Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-26-2018, 07:46 AM

Thanked 4,144 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Love to see those pictures, maybe a couple of albums on your profile?
Excellent Idea 😁
Old 10-25-2018, 04:37 AM

Default An ex and now me.

An ex of my girlfriend had taken quite a few pics and vids of her and both of them in action.
Fortunately for me I was able to access these pics via my girlfriends laptop as she was still linked to his account.
I have downloaded alll and spent hours watching the clips and looking at the pics. I didn't delete any from his account. I quite enjoy the fact someone else has them aswell, for some reason. They ware all safe and showed no face shots to identify her. I wonder who he has shown
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowsheep For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2018, 06:45 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsheep View Post
They ware all safe and showed no face shots to identify her. I wonder who he has shown
Safe enough to show here, then!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 05:08 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Must be 100's and 100's of Pics of her

Well, being bikers and having been to a bunch of bike rallies, my wife must have had 100's and 100's of her flashing in various states of undress. I gave seen her plenty of times pictured in biker rally sites. So I don't have any idea how many guys may have pics of her. I know at Sturgis this past August a guy got a super pic of her posing for him in a pool. Wish I had a copy. Anyway, here is a sample of her having a little topless fun with two other biker friends. She is the one on the right.
Attached Thumbnails
Kern River Rally.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 05:51 PM

Default Jeff certainly does, now

Who has pics of my wife? Well, our friend Jeff does now.

For fun and a little extra spending money, my wife has been working at a well known tourist attraction not far from our house in NW Georgia.
During the month of October they celebrated Oktoberfest, which, among other things, included workers dressing in appropriate costumes. Karla wore a traditinal Bavarian style dress that looked something like the St. Pauli Girl. It showed a little bit of cleavage, but it wasn’t terribly revealing. I thought she looked really cute in it, so I posted a pic of her onto a secret f**eb**k we’re on. One of our guy friends on there just out of the blue responded with “Wow, I want her!” We were like, “Wow, that escelated quickly.” So, to tease him further I posted a pic down her top in the outfit, and he was like “You’re driving me crazy.”
Karla was really flattered, and I was a little turned on, so I said “Hey, do you wanna show him more???” Karla brightened up and said “What do you have in mind?” I showed her a pic I had on my phone of her left breast that I thought was really sexy, and I said “What if I crop this a bit and show him just a hint of your nipple and see what his reaction is?” She asked “What if he likes it? What if he wants to see more?” I said “I hope he does. Then we’ll tease him by sending him less and less cropped versions of it. Do you wanna?” She was like “I don’t know, do you think we should? Do you want to?” I said “I would love to, but do you want to?” She got a mischievous look on her face and in a husky voice said “Yes.” Then she wiggled out of her pajama bottoms (she was already topless). She was really turned on now and wanted me to play with her while we did this.
I cropped the pic down, and then it took us a sec to work up the nerve to send it because this was someone we actually know. We held our breath and took the plunge. I sent the first pic bellow with the words “You’re welcome.”
His response was immediate. In came the message “I love you!” Followed quickly by “Feel free to fill up my inbox!”
I showed his message to Karla and she got a bit flustered, clearly turned on. I asked “Should I send him the next one?” She pulled in tight, kissed me on the mouth, and whispered “Yessss.” I was really hard at this point. I loaded the next pic and hit send, followed by the message “Karla is smiling.” He responded “I’m thinking of things I would do to her and I’m smiling!”
That’s when we sent the full pic, the third one bellow. He said “You guys are awesome! I’d like to trace my fingers along everything I can see.”
He then talked about the things he wanted to do to her nipples, licking and sucking and tweaking. Then he wanted to see a picture of her tit being squeezed. I didn’t know if he meant by me or Karla, so I sent him one of both. He said “Okay, that does it. I’m going to jack off.” Karla wanted him to see a pic of her in her shelf bra that she feels really sexy in, so I asked him if he wanted to see that. Of course he did, and he was not disappointed with the fourth pic below. He then responded with a pic of himself, dick in hand, saying “Look what ypu made me do.” He went on to describe how we could both pleasure her, describin lots of details leading up to how he would slide into her from behind as I sucked her tits. We sent one more pic before he said she was driving him nuts, and it was at that point I think he came.
Attached Thumbnails
259E412D-870F-498A-AE36-92B869A987FA.jpeg   46532016-4A99-4DD2-AD56-22782215C11D.jpeg  

B139C9D3-3A7B-4C3C-8165-240C9A6389A5.jpeg   AB72CD63-A0C6-4A69-BCDD-B0C50F211C01.jpeg  

68AF44C2-C531-4C9A-80DF-0CFC5DD413C7.jpeg  

Last edited by Tsuga; 12-16-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Old 12-17-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
Who has pics of my wife? Well, our friend Jeff does now.

