uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2016, 03:38 PM

Default A re-visit

After what feels like a long break, I got the chance to pay a visit to a German saunaland again. It was one that I already visited once before, and it’s combined with a family holiday resort with aquapark and stuff. Two good things I remembered from my last visit was the sometimes chaotic changing facilities, and the high frequency of families with hot mums and girls in their very early twenties.

Well, a bit like always, it started out slow. There were only 8-10 others in the sauna area, and all of them were in the relaxation zone, and were hence wearing their robes. Just one couple went to the sauna where I was sitting, but they were +60, and a bit outside my age range. One newly arrived woman caught my attention though. She wasn’t particular beautiful, but on the other hand not ugly, and she had this shy appearance that attracted me. She was already wearing a long bathrobe, and removed her bikini without taking the rope off, so I didn’t get a chance to check her body out. I could see her walking to the steam bath though, so I decided to join her there after a few minutes. It was a nice surprise to see her in there, because even though her face was a bit neutral, she had surprisingly nice, full, kind of saggy titties. Every time she leaned a little over, they were hanging from her chest, and I felt like wobbling them, but of course I didn’t do it. The steam bath is not the best place to observe though, because the air is rather foggy, so I left again after 5-10 minutes.

My next interesting encounter was a family with mum, dad and two little kids. The mum was tall and slim, had dark curly hair and had this serious school teacher look on her face that made her very attractive. I saw them remove their clothes from a distance, and a little later I joined them in the sauna. The mum was leaning towards the wall in the sauna, with one leg on the bench. I can see a nice, black strip of trimmed hair on her pussy, and her boobs were nice, rounded b-cups with brown, erect nipples. It was impossible to see that she quite recently had been breast-feeding two kids with them, and I spent some time enjoying the nice view.

Outside the sauna, it was getting quite empty again, so I decided to take a round to the locker room to see if it was about to fill up. There was no pressure there though, so people could easily use the relatively few changing facilities. Hence, I went back to the sauna, and waited for things to happen. I saw several (I presume) Scandinavian couples who entered in their bath clothes, saw the “no clothing” sign and the few naked people there, and then quickly left again. That was a pity. “Come on, give it a chance”, I tried to teleport to them.

After third sauna round, with a couple of nice ladies around 50, I checked the locker rooms a second time, and now the big rush in had started. There were people anyway, and while some waiting patiently at the changing cubicles, several others just started changing in the mixed area at the lockers. There were half and full naked people everywhere. I saw this mum putting diaper on her baby while she was completely naked. She had a big black bush and very heavy breast that were hanging over her belly that still looked a little pregnant. Others were obviously not so comfortable with the situation, and tried to change fast, but I still got lots of glimpses of boobs, butts and pussies. One chubby girl removed her bra under her T-shirt, and tried to put on her bikini top under the T-shirt as well. When lifting the bikini though, she also accidentally lifted her T-shirt, and gave me a nice view of both boobs before she got them covered. I also saw these two ladies round 40. One looked kind of Romanian, whereas the other could have been from everywhere. I wondered if they would change outside the cubicle also, and yup, there we go. The Romanian woman removed her pants and panties, and reveal a pussy with nice black, curly hair. After putting on her bikini pants, the shirt and top went off as well, and her dark tanned skin and lack of tan lines clearly showed that she was a woman that liked to suntan naked. Hence, it was not a big surprise when I saw that they headed straight to the sauna area, and I spent a nice sauna session with her and her friend. I actually don’t remember the friend very well, but that must be because this tanned roma mum’s body kept stealing my attention.

After a little while I decided to take my third, and probably last round trip to the locker room, because I only had about 40 mins left before I had to move on. But I had only stepped out of the sauna area, before I saw what could be the scoop of the day. It was a dad with his three kids – a little brother around 12-13 years old, and big sister around 20, and a little sister that was in between the two others. The big sister looked super hot, and I was thinking “wow, this could be good if they really go there”. They went in, and went straight to the shelves where people typically undress. The big sister was a little shy, and was very quick to put a towel around her. The little sister showed much more, but even though she definitely was fully developed, I’m a little uncertain about her age, so I won’t comment more on her here. They all went to a sauna together, and of course I joined them. The big sister was rather tall, and very slim without being too slim. When she dropped the towel, she revealed a very nice, small rounded butt, that stood out from her otherwise very straight back. She went in and sat on a bench, and I choose of course one opposite to her, so I could enjoy her nice boobs. They were a little larger than I had imagined, and had a very nice little “hang”. Her nipples were small but hard, and she had almost no coloration around them. She was so beautiful. She was also more tanned than the rest of the family, and weak tan lines revealed that she usually would wear a top on the beach.
She was sitting a way though so I could check her pussy, so I was waiting for her to leave to the “after sauna”-shower. After 15 nice minutes watching her beautiful body, she finally stood up, but covered so fast that I again missed the pussy. And to my big regret, she didn’t go to the shower, but went to the cold foot baths instead, where she could chill her feet, with the towel wrapped around her.

