never allowed her face to show, only her body and pussy with legs wide open. Many an orgasm was had and the sex we had after one of her sessions was always in the top echelon.

So if you want to get one step closer to the fantasy you could try allowing her to show off online.

EDIT: I see charismatic mentioned the same thing!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2017, 09:01 AM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
This is what we are slowly heading towards. Barbarella has actually masturbated for about 2000+ people before on a live stream site a few years ago, but we never allowed her face to show, only her body and pussy with legs wide open. Many an orgasm was had and the sex we had after one of her sessions was always in the top echelon.

So if you want to get one step closer to the fantasy you could try allowing her to show off online.

EDIT: I see charismatic mentioned the same thing!
What site you on ???
Old 01-18-2017, 06:13 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
What site you on ???
We aren't on any sites as we just keep it to real life now!

But when we streamed years ago, it definitely helped build Barbarella up to being naked in real life.
Now she has to be naked in real life on the beach otherwise she says it doesn't feel right.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2017, 09:18 AM

Default Biggest Taboo Fantasy Involving My Wife

I will write up the only true event I have ever had that belongs here at OneClick, which is how I secretly exposed my wife to two men she knew, who watched her change from her clothes to a swim suit, and they were able to see her totally nude. They in fact did not know I had set this up to happen, and believed they were for real spying on her. It is my only contribution I can make to this site, outside of writing on the fantasy board.

I am guessing the biggest taboo fantasy related to my wife would be arranging for her to be stripped at a dance club or some place like that, and then have a guy grab her boobs from behind before she could cover up, or spank her ass or run his hand along her slit. While I would never want her penetrated in any way, I believe if this ever happened, once over it, the memory of watching it happen to her would last forever in my spank thoughts.

Because I do not have a weakling or cuck fantasy, when I think of this scenario, I have gone to get drinks for us, and when I'm coming back, I see this happen to her. In real life, my wife will go to a dance club with me and wear a dress that could be, in theory, pulled off of her sort of easily. So in my thoughts, while I'm returning with drinks, I watch as a woman yanks down her dress and afterward her boyfriend does something sexual to her that involves forced touching. The idea of this happening and fifty people watching it turns me on like crazy. But naturally it has to be in the taboo section.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
My biggest one is one that I can't share with her - I'd love to watch the doctor checking her out...But I wouldn't dare say that I wanted to be there to see exactly what happened.
You could ask nicely and see what happens...I think it's not all that unusual for women to bring their partner to their exams, and it is fascinating to watch...or if you could share what she's told you before I'm sure I would not be the only one here interested.

Thanks!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackesteyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncouple View Post
My wife's most taboo fantasy is for us to be dominated by another couple. Basically, she is made to serve both the man and the women in the most intermittent way. She says I'm tied up and can only watch. She's wondering about how to make this a reality. Ideas please !
OCC will only let me post 2 private messages every 700 hours. No joke.
Please write me at xirixATgmxDOTcom.
I have a wife and couple fetish along the lines of your interests.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:18 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default Wife's recent revelation.

This one has just come up from my wife.

Background

A couple of years after we were married my wife’s nephew, Ken, her oldest sister’s son, came to visit for the summer. He was in the 14-15 range. Everything was normal for the first week or so, but both she and I were frustrated by the fact we had to all of a sudden be careful how she was dressed. Her normal dress was not to be dressed at all.

Before his visit Linda’s normal routine was to swim laps for 30 minutes every morning before getting ready for work. She always swam nude. She would also usually swim when she got home to relieve the day’s stress, again nude. Weekends whenever the conditions were right, she’d try to spend a few hours laying in the sun working on her tan. She was always topless, usually completely nude. She’d normally walk around the house either naked or just wearing panties, a tee shirt handy if someone showed up at the door. Naturally this came to a halt when her nephew arrived. She, and especially I, hated the new code of dress for the boy. Looking back, she was covered around him, but usually sans bra and in short tight shorts and a baggy tee became her usual outfit. I found it sexy, catching a frequent DB and copping a quick feel of her ass. Unfortunately a swim suit became mandatory, abet a damned small bikini. No more skinny dipping.

One day the three of us were horsing around in the pool, playing keep away with some swim rings. We all wore swim goggles because most of the action occurred underwater. Linda was having some difficulty keeping her breasts covered when trying to keep hold of the rings and fight off Ken and me from stealing the rings. In the heat of competition seeing a way to take advantage, I started to pull on her bikini top, exposing a breast to get her to release the rings so she could cover herself. Underwater the view just got better and better. After a few dozen attempts to cover herself, she got tired of having a disadvantage and just stopped readjusting her top. Shortly after that, I pulled the strings holding her top and the top was flung to the side of the pool. She was now swimming topless and exposed to her nephew.