For fun and a little extra spending money, my wife has been working at a well known tourist attraction not far from our house in NW Georgia.
During the month of October they celebrated Oktoberfest, which, among other things, included workers dressing in appropriate costumes. Karla wore a traditinal Bavarian style dress that looked something like the St. Pauli Girl. It showed a little bit of cleavage, but it wasn’t terribly revealing. I thought she looked really cute in it, so I posted a pic of her onto a secret f**eb**k we’re on. One of our guy friends on there just out of the blue responded with “Wow, I want her!” We were like, “Wow, that escelated quickly.” So, to tease him further I posted a pic down her top in the outfit, and he was like “You’re driving me crazy.”
Karla was really flattered, and I was a little turned on, so I said “Hey, do you wanna show him more???” Karla brightened up and said “What do you have in mind?” I showed her a pic I had on my phone of her left breast that I thought was really sexy, and I said “What if I crop this a bit and show him just a hint of your nipple and see what his reaction is?” She asked “What if he likes it? What if he wants to see more?” I said “I hope he does. Then we’ll tease him by sending him less and less cropped versions of it. Do you wanna?” She was like “I don’t know, do you think we should? Do you want to?” I said “I would love to, but do you want to?” She got a mischievous look on her face and in a husky voice said “Yes.” Then she wiggled out of her pajama bottoms (she was already topless). She was really turned on now and wanted me to play with her while we did this.
I cropped the pic down, and then it took us a sec to work up the nerve to send it because this was someone we actually know. We held our breath and took the plunge. I sent the first pic bellow with the words “You’re welcome.”
His response was immediate. In came the message “I love you!” Followed quickly by “Feel free to fill up my inbox!”
I showed his message to Karla and she got a bit flustered, clearly turned on. I asked “Should I send him the next one?” She pulled in tight, kissed me on the mouth, and whispered “Yessss.” I was really hard at this point. I loaded the next pic and hit send, followed by the message “Karla is smiling.” He responded “I’m thinking of things I would do to her and I’m smiling!”
That’s when we sent the full pic, the third one bellow. He said “You guys are awesome! I’d like to trace my fingers along everything I can see.”
He then talked about the things he wanted to do to her nipples, licking and sucking and tweaking. Then he wanted to see a picture of her tit being squeezed. I didn’t know if he meant by me or Karla, so I sent him one of both. He said “Okay, that does it. I’m going to jack off.” Karla wanted him to see a pic of her in her shelf bra that she feels really sexy in, so I asked him if he wanted to see that. Of course he did, and he was not disappointed with the fourth pic below. He then responded with a pic of himself, dick in hand, saying “Look what ypu made me do.” He went on to describe how we could both pleasure her, describin lots of details leading up to how he would slide into her from behind as I sucked her tits. We sent one more pic before he said she was driving him nuts, and it was at that point I think he came.
Im sure youre buddy has whacked it to those tits more than once! Great tits! Thanks for sharing those awesome pics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpeelush View Post
Im sure youre buddy has whacked it to those tits more than once! Great tits! Thanks for sharing those awesome pics
I sure hope he has. I know I’ve whacked off thinking about him looking at them. The only thing I wish I had done better was to make it clear that he could see them in person if he put in just a little effort.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tsuga For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2018, 10:05 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Never too late!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
I sure hope he has. I know I’ve whacked off thinking about him looking at them. The only thing I wish I had done better was to make it clear that he could see them in person if he put in just a little effort.
It's not too late! Drop the hint!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 07:56 AM

Thanked 17,328 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeyes View Post
Interesting to hear!!!
And to this I will copy/paste your first line, which is also very applicable for my girlfriend:
To my understanding there hundreds if not thousands of nude pics of my wife taken before I met her.

She shared a looooot of her body (masturbating, nudes, blowjob pictures and videos) with her ex-boyfriends and hookups... As of today i'm still surprised I didn't see much of her on the internet.
And just recently, I found a video (not online, but on our laptop, from one of her cloud accounts), a grainy 40 (!!!) minute video, of her giving a long (well, 40 minute) blowjob/tease/handjob to a guy.
It sure turned me on to see that... oh, and the guy was recording her as well, so they both had their camera running. Interesting... and I still think I will see her online on one place or the other.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2018, 08:11 PM

Default Wedding Photographer

Since i just recently found an album that included Julie getting ready(see Julie's albums), and that I've never seen, I'm sure the photographer has more that neither of us have seen. The photographer is a family friend, and her husband(a known horndog) was the videographer. I'm sure he went through the photos and only included the "tame" ones in the set Julie received. While i dont mind that he has had copies, and probably jerked off to them, I wish he had secretly given me copies as well. Then, all of you would get to enjoy them too!

Tags
geri, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016