Hence, I decided to skip my shower as well, and went to the machine with crushed ice instead. That turned out to be a good idea. At the ice machine I saw a new girl that I didn’t notice earlier. She was probably also around 20, and I will call her the hippie chick, because her long hair had been turned into long dreadlocks. She was very “petite” in all possible ways, and had a super cute face – this kind of face that looks like it smiles, and when it’s relaxed. She was rubbing ice on her arms and shoulders, but had a big towel wrapped around her. Oppositely, I was completely naked, and stood next to her, rubbing ice all over myself. She smiled in a shy but super cute way. After the ice rubbing, she went for the steam bath, and I decided to walk straight after her, because the big sister still was taking foot baths. Outside the steam bath, the hippie chick took off her towel and revealed a skinny, but still kind of curvy body. Her boobs looked soft, but the nipples were nice and pointy. In the steam bath, she still looked a little shy, and she kind of tried to cover up, but only with one arm, which meant that she didn’t really manage to cover anything anyway.

After a nice steam bath with the hippie girl, I could see that the big sister and her family had moved to another sauna. There were many people in the area now, and this particular sauna was almost packed. Hence, I spent a good time there, looking at all the nice women, but of course mostly the big sister. However, she still managed to keep her pussy hidden for me. After ten minutes, I could not take more heat. I went to the ice machine again, and as a nice surprise, I found my hippie chick there, and even better, this time she followed my example and was completely naked. Her pointy nipples got even harder and pointier when she rubbed ice on her chest, and I also got a nice view of her shaved pussy, with a nice set of labia peeking out. Suddenly I could see the door to sauna open. It was the two sisters, and this time they went towards the shower room. I quit the ice immediately, and went in the same direction, and behind me I could see the hippie chick doing the same. Hence, I had the best possible end of my visit. The facility has four showers that kind of face each other. I was under one of them, the hippie chick was under the second, and the two sister were under the third and fourth. That was a wow-experience. And I finally got to see the big sisters pussy, which, as expected, was nice, tight and perfectly shaved.

I had to leave now, but it was after all a worthy final. Back in the locker room, I hit a peak again, and found two completely nude mums, getting changed from bath suites to regular clothes. I decided to join the party, and revealed my parts as well, while drying my body. As I started to dress, another mum came with her two kids. She was on the heavy side, but had a very nice and curvy body, and a big, black hair. Unfortunately, she was also wearing a bath suite, and she spent a lot of time getting her kids dressed, without making any attempts to undress herself. I was about to tie my shoes, so I kind of gave up on her, but then, as I finally zipped my back, she suddenly moved one bath suite strap down over her shoulder. Then she moved down the second one, and then she pushed down her bath suite, and two big boobs popped out. This is usually where they would stop, and next step will be to put on a bra. However, she kept pushing down, and a nice, trimmed, black pussy appeared from the bath suite. This was a really nice last goodbye, and again I must say that it was a nice sauna visit. The only thing I missed this time was the chubby girls. They should also feel free to enjoy the joy of nudity, just like their slimmer sisters.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:41 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default Winter is coming

