uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2023, 12:05 AM

Thanked 23,815 Times in 2,707 Posts

The rest of the video from what I remember contains many models posing naked in various outdoor places so prob all models but maybe without much direction or prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by burger1701 View Post
I think it's fairly safe to say they are acting. The Secretary in the doorway is a model I've seen before. And the traffic warden wears a hat like no other traffic warden I've seen.
Though I admit that the acting is a lot better than the show deserved. I can't see a normal women taking her clothes off in public just because some wierd bloke with a mic asks her too.
The girl on the photocopier gives it up way too easily. Personally I'd have liked them all to put up more resistance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lotfw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2023, 06:33 PM

Thanked 261,458 Times in 8,746 Posts

Lisa Maria Potthoff plays a detective surprising (and surprised by) her superior, the prosecutor:
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 The Nordic Murders The Angel Maker Season 1 Episode 3.mp4 (132.15 MB, 555 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2024, 06:59 AM

Thanked 303,212 Times in 7,387 Posts
Default Sophie Rundle - Episodes

Really surprised this isn't on the forum already, but I searched and it was just some out of date links elsewhere. Sophie Rundle's scene in Episodes is legendary, as are her boobs! Lucky Matt Le Blanc. Some comments from Sophie on the scene...

‘Well, I did a topless scene in Episodes, playing a character called Labia. It was one of my first jobs and so different to who I am,’ she laughs. ‘It didn’t bother me at all at the time – I didn’t expect people to pay any attention. But now when people search me, that’s what comes up. That’s a bit hard. But it was a great job – and it put me out there…’
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2024-03-04-11h49m06s983.jpg   vlcsnap-2024-03-04-11h49m26s596.jpg  

vlcsnap-2024-03-04-11h49m44s121.jpg   vlcsnap-2024-03-04-11h50m13s849.jpg  

vlcsnap-2024-03-04-11h50m26s771.jpg   vlcsnap-2024-03-04-11h50m53s046.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mkv Sophie Rundle huge tits in Episodes.mkv (18.74 MB, 317 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-06-2024, 06:14 PM

Thanked 75,307 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Tessa Peake-Jones - The Bell (1982)

As I am on here for the week, I thought I would upload some of the TV nudity I have come across in old TV shows from the past. And my upload for today turns out to be Tessa Peake-Jones (aka from Only Fools & Horses) in what was her only nude role, in a rare TV show called The Bell from 1982. In it Tessa plays an adulterous wife who decides on pangs of guilt to return to her husband (James Warwick), who is working on old manuscripts at a country commune, but soon begins to regret her decision. She had two nude scenes (in Eps 1 & 3), with the first undressing in front of her husband hoping to thaw the ice in their marriage. However, by episode 3 she has run back to her lover (Derrick O'Conor, I think) as she is basking in a bath and enjoying vodka drinks. Both times she appears topless, but sadly she never did nudity after this. The picture quality isn't perfect due to it being an old recording, but I was lucky enough to grab it before it was removed from both Youtube and Dailymotion. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4664).jpg   Screenshot (4666).jpg  

Screenshot (4667).jpg   Screenshot (4669).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Tessa Peake-Jones - The Bell (1982)_mpeg2video.mpg (70.33 MB, 182 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-07-2024, 12:33 PM

Thanked 10,397 Times in 515 Posts
Default Old TV Show

To continue the Only Fools And Horses theme, here is Gwynneth Strong (Cassandra) in a scene that is mainly in the dark, but there's a nice bit of light at the end.
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Gwynneth Strong.mp4 (34.23 MB, 223 views)
Streaming Videos
Gwynneth Strong

0m:31s

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lord lucan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 06:06 PM

Default Leonie Mellinger - Sons and Lovers (1981)

Who'd of thought Gwyneth Strong was so busty? You learn something new every day. Thanks, Lord Lucan.

