Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2019, 11:45 PM

Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Well, crap,” said Mike. “Looks like we’re filming elsewhere tonight.”

The mall security guard had turned around and was cruising away on his Segway. John looked at the flyer containing the “Code of Conduct” for their local shopping mall: “19.) Photographing, videotaping, and/or filming requires the prior written consent of Mall Management.”

“Damn,” said John. “And I was really looking forward to having fun with that girl at the teeth whitening kiosk. Hey! Maybe Eugene can help us, but we can’t bring him out here. Everyone will see and hear him, probably.”

The boys hurried back to John’s den. From the peace and quiet of the couch, they slid the device’s ring to 1 and pushed the yellow button. The familiar music began to fill the air, the holographic sitting room of 1960 returned, and Eugene reappeared in front of them.

“Hello again, Johnny and Mikey! What can I help you with tonight?”

John and Mike explained the problem. Eugene listened intently and nodded occasionally.

“Well, fortunately for you boys, there are a few things I can do for you. May I borrow your camera for a little while, Mikey? I’ll have our team of engineers study it and we’ll get back to you with a solution.”

“Sure,” Mike said. “You can actually pick things up?”

“Of course, my good lad!” laughed Eugene, as the talking, translucent hologram picked up a very solid high-definition camera. “Now, why don’t you boys order a pizza for dinner? I should have something for you not long after it arrives. When you see the red gem blinking, press the yellow button again.”

Eugene promptly vanished with the camera, and the holographic room faded away with the music. An hour later, John and Mike were grabbing their first slices of their freshly delivered pizza when the red gem on the device began to blink.

“Right on time,” said John as he pressed the yellow button. The holographic room returned, as did Eugene with Mike’s camera. Next to Eugene, however, was a small table with several small pieces of equipment on it.

Within sixty minutes, the hidden engineers at Eugene’s command had not only made an absurdly miniaturized clone of Mike’s camera but had mounted it on an equally miniaturized flying drone. The entire package was barely the size of a firefly. The engineers had also provided a control mechanism for flying the drone and operating the camera remotely, both with stick and by voice command. The flying drone control came with a copy of the Magical Mischief Maker remote attached to it, and a holographic projector. The boys wouldn’t even have to leave the couch, as the view from the camera could be projected in three-dimensions right in front of them.

“This is wonderful!” cried John.

Eugene smiled warmly. “I’m glad you boys are happy. Now, go ahead and have your fun. If you have any problems, we can always make another one for you.”

It was already after 8:00 p.m., and the mall would be closing at 9:00. “Turn on projector”, commanded John. “and fly to Northlake Mall as fast you can!”

The projection in the den lurched wildly as the minidrone flew into the fireplace, up the chimney, and out into the airspace over the cul-de-sac. The boys found themselves instinctively gripping the couch for safety even though the only thing moving was the drone. What would normally be a five-mile drive of fifteen minutes was shortened to a three-mile flight lasting less than two minutes as the minidrone sped through the skies. Quickly the mall came into view.

“Okay,” ordered John. “Go inside the mall and stop in front down escalator from the second-floor food court.”

The drone ducked in through the fan blades of a ventilation unit on the roof, flew through a dark air duct, and came out somewhere over the food court. It then zoomed down the escalator and came to a stop precisely where John had commanded.

“There she is,” called out Mike. “Damn, I would pound that all day and all night.”

The girl in question was in her early 20s, white, and about 5’3”. She had very long hair dyed a peculiar shade somewhere between gray and silver. Must be a wig, the boys figured. She was wearing a form fitting black minidress with long sleeves, a modest neckline, and a skirt that reached only to mid-thigh. A bit stocky, Mike thought, with boobs that could stand to be a little bigger, but with shapely legs and an ass that could stop traffic. Her ensemble was finished off with peep-toe black ankle boots and several silver bracelets. She had four customers, all men in their 20s and 30s, as she flirted her way through her sales pitches and product demonstrations.

“Let’s do a panty check,” said John, taking the stick control. “Let’s see if we can get a nice upshot here. Zoom in!”

The zoom feature combined with the 3-D projection made the girl’s ass look the size of a Volkswagen and take up most of the den. Mike got up off the couch and pretended to hump that Volkswagen right in the tailpipe while John whooped and cheered him on. A white satin strip of cloth embellished with lace stretched tightly across her crotch before disappearing up between her cheeks.

“That ass should be illegal,” said John, his finger hovering over the blue button. “Those cheeks are just gobbling those panties up.”

Brittany smiled as another customer committed to buying the most expensive tooth whitening package she sold. The positive affirmation seminars she watched on YouTube were really helping her maintain the confidence she needed to make the sales, but she knew that her outfit helped. “Business sexy” was a good look for her, she admitted to herself, and no one could deny that a little sexiness went a long way with her male clients.

The article she read described the look as “Imagine business casual. Now, make your heels an inch or two higher, your skirt an inch or two shorter, your neckline an inch or two lower, and your overall outfit an inch or two tighter. Those few inches are the difference between business casual and business sexy.” She also followed the advice of wearing matching bra and panty sets, as research had shown that women who did so felt sexier and more confident than those who wore a mismatched pair.