Since temperatures started to fall, i've beer to the spa a couple of times. last week my partner and i got there around 7nish. As soon as i entered the the naked zone, i saw a three pieces of bikinis hanging there. So a couple of pool users enjoying a treat. I always enjoy the smile my girlfriend puts on when she is about to drop her bathrobe and naked infront of the man walking past...
We started off slowly with the steam grotto. It is a very narrow construction and oddly lit with very bright light. When we came in, there were three blokes (to one of which my better half referred to as tripod later on..) and two women - mother and daughter. There are benches on both sides, very close. We sat down opposite two guys, the two Serbian ladies next to them. The daughter had enormous breast, a little bit more weight than average - but then... unlike the men, both had their legs solidly crossed, almost pressed... the two guys left pretty soon. some minutes later a Turkish couple came in and sat opposite to use. The man was wearing trunks (! - not sure if shame or errectiob hiding...) but his chick was showing it all. She had a nice normal body form, some tattoos, very white breast and pubic region. She clearly wears stuff when getting a tan . Her guy looked a bit unpleasant there, but she was quite at ease. one leg bent, foot on the bench, right one on the ground in her flip-flops (nice flowery design). Sometimes she put her left arm on her left leg and pushed it down so it would touch her boyfriends legs... and all the while exposing her fully shaved pussy and the bikini white . My girlfriend was trying to provoke me (and the turkish guy) a little bit, taking her both feet on the bench, arms around the knee, showing the pussy oval to that guy. Then she started whispering about her not wearning panties under her pantyhose when traveling in the metro, which the guy next to us must have realized...
After 15 minutes we went out for a shower and then started to move towards cabin with the "Aufguss" at half past. Three early twens, having towels w****d around themselves, were already waiting there, as were some men, two other couples. When the Aufgussmeister finally arrived, everyone went in, dropping their towels before or when entering. Always enjoy following butt naked girls into the Sauna... I love butts. Three version, one very tiny, the other well formed and one hit by hail... but all of them beautiful faces. We didn't get a great seat, some guy was blocking my view, but I enjoyed the sweating. Afterwards we headed for the chairs. There were more people leaving than coming and the evening was petering out.
Yesterday I was all by myself. I started off with the steam grotto. In front of it there was a pair of pink flip flops and a white pair and I was positively shocked into seeing two beautiful 25-30 year old women. I parked myself just opposite and started to relax, leaning a bit back. Always find it very unusual to have two totally naked, uninhibited girls sitting 70 cm in front of you in bright light. They both had dark hair, but their breast very very different. One had kind of small breast, with pointy nipples looking outwards - but fully tanned... she had both feet on the ground, so I could see the bikini whites around her fully shaved pussy. They were maintaining a conversation and not really interested in me. The other girl had firm well formed round breast... almost unnaturally high hanging (you can't really say hanging, sitting/standing?). She had one of her legs put over the other, I could see a few pupic hairs but the leg was blocking further interest... Pointy Nipples sometimes moved her legs as she spoke, opening up the sight of her pussy. Suddenly the door opened and two men entered, they first hesitated then moved as to go wider into the grotto. Firm Nipples one leg was blocking the way, so uncrossed her legs, fully focused on making room for them, I got a glimps of her well groomed bush. After that they left. Soon it was time for me to showers and head for the Aufguss. When I got to the cabin, I saw the two women from the grotto already waiting there, towels around their bodies. Also in the crowd, violet haired/inked/pierced emo girl with boyfriend (type lumber jack), mother and daughter (20+/-), one women with 3 guys, one elder couple, one single woman, two gay couples and a number of men on their own. The Aufgussmeister asked everyone in, I settled into a spot higher up on the edge, nice view. Unfortunately the two women ended up on the far end, so I couldn't see them. The mother placed herself right next to me, laying down on the highest level bench. The daugher sat down one level lower, looking towards me. Next to her, lumber jack and Miss ink giving me her tatooed back. I got to see the side of the group with one woman. Right when the Aufgussmeister was about to close the door another women joined that group. She was a blackhaired pony tails, relatively tall with quite large breast. She quickly settled next to the blond woman. Both of them lifted their feet onto the bench, legs bent and pressed their breast onto their legs. The onpouring started and the heat was getting more intense each minute. The daughter had quite pointy nipples, she was sitting in a reclined position, legs slightly bent on the towel... She kept her eyes closed, the sweat droplets running down between her breast. After the 2nd onpour pony tails rearranged her towel, so she could put her feet on a lower bench. She was leaning forward as she was fighting with the increased heat, beautiful sideboobs. The hang easily forward and were just stunning. When the show was finished, most people left, but the two women and one men remained... I looked on for a bit but then got to much heat and left for the shower and a plunge into the icepool. When entering the shower the two women from the grotto were about to dry themselves with their towels.
Afterwards I got myself crushed on relaxing chair, reading last weekends Spiegel mag. The group with the two stunning women got settled right opposite to me, the blond women (30-35) in the middle, Pony (mid20) on her left, a guy on her right and the other two guys sat on the end of the outer chairs, all five started to talk. Sounded like a group of work colleagues. The blonds towel was way too short and as she kept her breast fully covered, her crotch was only barely covered, the legs flat on the bed. They all seemed quite upset about some work colleague and as the discussion dragged on, the blond relaxed her position, bent legs and thus gave me a view of her open pussy. At times she got conscientious of her position again, then she lower her legs but then forgot again as they kept on talking. Her inner lips were clearly visible at one point and when she dropped one leg to the side the visibility was just perfect.
Later I went for a glass of orange juice at the bar and then went to one of the smaller cabins, with lower temperature. There were only two inside, unrelated, one man and one woman in her late 30ies. The guy left quite soon, the woman barely moved. As she lay flat on the top bench, I didn't see much of her body, except for a pair of breast flattened by gravity. As I was away in dreams and relaxation I missed her exit. After another cold shower, followed by ginger tea, I relaxed a bit more in the silent room and then left for home.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:46 AM

