Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2014, 11:53 PM

Thanked 35,789 Times in 4,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhump View Post
I have only seen The Boob Tube trailer (for now). Not only do we see um, er more of Tara but it seems to me we are seeing a more confident and experienced performer in front of the camera as well. P.S. Will you be selling the remote any time soon?
Agreed! She's really grown as an actress.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 05-22-2014, 07:50 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

HER FANTASY 3: TRAIN SPOTTING

Linda’s adventure in embarrassment continues! Naked and with no clothes available, she’s horrified to find out Seph has another stop on their little road trip: the train station! With a train due in just eleven minutes, he gives her a choice: leave immediately, and avoid the danger, or take a chance. Her adventure has her so turned on she can’t stand it. So she can do something about that right now, here at the train station. But the catch is that the last train of the night is about to arrive. If she chooses to go for it, she has to finish what she started before she can leave, and that means there’s a chance that she may be a very busy lady when that train pulls in!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

HER FANTASY 2: ROAD TRIP

Linda comes to visit Seph again. She tells him now that people know her name, she’s been getting embarrassing comments, both online and in her day-to-day life. Of course being so embarrassed has been a huge turn-on for her! Now she wants to take things to a new level, and she wants Seph to help. Seph is happy to oblige, but when he wants her to go into a local convenience store with no clothes, she balks, so he surprises her with some clothes. Of course, when you ask someone to help embarrass you, surprise gifts can have some surprises!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
herfantasy301.JPG   herfantasy302.JPG  

herfantasy303.JPG   herfantasy304.JPG  

herfantasy305.JPG   herfantasy306.JPG  

herfantasy307.JPG   herfantasy308.JPG  

herfantasy310.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv herfantasy3~trailer.wmv (76.60 MB, 894 views)
Streaming Videos
herfantasy3 trailer

7m:53s

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 05-23-2014, 10:59 AM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

HOLY MOTHER OF

I DON'T EVEN

WOW

The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 11:29 AM

Thanked 177,353 Times in 18,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF

I DON'T EVEN

WOW

What he said. And also:

The first "Her Fantasy" video was incredible, one of the best ones you've ever made, but this one might be even better. You've created an unbelievable video here that expertly combines exhibitionism and embarrassment (exhibarrassment, as I call it), featuring incredibly daring public nudity and masturbation (!!!!!!), starring a beautiful woman who also happens to be a great actress. Oh, and the video is funny throughout. Simply amazing.

Audrey just keeps getting better and better and better with each video. I am truly in awe of her. She was just so much fun to watch in this one, even beyond the nudity and the masturbation. All of her mannerisms, facial expressions and reactions are pitch perfect. Her performance (if I can even call it that, since the line between where her acting ends and her actual reactions begins is unclear) is remarkable, transcending the limits of a great "ENF performance" to become a great performance, period.

I cannot recommend this video and this series highly enough. If you've never bought a DFP video before, first of all, why the hell not?, and second of all, buy this one. It's a must-see. You've truly outdone yourself here. This might just be your magnum opus. It's going to be hard to top, but I look forward to watching you try.

Oh, and I vote Yes on Proposition Can Linda Masturbate.

(BTW, just saw at the group that it was your birthday a couple days ago, so Happy Belated Birthday!)

Thanks

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 05-23-2014 at 11:33 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
HOLY MOTHER OF

I DON'T EVEN

WOW

Can I assume you liked the video?

LMDAO!

Old 05-23-2014, 07:48 PM

As much as my ego would like to, I can take remarkably little of the credit for this series. Audrey is amazing to work with, and has taken to ENF like a loose bikini top in a rip current. Plus, the original concepts are being brought forward by the customer (who I know is reading this, and I wish would step into the spotlight so he can receive the accolades he's earned!). So the most I can claim is that I'm tweaking the scripts a bit, and running the camera for this one

Although she and I have elected to keep to ourselves how real Linda may or may not be, one thing I think contributes to her appearances in this series, in addition to her wonderful talent as an actress of course, is that she's someone who does personally like these stories. I don't want to overstate the case. She'd never heard of ENF before hearing about DFP, but she's told me about several embarrassing experiences she's had in real life, and admitted that they were kind of sexy in hindsight. Just as one example, the outfit in Part 2 was actually inspired by an anecdote she shared with me. The customer was initially interested in her being made to walk into a convenience store naked, which for practical reasons wasn't feasible. However, Audrey had told me about a time she walked down South Street (for those not familiar with Philadelphia; South Street is sort of like a miniature combination of New York's Times Square and Greenwich Village) in a see-through dress. So the revision sort of presented itself like...well, like a see-through outfit. LOL!

She has stated she also finds the idea of being naked and helpless a fun one, so you're closer than you may realize when you mention that we really are blurring the lines between fiction and reality here.

Oh, and I appreciate your vote, but you do realize it's not official right? That email address at the end of the video where people can vote? You don't think I would miss the chance to have some extra fun, do you? Linda and I both have access to it, and I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten any messages yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
What he said. And also:

The first "Her Fantasy" video was incredible, one of the best ones you've ever made, but this one might be even better. You've created an unbelievable video here that expertly combines exhibitionism and embarrassment (exhibarrassment, as I call it), featuring incredibly daring public nudity and masturbation (!!!!!!), starring a beautiful woman who also happens to be a great actress. Oh, and the video is funny throughout. Simply amazing.