Brittany was setting up another free demonstration of the LED whitening kit when she suddenly felt the satin of her panties get a lot looser and start to slip. She forced a smile at the man in front of her and instinctively clenched her thighs together to stop her panties from falling to her ankles. If she could find a place to take them off, she hoped, she could just go without them for the last half-hour before the mall closed. But how to take them off so no one noticed?

Suddenly a loud voice shouted out from somewhere right behind her. “Yummy! Panties!” The voice sounded like a demented Cookie Monster from a twisted version of Sesame Street. Brittany let out a startled gasp as her ass cheeks suddenly started flexing and slapping together. “Nom! Nom! Nom!” went the Cookie Monster voice in time with her bouncing buns. After a few seconds of “chewing”, her butt “swallowed” as the torn remains of her g-string were sucked up into her asshole!

The back of her dress suddenly lifted to expose her voluptuous, creamy, and now naked bum. She hurriedly pulled it back down only then to have the front of her dress lurch upward just as quickly. Her customers were treated to a good view of the results of her recent Brazilian wax treatment, and now other spectators were stopping to view the commotion.

She let out another startled scream as her arms shot straight up. The long hair of her wig started separating itself into several parts, which then wrapped themselves like tentacles to hold her arms up and in place. With nothing to stop it, her dress pulled itself upward over her head, and more hair-tentacles tied the dress shut like a garbage bag. Her size 36B white lace bra unhooked itself in the front and came apart at the shoulder straps. It fell to the floor in pieces, allowing Brittany’s small but perky breasts to jiggle free. She was now completely naked from her ankles up to the very top of her chest; her arms, shoulders, and head remained covered by her pulled-up black dress.

John and Mike watched from the couch as Brittany stumbled around in her near-nudity and total humiliation.

“Well, do we have anything else we want to do to her, or should we find another girl?” asked Mike.

John suddenly sported an evil grin. “Yes! To both! And from what I saw the blue button do, I now have a few ideas of my own.”

End of Chapter 3
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lewdlee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 06:34 AM

Amazing. This has so much potential, with so many possible locations including gyms, public pools or sporting events.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beyerrkluva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 12:36 PM

Love the "bagging" scenario.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonstar16651 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2019, 02:53 PM

Default Great!

These chapters cannot come soon enough!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crapycrapycrap2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2020, 05:29 AM

I assume there won't be a part 4?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beyerrkluva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2020, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyerrkluva View Post
I assume there won't be a part 4?
Not unless someone else wants to take up the premise and run with it. I got waylaid from it for a few months due to real-life circumstances, and I've more or less lost interest in putting the work in to continue it. I guess I'm not much of a serialized story teller. I had some ideas on where to go next, so I'll briefly jot them down here in case anyone wants to use the idea:

So we left off with Brittany the tooth-whitening girl naked from the tits on down, with her dress pulled up over her head and tied shut with her hair. Remember also how her butt basically literally ate her g-string, and how her silver wig had basically turned into hair tentacles stopping her arms from moving.

The next step was to have Brittany suddenly levitate and have her legs spread open and back until her ankles were back near her head. Her wig would tie the legs together, too, so now we have the girl bagged, tied, and floating in mid-air with her waxed pussy spread and on full display. All of a sudden, she starts flying pussy-first through the mall, still yelling and wiggling and trying to claw her way out of her dress.

In real life, there are malls near me, which I used as references here, that had a Ruby Tuesday's restaurant and a Cheesecake Factory restaurant that you could access both from inside the mall and from outside. For our story, let's make that a Tilted Kilt, because I want a breastaurant where the waitresses are dressed sexy, but I'd like them to be wearing skirts, and Tilted Kilt is the only one that puts their waitresses in skirts (Hooters and Twin Peaks do shorts).

Our girl flies into Tilted Kilt. All of a sudden the skirts of every waitress in the restaurant suddenly rip off.

So, what happens next? This gets a little weird, but just as how Brittany's ass ate her panties, Brittany's ass will now try to eat the panties of every waitress in the restaurant. I'm not sure how this would happen. Maybe the panties of all the waitresses would rip off simultaneously just like their skirts did, or maybe we can get a more dramatic stripping like having an invisible force lift the waitresses in the air, pull them horizontally, and pull the panties off that way. By the time this is finished, Brittany has about 6 to 8 pairs of panties shoved into her butt, and all of the waitresses are now naked between their uniform crop-tops and their white socks.

Why are we shoving things into her ass? I honestly don't know. It's not really a fetish of mine, but it seemed kind of sexy, funny, and a little bit original at the time, so I went with it.

I honestly didn't know where to take things from there. One idea was maybe having all of the waitresses tops and bras come undone, and then using them to tie up the waitresses similarly to Brittany. Maybe then have them all fly out the door and deposit them all naked in public for everyone to see?

I've moved on to other things. But please, if any of you want to continue this on your own, you are more than welcome to do so.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lewdlee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2020, 10:35 PM

Do you have any plans on making another ENF story? Since you lost interest in writing this one.
Would suck to lose another great ENF writer if not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eplefrek For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018