Thanked 2,672 Times in 148 Posts
Default My sauna experiences

Hello,

I'm a regular sauna-visitor since a while now, and since I'm lucky enough to be able to experience European sauna culture I think I have quite some nice stories to share. I was following the threads in here for some while now, and I enjoyed reading about your experiences among saunas in Germany, Austria and other places in Europe. It happened more than once while reading your stories, that I had the feeling "oh, that's quite similar to what I've seen or experienced during my visits", so I started to write down my very own experiences which I now want to share with you.

First of all, I want to make clear that I'm going to spas and saunas primarily for leisure and chill-out, and I'm pretty sure I've missed most of the action around me because I've spend my time sleeping or reading a book. But there's sometimes also this desire to just sit and watch how all these other sauna visitors look like and how they act and behave. I'm fascinated about how ordinary people - like e.g. the couple from next door, an ordinary family, the group of students from abroad, a mother with her teenage daughter, some long-time working colleagues or a group of friends - just decide to go to a nudist place like this and spend some good time over there. I'm fascinated about their motivation, about their thoughts and their fears, and how they act once they're nude - most just as normal, self-confident, some a bit more self-conscious and embarrassed or even startled.

I'm going to share with you some of my most memorable experiences, they're not necessarily super-erotic all the time, but definitely also not super-boring though sometimes a bit lengthy. I'll try to stay as close to my memories as possible and try to be as detailed as possible but since I also need to respect the forum's rules, I'm not going into details in some cases. Due to the nature of the topic - almost all saunas in Germany and Austria allow you to enter if you're at least 16 years and most saunas allow teenagers of all ages or even children if they are accompanied by their parents - there are some characters in my stories that are under 18 years. I will not go into the very details when it comes to these persons or I will not mention the character's age and you'll need to get it from the context of the story. And while I'm on this topic, just to say, all ages are just my best guess (except I got it from some conversation), so don't nail me down on it. But you can be sure that all other details are how I saw and experienced them.
And if you've doubts or think you need to know something else, you can still drop me a PM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2017, 08:04 AM

Default Austrian Spa - Part 1

This one is from some time ago and pretty much one of my first sauna experiences. I've not been to saunas until my last twenties. I've been to spas and resorts quite often but always avoided the sauna spaces since I assumed it would be awkward and also too hot and sweaty.

This story happened about five years ago and me and my girlfriend (still the same today!) were on holiday at some spa resort in Austria. It was a super-stylish hotel that was attached to a huge family spa but also had its own wellness area. The spa was not a nude place and everybody stayed clothed. There were loads of families and loud children running and jumping and sliding down the water slides. Even in the so-called quiet-areas they were chatting and shouting and there was no relaxation at all. At least the hotel was really good and we had food buffet 3 times a day. On our last day my girlfriend and me were standing at the breakfast buffet and chatting quietly about the annoying noisy families in the spa, when another couple that was listening to our conversation approached us. They were both in their mid-twenties, meaning a few years younger than us, both were a little bit chubby but definitely still good looking. The girl had dark-brown hair, about shoulder-long and a cute face that seemed to smile all the time. They told us that there's a separate sauna space available at the hotel, which is super-relaxing, with several different saunas and a big jacuzzi and, most important, no noisy children! I was not super happy but also not opposed and my girlfriend talked me into going there for our last day. And I did not regret it at all!