Audrey just keeps getting better and better and better with each video. I am truly in awe of her. She was just so much fun to watch in this one, even beyond the nudity and the masturbation. All of her mannerisms, facial expressions and reactions are pitch perfect. Her performance (if I can even call it that, since the line between where her acting ends and her actual reactions begins is unclear) is remarkable, transcending the limits of a great "ENF performance" to become a great performance, period.

I cannot recommend this video and this series highly enough. If you've never bought a DFP video before, first of all, why the hell not?, and second of all, buy this one. It's a must-see. You've truly outdone yourself here. This might just be your magnum opus. It's going to be hard to top, but I look forward to watching you try.

Oh, and I vote Yes on Proposition Can Linda Masturbate.

(BTW, just saw at the group that it was your birthday a couple days ago, so Happy Belated Birthday!)

Thanks

Fango

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 02:50 PM

Just to let anyone idly clicking through: yes, there is a new trailer this week. Our conversation wandered onto the next page, so just click back a page to see it. LOL!

Old 05-30-2014, 03:09 AM

NOW AVAILABLE AT http://www.dfpproductions.com/

NEW MODEL AT DFP!

BAD DAY

Magda Stone is an executive with a huge opportunity to make her mark at her company with a big presentation she’s been working on for months. Unfortunately, the fates always seem to enjoy throwing you curves when you least expect it. First; her alarm clock doesn’t go off and she oversleeps. Then she’s rushing to get to work so much she forgets...well let’s just say she forgets something no woman would ever want to forget! Then it looks like the neighbor’s dog has gotten into her yard again. After the sort of day she’s had, Magda has no patience for a dog digging up her garden, and rushes to take care of it right away! On a day like today, that may not be the best idea though…!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

BOOB TUBE

Tara’s roommate Seph has blown his rent money again. This time he’s bought an expensive remote control from DFP Electronics that promises to “control everything in the house.” Unfortunately, he can’t seem to get it to work. Until he accidentally points it at Tara that is, and then some really amazing things start to happen!

Seph

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2014, 12:23 PM

Re-upping stuff after the drive crash here.

NOW AVAILABLE AT http://www.dfpproductions.com/

NEW MODEL AT DFP!

BAD DAY

Magda Stone is an executive with a huge opportunity to make her mark at her company with a big presentation she’s been working on for months. Unfortunately, the fates always seem to enjoy throwing you curves when you least expect it. First; her alarm clock doesn’t go off and she oversleeps. Then she’s rushing to get to work so much she forgets...well let’s just say she forgets something no woman would ever want to forget! Then it looks like the neighbor’s dog has gotten into her yard again. After the sort of day she’s had, Magda has no patience for a dog digging up her garden, and rushes to take care of it right away! On a day like today, that may not be the best idea though…!

BOOB TUBE

Tara’s roommate Seph has blown his rent money again. This time he’s bought an expensive remote control from DFP Electronics that promises to “control everything in the house.” Unfortunately, he can’t seem to get it to work. Until he accidentally points it at Tara that is, and then some really amazing things start to happen!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
badday01.JPG   badday02.JPG  

badday03.JPG   badday05.JPG  

badday06.JPG   badday07.JPG  

badday08.JPG   badday09.JPG  

badday10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv badday~trailer.wmv (67.99 MB, 2423 views)
Streaming Videos
badday trailer

6m:23s

Old 06-05-2014, 07:36 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

THE PRICE OF VANITY

Cadence and Adriana are a pair of rich, spoiled sisters that are way too full of themselves. The one that’s always eluded them though, is the celebrity status other rich girls have achieved. So when Magda shows up on their doorstep to offer them the chance to become customers for an exclusive supplier of beauty crèmes, they jump at the chance. However, before DFP Cosmetics will allow them to be customers, they need to take part in a special presentation. Magda is very helpful as she allows them to sample the products. She even helps them out of the clothes and jewelry…the VERY EXPENSIVE clothes and jewelry…

Linda’s adventure in embarrassment continues! Naked and with no clothes available, she’s horrified to find out Seph has another stop on their little road trip: the train station! With a train due in just eleven minutes, he gives her a choice: leave immediately, and avoid the danger, or take a chance. Her adventure has her so turned on she can’t stand it. So she can do something about that right now, here at the train station. But the catch is that the last train of the night is about to arrive. If she chooses to go for it, she has to finish what she started before she can leave, and that means there’s a chance that she may be a very busy lady when that train pulls in!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
priceofvanity02.JPG   priceofvanity03.JPG  

priceofvanity04.JPG   priceofvanity05.JPG  

priceofvanity06.JPG   priceofvanity07.JPG  

priceofvanity08.JPG   priceofvanity09.JPG  

priceofvanity10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv priceofvanity~trailer.wmv (76.32 MB, 661 views)
Streaming Videos
priceofvanity trailer

6m:27s

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s