In continuing with the theme of TV from the ark, here is the first of two videos from the 1981 TV adaptation of D.H. Lawrence's Sons and Lovers. As with most D.H. Lawrence adaptations it has nudity in it, and here is has Leonie Mellinger in her screen debut going full frontal in Episode 5 (of 7 episodes) in a scene where Karl Johnstone's character Paul has eventually persuaded her that a "true relationship" must have a physical side (so in other words, "would you mind getting your knickers off or I'm off!" scenario). It works, as later he is invited to her grandmother's cottage while she is out where she is stripped and ready for nookie. As with my previous upload, the only copy of this is an old video tape, so quality isn't perfect. But hopefully it's good enough for you to see.

This as mentioned was sweet Leonie's screen debut, but it wasn't the only time she bared all for her art. She also stripped off in films Memoirs of a Survivor (1981), Ghost Dance (1983), Memed My Hawk (1983), Summer Lighting (1984), plus TV shows Dead Head (1986) and Small World (1988). And she looked such a sweet innocent in this too!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4671).jpg   Screenshot (4672).jpg  

Screenshot (4674).jpg   Screenshot (4677).jpg  

Screenshot (4679).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Leonie Mellinger - Sons and Lovers (1981)_mpeg2video.mpg (77.54 MB, 186 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-07-2024, 06:28 PM

Default Lynn Dearth - Sons and Lovers (1981)

I mentioned that there were two videos of Sons and Lovers, so here is the 2nd lady who disrobes for the TV drama, Lynn Dearth. Yes, unbelievably Karl Johnston somehow manages to persuade two (yes TWO!) women to sleep with him, and the fair Lynn is the 2nd of them. She played a married woman who had left her husband (Jack Shepherd of Wycliffe fame) to go independent who entrances Karl's character and she is naked in a few scenes over Episodes 6 & 7. First Karl discovers her kneeling naked by the kitchen fire, then they go off skinny dipping together before drying off on the beach, before finally getting physical before going to look out the window. Surprisingly Karl's character Paul is such a gloom pot that Lynn decides that she is better off running back to Wycliffe than stay with Paul. Crikey!

As for Lynn Dearth, this was her penultimate role and her only nude role in a career that began in the TV series The Sweeney in 1975, but her most substantial roles in her career were her last, such as this and The Crucible (1981). After that she disappeared from our screens and died young at 47 in 1994 of unknown causes.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4680).jpg   Screenshot (4681).jpg  

Screenshot (4683).jpg   Screenshot (4684).jpg  

Screenshot (4688).jpg   Screenshot (4689).jpg  

Screenshot (4690).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Lynn Dearth - Sons and Lovers (1981)_mpeg2video.mpg (129.84 MB, 203 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM

Default Joely Richardson - Lady Chatterley (1993)

To continue the D.H. Lawrence theme, here are Joely Richardson's nude scenes in the Ken Russell TV adaptation of Lady Chatterley (1993). In it she played the titular character who is married to wheelchair bound hubby (James Wilby) but eventually succumbs to his game keeper's charms Oliver Mellors (Sean Bean) in an adulterous affair. Although Joely had already done nude scenes before in films Wetherby (1985) and Drowning By Numbers (1987), and would later strip off for I'll Do Anything (1995), TV drama The Tribe (1998) and film Maybe Baby (2000), apparently it was filming Lady Chatterley's nude scenes that for Joely was the most embarrassing thing she ever had to do in her career. Was it when she had to dance stark naked with a cloth over her head to entice her husband. Or when she stood in front of a mirror topless while her hands probed a part of her body where she wished a man would probe her? Or when she had her naked sex scene with Sean Bean in his cottage? Nope, apparently it was the scene where she and Sean Bean (yes, he's naked too, sadly) run about naked in the woods that she found the most mortifying. Now, not that we like embarrassing a lady, but for those who wish to see Joely's most embarrassing moments on screen, you can find them all in this video here. Sorry, Joely!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4710).jpg   Screenshot (4718).jpg  

