photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2014, 12:50 AM

never that fast but I came once with a girl on a night stand in about 30 seconds... was my first one night stand and hse was really hot haha. she left lol
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to optiquest For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 08:44 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

I came when she asked me if I wanted to come up for a nightcap.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2014, 11:28 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default First time DATY

I had never given oral pleasure until my first year a college. I was always fascinated about it, but never encountered a gal that was amenable to it. I had gotten together with this gal a 3-4 times and we had screwed twice, I think.

We were in bed naked hot into foreplay when I made a move toward mounting her. She stopped me and a asked if I had ever thought about pleasuring a girl with my mouth. I explained to her that I had fantasized about it many times, but hadn't found a gal that I felt comfortable to approach her as it seemed like most people thought of it as extreme where I had grown up.

She said why don't I try it on her and maybe I'd like it. Wow, I thought, my fantasy is about to happen. I moved my head down there and started t slowly lick and kiss. Obviously I wasn't quick enough for her as she reached down and spread her lips and pushed my mouth down on her clit. What a great feeling having her clit in my mouth and tasting her juices. I really got into it for probably about fifteen minutes. She was writhing and moaning finally cumming holding my head to her pussy. I could feel my cock hard as ever between me and the sheets. As she came I was dry humping the sheets and came myself shortly after she did.

I moved back up to face her and we kissed heavily and I could tell she was enjoying licking her juices off my face. She said now I'm going to return the favor. By this time junior was flaccid and covered with his own cum. I embarrassingly said, "I came already while doing you!" She reached down and began to feel him and said not to worry I'll take care of that. True to her words she had junior at attention in no time with her mouth and a little later I filled her mouth with my cum.

We became "oral buddies" trading oral pleasantries regularly. Evidently she was a good teacher as one day some time later she brought a girlfriend over who had never had it done to her and asked me to show her what it was like. And that became my first threesome.

Ahhh! to be nineteen and full of spunk again.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:04 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts
Default First time

As Dave Chappell used to say, "when I come, it's TIME!", so in that sense, there is no "too early" I suppose. But I do remember the first time I came with a naked female present, and it qualifies.

I had finger fucked her once while we were sitting in the from seat of the car, but that was it. She had let me see her pussy, but that was all we did. The next time we were together, we wound up back at my folks house, in the basement. I was actually a fairly shy kids, so we spent some time teasing around the subject, She noticed the obvious: I was hard, and said she'd never seen one before. I was quick to strip my jeans off -a thrill in itself that I hoped would lead to more. She wouldn't touch my cock, but she didn't resist when I took her jeans down.

I was honestly afraid I wouldn't find her hole as I got out the condom I had on hand for the occasion. As I got it on and we laid down, I asked her to guide me in. As she grabbed my cock, I erupted. Over before it began.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:24 PM

Default too often

I get very hard thinking about my wife being dirty and nasty in bed. when she strips down and caresses her curvy body, those big hips, hot tits and thick thighs, then starts to use her BBC dildo I cum very quickly. Often on her pussy and thighs before I even get my cock into her. She giggles some and fucks herself harder with those dildos. She needs a long lasting hung bull to get her off right.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TX_Hubby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawazAli View Post
Anytime my wife is hot for anal, I come even before full penetration. I guess I get too excited to see my cock going in ass.
Haha. Same here. On the rare occasion she doesn't say no, it's like "omg. She's actually going to let me. Ah. Ah. Sh!t! Hope she let's me try that again". Of course it doesn't help when she fidget so much I'm usually sliding around a cracked full of lube for a couple minutes before the tip enters.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kennyt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2014, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FawazAli View Post
Anytime my wife is hot for anal, I come even before full penetration. I guess I get too excited to see my cock going in ass.
I know what you mean. I tried for 12 years to talk my first wife into anal but it was always a no go. I finally talked her into trying a small vibrator and she loved it. We kept moving up in size with toys until she felt she could handle my average sized cock. After a night of lots of foreplay, both vaginal and anal, she actually told me she wanted me to f*ck her *ss.
After 12 years of waiting to hear her say that, I was so excited I took one full stroke and filled her up. Luckily I was able to quickly recover and enjoy her back door for a long time after that.

her a##.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2014, 12:46 PM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Ive came too fast but not as fast as you. I lasted in my about 30 seconds in the woman who would become my 2nd & current wife some 20yrs later
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2014, 06:31 AM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 100 Posts
Default My first time.

After prolonged mutual masturbation which was leading up to both of us losing our virginities I ended up cumming in the condom as I put it on.

Fortunately she was patient and 5 or 10 minutes later I managed to slip it in.. Probably lasted another 20 seconds tops.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GabberZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2014, 07:03 PM

Thanked 5,718 Times in 427 Posts

Well I've never come before penetration, but did get close to it on one occasion.

My girlfriend and I had spent the afternoon together and had been making out in the car for hours. By the time we found a secluded spot, and got round to actually having sex, I was so excited that I came after about three thrusts! Fortunately the girl was very mature about it - we just had a good laugh and enjoyed the rest of the day.

I remembered thinking, thank god it wasn't my previous girlfriend ... she'd have gone into an instant sulk and not spoken to me for the rest of the day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Tags
brunette, embarrased, perky, premature

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s