So we went to the reception to grab some bathrobes and asked how to get to the sauna area. It was easily reachable through a not very prominent side-door somewhere on the long hallway that led from the hotel to the family spa. Most of the people were heading for the spa but we went through that door and were instantly standing in the mixed locker room of the hotel sauna area. It was a quite small room with lots of lockers on all sides and some benches in the middle of the room. Not much was going on, since it was still quite early and not everybody had finished breakfast yet. Some people in their 40s or 50s were in different stages of undress or were already in their bathrobes walking in direction of the sauna area. Me and my girlfriend undressed as well, quickly wrapped ourselves in our bathrobes and entered the sauna space. There were about 4-5 different saunas available, from super-hot to moderately-hot, all accessible from a central chill-out-area with beach-chairs. In the middle of the area there was a big jacuzzi accessible through 4 stairs up to the edge and 4 stairs down into the pool. Since I was not too interested in hot saunas I immediately got one of the chairs and laid down while my girlfriend got rid of her robe and headed for one of the saunas stark naked with just a towel in her hand. My eyes followed my nude girlfriend, her short, athletic body with her round, luscious ass and her medium-sized, firm, tan-lined boobs that were standing out straight and only slightly bouncing while she walked. In this moment I finally realized the most obvious thing: I was in a nude area and I was about to see a lot more nude bodies! And that's exactly how it continued.

While the area was quite empty when we arrived, it now started to fill up quickly. More and more people of all shapes and ages came in and either grabbed one of the beach chairs or directly headed for one of the saunas. Still on my chair I especially noticed one girl that was coming in. I'll call her the hipster-girl because she was wearing one of those huge hipster-style glasses. Apparently she was alone and tightly wrapped in her white bathrobe, I was still able to guess that she had a slender body and was quite tall, probably 1.70-1.75m. She had long, wild, dark hair which she was trying to keep control of by having it put up with some hair pins. That gave her quite a cheeky look as strands of hair pointed in every direction. Her face looked rather young, I guess she was a freshman from the local university, so she was perhaps around 19 years old. Also I noticed that she wore some thin leather bracelets around her wrists which looked really cute. She had painted her fingernails in a darkish colour which fitted nicely with her tan. She did not head for a sauna, passed me and got out of sight for the moment. I then decided to start taking some action myself and realized that the jacuzzi was still empty. So I got up, left my robe behind and entered the jacuzzi. I positioned myself in a way so that I had a perfect view of the scenery and relaxed. Some minutes later I saw my girlfriend leaving the sauna and heading for the shower. After some moments she walked over, recognized I was in the jacuzzi and joined me. Eventually we chatted a bit and I was enjoying the view of naked people passing by. That moment I saw hipster-girl again and it seemed she was heading for a sauna. To my great luck she choose the one just closest to the jacuzzi that had the entrance just about 3 meters from my position. There was a clothes hanger just before the sauna door where everybody was supposed to leave their bathrobes. That resulted in hipster-girl to strip down right in front of me. Though I tried not to stare too obvious because of my girlfriend right beside me, I was still able to observe every detail. The first thing that immediately attracted my attention were here breasts. To my surprise they were the tiniest boobs I've ever seen on a girl of her age. I would actually state some of my male friends have larger boobs than this girl. But don't get me wrong, they were still cute and you could see some round shapes topped with little hardened pea-sized nipples on an almost invisible areola. She was perfectly tanned, so I guess she was a regular visitor to a solarium or nude beach. As expected she had a slender body without any unnecessary fat. Her pussy was completely shaven (or probably waxed) and looked tight without any inner lips visible. Right before she was about to open the door to the sauna, she turned around and it seemed that she had forgotten something at her place. This gave me the chance to catch a sight at her small and extremely firm looking ass before she put on her bathrobe again and walked back to her chair. After a short moment she returned without her glasses and gave me the second striptease within one minute before she entered the sauna and was out of sight. I was completely lost in thought so I almost missed my girlfriend making caustic remarks about hipster-girl's super-tiny tits which basically gave me the information that my girlfriend was checking her out too!
Old 01-06-2017, 07:55 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_amadeus_r View Post
I started to write down my very own experiences which I now want to share with you.
Thank you very much for sharing. I did really enjoy your story, it matches my own experience from the European saunas. I am looking forward to read the coming ones
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017, 09:34 AM

Thanked 2,150 Times in 136 Posts
Default Thanks

I've yet to make it to a co-ed spa as they don't exist where I live. But I love hearing these stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to hockeypuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017, 11:46 AM

Default Thanks for the replies!

Thank you all very much for your feedback!
That really encourages me to continue with writing down my memories!