Screenshot (4722).jpg   Screenshot (4725).jpg  

Screenshot (4730).jpg   Screenshot (4736).jpg  

Screenshot (4739).jpg   Screenshot (4740).jpg  

Screenshot (4741).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Joely Richardson - Lady Chatterley (1993)_mpeg2video.mpg (157.98 MB, 249 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-09-2024, 06:58 PM

Default Joanna Foster - Flickers (1980)

A short video tonight from the vaults of TV nudes, and this clip comes from the TV series Flickers from 1980. It revolved around fleapit owner Bob Hoskins attempting to cash in on the rise of cinema in the 1920's by making his own movie, with an erratic cast and director, all with hopes of making it big. One of those is Joanna Foster (daughter of Barry, Van Der Valk himself) who in trying to persuade the director to give her a bigger role ropes in lovelorn cameraman Percy (Jim Hooper) to take a photo of her naked. It's intriguing to hear her attitude when Percy queries why a casting director would want to see her naked. "Of course they do when they are being considered for a part in a picture," she says. When Percy mentions that he didn't mention a part in the film, she replies "Well he won't do until he's seen me." Maybe they were more matter of fact about it back then, but they certainly can't say the casting couch was only about recently. As it is, for Joanna Foster this was her only nude scene, having first came to notice in Testament of Youth in 1979 and later went on to appear in 'soaps' Casualty, Family Affairs and Coronation Street (as one of the numerous Susan Barlows). She is still acting, though most of her work is on the stage, where she built her career.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4744).jpg   Screenshot (4746).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Joanna Foster - Flickers (1980)_mpeg2video.mpg (27.23 MB, 153 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-11-2024, 08:14 AM

Default Mary Tamm - Girls of Slender Means (1975)

My videos for today on here are a trio all connected to one rare TV series, The Girls of Slender Means from 1975. It has quite a bit of nudity in it for it's time, including a great plotline excuse for the nudity (which I shall get round to in the next video). This first one involves Mary Tamm, who appears topless in the drama. However, I have also included a clip at the beginning of an outtake that I came across on the BBC Xmas Tape 1978 which burger1701 has already posted on here (and can be found here:https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=373). That outtake actually sees her full frontal nude, as she sits on the bed and James Laurenson (who realizes what a lucky sod he is) pats her bum and shouts "Bums and tits and cock." If only they'd of shown that in the drama too!

As for Mary Tamm, she started out in acting just two years previously and one of her first roles involved her having to appear nude, in the film Tales That Witness Madness in 1973. Those were her only nude roles (The Sweeney film is a body double, in case you were wondering). Her breakthrough role was in Doctor Who, cast as the original Romana in 1978, and later key roles included The Assassination Run (1980), The Treachery Game (1981) and as Penny Crosbie in Brookside from 1993-96. She sadly died of cancer at just 62 in 2012.

One other bonus pic for you is a photo the women in the series posed for as a treat to the cameramen who worked on the series. The chaps decided that as they had seen so much of the actresses naked that they felt obliged to pose for a group photo of themselves starkers. In return the girls posed for a photo of their own to give to the chaps as a momento to remember them by when they finished filming. In the photo are Miriam Margoyles, Mary Tamm, Patricia Hodge and Jane Cussons. For those of a nervous disposition, you'll be relieved to learn that Miriam does not appear nude in the TV series. However, Patricia Hodge does, and she follows in the next upload...
Attached Thumbnails
Girls of Slender Means - Mary Tamm (1).jpg   Girls of Slender Means - Mary Tamm (2).jpg  

Girls of Slender Means - Mary Tamm (3).jpg   Girls of Slender Means - Mary Tamm (4).jpg  

1aSlender means.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Mary Tamm - Girls of Slender Means (1975)_mpeg2video.mpg (70.33 MB, 176 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
movies & tv, television

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
train

3m:07s

08-02-2013
18 yr old swallows

1m:05s

05-02-2014
Lost Bet Naked Run

0m:50s