Not one to give up, she found that she could hold on to more rings if she stuffed them in her bottoms. Both Ken and I had been doing this for a while. Her bikini bottom was a lot smaller than our swim trunks, when we grabbed for the rings we would occasionally grab the string holding them together. Seeing a way to get her to give up, I pulled the strings on both sides and she had to decide whether to be naked or let go of the rings and cover herself. She let go of the rings and then instead of covering herself, she swam underwater to me and pulled my trunks down and off. Now both she and I were naked.

Ken got a good look at his naked aunt and when we all surfaced, he teased my wife about losing her suit. Big mistake on his part, Linda dove under water and grabbed Ken’s swim trunks and in one quick pull, he was as bare as the two of us. Without missing a beat, she grabbed the rings and the game was on again. For the next hour or so, it was a battle to see who could keep the rings. There was no part of the body that wasn’t seen, touched, bumped and grabbed. Ken saw and I assume touched his aunt everywhere.

When we were exhausted, Linda casually climbed out of the pool and not covering herself, walked across the yard to get a towel. She dried herself and then lay on a lounge chair to warm herself in the sun. She made no attempt to cover herself.

Ken and I followed her example and did the same.

After a rest, Linda turned to her nephew and told him that under no circumstances was this to be talked about to anyone. She also told him about her usual dressing habits before he arrived. She told him if he didn’t care and if he could keep this strictly to himself, she would go back to the way it was before he arrived, especially her nude swims in the morning and evening. He was allowed to be dressed or nude, it would be his decision. As long as he didn’t expose himself to anyone else, nothing would be said. He readily agreed, what young teen would give up the opportunity to see his hot aunt naked all the time?

For the rest of the summer Linda swam nude every morning and evening. Ken almost always was either swimming with her or at poolside watching. Linda would often walk around totally naked or at least topless and made no effort to cover herself. I don’t believe there was a day he didn’t see her at least partially, usually totally naked. He would often be nude as well, but not as much as Linda.

At no time was there any sexual contact on their part. It was only casual nudity. Yes, he often had erections, Linda had a talk with him about them and how he could privately relieve them. He did spend a lot of time just looking at her; Linda never admonished him or embarrassed him, though they both became comfortable enough to verbally tease each other about their lack of clothing.
Now, her taboo fantasy.

Ken is now grown up and married. He and his beautiful wife visit us occasionally. That summer has never been discussed. We don’t know if he has even told his wife about it. I doubt it. Linda has recently, after one of their visits, mentioned to me that she has fantasies of Ken spending a couple of weeks with us and she would like to be naked in his presence again. She knows that now that he is an adult he would look at her in an entirely different way, and she him. She would encourage him to be naked also.

She has fantasized about seeing his erect cock and would offer to relive him. She has also indicated she would love to suck him off and if he was willing to fuck him. She said she would really love it if I could watch and maybe even record it for us to watch after he left.

The likelihood of this actually happening is remote, neither of us want, or know how to approach him about this. I must admit that I would love to include his lovely young wife in our fantasy reunion.

Who knows, maybe he’ll have to be in our area on business and need a place to stay???
Old 01-27-2017, 05:15 PM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts
Default Lucky nephew!!

And a GREAT story- lots of fun details, a very sexy situation and a very hot wife! Wouldn't it be wonderful if her fantasy could come true- maybe you should think of it as a long term project.

Can we assume they live too far away for him to stop by for an afternoon some time? Can you visit him when she's away? I would think with an overnight stay at either end, there could be an opportunity for your wife to be seen dressed "casually" by him, and judge his reaction. We all know he's not forgotten a moment of that summer!

Thank you for the hot story, and all the images in my head right now
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 02:35 AM

Thanked 1,630 Times in 60 Posts

This is pretty mild-mannered compared to most other people's fantasies, but one that has always gotten me off is the fantasy of me and my wife in some sort of group shower situation (think Starship Troopers) with our friends - specifically people we know, not strangers - mostly male friends, who all get to see her naked body in exhaustive detail for the length of the shower. It's not exactly a sexual fantasy, in fact in the fantasy all she's doing is just cleaning herself and laughing and making casual chit-chat with everyone else - just naked the whole time.

How I'd ever make this fantasy come true, I have no idea!

Tags
taboo, wife taboo

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006