Next part will follow in some minutes. I hope you're enjoying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john_amadeus_r For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2017, 12:22 PM

Default Austrian Spa - Part 2

Now that hipster-girl was out of sight, I decided to leave the jacuzzi. Just as I was about to climb up the stairs, I got distracted by two women who studied the information plates that were attached beside the door of each sauna and which were indicating stuff like type of sauna, temperature, humidity and so on. They were both wrapped in bathrobes and had their towels put around their neck so it looked like they were about to enter one of the saunas. My girlfriend followed me out of the jacuzzi, we went for a quick shower and then passed the two women again on the way back to our chairs. The first one was a bit older, probably in her 60s, a bit round but not too much, with medium length hair that could be described as brown but was slowly getting a grey touch on some spots. The second woman was in her early or mid 30s and you could immediately see from her face that she must be the daughter or at least a close relative of the first woman. Her hair was brownish or dark blonde and she had dressed it in an accurate, short ponytail which perfectly fitted with her nice, longish face and gave her a compelling, pert touch. It also made her look a bit younger than she probably was. She had a cute nose with just a small number of freckles and cheerful eyes. I could not resist to imaging how she might look like under her robe, so this was the moment when I came up with a "game" that some of you know for sure: guess other people's anatomy while they are still dressed and then try to find out which aspects you guessed right! I have been surprised by hipster-girl's appearance, thinking back I would probably have guessed correctly that she's shaved but I would have expected at least some small B-cup breasts. Now I was guessing that the mother had somewhat saggy C-cup breasts while I gave the daughter a C-cup also, but due to her age definitely firmer and rounder. Since it was obvious that daughter was definitely caring about her body and about her appearance - there was the accurate ponytail, tiny stud earrings, polished nails, smooth skin - I was pretty sure she was also spending considerable time to care about her pubic hairstyle. So I guessed an accurately trimmed, narrow landing-strip while for her mother I expected a more rustic bush.
While we were passing mother and daughter, I realized they were about to decide for the infrared-sauna. I unfortunately did not risk a look back to approve my guesses since I feared it would be too suspicious, and so I missed the moment they stripped off their robes and accessed the sauna. Instead I told my girlfriend that I'm thinking about trying out a sauna and proposed the infrared-sauna since it is one of the lower-temperature ones. My girlfriend was relieved to have me finally trying out a sauna, so she immediately agreed, we left our robes on the chairs and went to the infrared-sauna. Gosh! I did not expect the room to be that small! The sauna basically was a cubicle of only about 3x3 meters with four wooden benches - two on each side at different levels, the one side directly facing the other. Since mother and daughter had occupied the two benches on the right side, we choose left. My girlfriend climbed onto the upper level and laid down on her back while I seated myself upright on the lower bench. Then I risked a glance at the other side. It was just perfect! Mother was lying on her back at the upper level while daughter took the same position on the lower level. The benches were not all flat but allowed to rest the upper body in an elevated position of about 45 degree. Both women looked super-relaxed and had their eyes closed, giving me the chance to observe every detail. Again I was just half right with my guesses about their physical appearance! At least I was right about their boobs - mother and her daughter's boobs had about the same size which were a bit larger than what my girlfriend had. While mother's breasts were quite saggy and slightly hanging to each side of her torso, the daughter's - though still a little bit saggier than I've expected - had a very nice shape, comparable to two large gr@pefruit pointing a little into different directions. Her nipples were soft from the heat and there were already a few tiny beads of sweat concentrating between her boobs. What really took me by surprise was the fact that the mother was completely shaven leaving her pussy lips exposed, while on the other hand her significantly younger daughter had a bush of short clipped hair that matched exactly the colour of her ponytail. Then again I was right about her making quite some efforts in styling her pubic area, because her bush was trimmed to form an almost perfect triangle with sharp edges and about 7 centimetres in height and width. The lower corner of the triangle was still covering the upper part of her smooth looking labia which gave me a wonderful sight. After me some time admiring her body and wondering how much time she possibly needs for her intense body care, the mother began to slowly sit up and giving me a nice smile when she spotted me. She then poked her daughter's shoulder which made her open her eyes and sit up as well. She looked over at me and gave me a cute smile as well and whispered "Hallo.". The two women then started a whispering conversation. After some while I could not stand the heat anymore, so I got up and walked to the door, very well noticing the daughter having a quick side glance at my lower parts which left me with a weird feeling.. a bit awkward and embarrassing but exciting at the same time.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:13 AM

Thumbs up

That's nice!
Keep it coming.
The Following User Says Thank You to creative444 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2017, 03:23 PM

perfect stories, love them!
The Following User Says Thank You to sletjechloe For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo